PDA

View Full Version : Not to be outdone...Sammy the Cunt blathers away (as usual)...

bueno bob
12-29-2006, 08:35 AM
SAMMY HAGAR On Possible VAN HALEN / ROTH Reunion: 'I Don't See It In A Million Years' - Dec. 29, 2006

John Soeder of Cleveland's The Plain Dealer reports:

VAN HALEN scored a landslide victory in The Plain Dealer's seventh annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame poll. The newspaper asked readers and visitors to www.cleveland.com to tell it which nominees on the latest official Rock Hall ballot are most worthy of induction.

"Quite honestly, I'm not surprised," singer Sammy Hagar said when he was informed of the mandate.

VAN HALEN's music "is holding up really well," said Hagar, 59. "I'm not taking all the credit. I mean, the earlier stuff with Roth set the tone for the whole thing. Thank God when I joined the band, it didn't go down. We kept going. It was awesome."

Earlier this year, it was announced that Eddie Van Halen's 15-year-old son Wolfgang had replaced Michael Anthony on bass.

"I really have no idea — ppphhhttt! — what's going on," Hagar said. "Michael and I are friends, which is why he isn't in the band anymore."

VAN HALEN and Hagar went their separate ways in 1996. Eight years later, Hagar was back in the fold for a reunion tour. In the interim, he co-headlined a tour with Roth.

There has been buzz lately about VAN HALEN hitting the road again with Roth. Hagar, for one, doesn't buy it.

"I'm not saying I don't want a Dave reunion," Hagar said. "I think their best bet after this would be to go out with Dave. But I don't see it working.

"Ed, Wolfie, Alex and some new kid would be what I put my money on. That could happen.

"But Dave and Ed working together? I don't see it in a million years. I know 'em both."

In fact, Hagar doubts VAN HALEN's members can put aside their differences even long enough to get through the Rock Hall ceremony.

"I think it could be ugly," he said. "This might be the best one ever! It's what everybody wants. They want to see blows thrown and yelling and screaming and people making fools of themselves and trying to outshine each other.

"This could be a real comedy, man. This could be a reality series right here.

"I don't think it's gonna be a real friendly, beautiful scene. . . .I could go there and jam with them. Ed, Mike, Al and I probably could pull it off, 'cause we just did it [in 2004]. We were professional when we went onstage.

"But you throw Dave in that mix, and I just don't see it working. Dave's gonna want it to be all about him. Ed's gonna want it to be all about him. And that's a tough one right there. I'll probably just be sitting over in the corner, cracking up."

Read the rest of the article at www.cleveland.com.

MAX
12-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Maybe from the looks of it and the way Hagar's commenting on the actual ceremony, he's been snubbed and 'tis knowingly going to watch from the sidelines?

Yo Brett...

'Tis our bet still on? ;)

bueno bob
12-29-2006, 08:46 AM
Let's have some fun with this bitch...

Originally posted by bueno bob

John Soeder of Cleveland's The Plain Dealer reports:

VAN HALEN scored a landslide victory in The Plain Dealer's seventh annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame poll. The newspaper asked readers and visitors to www.cleveland.com to tell it which nominees on the latest official Rock Hall ballot are most worthy of induction.

"Quite honestly, I'm not surprised," singer Sammy Hagar said when he was informed of the mandate.

Of course you're not surprised, you fuck. That's why you rejoined Van Halen in 2004 - money that you can't make on your own.

VAN HALEN's music "is holding up really well," said Hagar, 59.

Listened to any of your back catalog with Van Halen lately?

"I'm not taking all the credit. I mean, the earlier stuff with Roth set the tone for the whole thing. Thank God when I joined the band, it didn't go down. We kept going. It was awesome."

Not taking all the credit?

Fuck you, chedhead. You did NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING, to keep Van Halen alive...memories of Dave and the Eddie die hards did that all by themselves...

Self-important prick.

Earlier this year, it was announced that Eddie Van Halen's 15-year-old son Wolfgang had replaced Michael Anthony on bass.

"I really have no idea — ppphhhttt! — what's going on," Hagar said.

What, did he fucking fart in the middle of his speech or something?

"Michael and I are friends, which is why he isn't in the band anymore."

He isn't in the band anymore because Eddie's tired of YOUR bullshit and Mike hanging off of your cock.

Period.

There has been buzz lately about VAN HALEN hitting the road again with Roth. Hagar, for one, doesn't buy it.

"I'm not saying I don't want a Dave reunion," Hagar said. "I think their best bet after this would be to go out with Dave. But I don't see it working.

The ONLY reason he's saying that is because he knows he's OUT and OUT FOR GOOD.

5150 time is a dead fucking duck! :D

"Ed, Wolfie, Alex and some new kid would be what I put my money on. That could happen.

That's a safe bet - it COULD happen.

"But Dave and Ed working together? I don't see it in a million years. I know 'em both."

I seriously doubt he knows David as well as he thinks he does.

In fact, Hagar doubts VAN HALEN's members can put aside their differences even long enough to get through the Rock Hall ceremony.

"I think it could be ugly," he said. "This might be the best one ever! It's what everybody wants. They want to see blows thrown and yelling and screaming and people making fools of themselves and trying to outshine each other.

No - they just want to see you get your fucking ass handed to you by Diamond Dave.

Big difference :)

"This could be a real comedy, man. This could be a reality series right here.

Real comedy - just like your entire fucking career, you worthless prick.

God I hate you.

"I don't think it's gonna be a real friendly, beautiful scene. . . .I could go there and jam with them.

Of course, if you had any fucking dignity, you wouldn't; but when it comes to "Sammy Hagar" and "Dignity", well, those two items are worlds apart, as we all well know...

Ed, Mike, Al and I probably could pull it off, 'cause we just did it [in 2004].

You didn't pull off shit other than a failed tour and a band that didn't gel. That was apparent and that's why you're not in Van Halen now, faggot.

We were professional when we went onstage.

As in, "Professionally letting Mike sing half of your songs", "Professionally bringing your solo material to the stage that nobody wanted to hear", "Professionally selling shit in the middle of the concert", "Professionally taking time off in the middle of the show to sign autographs", etc...

Yeah, Sam, you're the fucking paragon of musical professionalism... :rolleyes:

What a cunt.

"But you throw Dave in that mix, and I just don't see it working. Dave's gonna want it to be all about him.

Amazingly enough, it IS all about him. If it wasn't, nobody would be talking about this shit, would they?

Dickhead.

Ed's gonna want it to be all about him. And that's a tough one right there.

You mean, it'll be just like it was between 1978 and 1985 - VAN HALEN'S MOST SUCCESFUL PERIOD?!?

OH MY GOD!!

I'll probably just be sitting over in the corner, cracking up."

You and Mike will be alternating between crying over the lost money and blowjobs to try and cheer each other up, you fag.

Not fooling anybody, boys.

Read the rest of the article at www.cleveland.com.

Or don't...just more of the Sammy Shit Machine spewing it's usual fountain of excremental brilliance....

:rolleyes:

In a nutshell?

FUCK HAGAR!!!!

:mad:

Kilkmaru
12-29-2006, 08:53 AM
It should just be dave, mike, alex and ed.

bueno bob
12-29-2006, 08:59 AM
Should have been Dave, Ed, Mike and Al ever since 1978, period...

With Mike's addiction to all things Spam, though, it's just not reality...

That being said, if an offer is made to Mike, Spam will find out REALLY QUICK just how "loyal" his buddy Mike is...

And I, for one, would LOVE to fuckin' see that happen...lmao

It'd serve Sammy right for all of his years of bullshit that we've had to contend with, if nothing else...

MAX
12-29-2006, 09:07 AM
MmmmmmmmmmmmmK,

Let's act like CBS/NBC or what have you, regarding this Spamola shit with The Links?

This ought to play out well and quite humorous if the right peeps get involved? lmao!!!

Still, I want that arrogant and self-important prick Squalen to show his face over here and debate me. I've offered it umpteen times now but to no prevail. Seriously, I wanna see his smug ass over here and on MY turf!!!

bantonelli
12-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Bueno Bob's posting is eloquent.

Springer Nation or not......it's a VAN ROTH 2007 Year!

Bring On Wolfie, Dave, Al & Ed!!

SPAM & BassPlayer can sit back with their toilet tissue to wipe their eyes....snivel, snivel, snivel.

LoungeMachine
12-29-2006, 10:27 AM
Call Hagar all the names you want, his takes seem pretty on-target to me.....

Who knows all the players in this soap opera better than him?

I'm just sayin'....... admit it, Hagar's right.

binnie
12-29-2006, 10:44 AM

"But you throw Dave in that mix, and I just don't see it working. Dave's gonna want it to be all about him. Ed's gonna want it to be all about him. And that's a tough one right there. I'll probably just be sitting over in the corner, cracking up."

Yep, that's the problem, two ego's. But we all know that Sam, we've known it for 22 years whilst you've been floggin tequila and writing "love" songs. Nothing new here...

binnie
12-29-2006, 10:46 AM

Ed, Mike, Al and I probably could pull it off, 'cause we just did it [in 2004]. We were professional when we went onstage.

"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DLR_EngineRoom
12-29-2006, 11:08 AM

VAN HALEN's music "is holding up really well," said Hagar, 59. "I'm not taking all the credit. I mean, the earlier stuff with Roth set the tone for the whole thing. Thank God when I joined the band, it didn't go down. We kept going. It was awesome. I really have no idea — ppphhhttt! — what's going on," Hagar said. "Michael and I are friends, which is why he isn't in the band anymore."

Actually Sam, there's a reason why your Halen-related CDs weren't remastered. They don't stand the test of time. They're dated. They represent yuppie love in the 80's. Mellow, plastic-coated and jaded. Unless you're a Van Hagar fan, no one wants to see your DVDs with Van Hagar either. There's no outside demand. Sad, but true. When you joined the band, it did go down, and hasn't recovered since. Unfortunately, you're way too jaded to see how you, quite literally, destroyed one of the greatest bands in the history of music.

Isaac R.
12-29-2006, 11:19 AM

That being said, if an offer is made to Mike, Spam will find out REALLY QUICK just how "loyal" his buddy Mike is...

And I, for one, would LOVE to fuckin' see that happen...lmao

You & me both.
Not only will this (rumored) reunion and induction into the RRHOF be the ultimate validation for fans of the one, true Van Halen, but with Mike Anthony on board, it would be the ultimate fuck you to Hagar!

Bring it on I say:p

bueno bob
12-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Been hittin' the bottle a wee bit early this morning, haven't ya?

And yes, I WILL call Hagar all the names I want! :mad:

;)

sadaist
12-29-2006, 12:20 PM

Agree. Christ, half of the posters here have said basically the same things. People are so jaded with Hagar that it's comical. Dave says it will be a train wreck, everyone says "Man, Dave is right on". Sammy says it, everyone says "fuck Spam, what the fuck does he know". The Army is becoming it's own soap opera/Jerry Springer in a way.

And I'm not sure Sammy is instigating these interviews for self promotion. I'm sure he gets asked about the status of VH every day (just like every other member). So why crucify him when he decides to answer?

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Sing it Spammy!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8t07TbwPy0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8t07TbwPy0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

bueno bob
12-29-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
Agree. Christ, half of the posters here have said basically the same things. People are so jaded with Hagar that it's comical. Dave says it will be a train wreck, everyone says "Man, Dave is right on". Sammy says it, everyone says "fuck Spam, what the fuck does he know". The Army is becoming it's own soap opera/Jerry Springer in a way.

Yeah, ain't it cool?

And I'm not sure Sammy is instigating these interviews for self promotion. I'm sure he gets asked about the status of VH every day (just like every other member). So why crucify him when he decides to answer?

Because it's funny.

bueno bob
12-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by bantonelli
Bueno Bob's posting is eloquent.

Springer Nation or not......it's a VAN ROTH 2007 Year!

Bring On Wolfie, Dave, Al & Ed!!

SPAM & BassPlayer can sit back with their toilet tissue to wipe their eyes....snivel, snivel, snivel.

I'm getting to the point, myself...

You know, if it comes down to a Dave/Ed/Wolf/Al tour...honestly, I think I'll actually go...fuck it, I saw Van Hagar twice, why the hell wouldn't I?

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 12:25 PM
There ya go!!!!

Diamondjimi
12-29-2006, 01:55 PM

Agreed , Hagar knows the sisters very well. BUT, he THINKS he knows Dave . He does'nt know Dave like the sisters know him. His knowlege of DLR is what the sisters have told him ,nothing but the negative slanderous shit they've spewed over the years.
Tubby's a bitter OLD cunt . Of course it will be all about Dave and it will be all about EVH. Ched knows that THAT'S what it always been about. And that's why CVH WORKED. They've never achieved that fire with him and he knows it !

Bill Lumbergh
12-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Who gives a fuck at this point....they're gonna go to Sammy anytime some new development happens with the reunion. And he'll fucking EMBRACE it cuz it's the ONLY way he can keep his name in the news......

Diamondjimi
12-29-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Who gives a fuck at this point....they're gonna go to Sammy anytime some new development happens with the reunion. And he'll fucking EMBRACE it cuz it's the ONLY way he can keep his name in the news......

True. I'm surprised he did'nt drop a line about his lame ass Mexi-swill.

lztom
12-29-2006, 02:14 PM
S "I'm not taking all the credit. I mean, the earlier stuff with Roth set the tone for the whole thing. Thank God when I joined the band, it didn't go down. We kept going. It was awesome."

That sums Hagar up. WTF planet is he living on? It must be that one he claims to have been beamed upto. Roth 'set the tone'? WTF???? So CVH was the hors d'oeuvre for 'Love Walks In', 'Black and Blue' and fucking 'Runaround'??

The guy is a fuckin tool.

Brett
12-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Maybe from the looks of it and the way Hagar's commenting on the actual ceremony, he's been snubbed and 'tis knowingly going to watch from the sidelines?

Yo Brett...

'Tis our bet still on? ;)

Someone emailed the rock and roll hall of fame last month and they said Sammy was absolutely on the ballot. Our bet was never off, I just wanted to stop you from throwing a grand away, gave you plenty of outs. I expect payment in full. :)

FORD
12-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Someone emailed the rock and roll hall of fame last month and they said Sammy was absolutely on the ballot. Our bet was never off, I just wanted to stop you from throwing a grand away, gave you plenty of outs. I expect payment in full. :)

Not to get in the middle of this, but there's been a lot of "absolute" stuff posted on this board, and yours, in recent weeks, most of which contradicts each other and therefore can't be all that "absolute".

So how sure are you of your "absolute" source that the Ched Rocker is in the Hall of Fame?

POJO_Risin
12-29-2006, 04:21 PM
VAN HALEN's music "is holding up really well," said Hagar, 59. "I'm not taking all the credit. I mean, the earlier stuff with Roth set the tone for the whole thing. Thank God when I joined the band, it didn't go down. We kept going. It was awesome."

I know a few of you are hammering this statement...

but...

would you not agree that this is the FIRST time that Hagar gives ANY credit to Roth?

He's still a douchebag...take nothing away from that....

but when I read that...I though..."Damn..."

and douchebag or not...and I can't stand Hagar...

but I think he's spot on...

Wolfy is a joke...

all this reunion talk with Wolfy is a joke...

and I think I can confirm or deny Hagar being there if they are inducted...give me a day...

Figs
12-29-2006, 04:48 PM
except for "Thank God when I joined the band, it didn't go down. We kept going. It was awesome." I don't have much of a problem with his interview, probably accurate.

twonabomber
12-29-2006, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin

would you not agree that this is the FIRST time that Hagar gives ANY credit to Roth?

took him twenty years, but yeah, Sam said it.

Terry
12-29-2006, 06:52 PM

but...

Wolfy is a joke...

and I think I can confirm or deny Hagar being there if they are inducted...give me a day...

Pretty much my reaction to the statement, which is the first time I can remember Hagar even giving a small concession that Van Halen were a huge success before he joined.

Matt White
12-29-2006, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

Yeah...what BILL said!!!:mad:

diamondsgirl
12-29-2006, 09:55 PM
would somebuddy please tell Sam Hagar to shut the fuck up

thank you :)

Isaac R.
12-29-2006, 09:58 PM
Sorry, I thought this was a site for fans of the True Van Halen.
Cant believe you guys are actually agreeing with the asshole.
Of course Hagar is gonna say that a DLR VH reunion will fail...because when it happens and is a roaring success it will totally invalidate everything he did with the band. I cant help but think that there are some here who want the reunion to fail.

bueno bob
12-30-2006, 02:57 AM
Bill Lumbergh has a funny way of cutting through all the bullshit and getting to the heart of the matter, when he actually bothers to post - Sammy will say...whatever Sammy says to keep his name in the news.

Nobody's going to ask him about his solo career, after all...so...

Pojo's also right about Hagar finally giving David some credit after 21 years...that, really, is pretty amazing...definitely worth the noticing...

I can't help to think that it's partially motivated by Sam knowing that his time with the band is done, for now and for good...if he even for a second thought that he still had a possible future with Van Halen, would he say the same thing? I'm inclined to think not, IMO...

Who knows? Maybe some reality is setting in for Sam in his old age...

Although even if that's the case, in no way does it take away from the simple pleasure I get out of roasting Sammy and calling him names...

Romeo Delight
12-30-2006, 04:12 AM
I'm getting to the point, myself...

You know, if it comes down to a Dave/Ed/Wolf/Al tour...honestly, I think I'll actually go...fuck it, I saw Van Hagar twice, why the hell wouldn't I?

I knew it!

It does sound lame, but what if Wolf can actually play?

I am waiting to hear and see for myself.

I don't believe anyone who says they aren't going except maybe Pojo...and someone will end up abducting him and take him to a show - if necessary - after all of the waiting, if this thing actually comes to pass.

MAX
12-30-2006, 04:53 AM

Honestly, I think Hagar either thinks or knows that Roth will be the center of attention when/if this RNRHOF induction ceremony takes place. Meaning, he'll do ANYTHING he can to ride Dave's legacy, fame and coatails to somehow squirm his way into some celebration of which he deserves nothing. Fuck, he's done it his entire career anyway. Fuck, Hagar would hand out towels and mints in the men's room at the induction ceremony if it would give him an ounce of attention for his worthless contributions to that group.

Again, the band VAN HALEN is what's really going to be celebrated, remembered, honored and respected. Still, Hagar will yap, yap, yap and yap so they wont forget to rub the doors to wherever the ceremony takes place with plenty of butter or Crisco so he can squeeze his fat and untalented ass into the picture somehow. Van Hagar's a friggin' footnote and he KNOWS it!!!

Still, the fucker will do his best to stick out like the turd floating around in the VH punchbowl that he is...

Good man you are. Now and seriously, I think you should stop thinking, reading or talking about him cos we want you to get on the mend. ;) Thinking of that douchebag is only going to prolong your recovery. ;)

I'm all ears but do take care of yourself first my brother.

MAX
12-30-2006, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Brett

Hey, I'll say it again...

I'm a man of my word. :cool:

MAX
12-30-2006, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
would somebuddy please tell Sam Hagar to shut the fuck up

thank you :)

I wholeheartedly agree. He should've flown down to Cabo San Lucas, had an apple stuck in his mouth and put in a spit for a Mexican luau pig roast years ago.

Fuck, at this point Jimmy Buffett should just sell everything he's done to Hagar and all of these "Mikey" folk should be named the "Parrotheads" cos that's all Anthony seems capable of doing. Meaning, M.A. just sits next to Hagar and mimics every fucking word the slob regurgitates out of his mouth, or is it his asshole that speaks? One cannot actually tell the difference?

katie
12-30-2006, 07:50 PM
That tells me the reunion is ON!

Thanks Ross!
Thanks Sammy!

saint
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma

What if he can??

If Dave joins, with Wolfie on bass, it would only be for the cash. I’m not saying it is wrong of Dave to grab some money, maybe he is short stack.

But, money shouldn’t be the reason why DLR joins with the band. The motivation should be the music or even more importantly Van Halen’s musical legacy. And without Mike there is no CVH,

He does what ever he wants but I would loose a ton of respect if he does.

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by sadaist

Dead on.

Excellent take. :cool:

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Isaac R.
Sorry, I thought this was a site for fans of the True Van Halen.
Cant believe you guys are actually agreeing with the asshole.

Some of us aren't DaveSheep.

And a "True" Van Halen reunion wouldn't have Wolfie on Bass, moron

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
I\

I don't believe anyone who says they aren't going except maybe Pojo....

Add me to the list.

NOTHING short of CVH is worthy at this point.

Nothing.

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 08:18 AM

but...

Wolfy is a joke...

:cool:

Isaac R.
12-31-2006, 09:40 AM

:D
Ah, internets...I`m a "moron" for expressing an opinion.
By way of clarification; I don`t believe there will be a CVH reunion without Anthony on bass, k?
So flame away o` almighty mister know-it -all dude:)

Nickdfresh
01-01-2007, 07:58 PM
This stuff has made it to Rolling Stone: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2006/12/29/van-halen-what-a-tangled-web-we-weave/

TOM_5150
01-02-2007, 01:21 AM
What's sad is Sam is waiting for the VH, Roth thing to fall apart to say "I told you so". I hope Ed and Dave cut the bullshit for once and rock their asses off which will cut Sam's arms off from anything VH related.

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by TOM_5150
What's sad is Sam is waiting for the VH, Roth thing to fall apart to say "I told you so". I hope Ed and Dave cut the bullshit for once and rock their asses off which will cut Sam's arms off from anything VH related.

Doesn't really matter whether it works with Dave and Ed or not; either way the days of Van Hagar are DEAD and GONE...

No going back to that...not ever...

Hallelujah...

VanHalener
01-02-2007, 06:21 AM
Ok big fat Sammy, you just shut the hell up before you jinx the whole thing.
Jealous Bitch! :heyfu:

Van Dutch
01-02-2007, 07:10 AM

Right on! I agree. You know what I think also? Bueno Bob needs to get laid. Fuck off with the Roth-is-God status.

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Van Dutch
Right on! I agree. You know what I think also? Bueno Bob needs to get laid. Fuck off with the Roth-is-God status.

Oh, OK then.

Who are you again?

Van Dutch
01-02-2007, 07:26 AM
From now on, your worst nightmare. And the president from the "Van-Halen-with-anybody-except-Roth" fanclub.

Nice to meet you!

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 07:29 AM
From now on, your worst nightmare. And the president from the "Van-Halen-with-anybody-except-Roth" fanclub.

Nice to meet you!

Boy, you sure told me!

One thing I can't stand are the johnny-come-lately Hagar apologists.

Isn't it 5150 time somewhere?

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 07:30 AM
So you tell me what part I'm so totally offbase about, then?

"When I joined the band...it was awesome."

- Wrong...because it wasn't 'awesome' otherwise he'd still be in the band, wouldn't he?

"I'm not saying I don't want a Dave reunion,"

- Another lie...because if it happens, Van Hagar is relegated to complete irrelevance in the chronicles of rock and roll history, and Van Hagar is all he'll ever have.

"Ed, Mike, Al and I probably could pull it off, 'cause we just did it [in 2004]. We were professional when we went onstage. "

- More bullshit, because Hagar's frontman stance is about as far away from professional as it can possibly get...

"But you throw Dave in that mix, and I just don't see it working."

- Still slagging on Dave...Hagar's a one trick pony...

So where am I wrong, Dutch?

binnie
01-02-2007, 07:56 AM

you'll be the only member, in both senses of the word.....

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 08:04 AM
...isn't it 5150 time somewhere?

As soon as I say that, he logs off... :cool:

Heheheh...the very fact that you actually take The Guy seriously shows what kind of level you're at...

HEHEHEH... :D

Well, not to worry, Dutch Rub - I gave you a five star vote already. Still, you have totally impressed me with just how cool you are, and rest assured that this will be a day long remembered:

The day that Dutch Rub condemned me for (apparently) bashing Hagar's nonsense, being a Roth fan and made his concern about my sex life known.

I have been forever moved by this exchange and can only wait to see the legacy that will result out of your impending career here at the Roth Army.

Still...just to be fair...I have given Hagar what LITTLE credit his rant deserved...regardless of whether or not he actually MEANT it, which I will have to keep my own council on.

At any rate, you've TOTALLY shown me up, and I think this proves your great internet posting skills. You now have become not only my "worst nightmare", but my role model as well.

Yes, Dutch Rub, you are THAT cool! You should be proud of yourself!

I invite you to express your opinions on further subjects! I value all ten of your posts here tremendously and will look forward with great anticipation to seeing you in my nightmares.

Thank you, Dutch Rub.

Thank you.

bueno bob
01-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Business as usual at the Roth Army Forums... :D

Well, time to piss.

Seshmeister
01-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
This stuff has made it to Rolling Stone: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2006/12/29/van-halen-what-a-tangled-web-we-weave/

Looking at the comments there it seems like there is still a fair amount of interest in a reunion but only if MA is involved.

LoungeMachine
01-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Looking at the comments there it seems like there is still a fair amount of interest in a reunion but only if MA is involved.

As it should be.

Trading a 3/4 version of CVH for another 3/4 version of CVH is stupid and redundant.

Bo Nozos
01-06-2007, 03:21 AM
Damn, where to begin? So much good material here.

1. "VAN HALEN's music "is holding up really well," said Hagar, 59."

-- That's right, bitch. VAN HALEN's music holds up really well. VHII sounds FRESH. 5150 don't. Piss off.

2. "The stuff with Roth set the tone for the whole thing."

-- This is nothing more than a backhanded compliment. "THE STUFF" with Roth. Classic Van Halen didn't put out "stuff." Milli Vanilli, Wang Chung, and bands like that put out "stuff" -- i.e., you recognize it when you hear it, but that's about it. This is a dig at Dave and CVH. Also, "set the tone for the whole thing" -- Sammy's saying CVH and Dave were a nice start, and then he was able to take the band to a higher level. What a joke.

3. "I'm not saying I don't want a Dave reunion," Hagar said. "I think their best bet after this would be to go out with Dave."

-- Who is this bitch trying to kid??????

4. "In fact, Hagar doubts VAN HALEN's members can put aside their differences even long enough to get through the Rock Hall ceremony.
"I think it could be ugly," he said. "This might be the best one ever! It's what everybody wants. They want to see blows thrown and yelling and screaming and people making fools of themselves and trying to outshine each other. "This could be a real comedy, man. This could be a reality series right here."

-- Right here, Sammy is parroting, i.e. RIPPING OFF, what Dave has been saying for years about the Hall of Fame issue. This is almost wholesale plagiarism of Dave's Hall-of-Fame rant. Sammy never ceases to amaze me with what a weasel and a loser he is.

5. "Ed, Mike, Al and I probably could pull it off, 'cause we just did it [in 2004]. We were professional when we went onstage. "

-- He says he's not opposed to a reunion with Dave, but at the same time says it'll never work and Van Hagar could get back on stage together?? Sounds like Fatboy is trying to slither his way back into the band again.

6. "I'll probably just be sitting over in the corner, cracking up."

-- I don't think the Round Rocker has EVER sat in a corner, especially when the cameras are on and there is publicity to be had. Hall of Fame has a national audience -- expect Bette to wear something highly noticable and ridiculous, do something ham-fisted, and hog the mic. After that, he'll tell his latest lie about Van Hagar's record sales.

Terry
01-07-2007, 02:22 PM
As it should be.

Trading a 3/4 version of CVH for another 3/4 version of CVH is stupid and redundant.

Pretty much sums it up.

ppg960
01-08-2007, 02:10 PM

Exactly.
It's got to be the main 4 memebers. They started it in 1978 and is what all of us grew to love no matter what their short comings are.
The first 6 albums is what this website is based on. Not Gary and not Sammy either. Anything else would be a false positive.:o