PDA

View Full Version : Official VH website getting an update?

Roamin' Off
01-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Anyone notice how the official VH website hasn't been updated in years and now suddenly since the Announcement of the induction you can only get to the intro page. Does this mean that there is a "new line up" and major change ot the website and announcement looming?

Curious if anyone has a comment on this? Maybe someone should "Polish the Torch" and get ready for a lighting Cerrimony?

THoughts?

saint
01-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Roamin' Off
Anyone notice how the official VH website hasn't been updated in years and now suddenly since the Announcement of the induction you can only get to the intro page. Does this mean that there is a "new line up" and major change ot the website and announcement looming?

No this means that Ed is sick and tired of the Bette Midler imposter on the front page,

Curious if anyone has a comment on this? Maybe someone should "Polish the Torch" and get ready for a lighting Cerrimony?

With Sammy there, I think not.

Thoughts?

you sir are delirious

Panamark
01-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Brad is working on a mushroom flash animation...

bueno bob
01-13-2007, 09:49 PM
My thoughts are this:

LOOK FOR SIMILARLY THEMED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST DUPLICATE BULLSHIT!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thank you.

Dan
01-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
My thoughts are this:

LOOK FOR SIMILARLY THEMED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST DUPLICATE BULLSHIT!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thank you.

Amen To That.

Don Corleone
01-14-2007, 05:02 AM
And expect at least 6 threads on the same subject when the official site comes back up.

FORD
01-14-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
My thoughts are this:

Thank you.

Exactly......

Closed.