PDA

View Full Version : No New Years Eve Gig

katie
12-20-2006, 06:51 PM
Normally Dave likes to play a new years eve gig, but this year nothing is booked.
I wonrer if this is because he really is back with VH & plans for an anouncment in 2007?

Thoughts anyone.....

binnie
12-20-2006, 07:02 PM
That's a good point.

Maybe hes still recovering from this years tour, or there wasn't time to get the band together?

PHOENIX
12-20-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by katie
Normally Dave likes to play a new years eve gig, but this year nothing is booked.
I wonrer if this is because he really is back with VH & plans for an anouncment in 2007?

Thoughts anyone.....

I think you're a faggot.

Show me your tits to prove me wrong.

Ed Roth
12-20-2006, 07:56 PM

Thoughts anyone.....

Maybe you should check with Halfin. You've been hanging from his ballsack for weeks.

katie
Originally posted by PHOENIX
I think you're a faggot.

Show me your tits to prove me wrong.

Just goes to show that all the mod jobs on this forum go to preteen boys.

Add something positive to the thread or fuck off!

Ed Roth
Shut up, limey cunt.

katie
12-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Ed Roth
Maybe you should check with Halfin. You've been hanging from his ballsack for weeks.

Do you know what LOL means you fucking idiot!
No re read my posts (and give me 20 LOL!)

You're pathetic now fuck off!

LoungeMachine
12-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Dave took a dump 5 minutes earlier than usual this morning.

People are speculating that it was because CVH is reuniting and touring for 2007

Thoughts?

PHOENIX
12-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Just goes to show that all the mod jobs on this forum go to preteen boys.

Add something positive to the thread or fuck off!

Geez now i'm busted!

Yes i'm a pimply assed fifteen year old boy who wants to suck on your 40 something saggy tits and stick my cock in your ass.

Fack Arf cunt!.

bantonelli
12-20-2006, 10:08 PM

Thoughts anyone.....

We've covered these questions long ago....what part of the UK do you reside? Obviously, not an Oxford graduate with the spelling.:D

EbDawson
12-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

People are speculating that it was because CVH is reuniting and touring for 2007

Thoughts?

:lol:

binnie
12-21-2006, 04:24 AM

Thoughts?

Apparently it came out in four eqaully sized pieces, which implies a reunion of all 4 original members....

Golden AWe
12-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Katie I have a Christmas present to you.

katie
12-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by bantonelli
We've covered these questions long ago....what part of the UK do you reside? Obviously, not an Oxford graduate with the spelling.:D

We've covered the Iraq war as well, but some of you twats still keep talking about it!

Idiot!

katie
12-21-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe

Gimme your mod job you arse licking wanker!

Happy Fucking Christmas

ppg960
12-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Why are UK women rude all the time??

katie
12-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Some are but not many.

ppg960
12-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I think you missed the point.

Golden AWe
12-21-2006, 02:11 PM
Gimme your mod job you arse licking wanker!

Happy Fucking Christmas

i'll give you something that is usually inserted into female mouths

Golden AWe
12-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ppg960

she needs more attention

nude pics usually do the trick

Roth & Roll
12-21-2006, 02:31 PM

Because most of them have teeth that make Eddie's choppers look pearly white and healthy.

VanHalener
12-21-2006, 03:51 PM
We've covered the Iraq war as well, but some of you twats still keep talking about it!

Idiot!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCA6HqA2DWE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oCA6HqA2DWE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ed Roth
12-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Some are but not many.

Some are just cunty. Or, in this case, kuntie.

binnie
12-21-2006, 05:35 PM

As a prowd UK resident, our women are generally rude when achohol is involved.

Or they don't get their own way.

Or becuase the day has a y in it.

katie
12-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Sounds about right to me guys.

Wow you know women so well.

You guys are so cool (LOL)

AJW
12-21-2006, 06:16 PM

Hey Golden AWe the third chick from the left in the bathtub is hot!!!! She's got an awesome rack!!!!!!!!!!!

katie
12-21-2006, 06:24 PM
she needs more attention

nude pics usually do the trick

oh no please NOT the pics!

They are SO offensive (LOL)

Is that all you've got?

Golden Awe (sorry) Golden Shower you are pathetic,
But keep posting cos you are making us laugh over here for all the wrong reasons LOL!

VanHalener
12-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Sounds about right to me guys.

Wow you know women so well.

You guys are so cool (LOL)

Katie would be interesting if she was more like these girls...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/om6xLRs8jiY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/om6xLRs8jiY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXJU7UddoyY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UXJU7UddoyY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

katie
12-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Wow i love it when you talk all dirty to me.

Keep replying as i LOVE the attention i am getting.

Can we rename the Main board as the KATIE ME board?

I mean at the moment im getting more attention from you sad little fucks than VH are. LOL

ME! ME! ME!

Keep replying to ME!

VanHalener
12-21-2006, 07:10 PM
I love you Katie

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cc8dwLgzUn4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cc8dwLgzUn4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Roth & Roll
12-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Wow i love it when you talk all dirty to me.

Keep replying as i LOVE the attention i am getting.

Can we rename the Main board as the KATIE ME board?

I mean at the moment im getting more attention from you sad little fucks than VH are. LOL

ME! ME! ME!

Keep replying to ME!

Clearly, you've surpassed your parents expectations...

Jimmy Jingles
12-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Ed Roth

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

katie
12-21-2006, 08:10 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

katie
12-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
I love you Katie

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cc8dwLgzUn4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cc8dwLgzUn4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

You are going to have to try harder than this mr vanhalener.

i have other people here that love me too.

That hat dosen't really suit you + you are FAT!

Nevermind you still have your 2 stars!!! (LOL)

VanHalener
12-21-2006, 08:14 PM
You are going to have to try harder than this mr vanhalener.

i have other people here that love me too.

That hat dosen't really suit you + you are FAT!

Nevermind you still have your 2 stars!!! (LOL)

None of my posts have my picture in it baby.

Silly girl.

Oh no.....no stars for me.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIjkS4sYKLo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIjkS4sYKLo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

katie
12-21-2006, 08:19 PM

What drugs are you on today baby?
That fat kid in the hat is you for sure!

C'mon 2 stars cheer up!

HA! HA! HA!

VanHalener
12-21-2006, 08:24 PM

C'mon 2 stars cheer up!

HA! HA! HA!

Katie,

Whatever may occur in the future in regards to someone giving me another vote I want you to always refer to me as Two Stars, baby.

I'm having fun with you but not getting any work done.

Send me a picture of you and I'll send one to you. I'll bet you're quite a hotty, you fistey thing.:hula:

Dan
12-21-2006, 08:29 PM
vanhalener has 3 stars Bitch.

katie
12-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Dan
vanhalener has 3 stars Bitch.

see my last post you stupid IDIOT!

Dan
12-21-2006, 08:35 PM

LOL

Must be Time of the Month again.

Dan
12-21-2006, 08:37 PM

Look at me everybody I'm stupid.:)

VanHalener
12-21-2006, 08:37 PM

C'mon 2 stars cheer up!

HA! HA! HA!

Show me a pic and I'll send you one.

I am 6'1"
185 pounds
Dirty blonde
Hazel eyes

Love you baby

Dan
12-21-2006, 08:42 PM

It's in a different thread,make up your mind what page you are on.:(

Golden AWe
12-21-2006, 10:48 PM
oh no please NOT the pics!

They are SO offensive (LOL)

Is that all you've got?

Golden Awe (sorry) Golden Shower you are pathetic,
But keep posting cos you are making us laugh over here for all the wrong reasons LOL!

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

i was talking about yer pics

but if you say they're offensive...

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

btw. who's "we"?

relax girl...don't try too hard

rustoffa
12-21-2006, 11:35 PM
All bets are off.

Have fun!
:)

ppg960
12-21-2006, 11:37 PM
I noticed as well that most UK girls have shit looking teeth?
Don't they have dentists in that Fucking Wanker Cuntry or WTF?

Katie, you sound first class all the way.

bueno bob
12-22-2006, 03:45 AM
I'll bet you're quite a hotty, you fiesty thing.:hula:

She is...

bueno bob
12-22-2006, 04:20 AM
Katie, you sound first class all the way.

I'll take up the case for Katie.

In the few years that I've hung around this site, I've done some trading with her and sent a few things she wasn't previously aware of her way as well...swapped PMs and e-mails where warranted...and I can honestly say that she's been very cool to trade and talk with, and a genuinely pleasant person as well.

Of course, I don't call her a bitch, cunt or whore (or anything else derogatory) anytime she posts something, either, so I probably deal with a much more pleasant and friendly version of Katie as opposed to some of her other "fans" here.

I think it's sad to see such a witch hunt going on with her as of late. To my mind, her only so-called "crime" here has been reporting what she read on Halfin's blog. Ross Halfin himself was the one that reported photographing Edward Van Halen. Katie didn't post it; she just reported WHAT he posted.

Just the second she posted it, though, it turned into a flame fest with a few of you, which several others have recently jumped in on, for reasons I can't determine exactly.

Ross Halfin is, believe it or not, a very reputable photographer with at least 30 years in the industry, photographing professional musicians (and other things, I assume). He's made one heck of a living off of it, and a lot of bands swear by him; apparently he knows his shit and is pretty professional about it. That's a VERY safe assumption to make.

But automatically, Katie turned into a "cunt" and a "bitch" because she reported it and EVERYBODY knows that Zloz does VH photography, apparently. :confused:

Did it ever occur to anybody that Neil may not currently be available to Van Halen for some reason or another, and that Ross would quite honestly be the next best choice? Or that maybe Ross was contacted by Azoff management (or some other "new" Van Halen team player)?

These are not exactly things that requires tremendous leaps of faith to come up with on your own, folks.

You know, I can see it both ways - maybe Ross IS lying and just drawing attention to himself - which has been suggested...but why on Earth would he?? Especially considering Van Halen is as sue-happy as it is; why put your neck out there just to go "Nyah nyah, you're all dumb for believing it" and run the risk of Eddie Inc. slapping you with an injunction for something or another?

Van Halen knows all about lawsuits, this we know...to our own chagrin...

Running such a risk seems like a foolish move for somebody in his position to make, no?

Sure, maybe he does have a head and an ego on him, but hey - we're all worshipping at the throne of Classic Van Halen, and that right there was the very definition of "ego", so that's no excuse to disregard the man or his recent claims.

Most specifically, it's absolutely no reason to tear into Katie on this type of level. It's not like she's posting pro-Hagar rants or spamming the forums with Joe Thunder'ish drivel.

If it turns up that Ross Halfin IS actually full of shit, so what? Katie (and the rest of the folks here who think he's probably legit) just go "Oh well, guess Ross must feel great about himself for fooling us all...whatever then..." and move right along. No big deal either way. And like I said, there's a very good chance that Ross is being legitimately honest about things.

So why bash on Katie? Is there a point? Has she done anything at all to deserve it?

In a word, no; she's not claiming to have some kind of inside knowledge as to the goings-on with Van Halen. She's got links to a legitimate website to back up what she reports here. Ross Halfin has, in all honesty, relayed more Van Halen related information than any other site as of late.

So where's the crime in her paying attention? I wasn't watching Halfin's site (still don't, not regularly), so how would I have known that Halfin may have an inside track? I wouldn't have. And if Halfin proves legit down the road here, guess what?

Katie beat us all to the punch.

Apparently this possibility rubbed one or two people the wrong way, and they responded by proverbially "shooting the messenger". For all the good that does.

Hey, if you don't like what Katie posts, don't fucking read it. Block her if you don't have that much self-control. It's not that hard to do. Why carry on a pointless flame war that's ridiculously insulting over what amounts to no reason?

Honestly, she's proven to me to be a extremely nice, genuinely cool person and seeing some of the shit that's being posted about her over what amounts to what you don't like/believe about the Ross Halfin blog is really disappointing.

Cut the girl some slack.

binnie
12-22-2006, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Cut the girl some slack.

She's always been alright by me too, I must say. I don't beleive most of what Halfin say's, but its not her fault is it?

I'm cuntfused though: is katie the same person as katydid?

VanHalener
12-22-2006, 07:55 AM
No bueno bob, I wasn't messing with Katie yesterday because of her opinions or insight . I was toying with her because I saw her being a bitch.

I don't know her. She's most likely great person. I just had to toy with her for being in a bitchy mood.

bueno bob
12-22-2006, 08:05 AM
No bueno bob, I wasn't messing with Katie yesterday because of her opinions or insight . I was toying with her because I saw her being a bitch.

I don't know her. She's most likely great person. I just had to toy with her for being in a bitchy mood.

As much as she's been repeatedly torn into lately, I certainly can't blame her for being bitchy...

bueno bob
12-22-2006, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by binnie
She's always been alright by me too, I must say. I don't beleive most of what Halfin say's, but its not her fault is it?

I'm cuntfused though: is katie the same person as katydid?

No

katie
12-22-2006, 11:14 AM

In the few years that I've hung around this site, I've done some trading with her and sent a few things she wasn't previously aware of her way as well...swapped PMs and e-mails where warranted...and I can honestly say that she's been very cool to trade and talk with, and a genuinely pleasant person as well.

Of course, I don't call her a bitch, cunt or whore (or anything else derogatory) anytime she posts something, either, so I probably deal with a much more pleasant and friendly version of Katie as opposed to some of her other "fans" here.

I think it's sad to see such a witch hunt going on with her as of late. To my mind, her only so-called "crime" here has been reporting what she read on Halfin's blog. Ross Halfin himself was the one that reported photographing Edward Van Halen. Katie didn't post it; she just reported WHAT he posted.

Just the second she posted it, though, it turned into a flame fest with a few of you, which several others have recently jumped in on, for reasons I can't determine exactly.

Ross Halfin is, believe it or not, a very reputable photographer with at least 30 years in the industry, photographing professional musicians (and other things, I assume). He's made one heck of a living off of it, and a lot of bands swear by him; apparently he knows his shit and is pretty professional about it. That's a VERY safe assumption to make.

But automatically, Katie turned into a "cunt" and a "bitch" because she reported it and EVERYBODY knows that Zloz does VH photography, apparently. :confused:

Did it ever occur to anybody that Neil may not currently be available to Van Halen for some reason or another, and that Ross would quite honestly be the next best choice? Or that maybe Ross was contacted by Azoff management (or some other "new" Van Halen team player)?

These are not exactly things that requires tremendous leaps of faith to come up with on your own, folks.

You know, I can see it both ways - maybe Ross IS lying and just drawing attention to himself - which has been suggested...but why on Earth would he?? Especially considering Van Halen is as sue-happy as it is; why put your neck out there just to go "Nyah nyah, you're all dumb for believing it" and run the risk of Eddie Inc. slapping you with an injunction for something or another?

Van Halen knows all about lawsuits, this we know...to our own chagrin...

Running such a risk seems like a foolish move for somebody in his position to make, no?

Sure, maybe he does have a head and an ego on him, but hey - we're all worshipping at the throne of Classic Van Halen, and that right there was the very definition of "ego", so that's no excuse to disregard the man or his recent claims.

Most specifically, it's absolutely no reason to tear into Katie on this type of level. It's not like she's posting pro-Hagar rants or spamming the forums with Joe Thunder'ish drivel.

If it turns up that Ross Halfin IS actually full of shit, so what? Katie (and the rest of the folks here who think he's probably legit) just go "Oh well, guess Ross must feel great about himself for fooling us all...whatever then..." and move right along. No big deal either way. And like I said, there's a very good chance that Ross is being legitimately honest about things.

So why bash on Katie? Is there a point? Has she done anything at all to deserve it?

In a word, no; she's not claiming to have some kind of inside knowledge as to the goings-on with Van Halen. She's got links to a legitimate website to back up what she reports here. Ross Halfin has, in all honesty, relayed more Van Halen related information than any other site as of late.

So where's the crime in her paying attention? I wasn't watching Halfin's site (still don't, not regularly), so how would I have known that Halfin may have an inside track? I wouldn't have. And if Halfin proves legit down the road here, guess what?

Katie beat us all to the punch.

Apparently this possibility rubbed one or two people the wrong way, and they responded by proverbially "shooting the messenger". For all the good that does.

Hey, if you don't like what Katie posts, don't fucking read it. Block her if you don't have that much self-control. It's not that hard to do. Why carry on a pointless flame war that's ridiculously insulting over what amounts to no reason?

Honestly, she's proven to me to be a extremely nice, genuinely cool person and seeing some of the shit that's being posted about her over what amounts to what you don't like/believe about the Ross Halfin blog is really disappointing.

Cut the girl some slack.

Hi Bob

I just want to say many thanks for those kind words.

You have stated my case a lot better than i ever could.
Thanks for going that extra mile for me.

You are a very cool guy.

Happy Christmas to you and your family

Katie
x

PS - I am still playing those Bad Wizard CDs

Seshmeister
12-22-2006, 11:24 AM
i'll give you something that is usually inserted into female mouths

Chocolate?

VanHalener
12-22-2006, 12:56 PM

...and I can honestly say that she's been very cool to trade and talk with, and a genuinely pleasant person as well.

...Honestly, she's proven to me to be a extremely nice, genuinely cool person..."

...Cut the girl some slack.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0aSGJ4Vn2Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G0aSGJ4Vn2Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyU_hvN9J20"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyU_hvN9J20" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Katie,
I'm sorry for being such a dick to you yesterday. I don't know you and should not have been such an ass to you.

John(Vanhalener)

katie
12-22-2006, 09:06 PM
hey John!

As Dave's manager would say "Forget about it"

It is no big deal, no need to say sorry.
I think we gave as good as we got.

You are a sound guy.

Check your PM

Katie
xx

Hardrock69
12-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Ok you guys get a room.....
:D

But first, make use of this link....

http://www.ftd.com/

Don't turn this thing into a pussycat 'John', it is much more fun when it is pissed off!
;)

Bob? Is it Larg? Or table?!

Bowl?

:confused:

katie
12-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Hardrock69 let it go....................

VanHalener
12-22-2006, 09:58 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gxBw9_4xjQQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gxBw9_4xjQQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDiIQYpReGQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDiIQYpReGQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Hardrock69
12-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Hardrock69 let it go....................

Are you through?

From day one you have been giving me crap for no reason. And so it pisses you off that I don't act as a doormat for your fucking bullshit.

I have no patience with trolls.

If little Katie promises not to talk smack to Hardrock69, he might consider 'letting it go'.

Until then, go suck on Santa's cock and have a Merry Christmas.

;)

katie
12-23-2006, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Are you through?

From day one you have been giving me crap for no reason. And so it pisses you off that I don't act as a doormat for your fucking bullshit.

I have no patience with trolls.

If little Katie promises not to talk smack to Hardrock69, he might consider 'letting it go'.

Until then, go suck on Santa's cock and have a Merry Christmas.

;)

Tut Tut there is always one, and i gues you are *that* one
You are a idiot Limpcock, but we knew that already. :D

Good luck at the job centre

Matt White
12-23-2006, 08:17 AM
So much hostility...............

DAMN YOU RAP MUSIC

:mad:

Ozzy Fudd
01-02-2007, 07:28 AM

Thoughts?

Is....that what landed in my coffee.
UMmmm...Thoughts?

Ozzy Fudd
01-02-2007, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
DAMN YOU RAP MUSIC

:mad:
Rap music sucks!!! i knew we were all in for it when it first came out as RHYME shit, yeah fuck that shit take that off the box jimmy, or you'll loose customers. he did too. off the box that is.

Ozzy Fudd
01-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Hi Bob

I just want to say many thanks for those kind words.

You have stated my case a lot better than i ever could.
Thanks for going that extra mile for me.

You are a very cool guy.

Happy Christmas to you and your family

Katie
x

PS - I am still playing those Bad Wizard CDs
He does have a way with words:cool: :D

Ozzy Fudd
01-02-2007, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Ok you guys get a room.....

But first, make use of this link....

http://www.ftd.com/

Don't turn this thing into a pussycat 'John', it is much more fun when it is pissed off!
;)

Bob? Is it Larg? Or table?!

Bowl?

:confused:
LMAO i'm done

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
He does have a way with words:cool: :D

Why, thank you...

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by AJW
Hey Golden AWe the third chick from the left in the bathtub is hot!!!! She's got an awesome rack!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way...

I'm charging you royalties for that avatar...

lol

AJW
01-02-2007, 06:34 PM
By the way...

I'm charging you royalties for that avatar...

lol

:D :D :D :D I love boobies.:D

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 10:58 PM
Don't we all...lmao