PDA

View Full Version : Whose to blame for this? Scrumley Hagar, Eddie, Alex, Mike?

Atomic Dyver
02-01-2007, 04:43 PM
We as DLR and CVH fans MUST hold someone responsible for not getting EXACTLY what we want..

Therefore who is responsible:

Has Mike slugged down too much hot sauce in a dark room with Scrumley Hagar?

Is Eddie crying about something unrelated and taking it out on Mike?

Is this another strange plot Alex has hatched to undermine the CVH legend?

Ah yeaaaahh break out the beers and lets find someone to hang.....

After all didn't Dave tell us in his book that Eddie was looking to kick out Mike in 96?

Someones feelings must have been hurt.....this must be exploited

Jérôme Frenchise
02-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Maybe it was because Ed, suddenly realizing, thanks to who knows what miracle, that Dave was definitely the shit, saw Mike was feeling well with Hagar, who, when you quit doing Meth, isn't "exactly" the shit.
So, he did what he did.

jgdrag
02-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Or, did he not go to Edward's mother's funeral and that was enough for Ed after wanting to get rid of Mike for all those years already,that finally broke the camels back, as has been posted here?
Michael also had a target on his back, back in 1980 to be replaced by Billy Sheehan

ELVIS
02-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Atomic Dyver
Therefore who is responsible:

Dave, for walking in 1985...

kamaboko
02-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Well...one has to wonder where Ed's head is at when he's quoted as saying somthing along the following: "I pick my kid up from school every day and we jam". He just sounds like a control freak. Who better to control now than his 15 y/o kid. LOL. I'm sure MA doesn't miss any of that shit.

light 'em up!
02-02-2007, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Atomic Dyver
We as DLR and CVH fans MUST hold someone responsible for not getting EXACTLY what we want.. Therefore who is responsible:

Wolfgang probably convinced Dad to drop Mike and Sam and bring in Wolf and Dave to play the old tunes.

Chalk one up for Wolfie!

conmee
02-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Have to lay this at the feet of DLR in 1985, at least for getting the ball on this horrible soap opera rolling. We'll never know for sure exactly how it went down back then, but whoever and however to blame, 1985 was the breaking point.

BUT.... From then on, it has been Edward, without question. He's the one who hired Hagar, fired Hagar, re-hired Roth, re-fired Roth, hired Cherone, fired Cherone, interviewed Mitch Malloy, fired MA, hired Wolfgang, and is now holding a tour hostage.

As another thread stated, if this band were called Rat Salade instead of Van Halen, might not roll off the half-tongue so easy, but I think the "band" thing wouldn't have quite gone to Edward's head. So chalk that decision up as a blame point for DLR as well.

And if they tour with Wolfgang, it will be DLR's fault also, because he's the one holding all the cards. Let's face facts... NO ONE will see Sham Halen with a fourth singer...

So just by simple addition, it's looking like DLR's fault. lol

Carry on.

Icon.

vhrothfan
02-02-2007, 02:47 AM
Van Halen is Dave,Ed,Al and Wolfie