PDA

View Full Version : MuchMore Music last night

faddam234
01-29-2007, 03:39 PM
I was watching Canada's big music station on the tube last night (Muchmore music is a sister channel to the much more mainstream MuchMusic) and "the loop" came on (music news program).

They were playing B roll of the Jump video with a guy talking about the reunion. He opened by saying "Roth always said it would happen and it seems that he is finally right" or something along those lines. Then they went on to say everything we already know but I thought it would be worth a mention on here. I know this whole thing could fold over at anytime but im still counting my pennies every pay day.

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by faddam234
I was watching Canada's big music station on the tube last night (Muchmore music is a sister channel to the much more mainstream MuchMusic) and "the loop" came on (music news program).

They were playing B roll of the Jump video with a guy talking about the reunion. He opened by saying "Roth always said it would happen and it seems that he is finally right" or something along those lines. Then they went on to say everything we already know but I thought it would be worth a mention on here. I know this whole thing could fold over at anytime but im still counting my pennies every pay day.

You did right, dude. :cool:

Then I'm telling myself, damn, this should sure have happened way before.
Evrybody's far from what they were in '84 - Dave first, though it pisses me off - but except Wolfie who has grown definitely bigger than the mere nothingness he was back then - not even in Poppas's nuts, that is.
But as CVH crackheads as we are, we take the whole reunion affair with the biggest greed any fan of anybody ever had. :cool:

Jérôme Frenchise
01-29-2007, 03:50 PM
I mean, considering what we've been through, we Rothers/CVH-Reunion seekers are THE BIGGEST FANS ROCK HISTORY HAS EVER KNOWN. That's for fuckin' sure. :cool:

sadaist
01-29-2007, 05:28 PM
We must love punishment. Sometimes I wish Aerosmith or The Rolling Stones would have been my favorite band. At least they put out albums & tour all the time.

DrMaddVibe
01-29-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
We must love punishment. Sometimes I wish Aerosmith or The Rolling Stones would have been my favorite band. At least they put out albums & tour all the time.

Then you'd have the Quantity VS Quality debate.

squib
01-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Dancing in the Streets led off the NBA's pregame coverage on Sunday before the Cavs/ Suns game - JUST FYI

TAKIN WHISKEY
01-29-2007, 05:55 PM
Should have played Slam Dunk. Shack to chateua, watch me go.