PDA

View Full Version : I Had This Dream Today...

bueno bob
01-05-2007, 08:28 PM
I had this dream that I was watching TV...it was this coming March...and I was posting here on the forums at the same time. Apparently, I was watching some kind of SNL-ish TV program (although it WASN'T SNL, it's important to make that distinction)...and the next announced musical guest was Van Halen.

Van Halen (David, Edward, Wolfgang, and Alex) came out, did a bunch of showboating (David mostly), getting the audience riled up, etc...Alex sat down, David got to the mic, Eddie strapped up and Wolfgang got his bass...

David says "Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready?!?"; the audience is pretty well into it, but a little hesitant, as in "OK...that kid better impress us..."

Suddenly, Mike runs up from offstage with his bass, runs up behind Wolfgang, gives him a playful kick in the butt off stage (Wolfgang actually jumps off) and (the real) Van Halen kick off into a new song that was called "Satisfied" while Wolfgang turns around, waves to the audience, and vanishes back stage...

Meanwhile, I (and most everybody else here) started spamming up the entire forum with repeated posts of "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" and the torch was lit.

:)

Anyway, after the show, Joe Thunder got on stage and tried to say something, but Al took a folding chair and knocked him out with it.

Pretty cool, eh?

ALinChainz
01-05-2007, 08:46 PM
At first I thought it was Horatio Sanz ... but the smell told the story.

So much for Joe's return to the "ring" ... and I bet afterwards he returned to the "sty".

:D

Dan
01-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I had this dream that I was watching TV...it was this coming March...and I was posting here on the forums at the same time. Apparently, I was watching some kind of SNL-ish TV program (although it WASN'T SNL, it's important to make that distinction)...and the next announced musical guest was Van Halen.

Van Halen (David, Edward, Wolfgang, and Alex) came out, did a bunch of showboating (David mostly), getting the audience riled up, etc...Alex sat down, David got to the mic, Eddie strapped up and Wolfgang got his bass...

David says "Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready?!?"; the audience is pretty well into it, but a little hesitant, as in "OK...that kid better impress us..."

Suddenly, Mike runs up from offstage with his bass, runs up behind Wolfgang, gives him a playful kick in the butt off stage (Wolfgang actually jumps off) and (the real) Van Halen kick off into a new song that was called "Satisfied" while Wolfgang turns around, waves to the audience, and vanishes back stage...

Meanwhile, I (and most everybody else here) started spamming up the entire forum with repeated posts of "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" and the torch was lit.

Anyway, after the show, Joe Thunder got on stage and tried to say something, but Al took a folding chair and knocked him out with it.

Pretty cool, eh?

Bob for Mod.:D

Diamondjimi
01-06-2007, 02:59 AM

:lol:

bueno bob
01-06-2007, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
At first I thought it was Horatio Sanz ... but the smell told the story.

So much for Joe's return to the "ring" ... and I bet afterwards he returned to the "sty".

:D

Yes, it was quite the owning! I was quite proud - and impressed.

LoungeMachine
01-06-2007, 06:11 AM
I had this dream .......

I told you to only take half a tab.....

but you never listen

bueno bob
01-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I told you to only take half a tab.....

but you never listen

Impatience was always my forte'...

bueno bob
01-26-2007, 05:38 AM
It's actually relevant that I bump this now.

Trust me.

binnie
01-26-2007, 05:40 AM
How did i miss this one?

Pretty funny dream Bob, lets hopes it's a presage.....

Anonymous
01-26-2007, 05:48 AM
It's actually relevant that I bump this now.

Trust me.

You mean Al WILL bash Joe Thunder's skull with a chair?

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
01-26-2007, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
You mean Al WILL bash Joe Thunder's skull with a chair?

Hey, I used to be pretty damn good at this "dreaming the future before it happens" racket.

Need a reminder?

http://johndiesattheend.com/anakinhand.jpg

Anonymous
01-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Why is a picture of a shirtless guy a reminder?

Look, I don't care what some people have been telling you, I NEVER took a guy to bed. NEVER.

Sure, there weas this one time I was completely drunk, but I realized that "she" was a he before anything happened. Anyway, "she" was so well disguised, it would've fooled anyone here.

Ozzy Fudd
01-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Dan

Fuck yeah!!!
I liked the end of this dream the best.:D

bueno bob
01-26-2007, 06:37 AM
Why is a picture of a shirtless guy a reminder?

Look, I don't care what some people have been telling you, I NEVER took a guy to bed. NEVER.

Sure, there weas this one time I was completely drunk, but I realized that "she" was a he before anything happened. Anyway, "she" was so well disguised, it would've fooled anyone here.

Ehh...fuck it, it'd take too long to explain.

Just come to the dark side; we have cookies.

binnie
01-26-2007, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Dan

Without question.

Anonymous
01-26-2007, 06:54 AM
Ehh...fuck it, it'd take too long to explain.

Just come to the dark side; we have cookies.

Chocolate chips?

bueno bob
01-26-2007, 07:01 AM
Chocolate chips?

Oh, certainly!

Anonymous
01-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm in!!!