PDA

View Full Version : Artwork/Tour

fullbug5150
01-26-2007, 04:49 AM
Back in the day Dave had a lot to do with the creatvie direction of the band, tour, tshirt etc. Whic can be evidenced from the earlier days to now. Dave whent apeshit solo EAS, Skyscraper. ALex now does alot of it, which was pretty crappy 5150,ou812 etc. Will they find a compromise.What direction will it go? commercial, alternative, ecclectic, nostalgic?

Where is sammyhagars mom?

bueno bob
01-26-2007, 05:32 AM
May just be reprints of classic stuff...could be new stuff...might hire outside people to shop stuff to them...who the fuck knows...

binnie
01-26-2007, 06:53 AM
It has to be an important part of things though doesn't it?

The stage, and graphics are always the icing on the cake, right?

fullbug5150
01-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I thought this was a good thread concerning the actual creativity behind the band and what influences they could and did exert on bands, staging, lighting, tshirt design etc. And I get who the fuck knows from a guy with 25. avg posts a day? I guess go back to I hate sammy hagar rants.

Dan
01-26-2007, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by fullbug5150
I thought this was a good thread concerning the actual creativity behind the band and what influences they could and did exert on bands, staging, lighting, tshirt design etc. And I get who the fuck knows from a guy with 25. avg posts a day? I guess go back to I hate sammy hagar rants.

Fuck Spammy.