PDA

View Full Version : bears are nfc champs

vh rides again
01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
damn that was a good game, its been a long time since the bears were in a superbowl. drinks all around.
http://www.chicagobears.com/

Terry
01-21-2007, 07:03 PM
Was kinda going for the Saints, as they would have been an easier team for either the Pats or particularly the Colts to beat...looked like the Saints were making a go of it for a bit there...out of all four I would have liked to have seen the Saints go all the way the most, followed by the Colts, then the Pats and the Bears last...

But after my longtime team the Seahawks fuckin' blew it again (just like the sun rising tomorrow - what the fuck else is new, ya' know?) I kinda stopped giving a shit.

PumpedUpMidget
01-21-2007, 07:11 PM
This past year for the NFC should have an asterisk by it...the Bears suck, they are supposedly led by a QB, who by all accounts, looks like "Tweener" from 'Prison Break', I hope the AFC champ kicks their ass in the Super Bowl

Coyote
01-21-2007, 07:25 PM
I think this is supposed to be in The Locker Room...

redblkwht
01-22-2007, 02:23 AM
The Saints let go of their
running game early, that was thier downfall..

Deuce should have been used way more in the 1st half.

Looking for the big play on a
soup field, the 1 big TD from
reggie BFD..

Switch84
01-22-2007, 04:34 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Btw, the official site's message board sucks ASS! There's a waaay better Bears board (and I'm there more than any other site, lol)! I'm crunk...two of my faves are riding high right now: VAN HALEN in the Hall and DA BEARS in the Superbowl!

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j110/UrlsGrrl54/LachwiththeGeorgeHalasNFCawardjan21.jpg

Switch84
01-22-2007, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
This past year for the NFC should have an asterisk by it...the Bears suck, they are supposedly led by a QB, who by all accounts, looks like "Tweener" from 'Prison Break', I hope the AFC champ kicks their ass in the Super Bowl

:rolleyes: Minnesota, huh? 4 time Superbowl CHOKERS. Yeah, Chicago's only got one Lombardi (so far), but at least when they went, they WON. I'll take one win over going 4 times and choking!

PumpedUpMidget
01-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Switch84
:rolleyes: Minnesota, huh? 4 time Superbowl CHOKERS. Yeah, Chicago's only got one Lombardi (so far), but at least when they went, they WON. I'll take one win over going 4 times and choking!

Yes, the Vikings do suck, but at least they suck along with Buffalo....

rocknrolldork
01-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Even though I am not a Bears fan.......... Congrats to the Bears! It's going to be a great superbowl!

They need to step it up about 10 notches to keep up with the Colts though. The Bears had a really easy regular and post season schedule. They are very lucky they got past Seattle.

GO COLTS!

jharp84
01-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Last time BEARS won! EDDIE & DAVE WERE making music! CAn there be hope!!!