X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I give you...Africa Cam

This is a live web cam focused on a (man-made) watering hole in South Africa. I've been watching it for about three weeks now. I've seen alot of cool animals...zebras, baboons, jackals, cape buffalo, wildbeasts, giraffes, impallas, tompsons gazelles...

...and on Christmas Day I was treated to watching a pride of nine lions kill and eat a huge cape buffalo. Here is some video of what people watched live...
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kANqjher4oY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kANqjher4oY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Here is the link to the web cam...

enjoy.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Most of the time there is nothing going on at the watering hole. So don't think this sort of thing happens all the time. Usually it's just a bunch of zebras getting a drink.

It's most active just after sunrise and just before sunset. Check this out to know when the sun will rise and set in South Africa...

Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Nice post....I posted a link to this several weeks ago....

Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-28-2006, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
        Veteran
        • Feb 2005

Some hyenas just showed up!

Comment

• Sugar-Dave
          Groupie
          • Jun 2006

very cool!
          www.myspace.com/nariohockney

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm constantly amazed at how people pass their time.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

What are the people in Africa doing?

I thought the cam was focused on a waterhole.

Are natives showing up there and getting eaten by hyenas?

Comment

Working...