PDA

View Full Version : 1 man holds the key to the fortress surrounding this fucking bullshit

Roy Munson
01-15-2007, 10:26 PM
My old hero, EVH.

He is the guy who can stand up and make everything cheeky.

He is the one that can rise above his own bullshit to save the day.

He is the one who can make things right.

He is the one that can make the RRHOF induction ceremony a night to remember, not forget.

Ed can call Mike and try to make amends.

He won't because he's a fucking pussy!!

I used to worship this guy?!?!?!?! Dave is finally back in the band and now you fucking kick Mike out?!?!?! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!1

FUCK YOURSELF IN THE BLODDY ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

YOU BETTER FUCKING STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR US FANS. YOU BETTER MAKE NICE WITH MIKEY AND DO IT UP ONE LAST TIME EVEN IF YOU'RE DEAD-SET ON YOUR KID PLAYING ON THE TOUR.

MOTHERFUCKER I AM SO MOTHERFUCKING PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHIT.

I AM ALMOST TO THE POINT WHERE I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS BAND ANYMORE.

ED, YOU BETTER MOTHERFUCKING BE A STAND-UP PEEP AND DO THIS SHIT UP RIGHT.

'CAUSE IF YOU FUCK THIS UP AND IT TURNS INTO A CIRCUS, I WILL BE AT YOUR CONCERT NEXT SUMMER WITH A GIGANTIC BANNER THAT SAYS FUCK YOU TO HOLYHELL YOU MOTHERFUCKING ALCOHOLIC POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roth & Roll
01-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
My old hero, EVH.

He is the one that can make the RRHOF induction ceremony a night to remember, not forget.

I used to worship this guy?!?!?!?! Dave is finally back in the band and now you fucking kick Mike out?!?!?! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!1

YOU BETTER FUCKING STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR US FANS. YOU BETTER MAKE NICE WITH MIKEY AND DO IT UP ONE LAST TIME EVEN IF YOU'RE DEAD-SET ON YOUR KID PLAYING ON THE TOUR.

I AM ALMOST TO THE POINT WHERE I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS BAND ANYMORE.

'CAUSE IF YOU FUCK THIS UP AND IT TURNS INTO A CIRCUS, I WILL BE AT YOUR CONCERT NEXT SUMMER WITH A GIGANTIC BANNER THAT SAYS FUCK YOU TO HOLYHELL YOU MOTHERFUCKING ALCOHOLIC POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed has the testicular fortitude of a Brazilian transsexual; the same ones who buy Fatboy's tequila pisswater down in Cabo Fago.

Roy Munson
01-15-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll
Ed has the testicular fortitude of a Brazilian transsexual; the same ones who buy Fatboy's tequila pisswater down in Cabo Fago.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Terry
01-15-2007, 11:09 PM
If it is all in Ed's hands as to the success of a CVH reunion, even if only for a night at the RnRHoF, then the whole thing is fucked before it even gets out of the starting gate.

Uga Buga
01-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Here it is people.
The amazing quest started in 74
ended in 84 badly
took a while
But It is time to finally finish their great quest
One more time
even if they dont like it
One more time, FOR US, THE FANS

FORD
01-16-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm nailing this thread to the top based on the first two posts alone.

Fuck.... Munson got a sticky maybe Pat Robertson was right about the Apocalypse after all :D

Hardrock69
01-16-2007, 01:31 AM
I surely hope having Wolfie on bass is some kind of sick joke....I mean, come on....I am glad he is apparently so good a musician, but spEd better give the fans what they want, or there will be riots in the streets.....
:cool:

mean street tat
01-16-2007, 01:57 AM
I think they should just forget about it al together and leave me with the memorys of what was and will never be again "the mighty van halen" with out the booze filled rage van halen used to take the stage by storm with it will just be a let down, hell I have a lot better of an imagination then I used to. remeber how great songs were before mtv killed us with a visuale portral of what some snobby art school kid though the song should represent. classic means "you can't get this stuff no more" to me and thats why I cherise it

MAX
01-16-2007, 02:13 AM
Once and yet again, we have a very frigile situation upon us as fans.

On one hand we FINALLY have Dave at the forefront and getting the acolades that he and he alone fucking DESERVES as the ONLY singer for this band!!!

However and in true Sisters fashion, the lot of you are pissed off cos "Mikey's" being shunned.

There's no pleasing anyone in this bizarro world.

Bottom Line, for myself, I give a fuck about Dave and that's it. My loyalty stands with him. And if that means blowing off Anthony and thus keeping Spam far, far away, then so fucking be it!!!

Then for those actually "wanting" a Van Hagar/Mikey "fix" let Hag, Mikey and their entourage of "All-Star" pals like Kenny Chesnut, Ted Nugent, Neil Schon or whomever handle that tribute... and have Emeril induct them...

BAM!!! :devil:

P.S. And for an encore and an ode to "Mikey" they could do this song I just heard about called "Man on a Mission" then play Tommy James' "Mony, Mony" but change the "Y" to an "A!!!" :p

Problem solved.

binnie
01-16-2007, 03:04 AM
My old hero, EVH.

Sometimes in life, one man expresses what everyone else is thinking.

I salute you Sir.

vhrothfan
01-16-2007, 03:26 AM
I think Alex has alot to do with this bullshit to.

My Blog (http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.blogspot.com)

GAR
01-16-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Terry
If it is all in Ed's hands as to the success of a CVH reunion,

Are you people shitting me? Do you really think it is as simple as EVH changing his mind, "aw shucks People - okay I'll give Mike a call and be nicey-niceguy & give him his amps back" it's not that way at all.

Why don't you address the bigger asshole - according to interviews I've seen Al is the more reticent of the two!

intruder3906
01-16-2007, 07:52 AM
My old hero, EVH.

You dont agree with the current situation then.?

:D :D :D

ZahZoo
01-16-2007, 08:13 AM
Will Ed be able to handle the pressure Munson just threw on him..?

binnie
01-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Will Ed be able to handle the pressure Munson just threw on him..?

He'll probably just turn to the bottle!

SparkieD
01-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Did you hear that, Ed? Munson's pissed and he has cramps. I think you better be wearin' a cup.

Roy Munson
01-16-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by GAR
Are you people shitting me? Do you really think it is as simple as EVH changing his mind, "aw shucks People - okay I'll give Mike a call and be nicey-niceguy & give him his amps back" it's not that way at all.

Why don't you address the bigger asshole - according to interviews I've seen Al is the more reticent of the two!

Bullshit. We know that it is Ed, not Al, who is extremely pissed off at Mike for being Sammy's butt-buddy. Didn't Sammy just say in a recent interview that he was planning on calling Al? Notice he DIDN'T mention calling Ed!!

You're wrong. I'm right. Fuck off.

Roy Munson
01-16-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I'm nailing this thread to the top based on the first two posts alone.

Fuck.... Munson got a sticky maybe Pat Robertson was right about the Apocalypse after all :D

Always remember this...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Except Eddie fixing this trainwreck.

:mad:

CROWBAR
01-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Munson knows

mean street tat
01-16-2007, 12:43 PM
mike has the best back up vocals in the biz, and dave could use him there for vocal support as well as helping him beat off the van halen brothers baby bullshit, on the other hand eddie is a true genius as far as the guitar-a real dope on loyalty- and I hope that gene was passed on to the wolfman, with his luck it will be a billy joel situation( he married the hottest women on the planet, they have a baby, and it looks like him!!lol)

ThrillsNSpills
01-16-2007, 02:58 PM
Eddie's been Munsoned.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
01-16-2007, 03:29 PM
What about Snoop D O Double Gizzle?

Seshmeister
01-16-2007, 04:05 PM
I would support anyones attempts to get Dave Mustaine to shut the fuck up, even the PMRC.

http://www.soundofurchin.com/hanksonthemoon/mustaineprom.gif

Roy Munson
01-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I would support anyones attempts to get Dave Mustaine to shut the fuck up, even the PMRC.

http://www.soundofurchin.com/hanksonthemoon/mustaineprom.gif

You in the right thread?

And...

Is Dave Mustaine really in that picture?

Seshmeister
01-16-2007, 04:29 PM
a) Ooops I was referring to the sig in the previous post.

b) Yes, sunglasses. But the couple on the left always give me a bigger laugh...

pflo
01-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by mean street tat
I think they should just forget about it al together and leave me with the memorys of what was and will never be again "the mighty van halen" with out the booze filled rage van halen used to take the stage by storm with it will just be a let down, hell I have a lot better of an imagination then I used to. remeber how great songs were before mtv killed us with a visuale portral of what some snobby art school kid though the song should represent. classic means "you can't get this stuff no more" to me and thats why I cherise it Yup, unfortunately I agree. Give us the box set and dvds of the glory days. Its over for them, too much destructive down time over the last decade.

mean street tat
01-17-2007, 12:48 AM
and mikey would come back if he was asked ....can you imagine the payday mmmmm eagels reunion tour$$$$$$$$$$$ hell this is ten times bigger. but as stated I kinda hope it doesn't but if so I will be the guy in the front row trying to hold on to my memorys smiling from ear to ear. ahhh aging rock stars! replacment hips and all the fat dumpie trailer park queens wearing spandex with there hair teased and blue eye liner wanting back stage passes so they can throw there worn out saggie breasts on the table!!!lol kinda like a bon jovi concert in new jersey on a wed. night! hummm the devils must be out of town...

vhrothfan
01-17-2007, 02:52 AM
what a fuckin' soap opera...

Matt White
01-17-2007, 08:38 AM
"The meeting of the sub-human minds"

More hagar SHEEPEople with their feeble attempts at humor......

Roth & Roll
01-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by vhrothfan
what a fuckin' soap opera...

Dude, you need to get a life.

You're 38 years old and yet you have nothing better to do with your time than run a blog-site who's sole agenda is to insult people who YOU pissed off in the first place?

It's obvious that you don't have any friends - don't you think that maybe YOU are to blame for that; instead of blaming everyone else??

fe_lung
01-17-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Uga Buga

One more time, FOR US, THE FANS

If there's one thing that Ed has shown over the past two decades it's that he won't do shit "for the fans". In his mind we're lucky to have whatever he gives us.

vhrothfan
01-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Dont forget about dickhead Alex.

h100
01-18-2007, 05:12 PM
guitar world interview he said hes asking dave to come up and sing its up to dave

4moreyears
01-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by h100
guitar world interview he said hes asking dave to come up and sing its up to dave

2 post stupid fuck!!!