PDA

View Full Version : Two 80's videos with the fat guy in a white suit

Hestermoffit
12-18-2006, 08:34 AM
In the mid 80's on MTV, there were two VH videos that had a fat multi-chinned guy in a white suit. One took place in a convenience store, and one was in a recording studio. Please tell me what songs those were and if there is anywhere I can view those videos.

I've done hours of research online, and found nothing, so for all I know, this is all just a figment of my then six year old imagination.

DrMaddVibe
12-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Search harder.

They're here.

Fuct Jup
12-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Hestermoffit
In the mid 80's on MTV, there were two VH videos that had a fat multi-chinned guy in a white suit. One took place in a convenience store, and one was in a recording studio. Please tell me what songs those were and if there is anywhere I can view those videos.

I've done hours of research online, and found nothing, so for all I know, this is all just a figment of my then six year old imagination.

wasn't that Dave in a fatsuit? I think they were DLR vids and not VH, but maybe I'm mistaken.

bantonelli
12-18-2006, 10:06 AM
The Picasso Brothers were AWESOME VIDEOS....Directed By DLR & Pete Angelus. These videos were genius.

bantonelli
12-18-2006, 10:16 AM
"Goin Crazy" (The Recording Studio skit) - The Picasso Brothers (Dave solo.....EEAS, I think?)

"Just a Gigolo" (also a great video - Dave does satire on 80's performers)

"Yankee Rose" - Convenience Store skit

....give me a bottle of anything and a glazed donut to GOOOOoooooo.

binnie
12-18-2006, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli

Decent maxim to live by!

Hestermoffit
12-18-2006, 11:07 AM
Success!!! Now that I know what to look for, I found the videos on YouTube no problem.

Thank you. It was so good to see that lady scream "MY DOCTOR SAID I HAVE TO TAKE A LAXATIVE" for the first time in 15+ years.

Isaac R.
12-18-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli

"Yankee Rose" - Convenience Store skit

Easily my favorite video ever.

"Not if you wuz the last immigrant grocer on Earth, Honey"

Jérôme Frenchise
12-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Thank you. It was so good to see that lady scream "MY DOCTOR SAID I HAVE TO TAKE A LAXATIVE" for the first time in 15+ years.

The question is: how the FUCK could you forget about David Lee Roth?! :mad:

katie
12-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Search harder.

They're here.

You are a fucking wanker, be nicer to new posters.

DavidLeeNatra
12-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by katie

no way, darling...every new poster got to go through the "first post roth army bootcamp" :D

twonabomber
12-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Success!!! Now that I know what to look for, I found the videos on YouTube no problem.

you must not have VH1 Classic...those vids are on all the time.

DrMaddVibe
12-18-2006, 01:46 PM

Listen gunt, if I need a shadow...I'll ask for one. I won't ask for a cling-on like you, but I'd ask.

The guy said he looked. Obviously he didn't look under here!

http://www.rotharmy.com/video.shtml

I refuse to spoonfeed ANYONE. He's at a David Lee Roth fan website, not a fucking manners website!

NOBODY asked for your asshole comments, so stick your nose into somebody else's business and fuck off!

Hestermoffit
12-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Actually, I did look on the videos page, but my recollection of the video was of a fat guy in a white suit. I could have starred at DLR dressed as an indian all day and never known that was the video I was looking for. I don't have VH-1 Classic. I haven't seen this video in over 15 years.

Jérôme Frenchise
12-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Actually, I did look on the videos page, but my recollection of the video was of a fat guy in a white suit. I could have starred at DLR dressed as an indian all day and never known that was the video I was looking for. I don't have VH-1 Classic. I haven't seen this video in over 15 years.

Have you been stuck in a cave all this time ? :D

jgdrag
12-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Who's David Lee Roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
Who's David Lee Roth?

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

jgdrag
Who's David Lee Roth?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarge's Little Helper
Who's David Lee Roth?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!

jgdrag
12-18-2006, 04:34 PM
THE Greatest Fuckin Frontman of Rock'n Roll

katie
12-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Hi Hestermoffit

Most of the twats on this forum are preteen boys who hind behind their computer. In the real world these kids would not even dare look you in the eye (LOL)

The only thing we can give them is our pity (LOL)

Bless em'

FORD
12-18-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Have you been stuck in a cave all this time ? :D

Actually, he must be. Didn't the Ottoman Empire end sometime around World War I ? :D

katie
12-18-2006, 07:36 PM
Hey fORD you have mail check your box

Terry
12-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Listen gunt, if I need a shadow...I'll ask for one. I won't ask for a cling-on like you, but I'd ask.

The guy said he looked. Obviously he didn't look under here!

http://www.rotharmy.com/video.shtml

I refuse to spoonfeed ANYONE. He's at a David Lee Roth fan website, not a fucking manners website!

NOBODY asked for your asshole comments, so stick your nose into somebody else's business and fuck off!

Classic!

Jérôme Frenchise
12-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Actually, he must be. Didn't the Ottoman Empire end sometime around World War I ? :D

:eek: You just cannot be serious! :confused: http://www.smaz.co.uk/army/Jerome_Frenchise_Otto_Man.jpg

:D

HuckFinn
12-20-2006, 05:23 AM

I have a tip for ya.

Try the quad burger over at Irv's :)

WelshJon
12-20-2006, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
:eek: You just cannot be serious! :confused: http://www.smaz.co.uk/army/Jerome_Frenchise_Otto_Man.jpg

:D

That's one HELL of a soup strainer:D :D

jgdrag
12-20-2006, 08:42 PM
My doctor saiddddddddddddddddddd, I need a laxitiveeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT in my store you don't

bantonelli
12-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Hi Hestermoffit

Most of the twats on this forum are preteen boys who hind behind their computer. In the real world these kids would not even dare look you in the eye (LOL)

The only thing we can give them is our pity (LOL)

Bless em'

I beg your winey-ass pardon ?

If you are truly a "girl" Katie....so am I. Now, what's the problem?

VindictivePantz
12-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Yahoo!'s LAUNCHcast has a decent collection of vids as well...