PDA

View Full Version : Does Wolfgang Van Halen smoke yet?

lztom
01-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Loss of a portion of his tongue not withstanding, Eddie's still happily puffing away on those ol cancer sticks.

As a Van Halen, it must surely be a right of passage to establish a chain smoking habit before the late teen years. This being the case and with Wolfgang now appearing a lock to tour, it's time to get this kid started. Time is awasting here. Eddie was already a heavy smoker by the time he was twelve or thirteen by all accounts. What's holding Wolfie back? He may want to consider smoking two at a time initially to make up for the wasted years between 11 and 15. Heck, I've not seen him smoking in public ONCE yet. And he calls himself a Van Halen! Pathetic! Jan Van Halen must be turning in his grave.

northern boy
01-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by lztom
Loss of a portion of his tongue not withstanding, Eddie's still happily puffing away on those ol cancer sticks.

As a Van Halen, it must surely be a right of passage to establish a chain smoking habit before the late teen years. This being the case and with Wolfgang now appearing a lock to tour, it's time to get this kid started. Time is awasting here. Eddie was already a heavy smoker by the time he was twelve or thirteen by all accounts. What's holding Wolfie back? He may want to consider smoking two at a time initially to make up for the wasted years between 11 and 15. Heck, I've not seen him smoking in public ONCE yet. And he calls himself a Van Halen! Pathetic! Jan Van Halen must be turning in his grave.

Pinhead

Roy Munson
01-26-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm quite sure he was addicted at birth.

Mt. Krakalak
01-26-2007, 12:31 PM
WTF is your point? Your post is a low fucking blow.

Roy Munson
01-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Mt. Krakalak
Addiction to any substance is nothing to joke about. Addiction to nicotine is very real and it's no doubt a bitch to overcome. It's easy for a non-smoker to spout off about "just quitting," poke fun at ones lack of self discipline, but there's much more to stopping smoking than flushing cigs down the toilet.
The rest of your post is rediculous and embarrassing. What is the point you are trying to make?
I'm just going to go ahead and call you an asshole.

Your welcome.

I can see you're addicted to being a dumbfuck.

Mt. Krakalak
01-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
I can see you're addicted to being a dumbfuck.

LOL! Well put.

DeadMan1984
01-26-2007, 11:37 PM
I think that a poor attempt at humor, guys.