X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matt19
    Sniper
    • Mar 2005

I hate tom brady!

Tom Brady is overrated. All everyone is saying is he pulled out another one. The Chargers cost themselves that game. PERIOD. Tom Brady threw three picks and if the Chargers A) didnt play fucking conservitive martyball and B) didnt fumble that fucking pick we would be talking about the Chargers pulling one out. Brady didnt do shit. He is the product of a good system, in a shitty division.
    Long Live Classic VH
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

said the independant thinker with the Broncos avatar.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• matt19
      Sniper
      • Mar 2005

No i just really hate Tom Brady. I would hate Tom Brady if i wasnt a broncos fan, in fact since i am a broncos fan you would think i would love tom brady being that we own him.
      Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah, Joe Montana was overrated too.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
          Commando
          • Mar 2006

The Patriots coach is the dick of the world.......after Spammy.
          And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

I don't care for Brady either. The Chargers did lose that game rather than being beaten, but Brady still made the drives downfield and capitalized on SD's mistakes when it counted.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Brady is a VERY GOOD QB in the right situation......let's see what he does on a team with lesser talent........or when his line actually breaks down now and then. Joe had the ability to make things happen no matter what the circumstances......damn , does the media want his shriveled cock or what?!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

You guys can hate him all you want, I despise him as well...

But you should respect what he's done on the field, not much disputing that....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Brady is fucking stellar and deserves every bit of praise. Also and as most anyone/everyone knows, I'm a lifelong Broncos fan... No, make that a Broncomaniac!!! It's no wonder that people shoot our players with "hateful" attitudes such as the author's.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Seems like the Pats lose a little each year, and each year one of their most consistent performers and constant leaders is Brady.

Look at all the jewelry he wears ... lots of QBs considered great don't have all those rings.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

and I hate Greg Brady. That cheesey 70's asshole just won't go away!
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I wouldnt mind seeing Peyton finally getting to the big game, IMO.

stop hating Tommy boy, hes gotten it done..best clutch Qb
                        since Montana.

EUAS

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          You guys can hate him all you want, I despise him as well...

But you should respect what he's done on the field, not much disputing that....
                          True enough, but I agree with the other fellas in that the Chargers had more to do with their loss than Brady did.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: I hate tom brady!

Originally posted by matt19
                            Brady didnt do shit.
                            Yeah, you are right. He didnt. That football drove itself downfield and scored a touchdown just before the half, completely changing the momentum of the game...

Brady overall had a bad game, but he got the job done when it mattered.

You're 20 and you have a fantasy football mentality.

Ive got Championship t-shirts older than you, son.
                            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I've bitched about the "tuck rule" fiasco for awhile, but I don't hate Tom Brady. That's saying alot, as that particular fiasco just bums me out. IMO, the drive he put together in the game preceeding the MARTYBALL fiasco, was pretty good. You wanna bitch about Belliczech?

Go ahead.

The motherfucker shows up in cut-off sweatshirts, and wins football games with.....get ready for it.....

A game plan that gives his team a chance. Overmatched?

Fuck it, he's got a plan.

Play action, and the proper non-usage?

Fuck it, he's got a plan.

He's the smartest coach in the NFL....make no mistake, that's had more than an effect on Tom Brady's effectiveness.

I wish Oakland had a coach like that. Last I heard, west-coast-demolition was interviewing castaways' from NY and STL.

Comment

Working...