PDA

View Full Version : What's going to be a bigger trainwreck?

Bob_R
01-31-2007, 11:06 PM
OK, Dave's back... maybe :D .

But, MA supposedly won't be involved it'll be Teen Wolf instead.

So, in reality it's not a "reunion". Wolfie's not an originial fucking member. He wasn't even an itch in Daddy's pants when this group had Roth in it the first time around.

I hope Roth stands his ground and lobbies for MA. But, if it's between him rejoining VH with Wolf or not rejoining at all.

Guess what he's gonna do?

** sarcasm ** I know the answer. :)

I haven't even decided if I'll be attending "this" tour.

LoungeMachine
02-01-2007, 01:07 AM
Honest to God, I have no idea what you just said, or what this thread is about.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
02-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Neither have 28 other people ;)

Rikk
02-01-2007, 01:23 AM
FANATIC, you really need to explain yourself better. What did you just say?

MAX
02-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC

Suuuup Buddy and good to see you!!! :)

However, this is The Mighty Fucking Roth Army and will you kindly refrain from using those gay terms like ARUMBI, Teen Wolf and Cup Jokes from you know who? They're as dull and boring as the man's posts themselves...

So, in reality it's not a "reunion". Wolfie's not an originial fucking member. He wasn't even an itch in Daddy's pants when this group had Roth in it the first time around.

Sure it's a fucking "Reunion" my old friend. If certain walking braindead and tonedeef were allowed to call ANYTHING with Hagar a "reunion" than this deserves the title a gazillion times more!!!

I hope Roth stands his ground and lobbies for MA. But, if it's between him rejoining VH with Wolf or not rejoining at all.

Seriously, at this stage of the game, I only care about seeing Dave and sPED as his guitarplayer. I think it's going to be just fine. Not only that, me thinks that all who attend will have a blast and love every fucking second of it!!!

Or, would you rather have this shit tagging along? :uck:

http://mindsetlive.net/70z.JPG

That picture 'tis supposedly VERY (it's dated 2007) recent, so it doesn't look like Anthony's losing any sleep over this...

Of course you'll fucking be there or I'll run you over with my lawn mower!!!

Rikk
02-01-2007, 03:03 AM
MAX, clean out your PM box, you Mormon.

MAX
02-01-2007, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
MAX, clean out your PM box, you Mormon.

I diddly-done cleaned it. lol

Romeo Delight
02-01-2007, 03:11 AM
MAX...that is some pic you found of those two Cabo-sipping hags.

:cheese:

Rikk
02-01-2007, 03:13 AM
Yeah...that pic of Sam and Mike almost makes me feel stupid for the negativity I've been throwing at the tour. I mean, Mike is a real fucking idiot.

MAX
02-01-2007, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
MAX...that is some pic you found of those two Cabo-sipping hags.

:cheese:

Hey, I was just reading some stuff at Brett's and it was there. The other pics clearly read 2007. So and at the end of the day, ANYONE who cuntinually cries "WAAAAAAAAA!!! I WANT MIKEY!!!" need not look much further...

As I've said a million times, the guy does and "hangs" with whom he wants.

The "Other Half?" So be it!!! I don't want that shit fucking up nor hanging around what 99.99999999% of people wanna see i.e. Dave and sPED.

One other note, does ANYONE recollect that Van Hagar Velveetapalooza flop garnishing ANYTHING remotely near what this one has/is already?

Naaaah, didn't think so. ;) :cool:

MAX
02-01-2007, 03:37 AM
Just for shits and giggles, I googled recent Michael Anthony pic and this came up.

It's dated New Years Eve of this year.

Again, let's NOT cry for Sobelowski cos he's tied at the hip with his buddy.

http://www.redrocker.com/media/images/homepage/20070105-Sam-MA-Chad-512.jpg

However, I met Chad Smith in 1992 and cannot believe that he'd actually wanna play with Gramma Hag? I mean even Keidis has stated what an influence Dave was!!!

MAX
02-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Let all the Anthony whiners wear this fuckin' shirt too that's on his own website!!!

http://www.madanthonycafe.com/otherhalftee_detail.html

vhrothfan
02-01-2007, 04:01 AM
"These are Official Tour Shirts from
The Other Half 2006 Summer Tour!
We have a limited quantity of shirts left
over from the tour. When these babies are
gone they are gone for good!"

Because they didn't fucking sell any. So now Ringo Anthony tries selling them off to Van Hagar fags.

MAX
02-01-2007, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by vhrothfan

Because they didn't fucking sell any. So now Ringo Anthony tries selling them off to Van Hagar fags.

Hey, shutup!!! At least Ringo was cool!!!

Besides, you've dissed many of the best within this online community. Not to mention, I read your shit dissing Roth at Brett's.

Get the fuck out of here freak!!!

fryingdutchman
02-01-2007, 11:52 AM
2004 has already passed....so the phrase "going to be" doesn't really apply....

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2007, 12:15 PM

Can't be a wreck since Dave's in. ;)
Mike Anthony's non-participation is only a problem (or not, BTW :D) for afficionados like us: other music fans won't care about it - maybe they're wrong, but they very probably won't.
I only hope that it won't be Ed alone on backing vocals; it was magic as a pair with MA, but I'm not sure he can still sing in key today.
Unless DAVE sings the backing scrupulously (I mean, ALL of it, which he didn't always do back in the day, the parts he could do that is)...
Well, they're "supposed" to be great professionals, and I guess that they must have found a solution to that, if those 14 tracks made it as much as it was reported they did. :)
But it's true that there's something to worry about here. :cool:

VanHalener
02-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

No, it's easy to understand and I agree.

Water is a better ingredient than milk when making scrambled eggs.

There, wasnt that easy?

TVGUY
02-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Ed please don't let Wolfie Van Hanson play....

BrownSound1
02-01-2007, 01:30 PM
The more I think about it the more I'm thinking Wolfie is going to be a non-issue as far as the bass playing goes. Hell, give me a year with my son and I could teach him all of those bass parts and he could play them without flinching. Vocally is where MA will be missed the most...be hard to replace that with anyone.

Now...will this tour be better than 2004? What the fuck kind of question is that? I never heard EVH say in 2004, "come on Sam, get your ass up here and sing, bitch." EVH wants Dave, and therefore he will actually do his best. I don't think he really wanted to tour with Sambo in 2004, and therefore it showed in his playing.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
EVH wants Dave, and therefore he will actually do his best. I don't think he really wanted to tour with Sambo in 2004, and therefore it showed in his playing.

Damn, what could force Ed to tour with Hagar, then? :confused:

BrownSound1
02-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Well on paper he might have thought it was a good idea, but any idiot can tell by the way EVH was acting that he did not want to be there with Sammy. Perhaps he was just looking to get paid, perhaps it was pressure from Alex...who knows. All I know is that he didn't seem to give a shit. With Dave I think he gives a shit.

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
With Dave I think he gives a shit.

So do I. He'd better! :mad:

:)

Bob_R
02-05-2007, 03:44 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fordescape/VanHalenVanHalenII.jpg

4moreyears
02-05-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by vhrothfan

We should start calling you Ringo Hagar.

hideyoursheep
02-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Sure you do.

You've posted someting to this effect more than once. :confused:

General Hina
02-05-2007, 04:42 PM

2007 has the most potential to be a HUGE trainwreck.

1) a 15 year-old kid. He might be fine playing in the garage with his dad and uncle but in front of 10,000 people is a different story. He's never toured or played bass until this year!!! 2004 at least had the Mach II original line-up.

2) MA missing totally negates this being a true CVH reunion. 2004 at least had the Mach II original line-up.

3) Eddie's playing sucked in 2004 how could it be any better today? He looks as messed up as ever so there's no way this guy has his shit together. Nothing to add here since Ed sucked in 2004.

4) A 3rd best of CD but this time not even one new song??? Come on guys that smells pretty fishy to me. With all the music the Ed and Al are supposed to have stock piled are you telling me they can't record one new track!!! 2004 they were able to string 3 songs together how can they not do 1 in 2007!!!!

5) DLR... I saw the Sam and Dave show and it sucked royal ass. Dave only sounded great on about 5 songs and the rest were horrifying. Plus that tight glitter suit stuff makes him look like a fool. (BTW the show I saw was at the Universal Amphitheatre in Los Angeles I was with a friend who worships CVH and Dave... he was embarassed for Roth as was I)
2004: Sammy's attire and stage patter is just as horrific as DLR's BUT Sammy can sing his ass off.

Over & Out,
General Hina