• Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Plane violates airspace over President Bush's ranch
    Mon Jan 1, 2007 3:17pm ET

UWASHINGTON (Reuters) - A small airplane twice flew into restricted airspace above President George W. Bush's Texas ranch in what the Secret Service decided was an inadvertent violation, a Secret Service spokeswoman said on Monday.

The spokeswoman said the incident began about 11:30 p.m. (12:30 a.m. EST/0430 GMT) on Sunday night while the president and his wife were at the ranch near Crawford, Texas.

A spokesman for the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, said fighter jets were scrambled and intercepted the airplane on its second incursion. The pilot voluntarily landed at a nearby airport, the NORAD official said.

The pilot was interviewed by the Secret Service afterward and a decision was made that it was "an inadvertent violation," the spokeswoman said.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So let me get this straight.......

On 9-11-2001, Four Boeing passenger jets get hijacked and they can't get planes in the air for a FUCKING HOUR (by which time it's too late)

But when someone accidentally enters Chimpy's "airspace" they are forced out of the sky by NORAD within minutes??

BTW, since when does a privately owned ranch have its own "airspace" anyhow??
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, you still think gov't incompetence is still a conspiracy Ford?

Comment

• frets5150
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Plane violates airspace over President Bush's ranch
        Mon Jan 1, 2007 3:17pm ET
        A spokesman for the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, said fighter jets were scrambled and intercepted the airplane on its second incursion.
        Funny how no fighter jets were scrambled To the Towers on 9-11. Only to a little ranch in Texas.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Originally posted by frets5150
          Funny how no fighter jets were scrambled To the Towers on 9-11. Only to a little ranch in Texas.
          Hey, Bush has his priorities, you know...and he's always more than willing to let us all know what's NOT a priority, so...

No surprise here...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            So, you still think gov't incompetence is still a conspiracy Ford?
            I don't think it was incompetence at all. They managed to scramble jets into the air before 9-11 when Payne Stewart's Lear jet was way off course. And they managed to do it now when someone was flying over middle of nowhere Texas where the Dumbest Son Of A Bitch On The Planet just coincidentally happens to have a house. But they couldn't get a single plane into the air on that day even AFTER one of the hijacked jets had slammed into a goddamned skyscraper.

That's too selective to be incompetence. Or a mere coincidence for that matter.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Isaac R.
              Head Fluffer
              • Dec 2006

Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Charming naivete there.
              Almost as much here...
              Originally posted by FORD

BTW, since when does a privately owned ranch have its own "airspace" anyhow??

Comment

• frets5150
                Commando
                • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Charming naivete there.
                Almost as much here...
                Fool

Comment

• Isaac R.
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Dec 2006

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Fool
                  How so?
                  Elaborate.

Comment

• frets5150
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    How so?
                    Elaborate.
                    Elaborate?

Read all the Frontline posts on 9-11 I don't have time 2 explain the obvious with someone who has 25 posts.That is all

Comment

• knuckleboner
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Elaborate?

Read all the Frontline posts on 9-11 I don't have time 2 explain the obvious with someone who has 25 posts.That is all
                      uh, dude, not all of the posts on 9/11 here agree with the conspriacy theories.

especially ones that would have me believe that the U.S. either flew the planes themselves, or at least could've stopped the planes, but didn't. except they did stop 1, but they said they didn't.

i find that concept just slightly harder to believe than the notion that after 9/11, the U.S. wouldn't change the way it tracked airplanes inside the U.S....

(and FYI, here's a report that says it took just about 90 minutes for the air force planes to make contact with payne stewart's plane. link. according to a conspiracy theory website, the total time from the takeoff of the 1st plane on 9/11 until the crash of the last plane in pennsylvania was 2 hours, 6 minutes. link)

Comment

• frets5150
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Originally posted by knuckleboner

i find that concept just slightly harder to believe than the notion that after 9/11, the U.S. wouldn't change the way it tracked airplanes inside the U.S....
                        Really who tracked Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle plane before it slammed into a building in Manhattan? Nothing has changed But they knew how to track a plane that was flying over a little ranch in Texas.

As far as the conspriacy theories I'm not getting into a pissing match with anyone anymore the truth will come out about that.
                        Last edited by frets5150; 01-02-2007, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

Really who tracked Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle plane before it slammed into a building in Manhattan? Nothing has changed But they knew how to track a plane that was flying over a little ranch in Texas.

lidle's plane was captured on radar, however because it didn't fly very far off course before hitting the building, the authorities had almost no time to react. cnn.com

but yes, i'd agree that the feds have different levels of coverage for different targets. so what? if we don't have the resources to cover 100% of the country at once (which we don't) then we should focus on higher profile potential targets. i may or may not like the job he's doing (i don't) but the president should nonetheless be one of those higher profile, more-protected targets.

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2004

If only I could invent the "flux capacitor" and find a Delorian, I'd go back and change the course of history so we would never have to deal with this criminal empire that is the Bush Administration.
                            Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• frets5150
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bush Ranch Buzzed by Small Aircraft

lidle's plane was captured on radar, however because it didn't fly very far off course before hitting the building, the authorities had almost no time to react.

but yes, i'd agree that the feds have different levels of coverage for different targets
                              Thankyou So you just said to me Chimp comes first Fuck everyone else.So what's more important 3;000 people on 9-11 or 1 dumb chimp in texas?

Comment

Working...