PDA

View Full Version : Pic of Dave in iWoz

mikethemartian
12-24-2006, 04:41 PM
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this yet. I was reading Apple Computer founder Steve Wozniak's biography iWoz. In the middle of the book is a picture section. One of the pictures is he and his wife talking to Dave backstage at the US Festival. You only see Dave from the back/side. But I thought it was cool and noteworthy.

Thorman
12-24-2006, 06:47 PM
How is looking at his backside cool and noteworthy Mike? Now that is odd...the problem with Roth is that his audition for VH didnt last all that long cause of his emotional issues, and the fact he supplements with ritalin on a hourly basis...But, CVH did emerge in the mid 80's and went on to sell a huge number of albums and produced quality songs

BAM

bueno bob
12-25-2006, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
How is looking at his backside cool and noteworthy Mike? Now that is odd...the problem with Roth is that his audition for VH didnt last all that long cause of his emotional issues, and the fact he supplements with ritalin on a hourly basis...But, CVH did emerge in the mid 80's and went on to sell a huge number of albums and produced quality songs

BAM

We hate you.

On that note, WELCOME BACK!!

:rolleyes:

Last_Child
12-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Blah Blah Blah

Whatever.. Welcome back you Fucktard!

thetoolrules
12-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
We hate you.

On that note, WELCOME BACK!!

:rolleyes: cokkahaulics rejoice!!

bueno bob
12-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by thetoolrules
cokkahaulics rejoice!!

Isn't it time for your English as a Second Language course?

jhale667
12-26-2006, 02:16 PM
CVH = DAVE, EDDIE, ALEX & MIKE..it's all so clear to me now...how could I have been such a fucktard?

BAM

Bam, indeed. :rolleyes:

ELVIS
12-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by mikethemartian
But I thought it was cool and noteworthy.

But I'm just too lazy to scan and post it...

diamondsgirl
12-28-2006, 11:44 PM
Yes, Dave's backside is cool and noteworthy.

Now where the fuck is the pic? :mad:

thetoolrules
12-31-2006, 11:04 AM
let's make the music look like it sounds........sometimes it can be very gentle, sometimes very furious...rips like the wind. the music makes me feel a little sexy, a little sensual, and i think that comes out the grooves....besides, if you put one of my records in your collection all the others will melt.