PDA

View Full Version : Eddie, Alex, and Wolfie..Rockstar Van Halen?

lafours
12-29-2006, 03:29 PM
if Dave doesnt pan out who else thinks this is next....

sadly I could totally see this happening now that Ed's kid is involved

Brett
12-29-2006, 03:31 PM
Why not, they've already put a child in the band. Might as well keep the streak going, and do something else lame.

POJO_Risin
12-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Maybe they should make their own show...

Wolfie is the star...and they look for 3 others that LOOK like the former incarnation of VH...

kinda like in the Hot for Teacher video...

Then...have THEM do the tour...

lip synching VH tunes...

POJO_Risin
12-29-2006, 04:12 PM
On a serious note...

We aren't going to start these threads again...this year...are we?

nomike
12-29-2006, 04:55 PM
I am not sure how the hell to even shallow the idea of Wolfgang being in the band in place of Mike.

Visit this site and fill out the petition to say hell no to this.

I mean we can joke about Sammy.. but putting a kid in the band... uhh no.

visit www.nomikenohalen.com

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by nomike
I am not sure how the hell to even shallow the idea of Wolfgang being in the band in place of Mike.

FUCK YOU SPAMMER!

nomike
12-29-2006, 05:49 PM
Fuck me? Excuse me dickwad.. I have a point of view.. and a website about it. I am not posting this site all over this board.. Just if anyone is interested then pay my site a visit.. if this subject has grown annoying to some here.. accept my apologies.. As you can see I am new here.

But fuck you spammer? Don't like it.. then don't visit then foreskin breath.

Matt White
12-29-2006, 06:04 PM
LOL

DAVE is VAN HALEN....

The rest? Details.............

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 07:30 PM
Fuck me? Excuse me dickwad.. I have a point of view.. and a website about it. I am not posting this site all over this board.. Just if anyone is interested then pay my site a visit.. if this subject has grown annoying to some here.. accept my apologies.. As you can see I am new here.

But fuck you spammer? Don't like it.. then don't visit then foreskin breath.

Nobody is interested in saving bassplayer from gargling Spammy's ballsack!

Just like nobody is interested in a fuckhead like yourself that would waste bandwidth creating a fucked up website dedicated to a mulleted shreiking open string thumper like bassplayer.

Make no bones about it...its DAVE OR THE GRAVE SHEEP MUTHAFUCKAS

Shove your faggity viewpoint in one of Joey's tacos and troll your homo website elsewhere!!!

nomike
12-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Before I read your brain dead response I took a look at your other posts. Your obviously a hate filled 40 something has been high school jock living in your stuido apartment wishing you where 21 jerking off to a picture of your old sweetheart who left you for your then best friend.

Give it a rest pal.. Your a Dave fan.. hey great. You don't think Mike is a factor in Van Halen (BTW.. We are talking about Van Halen.. not DLR alone... in case you missed the point) .. Despite their Van Halens greatness being built on his role in part. Hey that is fine to..
One more point.. You do know who was in the original line up do you not?

The waste of bandwidth is reading your fucking posts.

NOMIKENOHALEN.COM MUTHA FUCKAS!

Dan
12-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Play Nice Boys.:)

diamondsgirl
12-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
LOL

DAVE is VAN HALEN....

The rest? Details.............

exactly...

(hi Matt!)

diamondsgirl
12-29-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Nobody is interested in saving bassplayer from gargling Spammy's ballsack!

yup...Mike made his choice

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 10:51 PM
I really signed on to this website so everyone would know that I'm hot for NOMIKENOHALEN'S baby batter. I created the sight so he'd finally know that someone other than my #2 fave in the world Sammy Hagar (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I can drive THAT 55...all night long!) knows that they want his hard cock.

If you're not into cruising gay bars and bath houses then you probably won't want to visit my website NOMIKENOHALEN.COM .

I'm a really big fan of NOMIKENOHALEN and love the sensation of his hot sauce dripping out of my fucked asshole!

Do tell, say have you met Joey?

You two might be a couple.

A couple of FAGS!!!!!:cool:

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 02:21 AM
Before I read your brain dead response I took a look at your other posts. Your obviously a hate filled 40 something has been high school jock living in your stuido apartment wishing you where 21 jerking off to a picture of your old sweetheart who left you for your then best friend.

Give it a rest pal.. Your a Dave fan.. hey great. You don't think Mike is a factor in Van Halen (BTW.. We are talking about Van Halen.. not DLR alone... in case you missed the point) .. Despite their Van Halens greatness being built on his role in part. Hey that is fine to..
One more point.. You do know who was in the original line up do you not?

The waste of bandwidth is reading your fucking posts.

NOMIKENOHALEN.COM MUTHA FUCKAS!

nomikenohalen is a joke

we've been saying no Roth no Halen for years, while your guy has been touring with VH without Dave (even though he knew Roth should have been back in) and now he's with Hagar's band. He makes no bones about his tight friendship with the Hag and they even brag about being "the other half". Why would you even give a shit if this guy is back in or not? He clearly doesn't care.

I think Mike is part parrot; part vantriloqist. He immitates verbatim what Hagar says about Roth while he has his head completely up Hagar's ass. It really is quite an amazing act those two have, I never knew he could throw his voice like that. :D

bueno bob
12-30-2006, 03:00 AM
Not that it's really relevant to anything, but...

...has Sam or Mike said anything official about Mona's position??

Did Sammy quietly fire her, or...?

MAX
12-30-2006, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Not that it's really relevant to anything, but...

...has Sam or Mike said anything official about Mona's position??

Did Sammy quietly fire her, or...?

Or did they eat her? :confused:

MAX
12-30-2006, 05:55 AM
Look and let's all wait for the bottom line before we all make judgements about Ed's kid takin' over just based on his age. Seriously, so the kid's 15? Might I remind some of you that Steve Winwood was EXACTLY the same age as Wolfgang when he co-formed The Spencer Davis Group? Again, maybe the kid has some real talent? Regardless, Anthony's out no matter how one tries to spin it.

I'm seriously trying to go with some of the pros before the cons. Both Anthony and Wolfy are portly and just perhaps Wolfy has that same prepubescent high pitched voice that everyone keeps claiming was/is and will forever be VH's "signature sound?"

We all know where I stand anyway... It's ALL about Roth, END OF STORY!!!

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
yup...Mike made his choice

Really, what was his "choice?"

Playing with Sam? Oh well, I guess Dave should never appear with dEdwad or Alexis either then in your stilted little purity litmus test-world?

It's really funny how many are lining up to kiss Eddie's meph-shrunken ballsack the minute he mentions he'd like to hire Dave as his one-off "bitch."

(like he did to Mikey)

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 08:14 AM

Fucking-AYE!!

Signed.

DrMaddVibe
12-30-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Playing with Sam? Oh well, I guess Dave should never appear with dEdwad or Alexis either then in your stilted little purity litmus test-world?

It's really funny how many are lining up to kiss Eddie's meph-shrunken ballsack the minute he mentions he'd like to hire Dave as his one-off "bitch."

(like he did to Mikey)

Nobody is cutting in line to suck ballsack in front of you nicker00!

Just like nobody is defending Ed. What we are doing is acknowledging the fact that bassplayer made his choices. They sucked as much as his playing and singing. Yeah, he was an intergal part of CVH, but he can't do anything he's famous for anymore. He couldn't even tow the company line anymore without trashing the Van Halen moniker with his pairing of "The Other Half" crap.

Apologize or explain away all of bassplayer's behavior why don't you. He made his bed, let him sleep in it!

You and nomike are made for each other, sombody better tell Joey that someone's fucking his bitch nomike though!

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 09:29 AM
Nobody is cutting in line to suck ballsack in front of you nicker00!

I didn't know there was a line for licking Aiken for Clgay's nuts. I just assumed you were you were his full-time forehead nutsack-rest and fluffer. Sorry to have killed your perpetual reality show buzz...

Just like nobody is defending Ed.

I didn't say they were "defending Ed," I implied they were full-on bending over for him after spending years bitching about what a lazy, backstabbing asshole he was --now conveniently forgetting what a drugged-up fucking prick he's been for the past 20-years or so.

Reach for your kankles Ms.GayVibrator....

What we are doing is acknowledging the fact that bassplayer made his choices. They sucked as much as his playing and singing.

Really? Who else made choices? Dave made the choice to leave, and the choice to name the band after its mental lead-guitarist and divorce-prone drummer. Ed made the choice to replace him twice, once with a screechy bitch-voice and the second time with a amibiguously-gaRy showtune crooner. And they sucked a lot more than deciding to continuing to play.

Shitty playing and singing? Whoa, what a tasteless douche you are, be sure throw away your six-pack you little windsock-monkey...

Yeah, he was an intergal part of CVH, but he can't do anything he's famous for anymore.

Wait, now you've cuntrodicKted yourself! I thought his playing and singing were "shitty?" And he can play about as well as dEd can play guitar anymore. Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, Dave cannot sing like he did in 1982 either anymore. And he's basically been running a Van Halen tribute act for the last ten-years or so...

He couldn't even tow the company line anymore without trashing the Van Halen moniker with his pairing of "The Other Half" crap.

Because he wasn't part of the "Van Halen moniker" anymore, which was his main cuntplaint when he "trashed" Edwad --That Ed was an asshole who essentially has confused his last name for a once great band, even though he would be little more than a cult-act playing clubs if not for Dave and Mike, and has cut out anyone not named _______ Van Halen effectively turning it into a family franchise with hired-guns as lead singers...

Apologize or explain away all of bassplayer's behavior why don't you. He made his bed, let him sleep in it!

Why don't you list his "behaviors" that he's supposedly guilty of? Playing with "The Other Half!" OMG! He played with Hagar like he did in 2004. That's it!

You and nomike are made for each other, sombody better tell Joey that someone's fucking his bitch nomike though!

Oh, that's clever you reality-TV queen! And your ranting, deranged posts have far more in common with Joe Thunder than most anybody elses' here you fuckwit...

Maybe they can choose their lead singer via American mIdol? I 'd bet you'd love the drama! Have fun on the Van Abortion Tour 07'!

MAX
12-30-2006, 10:22 AM

(like he did to Mikey)

It's also really "funny" how many of you wanna give your beloved and holier than thou "Mikey" a group rimjob nowadays.

Seriously, this cuteness and blind loyalty to the bassplayer at this point in time by so many has me scratching my head?

Face it, he's not nor was he ever all that important to begin with and now these overwhelming seas of tears for the portly feller?

If folks could move on without Dave so easily, I don't see what the big deal is regarding "Mikey" at all? I really don't.

Besides, the man's a lot happier both felching and tossing Hagar's salad anyway.

DrMaddVibe
12-30-2006, 11:20 AM
LOL!!!

Assfucker nicker00 with bassplayer's panties!

Nikki...you've posted more shit about Aiken than ANYONE on this site. Pictures to stories...admit it...you're a closet queer that hopped out in defense of bassplayer!

Like I said before...NOBODY is going to cut in front of you to lick balls!!!!

WACF
12-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Rockstar VH....yikes....

THe most interesting thing about the whole soap opera bullshit is that Mike can write a book now.

That I would like to see.

VH needs Roth...and should have Mike.

It is Eddie's band and he is free to fuck it up all he wants.

ZahZoo
12-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Seriously, this cuteness and blind loyalty to the bassplayer at this point in time by so many has me scratching my head?

Face it, he's not nor was he ever all that important to begin with and now these overwhelming seas of tears for the portly feller?

If folks could move on without Dave so easily, I don't see what the big deal is regarding "Mikey" at all? I really don't.

There's another angle I think you are missing Max... not a loyalty to Mike, but a loyalty to the pureness of a 100% CVH lineup.

The immortal words spoken so eloquently over the years here... "Van Halen is Diamond David Lee Roth, Eddie Van Halen, Michael Anthony and Alex Van Halen". Accept no substitutes. nuff said.

That's been the corporate mantra of this house that Roth built's foundation since 1985... agree or disagree?

Most agree that DLR and Ed were the brighter stars, but it's always the full package that rounds out the mix. Most of our brothers and sisters have refused to accept any variation of a 75% mix of CVH members for the last 2 decades... why settle for less now?

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by MAX
It's also really "funny" how many of you wanna give your beloved and holier than thou "Mikey" a group rimjob nowadays.

Blind loyalty? Why don't you look up some of my comments on Mikey over the years here? I've bad mouthed him as much as anybody, although not too long ago, I realized he might be the most decent of the bunch and didn't deserve to be shat upon by by both "Rothtards" and "Edsheep." His criticisms of Ed that dullard pussies like Ms.MadVibe find so horrible when it comes from Mike mirror exactly what Dave has said for years. You don't find that the least bit incredulous or dishonest?

BTW Max, didn't you once have a fun and colorful PM exchange with him?

No. You can just plug in a 15-year old bassist and get a chick to sing those parts right? :rolleyes: Yeah, what great fucking sign that would be for a tour. Where's my credit card????

I never "moved on" at all. I bought some Van Hagar, but it's clearly a different and inferior band, and I'm in no mood to make anymore compromises to these whores and their "contract player" bullshit. They need to grow-the-fuck-up and put out something meaningful music with some actual creative impetus behind, or else it's a meaningless sham no different from the 2004 shitfest. Face it, if Jimmy Page wanted to recreate Led Zeppelin by hiring Plant as a disposable tour singer, and without John Paul Jones, this whole bit would be laughed at in some "The House of Music" thread, and you know it!

Besides, the man's a lot happier both felching and tossing Hagar's salad anyway.

Yeah, well, so was Edwad for a while, wasn't he? Which is my point that seems to escape everybody. Ed can do the shittiest things imagniable, and he gets a free "jiz on me" pass by you suckers the minute he mentions that he wants Dave to be his live "bitch." You act as if Mike is some sort of primadonna demanding more than what he once had. He's not!

Anyone that distills this down to an Eddie vs. Sammy thing at this point is retardedly self-deluded in some vain hopes of catching glimmers of CVH's previous greatness --something that will not be there without Mike, or with Dave as a "hired gun," something everyone seemed to relish when it was reported that Sam was nothing more than as such...

I'm the true believer motherfuckers!! I'M THE ROTH PURIST! Many of you have become sheepish Ednablers™. Sellouts!

Fucking Edsheep apologists!! When you're done backtracking, let me know.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 02:30 PM
LOL!!!

Assfucker nicker00 with bassplayer's panties!

You're the only queen bassplayer that wears panties. And your latent jealously of Mike is hysterical, nobody...

This from a guy that actually listens to Gene Simmon's solo albums.

Nikki...you've posted more shit about Aiken than ANYONE on this site.

Hits a nerve, doesn't mIdol? Um, you're the biggest fan that watches the show you fucking teenqueen trapped in a demented 44-year old loser's body.

This should serve as jackoff material to calm you down you fidgety bitch:

http://www.ramblestrip.com/clay_im.jpg

Pictures to stories...admit it...you're a closet queer that hopped out in defense of bassplayer!

Oh, and you're the pussy that thinks its all about Edwad.

Like I said before...NOBODY is going to cut in front of you to lick balls!!!!

Wow. You had to post that a second time, huh? Oh, another real genius quote from 'MadKilla.' BTW, when your done with your teen girl fixations and grow up, you might realize that it's a sham.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
There's another angle I think you are missing Max... not a loyalty to Mike, but a loyalty to the pureness of a 100% CVH lineup.

FUCKING-AYE!! And an AMEN!!

Someone gets it...

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 02:40 PM

(like he did to Mikey)

his choice is to be in "the other half"

I think I said that earlier...

and yes, Dave chose to leave and they moved on with out him...those fuckers. :D They should have all stopped playing music completely when Dave left. LOL.

No seriously, they should have gotten a decent singer to replace Dave. And they should have changed the name. Thats all I would have expected, but they didn't....

So there you go...see you in 22 years Mike. ;)

I would hope they at least got a decent replacement. No idea about that yet.

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 02:48 PM
FUCKING-AYE!! And an AMEN!!

Someone gets it...

I get that whole angle too. And I am sure Dave does too. He wants closure. Will he get it without Mike there? I dunno.

BUT, I can only speak for me. I'll take what I can get and I am not going to miss seeing Roth because Mike's not there. Is it CVH with out Mike? No. Was it without Dave? No. Did it sound good without Roth? No. Will it sound good with out Mike? Chances are yes or Dave won't get up there.

And anyone who saw VH without Roth should STFU about anyone seeing VH without MA, IMO.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 03:55 PM
his choice is to be in "the other half"

I think I said that earlier...

And it was Edwad's choice to make Sam the "one-quarter." How soon we forget when it's convenient...

and yes, Dave chose to leave and they moved on with out him...those fuckers. :D They should have all stopped playing music completely when Dave left. LOL.

They should have renamed the band and done something different and not tried to just continue in the vein of "Van Halen" as if it were a family cottage industry. It was all semantics, Ed is not "Van Halen" just because of his last name...

No seriously, they should have gotten a decent singer to replace Dave. And they should have changed the name. Thats all I would have expected, but they didn't....

Agreed. But to many Sam was/is a "decent singer" with good range. To me, he's a guy whose voice I severally dislike and made Van Halen terminally uncool. What they should have done is broken up and done separate projects, and reunited a few years later much like Aerosmith did (which is what Dave anticipated I guess), and used their clout to ensure they didn't get pressured into releasing an album every year, along with a grueling tour (which is one of the reasons why they began to hate each other to begin with)...

So there you go...see you in 22 years Mike. ;)

I would hope they at least got a decent replacement. No idea about that yet.

The truth is, we don't know anything yet. No one has confirmed it other than Ed's porn-industry rep. girlfriend, so we're talking hypothetical here. But if there is a reunion, I want it to be a real one. Not a "hired-gun" sham with a Partridge Family psyche in which they "have to put up with Dave" as the Ruben Kincaid...

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 04:07 PM
And it was Edwad's choice to make Sam the "one-quarter." How soon we forget when it's convenient...

Well, I think the key word here is "other". They seperated themselves from the brothers. That's the choice I'm talking about. Some disagree and say that's not what they meant. I think it IS what Hagar meant. He's always been a huge instigator. And Anthony, he just agreed because thats what he does best. Afterall, Sam is signing his paycheck now.

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 04:13 PM

They should have renamed the band and done something different and not tried to just continue in the vein of "Van Halen" as if it were a family cottage industry. It was all semantics, Ed is not "Van Halen" just because of his last name...

Exactly and especially where Dave chose that as their band name. They were sticking it to him right off the bat by keeping it. Like he was completely dispensable. The dinks. :mad:

And here's where it gets gooey all these years later.

saint
12-30-2006, 07:50 PM
=CVH=
Dave
Ed
Alex
Mike

=Money Grab=
Dave
Ed
Alex
Fat Kid

=Abomination=
The term in English signifies that which is exceptionally loathsome, hateful, wicked, or vile. It simply signifies that which is forbidden or unclean .

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 08:59 PM
=most likely Dave's final opportunity to play with EVH=
Dave
Ed
Alex
Fat Kid

=ever=
at anytime time; in any way

saint
12-30-2006, 09:15 PM
It would only be for the money, and not for closure.
And money might be what Dave wants, and then he should do it.

But then I would prefer that Dave never ever spoke the word legacy again.

diamondsgirl
12-30-2006, 09:23 PM
I just want Dave to say SOMETHING that either confirms or denies his involvement.

rustoffa
12-30-2006, 10:31 PM

www.nomikenohalen.com

While everyone's at it, feel free to visit this site as well.
www.evhneedshelp.org (http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/en_find_meeting.cfm)

Nickdfresh
12-31-2006, 12:05 AM
=most likely Dave's final opportunity to play with EVH=
Dave
Ed
Alex
Fat Kid

=ever=
at anytime time; in any way

Why bother?

I have my memories from 1984. This would just be an abortion that would do nothing but taint that.

If they're not going to do it right, then just don't fucking bother.

Ed has become a Caligula whom treats his band as a hobby, and its fans as peons --both subject to his shitty whims of crack-derived madness...

diamondsgirl
12-31-2006, 04:34 PM
true, but I love those fucking songs and just want to hear/see Dave and Ed doing them up one more time! I think Dave is going to bring out the best in Ed again (maybe not as good as 1978-1984...but then again, who is?)

also, my memory is getting worse as I get older and I need a little refresher :)

what if you KNEW it was going to sound mint, and what if you found out that Mike didn't want to be back in, would you go then?

just wondering...

Nickdfresh
12-31-2006, 04:48 PM
I doubt Mike would ever say no. He took an awful ass-raping just to play on the 2004 tour.

But for the sake or argument, if he did, I still don't relish Ed's 15-year old son playing bass on tour, he wants to play some rhythm or back-up guitar, fine. I think Stu Hamm would be a much better choice for bass.

And it would also depend on Dave's status as full partner or hired gun, otherwise it will probably be a clusterfuck of bad feelings and resentment.

So the answer to your question is a big MAYBE, but definitely not definitely...

All-in-all, I'd much rather have a new album...

Brett
12-31-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

HAHA funny, I didn't expect it to actually work.

rustoffa
01-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Originally posted by Brett
HAHA funny, I didn't expect it to actually work.

:rolleyes:

I'm glad it worked dude. Seriously, if my shitty attempt at humor worked....on YOU?

I'm getting over with a weird fucking demographic.

You know what else works? My ability to dump threads about you. You know, all the inflammatory, heavily opinionated stuff. I'm talking carpal tunnel awareness, dude.

Happy New Year, Happy Empiring, and fuck the fuck off.
:)

bueno bob
01-01-2007, 03:10 AM
I just want Dave to say SOMETHING that either confirms or denies his involvement.

Agreed. Once he does, the debates here are going to take on a whole new direction, I think...

Now that we're in the full swing of a new year, I'd expect something official to come sooner rather than later...

VanHalener
01-02-2007, 06:34 AM
? Don't like it.. then don't visit foreskin breath.

The whole rockstar idea is so freaking stupid IMO.

It would be an embarrassing moment in VH history should they do such a thing.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
01-03-2007, 05:29 PM

I feel very sorry for whomever pays the bills to keep that lame-ass website open.

Pasadena Bunnie
01-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by lafours
if Dave doesnt pan out who else thinks this is next....

sadly I could totally see this happening now that Ed's kid is involved

IF Dave doesn't pan out, there is no one else ....it can't be called VH anymore and new occupations will be in the works.

Wolfie will go on to an education at University of Phoenix or a correspondence college and play small gigs with Dad and Uncle under the name of.....Van AAMCO (where Dad and Uncle take turns changing Dave's 51 Merc's muffler). ;)

nomike
01-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
I feel very sorry for whomever pays the bills to keep that lame-ass website open.

I would feel sorry if anyone like you would approve of it.

nomikenohalen.com