PDA

View Full Version : VAN HALEN reuniting with Roth/I'll believe it when I see it.

ZaneHalen
02-02-2007, 04:05 PM
VAN HALEN reunion tour, with David Lee Roth back in the fold after 22 years, is in the works, with a Las Vegas launch looking good. A late April date at the Palms' new venue, The Pearl, is "99 percent" likely, a source said. It would be the latest coup for Palms owner George Maloof, who will open the 2,500-seat venue with a lineup that includes TOOL, EVANESCENCE, GWEN STEFANI along with Van Halen, all in the first month.

from www.hardradio.com

vhrothfan
02-02-2007, 05:14 PM
It's going to happen.

kamaboko
02-02-2007, 05:30 PM
All you have to do is click your heals twice and repeat..."take me back to 1978....take me back to 1978...."

fryingdutchman
02-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Where the fuck have you been?

It is now official.

www.van-halen.com

fryingdutchman
02-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Oh...sorry.

I didn't see you were from Kentucky.

LoungeMachine
02-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by ZaneHalen
VAN HALEN reunion tour, with David Lee Roth back in the fold after 22 years, is in the works, with a Las Vegas launch looking good. A late April date at the Palms' new venue, The Pearl, is "99 percent" likely, a source said. It would be the latest coup for Palms owner George Maloof, who will open the 2,500-seat venue with a lineup that includes TOOL, EVANESCENCE, GWEN STEFANI along with Van Halen, all in the first month.

from www.hardradio.com

Okay, we're cutting you off at 3 threads.

You obviously aren't licensed to operate this yet.

:rolleyes:

ZaneHalen
02-03-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Oh...sorry.

I'm 34 and have been a Van Halen fan since I was 6. I've been hearing rumor after rumor about this, and found it hard to believe. Pardon my ignorance and being from Kentucky, I guess its officially confirmed. I guess people in Kentucky are not suppose to question anything, accept things as they are, and not think for ourselves.

NATEDOG001976
02-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Oh...sorry.

lol, good stuff, good stuff.

fryingdutchman
02-03-2007, 03:21 PM
I'm 34 and have been a Van Halen fan since I was 6. I've been hearing rumor after rumor about this, and found it hard to believe. Pardon my ignorance and being from Kentucky, I guess its officially confirmed. I guess people in Kentucky are not suppose to question anything, accept things as they are, and not think for ourselves.

Oh settle down, for fucks sake.

Change your pad and pop a Motrin.

Sheesh....you'd better be made of sterner stuff than that if you're going to hang out here!

fryingdutchman
02-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Oh...and your little avatar "saying" makes it look like you have a lubricant fetish....

Antman
02-03-2007, 05:01 PM
To me it's almost like the boy who cried wolf (no pun intended). I too, will only believe it when I see it, hoping I see it in NY before it implodes again. It isn't a real reunion without Mike. It's more like the re-formed VH.

Matt White
02-04-2007, 10:05 AM
It's only just getting started.....

STAY TUNED

ZaneHalen
02-08-2007, 04:49 AM

Sheesh....you'd better be made of sterner stuff than that if you're going to hang out here!

O.K. I have hung out around here for awhile and I check in time to time and remember a guy on here called DiverDownInKY. As for my avatar saying, it just happens to be one of my favorite Van Halen songs. As for being sarcastic and kidding around, that's fine with me. Sorry if you thought I was "ragging" or "bitching". I'm delighted as hell that Roth is back with Van Halen. I just don't want to see a "trainwreck" or "fiasco" again, like what happened In 1996 after the MTV Awards.

bueno bob
02-08-2007, 05:00 AM
I just don't want to see a "trainwreck" or "fiasco" again, like what happened In 1996 after the MTV Awards.

Well, it IS Van Halen...no promises either way...

ZaneHalen
02-10-2007, 01:05 AM
The facts. Here we go"

It is now official.

www.van-halen.com

Oh...sorry.

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Oh...and your little avatar "saying" makes it look like you have a lubricant fetish....

ZaneHalen
02-10-2007, 01:17 AM
The facts. Here we go"

Dude you got on me from the get go. You said all this shit about me and not once did I get irate or irrational. You attacked me so I defended myself with facts and truths. Sorry, a person can only take so much before he/she retaliates. O.K, I'll stoop to your level MOTHER FUCKER. You said I had a lubricant fetish, that was after I FUCKED your girlfriend and she went dry. You want me to bring it, it's on you "needle dick bug fucker". FUCK YOU.

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 01:28 AM
I'm guessing that you're talking to me. Sort of hard to tell since you're responding to YOUR OWN FUCKING QUOTE.

Not to mention that you're referencing stuff from your other thread...so I'm not sure why you brought it back here.

This whole argument is sooooo 12 hours ago. It took you all day to come up with this brilliant paragraph?

Looks like Lounge was right...

You're really aren't licensed to operate this yet.

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 01:31 AM
Here you go, son.

I think this is the thread where you actually meant to "make your stand."

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44012

I'm just going to sit back and watch.

You're doing a fine job of owning yourself....repeatedly.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you vent.

Deep, cleansing breaths....

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Would a mod please be so kind as to dump this thread so that Zane's little girl sensibilities don't continue to pollute Main?

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Dude you got on me from the get go. You said all this shit about me and not once did I get irate or irrational. You attacked me...

No...I didn't attack you. I asked you "where the fuck" have you been, and then made a humorous, albeit stereotypical, reference to the fine State of Kentucky.

Those are not "attacks." And if you still think they are, then you must have a very sheltered life.

You said I had a lubricant fetish...

:D That comment is even funnier when it's isolated like that!

Anyway...No... I did not say that. I merely said that your avatar "saying" (OnFireInKY) makes it "look" like you have a lubricant fetish. See? It all relates to the "KY" part. It was a joke, son.

You are obviously a humorless fucking fleeb who is wound way too tight.

that was after I FUCKED your girlfriend and she went dry. You want me to bring it, it's on you "needle dick bug fucker". FUCK YOU.

Wow...that stung! Considering I have a wife and not a girlfriend, I don't know quite how to respond.

I'd like to meet the "internet flame war" think tank you must have consulted to develop that incredibly biting retort. Did Katie and VHrocks help you write that? Damn...they're GOOD, GOOD, GOOD!!!!

They are truly among the great thinkers of our time.

Again...you should have left well enough alone. You said you were going to, and then you also said you "weren't going to post for awhile" (or "far awhile" as you actually wrote it, but I can't force myself to be as intentionally stupid as you are naturally...)

You should learn to trust your first instincts.

ZaneHalen
02-10-2007, 02:30 AM
Mr."fryingdutchman":

I have posted everything you have said against me. Sorry if i took everything the wrong way. But, I'll call it like I see it

The facts. Here we go"

It is now official.

www.van-halen.com ”

“ Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Oh...sorry.

I didn't see you were from Kentucky. ”

“ Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Sheesh....you'd better be made of sterner stuff than that if you're going to hang out here! ”

Oh...and your little avatar "saying" makes it look like you have a lubricant fetish.

How am I suppose to take this??? If you don't like me then fine.
"You can't please all the people all the time/ and only some people, some of the time"

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Mr."fryingdutchman":

I have posted everything you have said against me. Sorry if i took everything the wrong way. But, I'll call it like I see it

It is now official.

www.van-halen.com ”

Oh...sorry.

I didn't see you were from Kentucky. ”

“ Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Sheesh....you'd better be made of sterner stuff than that if you're going to hang out here! ”

Oh...and your little avatar "saying" makes it look like you have a lubricant fetish.

How am I suppose to take this??? If you don't like me then fine.
"You can't please all the people all the time/ and only some people, some of the time"

How many times are you going to repeatedly post the same thing?

And continue to improperly use the "quote" function while you're at it?

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Sweet mother of fuck...learn to LET GO!

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 10:50 AM
It's only the internet.

Stop getting yourself so twisted over NOTHING.

katie
02-14-2007, 10:24 AM
It's only the internet.

Stop getting yourself so twisted over NOTHING.

Its only fryingdutchman some kid whos balls haven't yet dropped

fryingdutchman
02-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by katie
Its only fryingdutchman some kid whos balls haven't yet dropped

Kuntie...

I thought that your whole "balls not dropping" thing was your insult for Jimmy Jingles?

Recycling your shitty material already? For shame...

Apparently when it comes to creativity you're as dry as your rotted crotch.

katie
02-14-2007, 06:28 PM
fryingdutchman

I just knew you would respond in quite time.
You just can't keep away from me can you?

Muppet! LOL

Ok, OK I love you too!
x

fryingdutchman
02-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by katie

I just knew you would respond in quite time.

What is "quite time?"

Is that some British thing that I just don't get?

Or are you just that retarded when it comes to the English language?

Methinks it's the latter.

katie
02-15-2007, 05:37 AM
[B] What is "quite time?"

I just don't get it

Young, dumb & full of cum

Nevermind

----------------------------

Pets that Katie owns - AKA The Army Cry babys

fryingdutchman (Goon 1 - Desperalty trying to be a big boy)
Unchainme (Goon 2 - A preteen crybaby)
LoungeMachine (A moderator apperently LMFAO)
Matt White (moderator clown understudy)
Dan (Low IQ but trys hard)
Jimmy Jingles (mummy's boy)
FORD (Village Idiot's stupider brother)
Wawazat (just a another preteen kid)
diamondjimi (arse bandit but my fav little pet)
Rikk (His posts suggest that his IQ size is his dick size = 4)
rustoffa (Yes this shocked me to, the headline read ‘Has been poster is really an idiot shocker!’)

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 05:40 AM
Seriously, I'm beginning to like Katie more & more. She can be filthier than most men on THIS site - mind you, this IS the Army, so that's saying a lot - and that is a big plus in my book.

Katie, keep rolling. Your insults kick arse and are a pleasure to read.

Cheers! :bottle:

fryingdutchman
02-15-2007, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Seriously, I'm beginning to like Katie more & more. She can be filthier than most men on THIS site - mind you, this IS the Army, so that's saying a lot - and that is a big plus in my book.

Katie, keep rolling. Your insults kick arse and are a pleasure to read.

Yup....isn't she the GRATEST?? :rolleyes:

Reminds me of another Katie that trolls these boards, albeit with a different spelling of the name.

All that's missing are the religious ramblings....

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 06:00 AM
Yup....isn't she the GRATEST?? :rolleyes:

Reminds me of another Katie that trolls these boards, albeit with a different spelling of the name.

All that's missing are the religious ramblings....

That's the beauty, innit? The other Katy is all religious ramblings and shit. This Katie's NASTY! N-A-S-T-Y!

Nasty, I tell ya!

ZahZoo
02-15-2007, 09:15 AM
O.K. I have hung out around here for awhile and I check in time to time and remember a guy on here called DiverDownInKY.

That hick is supposed to be a webbie over at DDLR.com... but he got lost in the woods somewhere and has been MIA.