PDA

View Full Version : Harry Houdini and ecscaping

wingjetx
12-18-2006, 03:17 PM
I have ecscaped from a whole asortment of places.Mental institutions,prisons jails, I,m serious.I attribute this to my earliar days as a magician.There always is a way! Or should I write have you ever gotton out of a perticular situation in you life come people lets talk,like did you swollow your acid or spit it out?Any thing that is a reflection on a event of getting out of a situation should be posted here. Freedom is a beautiful thing.

wingjetx
12-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by wingjetx
I have ecscaped from a whole asortment of places.Mental institutions,prisons jails, I,m serious.I attribute this to my earliar days as a magician.There always is a way! Or should I write have you ever gotton out of a perticular situation in you life come people lets talk,like did you swollow your acid or spit it out?Any thing that is a reflection on a event of getting out of a situation should be posted here. Freedom is a beautiful thing. attica,was one place I split

wingjetx
12-18-2006, 03:31 PM
I did it through correctional Laws.ripped open windows with bars.ordered pizzas.Climbed over barbed wire fences.

Ally_Kat
12-18-2006, 09:28 PM
Where you the guy in the Mt. Sinai hospital pants with the sweater top and briefcase I saw in Midtown today?

Either way, Houdini is my next door neighbor/is buried next to my backyard gate. It's kinda awesome.

Hardrock69
12-18-2006, 11:03 PM
I excaped from the White House...they'll never catch me now....I have a root cellar hidden at my ranch near Crawford, Texas.....

bueno bob
12-19-2006, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by wingjetx
I have ecscaped from a whole asortment of places.Mental institutions,prisons jails, I,m serious.I attribute this to my earliar days as a magician.There always is a way! Or should I write have you ever gotton out of a perticular situation in you life come people lets talk,like did you swollow your acid or spit it out?Any thing that is a reflection on a event of getting out of a situation should be posted here. Freedom is a beautiful thing.

You also apparently escaped from English class.

Wawazat
12-19-2006, 03:55 AM
The drugs don't work either :(

WARF
12-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I escaped out of my girlfriends house, before her mom could come in once. lol :D

FORD
12-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Can we start shooting these fucking trolls already??

Hardrock69
12-20-2006, 10:43 AM
No shit.

Ford? Arielle is waiting....