• Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The LAZY FUCKING WEBMASTERS UPDATED THE FRONTPAGE

Van Halen News

Oh, ain't it grand you whores...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • PHOENIX
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Brilliant!

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Great Job.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Outstanding!
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

All of it was dead-fucking-ON.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Van Halen has a website?

who knew?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Looks good, for a second there I thought it was updated as often as the "official" site....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Isaac R.
                Head Fluffer
                • Dec 2006

Nice.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Looks good, for a second there I thought it was updated as often as the "official" site....

Jesus Christ, I thought Poj was talking about the "official site"

LMAO

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Aces on the article POJO...just fucking aces!

Good to see you getting just a little excited about all this!

I will be there in NC no matter where it is and invite every Roth Army member in a 500 mile radius to join me for a good 'ole fashion Diamond Dave tailgate party to celebrate the return of 3/4 of the GREATEST ROCK BAND IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I hope that Roth walks out onstage, in May, in North Carolina...stares out at the crowd...looks over at Edward Van Halen, and says, "Hey Ed, LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE HERE TONIGHT!" Laughs...then says, "Damn man, it seems just like fucking yesterday..." As Ed peels into DOA...

Wolfie or Michael...1984 or 2007...Young or Old...if that doesn't give you the fucking chills...

Then get out your copy of fucking Balance and Bette Midler. Hit shuffle on your fucking pink CD player...and enjoy your BUBBLE bath...FAG.
                      Yep ... sums it up right there.

Fucking nutshell.

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                        Aces on the article POJO...just fucking aces!

Good to see you getting just a little excited about all this!

I will be there in NC no matter where it is and invite every Roth Army member in a 500 mile radius to join me for a good 'ole fashion Diamond Dave tailgate party to celebrate the return of 3/4 of the GREATEST ROCK BAND IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I'll be coming out from Cali for Gig #1 in NC, so please have my champagne and JD ready....and Swamp Water!
                        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bantonelli
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

C'mon Poj....you know you need to hit at least Gig #1 so you can add new commentary to our Official Page.

Can I bribe you with a glass of Dom Perignon at Jimmy Jingles Tailgate?
                          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• BrownSound1
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

We have a front page? When the fuck did this happen?

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Three dates in SO CAL? Works for me.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...