PDA

View Full Version : Ed Interview

MUSICMAN64
01-20-2007, 02:18 PM
That is the most normal I've seen ed act in a long time. I hope this is the sign of something good. If he can maintain his sanity a while longer, we might all be in for a big treat this summer. Mark my words, Mike will be playing bass if they tour. I just don't see it happening otherwise. Gotta have those signature high harmonies.

Too bad on the price of a replica Frankenstein though. 25-30k. Ouch!

Here's to the summer we've been waiting for!.......(I hope)!

Eyes of the Night
01-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Ah yes, seems like you and I are the far to few who seem to think that Wolfie's not touring ... and for me that reason alone(harmonies) was enough for me NOT to bite ...

Where is DLR anyway to be reached for comments!!!

Antman
01-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Maybe that's why Ed's so "normal". He's relaxed and happy that he's finally in control and his son is now in his band.

Nitro Express
01-21-2007, 07:55 PM
I would just like some closure for the great VH. I would like to see the original band kick some ass at their hall of fame induction.

There's been too many false starts to ask for anymore than that.

jhale667
01-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I would just like some closure for the great VH. I would like to see the original band kick some ass at their hall of fame induction.

There's been too many false starts to ask for anymore than that.

I have to agree with ya on that one.

MUSICMAN64
01-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Exactly. None of us want to see them go out this way. Closure is the right word here. Hell, if Aerosmith can do it with a couple of recovering heroin addicts in the band then why can't VH. Booze/ heroin. You would think this would be a no brainer. Still betting on Mike in the band when it's all said and done though........... Hope