PDA

View Full Version : they hung saddam

vh rides again
12-29-2006, 10:46 PM
they hung his ass already, jesus that was fast.

thats one thing they do right over there, they dont waste tax money for 10-20 years on appeals and the cost to board capital criminals.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061230/ts_nm/iraq_dc

Mr. Vengeance
12-29-2006, 10:49 PM
hmmm..well....It's great for guys like Saddam. What about the poor shopkeep who they accuse of shit he didn't do, who gets hung because he can't afford a lawyer?

vh rides again
12-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
hmmm..well....It's great for guys like Saddam. What about the poor shopkeep who they accuse of shit he didn't do, who gets hung because he can't afford a lawyer?

i guess sell the shop and get the fuck out of iraq

vh rides again
12-29-2006, 11:09 PM
news on fox says they hung his half brother and an ex- judge also.

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 11:12 PM
Hang 'em all!

FORD
12-29-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah, hang em all.......

......before they can incriminate the BCE!

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 11:15 PM
Yeah, we don't want any little Hussein's running around anymore.

FORD
12-29-2006, 11:27 PM
Hussein was a BCE puppet his entire career. If he deserved the death penalty then so did those who created him and gave him the weapons to kill.

pflo
12-29-2006, 11:32 PM
dont confuse us with details like the truth.

Nickdfresh
12-29-2006, 11:36 PM
You can take the nerve gas out of his cold, dead hands now...

DrMaddVibe
12-29-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Hussein was a BCE puppet his entire career. If he deserved the death penalty then so did those who created him and gave him the weapons to kill.

I'm too stupid to even fucking live, good thing my fat wife and ankle biters could buy me a PS3 for Christmas!!!

Now I have something to live for until IDOL!!!

LoungeMachine
12-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
What's that?!?

He had weapons?

:lol:

Are you really this stupid?

Seriously?

So much for the public education system in FLA :rolleyes:

SADDAM HAD CHEM WEAPONS WE SOLD HIM 20 YEARS AGO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Not the WMD you fucking Bushcocks wished for and bragged about.

FORD
12-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
I'm too stupid to even fucking live, good thing my fat wife and ankle biters could buy me a PS3 for Christmas!!!

Now I have something to live for until IDOL!!!

OK, that's going in the fucking sig immediately... :D

Dan
12-30-2006, 12:09 AM
About fucking time.

ppg960
12-30-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by pflo
dont confuse us with details like the truth.

Like you know all the Fucking details. Shut the Fuck up Tit Turd.

ppg960
12-30-2006, 01:04 AM
I'm glad they hung that Prick and his half brother. There will be blood shed, but what else is new over there??
Those people are politicaly radical. These seem to like to kill each other so let them.
The UN does Fuck-all about it.
Most posters here seem to against the war.
Next up - CN Tower Toronto.

FORD
12-30-2006, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by ppg960

Those people are politicaly radical.

Look who's talking!

There's not a single person in Canada as extremely right wing as you. Not even Little Stevie Wonderbush himself. You parrot so many neocon talking points that you have to be an alias who's really somewhere in Assfuck Nebraska.

ppg960
12-30-2006, 01:34 AM
Bullshit.
I've stated all along that I think we need to be there.
I'm glad they killed that prick Saddam.
The UN is useless.
Yes, I'm a radical person but I stick to what I believe in.

ppg960
12-30-2006, 01:37 AM
If there's anyone from Ass-Fuck Nebraska it's your political leader.
Too bad sonny boy had to clean up Daddy's mess. If he would have finished what he started in 1991. This BS would not be happening

Uga Buga
12-30-2006, 01:59 AM
I wonder how they hunged him? From the back of the head to choke him to death or on the side to break his neck and may of decapitated him. Hopfully they have a video of it. Ah... to make sure it was really him how was hanged.

FORD
12-30-2006, 02:03 AM
No question that Saddam Hussein was a criminal bastard. But they wouldn't even put him on trial for his worst crimes.

Because the facts that would have been presented at THAT trial would have proved embarrassing to members of a certain crime family.

The one which set Saddam up in business in the first place.

The one where half the adult males are named "George".

So Saddam is dead, America is absolutely no better off one way or another, and Iraq is probably going to be a bigger mess than it has been for the last three years, if at all possible.

Meanwhile almost 3,000 Americans and 650,000 Iraqi civillians have died just so Chimpy Bush could see one man dance on the end of a rope.

Was it worth it, George?

Nitro Express
12-30-2006, 02:59 AM
I had an old crusty relative who used to prepare the rope for the Idaho Penetentary System. They used to hang horse thieves and cattle rustlers in the day.

He made the ropes himself and took great care to stretch them so they wouldn't be springy and not break the neck quick. The length of the fall was all calculated on the person's wieght and ropes were custom made for each person hung. Too long of a fall would decapitate the person. To little might not kill them but choke them to death where they do the "dead man's dance"

A propper made rope and set up gallows kills them quick as anything but it's a real science to do it right.

Nitro Express
12-30-2006, 03:02 AM
I'm suprised they didn't decapitate Saddam with a sword. That's how it's usually done in that part of the world.

The head executioner in Saudi Arabia uses a very expensive custom built samuri sword a member of the house of Saud had built for him. He told the BBC it takes a head off so effortlessly he doesn't hardly feel the impact in the handle.

FORD
12-30-2006, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I'm suprised they didn't decapitate Saddam with a sword. That's how it's usually done in that part of the world.

Maybe that's because actual Iraqis had about as much to do with this trial as Milli Vanilli did with the vocals on "their" album.

bueno bob
12-30-2006, 03:12 AM
Well...I'm at opposite ends, I really don't know what to think. It's hard to consider that the bastard had it coming...but to remember that it's US that set him up to do all that shit in the first place...

Developments over there over the next month are going to be really interesting...I am VERY hopeful that Saddam's death doesn't fuck things up twice as much as they already are...

Hopeful but not at all confident.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Uga Buga
I wonder how they hunged him? From the back of the head to choke him to death or on the side to break his neck and may of decapitated him. Hopfully they have a video of it. Ah... to make sure it was really him how was hanged.

Apparently, they do have video of it...

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 08:16 AM
So, is Saddam hitting Satan's big red ass now?

http://www.driko.org/blogicons/southpark_410_saddam_satan.gif

bueno bob
12-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
So, is Saddam hitting Satan's big red ass now?

http://www.driko.org/blogicons/southpark_410_saddam_satan.gif

Relax, guy! Take a rest!

ppg960
12-30-2006, 09:37 AM
I'm surprised they carried it out so quick. I was watching CNN and they claim there are pictures and video being released to the media.
I guess he doesn't get an appeal??

VanHalener
12-30-2006, 10:45 AM
F*#@K him! He's dead! Thank god!

God Save The infantry!

LoungeMachine
12-30-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm surprised they carried it out so quick. I was watching CNN and they claim there are pictures and video being released to the media.
I guess he doesn't get an appeal??

Surprised?

Do you ever read newspapers?

If you're [ that's right, you're] looking to get your news and information here, you are even dumber than I imagined.

Ooooh, they're hanging him, I guess I'll pay attention to the trial now......:rolleyes:

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Dan
About fucking time.

Marry me Dan.

I can make you happy.

I'll bring the coke and the ky

You are only 14, right?

I masturbate to Saddam's picture you know.....

isthatTHUNDER?!
12-30-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Surprised?

Do you ever read newspapers?

If you're [ that's right, you're] looking to get your news and information here, you are even dumber than I imagined.

Ooooh, they're hanging him, I guess I'll pay attention to the trial now......:rolleyes:

Lounge is right.

I should just kill myself.

I love Saddam

ppg960
12-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Your right, I'm an idiot

ALinChainz
12-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by isthatTHUNDER?!
Marry me Dan.

I can make you happy.

You are only 14, right?

Remember Joe ... tell your dealer you refuse to take anymore 8 balls in an "Arm & Hammer" box.

sadaist
12-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Link to the video if you are interested.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=38e1076b19&p=1

Nickdfresh
12-30-2006, 01:43 PM
Body of Saddam.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=b3a00b5684"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=b3a00b5684"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>

ppg960
12-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Hopefully they post the hanging video.
I'd like to watch that Bastard do the death dance.

Dan
12-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by isthatTHUNDER?!
Marry me Dan.

I can make you happy.

You are only 14, right?

WTF?

You are a Sick overweight piece of Shit.Keep you fucking hands to yourself AssClown.

Julius
12-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Here's some new video of his excecution via a spectator's camera phone. The video is very shaky and low quality, and the lights go out almost immediately after he is hung.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7532034279766935521

pflo
12-31-2006, 02:14 AM
I'd like to watch that Bastard do the death dance. Youre a fuckhead.Just though Id give you a heads up.If you take pleasure in watching ANYONE die, then you are as sick as saddam was. Fuck you.

Dan
12-31-2006, 03:40 AM
Youre a fuckhead.Just though Id give you a heads up.If you take pleasure in watching ANYONE die, then you are as sick as saddam was. Fuck you.

I watched the video and it was really good to see him hang.

Fucking piece of shit got what was coming to him.

It was ashame that it took just one time to hang him.

What would of happened if he was still alive after the first hanging?

frets5150
12-31-2006, 04:54 AM
I'd like to watch that Bastard do the death dance.

Here ya go.
:)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/a_Dancing-1.gif

ppg960
12-31-2006, 10:35 AM
Youre a fuckhead.Just though Id give you a heads up.If you take pleasure in watching ANYONE die, then you are as sick as saddam was. Fuck you.

You actually think a piece of SHIT like that should live??
I assume you don't believe in the death penalty. Why?
I don't need your "Heads-up" you Fucking Tree Hugger. We are each entitled to free speach.
Keeping him locked up for the next 20-30 years at tax payers expense is the way to go??
If you want to foot the bill, go for it.
:gun:

pflo
12-31-2006, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by FORD
No question that Saddam Hussein was a criminal bastard. But they wouldn't even put him on trial for his worst crimes.

Because the facts that would have been presented at THAT trial would have proved embarrassing to members of a certain crime family.

The one which set Saddam up in business in the first place.

The one where half the adult males are named "George".

So Saddam is dead, America is absolutely no better off one way or another, and Iraq is probably going to be a bigger mess than it has been for the last three years, if at all possible.

Meanwhile almost 3,000 Americans and 650,000 Iraqi civillians have died just so Chimpy Bush could see one man dance on the end of a rope.

Was it worth it, George? Fuckin BINGO! Post of the year.

pflo
12-31-2006, 04:33 PM
You actually think a piece of SHIT like that should live??
I assume you don't believe in the death penalty. Why?
I don't need your "Heads-up" you Fucking Tree Hugger. We are each entitled to free speach.
Keeping him locked up for the next 20-30 years at tax payers expense is the way to go??
If you want to foot the bill, go for it.
:gun: YES, I think he should live.I dont think he should live with any level of comfort. He gets a 10x10 cell, a hard mattress and a shitter, basic food rations and a lot of time to stare at the wall.Im cool with that.if it costs taxpayers 10 bucks a day, Ill pitch in. Also, come 1 pm everyday the gate opens and hes out in general population, like it or not.There hes on his own, and the homeys will not make it easy.I went over this before. This way , I havent got blood on my hands, and he loses his rights and he will wish he WAS hanged. You are only entitled to free "speach" when you learn how to spell. I dont hug trees. Answer me this-Do i have the right to kill you?

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 04:38 PM
You are only entitled to free "speach" when you learn how to spell. I dont hug trees. Answer me this-Do i have the right to kill you?

:cool:

:gulp:

Don't hold your breath waiting for a legit answer ;)

pflo
12-31-2006, 04:44 PM
I wont. Your emoticon just gave me an idea.

LoungeMachine
12-31-2006, 04:50 PM
I wont. Your emoticon just gave me an idea.

Yes.

Drink heavily.

:gulp:

Dr. Love
12-31-2006, 07:08 PM
SADDAM HAD CHEM WEAPONS WE SOLD HIM 20 YEARS AGO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Well then, I hope he's learned his lesson about buying our weapons.

FORD
12-31-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
Here ya go.
:)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/a_Dancing-1.gif

Don't tell my neck
My achy breaky neck
I just don't think he'll understand......

ppg960
12-31-2006, 09:28 PM

Check it out Asshole!!
You're a real spelling ace as well.

Ask Lounge, he's got all the answers being such a professor of world history.
:D

ppg960
12-31-2006, 09:33 PM
Actually, you're the real Fuck Head PFLO. What the hell makes you think I get satisfaction in watching people die? Nothing could be further from the truth.
Tell us why you think a person like Saddam needs to be on earth. What purpose does he serve?
Is he not guilty of crimes against humanity?
Does he care about his people?

:mad:

pflo
01-01-2007, 12:59 AM
Check it out Asshole!!
You're a real spelling ace as well.

Ask Lounge, he's got all the answers being such a professor of world history.
:D No spelling mistakes, champ. I dont bother with punctuation. This is the internet. Now go to bed.

pflo
01-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Actually, you're the real Fuck Head PFLO. What the hell makes you think I get satisfaction in watching people die? Nothing could be further from the truth.
Tell us why you think a person like Saddam needs to be on earth. What purpose does he serve?
Is he not guilty of crimes against humanity?
Does he care about his people?

:mad: Remember this quote ? " Hopefully they post the hanging video.
I'd like to watch that Bastard do the death dance." Fuck, youre dumb.YES, he is guilty, where did I say he wasnt? But killing him just makes more murderers and saves no one. Get my drift, Sparky?

Dan
01-01-2007, 01:06 AM
pflo and ppg960 my Brother's it's 2007 time to enjoy Love and Peace.

For just one Day stop and enjoy the first day of 2007.

Cheers.

:bottle:

pflo
01-01-2007, 01:08 AM
Yer right, Dan...Peace to ALL, have a good one, my friends!

ppg960
01-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Remember this quote ? " Hopefully they post the hanging video.
I'd like to watch that Bastard do the death dance." Fuck, youre dumb.YES, he is guilty, where did I say he wasnt? But killing him just makes more murderers and saves no one. Get my drift, Sparky?

Yes, I said that. You've also made statements as such. Hanging Saddam to me is not murder, it's justice for man kind.

But yes, I do get your point.;)

svrwthr
01-02-2007, 09:11 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8w_-9M5_SA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8w_-9M5_SA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I really do think it has been faked. This isnt a conspiracy theory bulls1t idea either. Okay, maybe it is. What the conpiracy of saving this mans life is.. I don't know, but go with on this thought.

Reasons.

First. Why protect his neck with that thick black cloth they wrapped around his neck?
You do not protect someones neck when you are going to execute the person. You protect it for the following reasons of the reasons behind my thinking.

Second. Look at the height of the gallows and then look how much rope is there. Saddam is around 6 foot tall. The bottom of the gallow walkway is around 8 feet. The rope hangs down to around his waste or more. Almost enough to have him drop down and stand at bottom with enough rope not to break his neck. Yah it is a hell of a drop but we never see the bottom other than when they show him later. The red ground looks almost like gymnastic pads.

Third. After he drops, the video pans off and you hear alot of commotion as if people were in a hurry to set stills showing his death. You see nothing during that time.

Fourth. When you see shots of him in video after hanging and commotion, he is horizontal. How can I tell? The rope goes off from his head in a 90 degree pitch toward his shoulder. He is obviously lying on ground with rope taught. He should be swinging with rope heading upwards with an upright body to make sure that he is dead.

Fifth. Still fleeting glances of him during this time and video ends. Easily showing what people would believe was a hanging from the poor video after the hang. Just enough to convince the world that he was hung.

I just hope I am not right on my stupid thinking and the bastards is cremated so people don't try to dig up his body like they tried with Hitler.

FORD
01-02-2007, 09:20 PM
The only reason to fake the hanging would be that this man was NOT actually Saddam Hussein, and that the whole thing from spider hole to show trial to the gallows was nothing but an elaborate hoax.

I don't think they would go to the lengths of actually executing a stand in, if that were the case.

I'm not saying one way or the other, but it IS kinda funny that no pro-shot footage of the hanging has surfaced, only this poor quality cell phone shot.

LoungeMachine
01-02-2007, 09:23 PM
I remember the Iraqis bragging about how THEY were going to officially shoot the hanging on video as proof...

Seshmeister
01-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Jesus Christ on a bike.

Here comes the predictable cuntspiracy nonsense....

ppg960
01-02-2007, 11:40 PM
YES, I think he should live.I dont think he should live with any level of comfort. He gets a 10x10 cell, a hard mattress and a shitter, basic food rations and a lot of time to stare at the wall.Im cool with that.if it costs taxpayers 10 bucks a day, Ill pitch in. Also, come 1 pm everyday the gate opens and hes out in general population, like it or not.There hes on his own, and the homeys will not make it easy.I went over this before. This way , I havent got blood on my hands, and he loses his rights and he will wish he WAS hanged. You are only entitled to free "speach" when you learn how to spell. I dont hug trees. Answer me this-Do i have the right to kill you?

I can't let this one go..
How do you think it will only cost $10 per day to keep him under lock and key?
Letting out general population to feast on him is your take on humanity?
Causing a jail house riot and having many people including guards killed = no blood on your hands??
Your head is stuck further up "LM's" ass more than I thought possible.
You talk like a person with a paper arse hole.
:eatit:

FORD
01-02-2007, 11:44 PM
Remember back when they killed Easy & Queasy Hussein and they thought it looked as though they were attempting to change their appearances radically, and therefore Dad would likely be doing the same.

One thing they mentioned at that time was that Saddam's hair had gone gray some time ago and (like his old friend Ronald Reagan) he dyed it out of vanity.

Photos of Saddam were released, some of which featured his natural hair color...

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200308/02/images/250253.jpg

Now which one of those photos looks like the guy they just lynched? And how likely is it that they let him dye his fucking hair in prison?

Obviously this all sounds a bit ridiculous at the moment, but either his hair was gray or it wasn't. So which time were they lying?

ppg960
01-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Yes, but there is video of his recent joke of a trial. He has lots of grey/white hair.
I'm not disputing what your saying. If they hung his looky-like, Bush will have egg all over his face down to the crack of his ass!!!

LoungeMachine
01-03-2007, 12:01 AM

Bush will have egg all over his face down to the crack of his ass!!!

:confused:

This guy can't be real.........

ppg960
01-03-2007, 12:16 AM
:confused:

This guy can't be real.........

Fuck-Off Egg Head.:fu:

Seshmeister
01-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Hahahah!

Now there's an insult.:)