PDA

View Full Version : Sammy Hagar is a.......

Dave Smith
01-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Cunt.

:D

SNIPER
01-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Not in Van Halen! ha!

Dan
01-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Poodle.:)

pflo
01-28-2007, 05:39 PM
guy who doesnt waste his life slagging off people he's never met , on the internet.;) :o

overmatik2
01-28-2007, 05:41 PM
a cool guy that had to replace the greatest frontman in rock n roll history.. Why do whe have to hate him, i do not...

ps. It ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth, and it ain't Van Halen without Mike Anthony!

Dave Smith
01-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by overmatik2
a cool guy that had to replace the greatest frontman in rock n roll history.. Why do whe have to hate him, i do not...

ps. It ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth, and it ain't Van Halen without Mike Anthony!

That piece of shit Bass player sold out........Fuck him.

:mad:

hideyoursheep
01-28-2007, 06:42 PM
....jobless,snake oil selling, 60 year-old, coattail riding,unoriginal,power-ballad writing,pajama wearing douche.

Diamondjimi
01-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
01-28-2007, 06:54 PM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Bo Nozos
01-29-2007, 02:48 AM
Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
01-29-2007, 02:48 AM
Who is Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

binnie
01-29-2007, 03:08 AM
Washed-up

pjvan
01-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

Now that you mention it, I see the resemblance well. It's as if Spam, Bette, and Ronald McDonald are all the same person. Has anyone ever seen all three of them together at the same time before?

Spam is a coat tail riding, bass player lovin, ass hole. He got rich off of VH thanks to the hard work Dave and Ed put in to build the band. Would anyone even remember Spammy Fagar if he had not latched on to Ed? Spam would be like Eddie Money or worse now. His total album sales wouldn't equal that of VHI let alone allow him to lie about the 69 Million Bic Macs, I mean albums he claims he sold.

Jimmy Jingles
01-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Sammy Hagar is a.......

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/sammysucks/GaySheep2.gif