PDA

View Full Version : MelodicRock says Dave is def In!!!???

bru87tr
01-10-2007, 09:38 PM
"A little update (and I mean little) on the 2007 tour - things are very much in motion, moving into the next gear I'm told, with David Lee Roth absolutely the vocalist that will join Ed, Alex and Wolfgang."

take it for what its worth.

Hardrock69
01-10-2007, 09:49 PM
bullshit.

jgdrag
01-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Don't fuck with us like that!

Terry
01-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Melodicrock were right on the money about CVH playing the Superbowl in 2000, and about a brand new CVH release to be issued on Warner Brothers in 2003, so there's just no way they could be wrong about THIS!!

Jimmy Jingles
01-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Ha!

jgdrag
01-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Hope you are right T

Roy Munson
01-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Butt nuggets.

Hardrock69
01-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Grilled squirrel nuts...

jgdrag
01-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Duck butter

Hardrock69
01-10-2007, 10:25 PM
Duck butter....

Hmmm....dere was a group o' musikins called Duck Butter aways back....

bantonelli
01-11-2007, 12:32 AM
Dave's in.

Brett
01-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Sounds great except for the 15-year old...and no I don't mean Ed.

jhale667
01-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Butt nuggets.

Originally posted by Hardrock69
Grilled squirrel nuts...

Originally posted by jgdrag
Duck butter

Shit Biscuits? :D

jhale667
01-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Sounds great except for the 15-year old...and no I don't mean Ed.

I seriously hope somebody snaps them into the reality that Mike should be there...there's the whole 'closure' thing Dave discussed on the radio show, and for chrissakes it SHOULD be the classic lineup. One last time, for the fans. Or maybe Wolfie will just be like "Dad, for the love of god, PLEASE NO..." :rolleyes: I mean, how is that poor kid not shitting bricks already from the pressure....

MAX
01-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Cut Andrew some slack, seriously. The dude reports shit and he was dead on with the Velveetapalooza shit a cupla years ago. Whether he's right or wrong, the mate just reports it. No reason to drag his ass to the gallows. My goodness!!!

Dan
01-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by bru87tr
"A little update (and I mean little) on the 2007 tour - things are very much in motion, moving into the next gear I'm told, with David Lee Roth absolutely the vocalist that will join Ed, Alex and Wolfgang."

take it for what its worth.

Thanks for posting.

Hardrock69
01-11-2007, 01:12 AM
I take it for what it's worth.

Not attacking the messenger. Just the message.

It is not official.

So it is just more bullshit.

jero
01-11-2007, 05:25 AM
Let's hope so!

VHrocks
01-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Andrew at MelodicRock.com has a lot of ties in the rock world that others do not have, and he usually never posts anything unless he has some kind of official word. I would bet money that this is a very good sign that DLR has signed on.

This news obviously also means that Wolfie will in fact be replacing Michael Anthony on bass guitar. That totally sucks!!! I mean, I feel great for Wolfie because this will be a HUGE boost for his music career and to help him follow in his dad's footsteps. I mean, what 16-year-old kid would ever get a chance to be in Van fucking Halen??? Also, I can only imagine how much cool guitar stuff Eddie is teaching Wolfie in the process - even though Eddie is inebriated half the time. But, I would much rather see Michael Anthony on this tour. It's going to suck without his great bass playing, and especially his high-tenor backup vocals that I highly doubt Wolfie (or anyone else in the band) can duplicate.

I realize a lot of people here despise Michael Anthony for hanging out with Spam, and I understand that. However, who can blame Michael for not wanting to hangout with Eddie Van Wasted's drunken inebriated ass? I understand the hostile feelings toward Spammy, but to me, Eddie seems to be much more on a collision course with insanity than Spam is. Eddie is drinking that fucking Smoking Loon wine 24/7, and that shit has saturated his brain so bad that he has become a fucking Smoking Loon himself. Who can blame Michael for not wanting any part of that insanity?

:confused:

mrtgman
01-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Melodicrock were right on the money about CVH playing the Superbowl in 2000, and about a brand new CVH release to be issued on Warner Brothers in 2003, so there's just no way they could be wrong about THIS!!

CVH played the 2000 superbowl? Really? How the fuck did I miss that? Anyone have a copy?

bru87tr
01-11-2007, 09:24 PM
gota love the cock tards. lol

bru87tr
01-11-2007, 09:24 PM
you said it!!!

Originally posted by VHrocks
Andrew at MelodicRock.com has a lot of ties in the rock world that others do not have, and he usually never posts anything unless he has some kind of official word. I would bet money that this is a very good sign that DLR has signed on.

This news obviously also means that Wolfie will in fact be replacing Michael Anthony on bass guitar. That totally sucks!!! I mean, I feel great for Wolfie because this will be a HUGE boost for his music career and to help him follow in his dad's footsteps. I mean, what 16-year-old kid would ever get a chance to be in Van fucking Halen??? Also, I can only imagine how much cool guitar stuff Eddie is teaching Wolfie in the process - even though Eddie is inebriated half the time. But, I would much rather see Michael Anthony on this tour. It's going to suck without his great bass playing, and especially his high-tenor backup vocals that I highly doubt Wolfie (or anyone else in the band) can duplicate.

I realize a lot of people here despise Michael Anthony for hanging out with Spam, and I understand that. However, who can blame Michael for not wanting to hangout with Eddie Van Wasted's drunken inebriated ass? I understand the hostile feelings toward Spammy, but to me, Eddie seems to be much more on a collision course with insanity than Spam is. Eddie is drinking that fucking Smoking Loon wine 24/7, and that shit has saturated his brain so bad that he has become a fucking Smoking Loon himself. Who can blame Michael for not wanting any part of that insanity?

Roth & Roll
01-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks

I don't despise MA for hanging out with Ronald McHagar at all. If it wasn't for the Round Rocker, MA would have been fired 3 years ago. The concessions that MA had to make in order to be a part of the 2004 Alco-McNugget fiasco are well documented. I agree with you completely.

I also agree with you about Ed, BUT....
I also believe that the only reason that Ed seems to slowly be crawling out of the abyss is because of his son. It's pretty obvious that jamming with his son has motivated him to get off his meth-infested corpse and play music again; and more importantly, to clean up his act. If Wolfgang's presence is what it takes to light a fire under Ed's ass and get him talking about recording a new album and calling out to Dave; then it can't be all bad.

Without Wolfgang, I honestly believe that Ed would be dead by now.

spmusicplyr
01-12-2007, 04:53 PM
they were supposed to play in the superbowl in 2000??

TAKIN WHISKEY
01-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Lots of rumors flying around in 2000. That's when they recorded 4 or 5 new tunes, that according to Dave, made the hands fall off the clock. I would love to here those tunes, and sure we all will if this thing really happens.

VHrocks
01-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll
Without Wolfgang, I honestly believe that Ed would be dead by now.

Well said, and probably 100% true.

:(

DLR'sCock
01-12-2007, 07:47 PM
I also think and believe that it is Wolfganag, Edward's only son, that is motivating Ed.

We will know the truth very soon.

Loons The Great
01-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Cut Andrew some slack, seriously. The dude reports shit and he was dead on with the Velveetapalooza shit a cupla years ago. Whether he's right or wrong, the mate just reports it. No reason to drag his ass to the gallows. My goodness!!!

It's no hangin' matter, it's no capitol crime!:D