PDA

View Full Version : What the hell are they doing?

TheArchitect
01-08-2007, 07:39 PM
They were just inducted into the Hall of Fame. You would think they could have bothered to update the website. IFthey do have something in the works they are yet again demonstrating how inept they are at marketing themselves

VindictivePantz
01-08-2007, 08:11 PM
The new publicist is doing a bang-up job.

Diamondjimi
01-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by TheArchitect
They were just inducted into the Hall of Fame. You would think they could have bothered to update the website. IFthey do have something in the works they are yet again demonstrating how inept they are at marketing themselves

You sound surprised.;)

FORD
01-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Brad will get around to it.......sometime around 2009 probably.

Terry
01-08-2007, 09:40 PM

Over the past 11 years, the brothers have become very adept at pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory. Their stagnant website activity is just par for the course.

VanHalener
01-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Brad is sitting around playing grabastic games like patty cake

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1nxfoXoThC8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1nxfoXoThC8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
01-09-2007, 02:53 AM
If that website ever gets updated it'll be more of a surprise than finding out that all four of CVH are back together!

jharp84
01-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Don't worry! A "source" told me there busy remastering old concerts/videos for box set!!! Hey If the Bears can make the superbowl?????

WOAHYEAH
01-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Cool, I can't wait for when that never gets released!

Vinnie Velvet
01-22-2007, 05:45 PM
In time, in time....

:D

jharp84
01-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Yes it will be released in 2084 to mark anniverisary of 1984!!!

katie
01-22-2007, 06:01 PM

They cannot update the website when the whole VH camp is in turmoil yet again!

Ross Halfin posted this earlier today (but it was thrown in the dump by a stupid mod)

Originally posted by RossHalfin
Reunion Off!
I have now heard from a good source (Harvey Goldsmith employee) that the VH 07 summer tour is now off after David & his team failed to agree terms with the Van Halen management.

I have not heard anything regarding the HOF appearence.

Peace

Ross Halfin

So i guess until a working contract is sorted, nothing will get announced or updated.

Katie

PumpedUpMidget
01-22-2007, 06:07 PM
You can pretty much take anything Ross says with a grain of salt...

katie
01-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
You can pretty much take anything Ross says with a grain of salt...

OK i respect your opinoin, but he has seen them reherse took photos of the new line up. And has a ton of contacts throughout the industry.

His online diary is a who's who of rock.
If anybody has any inside info then i guess he would.

Katie

TheArchitect
01-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by katie

Ross Halfin posted this earlier today (but it was thrown in the dump by a stupid mod)

So i guess until a working contract is sorted, nothing will get announced or updated.

Katie

I saw it.

What with Eddie having a lot of gear to pimp and Hagar clearing the schedule I sense Sammy and Eddie being best buddies again. Hell even Alex will be pimping neck braces and preparation H along with the guitars, tequilla and hotsauce.

Jimmy Jingles
01-23-2007, 09:02 AM

Katie

Are you still peddling this shit? Seriously?

Faggy-Assed Halfin does not post here. You, and your insatiable need for attention, pretend you are him. It's just fucking lame and sad. Get a life.

Fuck off and take your stanky poon with you.

Seshmeister
01-23-2007, 09:18 AM

Katie

What possible reason could you have to think that the poster who calls himself RossHalfin here is the same person as the photographer?

I guess Elvis is umm Elvis?

DavidLeeNatra
01-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by FORD

VHnews!!! van halen was inducted into the hall of fame...two years ago!More details to come...

DavidLeeNatra
01-23-2007, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

is he not??? damn... :(

FORD
01-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
What possible reason could you have to think that the poster who calls himself RossHalfin here is the same person as the photographer?

Well, Elvis' IP addy doesn't trace back to Graceland, but "Ross Halfin's" traces back to Katie's trailer. ;)

jgdrag
01-23-2007, 10:37 AM
LMFAO Ford