X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wingjetx
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2006

Harry Houdini and ecscaping

I have ecscaped from a whole asortment of places.Mental institutions,prisons jails, I,m serious.I attribute this to my earliar days as a magician.There always is a way! Or should I write have you ever gotton out of a perticular situation in you life come people lets talk,like did you swollow your acid or spit it out?Any thing that is a reflection on a event of getting out of a situation should be posted here. Freedom is a beautiful thing.
  • wingjetx
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by wingjetx
    I have ecscaped from a whole asortment of places.Mental institutions,prisons jails, I,m serious.I attribute this to my earliar days as a magician.There always is a way! Or should I write have you ever gotton out of a perticular situation in you life come people lets talk,like did you swollow your acid or spit it out?Any thing that is a reflection on a event of getting out of a situation should be posted here. Freedom is a beautiful thing.
    attica,was one place I split

Comment

• wingjetx
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Dec 2006

I did it through correctional Laws.ripped open windows with bars.ordered pizzas.Climbed over barbed wire fences.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Where you the guy in the Mt. Sinai hospital pants with the sweater top and briefcase I saw in Midtown today?

Either way, Houdini is my next door neighbor/is buried next to my backyard gate. It's kinda awesome.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

I excaped from the White House...they'll never catch me now....I have a root cellar hidden at my ranch near Crawford, Texas.....

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Re: Harry Houdini and ecscaping

Originally posted by wingjetx
            You also apparently escaped from English class.
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Wawazat
              ROCKSTAR

• Jul 2005

The drugs don't work either
              Day-dreaming's gone commercial

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I escaped out of my girlfriends house, before her mom could come in once. lol

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Can we start shooting these fucking trolls already??
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

No shit.

Ford? Arielle is waiting....

Comment

Working...