PDA

View Full Version : Aint it funny how Van Halen has evolved into a group of guys that are anti Hagar?

JMD
01-28-2007, 12:31 AM
They even fired his lumberjack buttbuddy for being crammed up his ass all the time! I think im already starting to like this lineup! This is about as anti Hagar of a lineup that you could get:)

Nitro Express
01-28-2007, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by JMD
They even fired his lumberjack buttbuddy for being crammed up his ass all the time! I think im already starting to like this lineup! This is about as anti Hagar of a lineup that you could get:)

Lumberjack buttbuddy! LOL! Maybe Mike can do some Bounty commercials. "These towels soak up the big mess I leave in and on Sammy's ass with the Anal Lube, fecal matter, and jizz."

overmatik2
01-28-2007, 05:49 PM
What did he do??? mo'fo VH brothers didn't wanna to do nothing, mr. fingers was too drunk, so mike and sammy decided to play for fun, and now he's a son of a gun, why?? I think it's time to we create the Mike anthony army!!!!

Cathedral
01-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by overmatik2
What did he do??? mo'fo VH brothers didn't wanna to do nothing, mr. fingers was too drunk, so mike and sammy decided to play for fun, and now he's a son of a gun, why?? I think it's time to we create the Mike anthony army!!!!

Hey, if that's your thing then grab some bandwidth and run with it.
It'll go over like Hot Sauce. :)

overmatik2
01-28-2007, 06:03 PM
Ok, I respect your opinion. But don't you think that they're comitting with Mike tha same mistake thay did with Dave????

Diamondjimi
01-28-2007, 07:47 PM
I think it's time to we create the Mike anthony army!!!!

Nooooooooo !!!!!!

VanHalener
01-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Lumberjack buttbuddy! LOL! Maybe Mike can do some Bounty commercials. "These towels soak up the big mess I leave in and on Sammy's ass with the Anal Lube, fecal matter, and jizz."

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bantonelli
01-28-2007, 08:40 PM

Why don't you simply endorse Mike Anthony buy purchasing his sauce and spreading it over your steak.;)

bantonelli
01-28-2007, 08:41 PM
And NO, MA does not need us to rally around him and become his ARMY.

It's exclusive for DAVE.

Dan
01-28-2007, 08:55 PM

LOL

No Fucking way.

Matt White
01-28-2007, 09:53 PM
You don't hear that everyday...........................

fryingdutchman
01-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Don't you mean "a group of three guys and a boy?"

I don't think Wolfgang gives a fuck about Uncle Sammy either way.

This thread is gay.