PDA

View Full Version : May 10, Atlanta??

Carmine
01-28-2007, 07:29 PM
I have friend that lives there. She heard that this was the first date for the Dave/Ed tour.

May 10, Atlanta...

anybody else hear this?

Just curious...

DLRdelight!
01-28-2007, 07:36 PM
stop with all these bullshit threads about a tour that hasnt even been confirmed

vh rides again
01-28-2007, 07:56 PM
i hear its gonna me in milan, illinois population 117.
they have a band shelter in the city park.
date isnt confirmed tho.
my friend told me, he has 3 classic vanhalen albums so its gotta be a reliable source.

Dave's PA Rental
01-28-2007, 08:34 PM
I havent heard that one Carmine...

Ive heard somewhere in NC...then it was Vegas, now Atlanta...

Dave's PA Rental
01-28-2007, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by DLRdelight!
stop with all these bullshit threads about a tour that hasnt even been confirmed

Yes, please...the last thing we want to do on an DLR/CVH fan internet message board is talk about these hypothetical events. Lets talk about more relevant things such as: 'Hey guys, which Classic Van Halen album is YOUR favorite? I like Fair Warning, 'cause it's the "darkest"...'

You should know better Carmine.

Jimmy Jingles
01-28-2007, 09:16 PM
God please let this be true...

T4GUITAR
01-28-2007, 09:52 PM
I haven't heard that but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I live in Georgia and would go to that show and possibly another. Once in a lifetime opportunity in my opinion.

VanHalener
01-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Carmine
I have friend that lives there. She heard that this was the first date for the Dave/Ed tour.

May 10, Atlanta...

anybody else hear this?

Just curious...

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental

Yes, please...the last thing we want to do on an DLR/CVH fan internet message board is talk about these hypothetical events. Lets talk about more relevant things such as: 'Hey guys, which Classic Van Halen album is YOUR favorite? I like Fair Warning, 'cause it's the "darkest"...'

I pretty much got the same reaction as you are by posting "Rumor."
I do not know how good your friend's information is, but I'm pretty motivated by what I was told about Van Halen booking Nissan Pavilion in Virginia for May 13.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=43214

VanHalener
01-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
www.pollstar.com

Until it's here, forget it. :(

SNIPER
01-28-2007, 11:20 PM
If its a Summer tour why would there be dates as early as May in the first fucking place? Unless they are gonna add another 60 dates on to it.

Isaac R.
01-28-2007, 11:50 PM

:lol:

Carmine
01-29-2007, 05:14 AM

The Doctor, over at DDLR, heard it before I did....

I've heard the NC and Vegas ones too.....

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16146

Wherever it takes place PA....I'm there...just trying to get a jump on where....:cool:

moose
01-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Hey C
haven't heard a fuckin thing yet!!
Is a road trip in the works there????

tommyv
01-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Glad that you've come out hiding, Moose!

Did someone say 'road trip'?

moose
01-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by tommyv
Glad that you've come out hiding, Moose!

Did someone say 'road trip'?

Hey Tommy, thanx!!
how you been??
Yup.....road trip it is..................

Susie Q
01-29-2007, 11:13 AM

LOL!! Right! I am so sick and tired of those exact same questions. Here are my favorites:

How tall is Dave?
Do you like Dave with or without hair?
What's your favorite Classic VH Album?
What is your favorite VH Song?

Poor Carmine, just hearing a bit of news he wants to be checked out and gets his ass handed to him.

Carmine
01-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by moose
Hey C

Hell yeah road trips are in the works Moose!!

first stop being Cleveland on March 12....

I sent you a message on Myspace too, bro....

Tommy V....I'll see you in Cleveland my friend....we'll work out part of the summer itinerary on a bar stool....

:cool:

diamondsgirl
01-29-2007, 11:49 AM

I thought it was confirmed :confused:

was I dreaming??

very possible...

Carmine
01-29-2007, 07:55 PM

lol...

thanks PA...been outta the game for far too long, I guess...

and...I like Fair Warning the best, cuz its the heaviest...

and because Unchained is on that one....

:p

Dave's PA Rental
01-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
LOL!! Right! I am so sick and tired of those exact same questions. Here are my favorites:

How tall is Dave?
Do you like Dave with or without hair?
What's your favorite Classic VH Album?
What is your favorite VH Song?

Poor Carmine, just hearing a bit of news he wants to be checked out and gets his ass handed to him.

Q...me and Carmine are tight...that was sarcasm directed toward the second dude that posted in this thread...;)

pjvan
01-29-2007, 08:19 PM
If you really want to find out when the tour will start, findout when The Wolf's school gets out for summer vacation.

Rikk
01-29-2007, 08:40 PM

May 10, Atlanta...

anybody else hear this?

Just curious...

I thought you hate this site, Jody?

Get back to your chat site...your crew still manages to shit on the Army every once in a while.

It's just CARMINE looking for an in. This is the same old shit he's always done when he wasn't busy covering up or posting for those that were banned.

Unchainme
01-29-2007, 08:56 PM

May 10, Atlanta...

anybody else hear this?

Just curious...

G-G-G-GUNT-UNIT!

rustoffa
01-29-2007, 09:24 PM
May 10, Atlanta??

The old Lakewood Amphitheater/Hi-Fi-Buys Amphitheater is a really big place. It's also associated with HOB productions.

You know, if this 'rumour' pans out? It'd be incredibly cuntvenient for me. :)

mewisemagic
01-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I thought you hate this site, Jody?

Get back to your chat site...your crew still manages to shit on the Army every once in a while.

It's just CARMINE looking for an in. This is the same old shit he's always done when he wasn't busy covering up or posting for those that were banned.

Damn Rikk,Dont you ever get tired of that shit?,

And what are you doing up here in main with the BIG boys anyway?

Arent there some sheep to herd? :D

Oh BTW.....Welcome back,Howz the wrist these days?

Dave's PA Rental
01-29-2007, 09:37 PM
...here we fucking go...

mewisemagic
01-29-2007, 09:40 PM
...here we fucking go... Sorry PA.......I just kind of thought those days were behind us :)

Rikk
01-29-2007, 09:41 PM
...here we fucking go...

Don't worry...this is a dead horse.

mewisemagic
01-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Don't worry...this is a dead horse. Im glad you agree!

Peace..

Jimmy Jingles
01-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
May 10, Atlanta??

You know, if this 'rumour' pans out? It'd be incredibly cuntvenient for me. :)

You and me both brother!

May 10th at Lakewood (it will always be Lakewood to me)...BRING IT!

6 is 9
01-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Hell yeah road trips are in the works Moose!!

first stop being Cleveland on March 12....

I sent you a message on Myspace too, bro....

Tommy V....I'll see you in Cleveland my friend....we'll work out part of the summer itinerary on a bar stool....

MY SPACE? WTF! MY SPACE! That's a children format! Are there grown adults over there? I come here for David Lee Roth shit, is this that same guy that causes such a problem because he's some touchy and feely guy from california? Is this the same guy from links called Van Squailen with ponytails and oversensitive? The sensitive people? GETREAL!

Carmine
01-30-2007, 05:56 AM
:eek:

:rolleyes:

twonabomber
01-30-2007, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by moose
Hey C

multiple road trips...

Hyman Roth
01-30-2007, 06:26 AM
I have a guest room, a living room with two couches and infinite floor space if they end up starting the tour in my state and anyone wants to save a dime on hotel costs. Must like dogs...

I should add - any place they may play in the Tarheel state is within an hour's drive.

Susie Q
01-30-2007, 08:56 AM
Q...me and Carmine are tight...that was sarcasm directed toward the second dude that posted in this thread...;)

PA what I was directing to was that of the young poster who was of the second dude.

I hear you when you were talking about the "What's your favorite Classic VH song." I mean, how many times are we gonna swing around that block? LOL!

'specially those of us who been on the message board forums for a few years n' countin'. ;)

EAT MY ASSHOLE
01-31-2007, 10:19 AM
:eek:

:rolleyes:

I don't know how you put up with it

VanHalener
01-31-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
I have a guest room, a living room with two couches and infinite floor space if they end up starting the tour in my state and anyone wants to save a dime on hotel costs. Must like dogs...

I should add - any place they may play in the Tarheel state is within an hour's drive.

There will be a load of folks at our pad, but there's plenty of room for more. We're 15 minutes from the concert.

N 38degrees46.847'

W077degrees23.227'