PDA

View Full Version : Terrible Timing

Radiotalker
02-02-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm as big a VH fan as anyone, but if all the rumors come true, 2007 could see the reunion of

1. Led Zeppelin
2. The Police
3. Van Halen
4. The Eagles (again)

I think that's the order of importance, too. The Eagles are fourth only because they've been together more recently than any of the rest.

This isn't my list of favorites, but I think it's how most rock fans will see it.

The VH boys may find out that they're not getting anywhere near the attention (or money?) they were hoping to get!

matt19
02-02-2007, 05:08 PM
The Eagles havent really broken up in over 10+ years.

Roy Munson
02-02-2007, 05:18 PM
The Eagles suck shit. True story.

Hate that band.

Pasadena Bunnie
02-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Perhaps VH should wait a year, so Wolfie can grow some facial hair and truly show that this band has "matured".....and with any luck, so will Ed.

sadaist
02-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie
Perhaps VH should wait a year, so Wolfie can grow some facial hair and truly show that this band has "matured".....and with any luck, so will Ed.

Michael Anthony can have facial hair by Tuesday. Call him up Ed, and let's get this party started!

kamaboko
02-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Pasadena Bunnie

Maybe he could give some of that facial hair to Ed.

WOAHYEAH
02-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Radiotalker
I'm as big a VH fan as anyone, but if all the rumors come true, 2007 could see the reunion of

1. Led Zeppelin

Where the hell did you hear that?

bueno bob
02-02-2007, 08:02 PM
The Police are back together...those Led Zeppelin rumors are from back in 2002, and that's not happening...The Eagles got back together in 1996...

Terry
02-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Zeppelin isn't getting back together.

The Eagles have gotten back together several times already.

It's basically down to the Police and Van Halen. I'd like to see them both, and I'd hate to have a "choose if you can only see one or the other" scenario, because as of this moment the Police would have a slight edge, to be honest.

If Van Halen made a new album and got Anthony onboard, however, it wouldn't even BE a choice.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Obviously The Police are gonna be the biggest one this year, they were an all-round more commercial band. However, there's only been talk of a summer tour, nothing has been confirmed by anybody. The only thing is a short set at the grammys. For all we know, that could be it for another year. BUT, that IS unlikely.

It may have been an idea to do a 30th anniversary tour next year instead though.

Radiotalker
02-02-2007, 10:29 PM
The Zeppelin rumor is just speculation, but here's a link that mentions it:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1551284/20070131/index.jhtml