PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You Ed @ Al

speedking
02-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Dear Eddie & Al,

Thanks for once again fucking over your core audience who have been hoping for a reunion of the original four since 1985.

Also, nice job of fucking over your bass player who has been with you for nearly 30 years.

The person I am most disappointed in is Dave. I can't believe he agreed to this.

What a fucking travesty. Nice way of putting a HUGE shit stain on an otherwise solid legacy.

Van Halen have now joined the ranks of the current "Styx" and "Journey" in pretending they are something they are not.

Eddie...swallow your pride and ask Mike to come back and go out on a glorious note...instead of a fucking joke.

Brett
02-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Van Halen will never get it right as long as Ed is calling the shots. Only Ed could fuck up a slam dunk reunion with Dave.

LoungeMachine
02-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by speedking

Nice way of putting a HUGE shit stain on an otherwise solid legacy.

Not a bad first post, until this line......

The "legacy" has been anything but solid.

Gaseous, liquid, yes.

Sadly, this latest spED king hell mindfuck powerplay is just that.

all. about. ed.

Fuck him

Oh, and welcome to the Army.

Don't piss on the furniture and we'll get along fine.

:gulp:

Bob_R
02-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Van Halen will never get it right as long as Ed is calling the shots. Only Ed could fuck up a slam dunk reunion with Dave.

I guess this makes Roth a hypocrite.

He swore up and down that he didn't want to jam with Mike during the Dave/Sam Tour 2002 because he didn't want a half assed reunion.

Like I said I knew if it was between "No Wolfie No Dave" he'd re-join. He has no other options.

Oh well decision time for me now.

:rolleyes:

Brett
02-02-2007, 10:05 PM
I wish Dave said "Fuck you" to Ed, but he didn't. I know he wanted back in, and that's cool. I hope he gets what he wants out of this.

Atomic Dyver
02-02-2007, 10:08 PM

Eddie...swallow your pride and ask Mike to come back and go out on a glorious note...instead of a fucking joke.

Spot on....but does Alex have anything to do with this.....

VHrocks
02-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Those two sentences say more than the 500 threads on this forum discussing why Eddie kicked Michael Anthony out of the band.

Bret
02-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
Those two sentences say more than the 500 threads on this forum discussing why Eddie kicked Michael Anthony out of the band.

the intelligence of this site should never be discussed. there isn\'t any.

UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE!!

bantonelli
02-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Bret

UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE!!

Change your Avatar, idiot.

bantonelli
02-02-2007, 10:45 PM

The person I am most disappointed in is Dave. I can't believe he agreed to this.

Think about it.

It may be entertainment and music, but $$$$$ is the driving force.

Van Halen is a business. There may be some emotions involved, but a big fat pay day is what they all want....more so than nurturing the legacy of the band's namesake.

speedking
02-02-2007, 10:49 PM
LoungeMachine...I've been on and off this board and others for 10 years...just can't remember the damn passwords!

Anyway...is it asking too much for a real goddamn reunion? I mean for fuck's sake...Eddie finally concedes that DLR belongs at the mic and then all of a sudden Mike is tossed aside.

I am speechless, but then again I am not because I'm so filled with rage at Eddie and Alex for once again putting us through this. I didn't think they would ever pull a stunt like this after the '96 fiasco...but they've managed to top themselves!

Look, I want Dave, Ed, Alex and Mike on-stage together in 2007 and I don't care if they do an extended version of "Alice's Restaurant" as the encore...I just want those four to jam again and then call it quits.

Why the fuck would any Dad (Eddie) put his son through such an ordeal as to have to live up to a rabid fans expectations (like mine) of a Roth led "reunion".

I, for one, don't feel good as a fan, putting that kind of pressure on an adolescent! How can Ed?!?

Bring back Mike...let Wolfie play guitar next to Dad and all will be happy.

FORD
02-02-2007, 10:54 PM

Van Halen have now joined the ranks of the current "Styx" and "Journey" in pretending they are something they are not.

No, that happenned back in 1986 when they put out this piece of shit........

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0t7EpoKOi4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0t7EpoKOi4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

FORD
02-02-2007, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Bret

UPGRADE THE SOFTWARE!!

If you didn't go through a proxy server in order to be a PUSSY, your connection would be faster. :)

FORD
02-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Look, I want Dave, Ed, Alex and Mike on-stage together in 2007 and I don't care if they do an extended version of "Alice's Restaurant" as the encore...I just want those four to jam again and then call it quits.

Actually, I could see them pulling that off....except there's no WAY Dave wouldn't forget the fuckin words in THAT song.

PlexiBrown
02-02-2007, 11:02 PM

That is some funny shit! :D

distortion9
02-02-2007, 11:03 PM
I agree with the rookie....and Brett (wtf?). Yet another "reunion" I'll be passing on.

As much as I love Dave era VH, I can not stomach a Wolgang era.

Ed makes this band impossible to like....fuck him.

Brett
02-02-2007, 11:05 PM
HAHA you fucker D9. :)

ddirvine
02-02-2007, 11:07 PM
I am in total agreement, this is a sham and a joke.

Michael Anthony takes a big shit kicking around here and it's totally uncalled for.

They can call this tour whatever they want, it's not Van Halen..........PERIOD.

Now it's official, we will never see the band in it's original form live.

Thanks a lot assholes..........

distortion9
02-02-2007, 11:07 PM
HAHA you fucker D9. :)

BTW, Happy belated birfday man.

Brett
02-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Oh yeah huh...ditto!

Brett
02-02-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm still holding out a glimmer of hope that Eddie will see the light at the HOF induction.

matt19
02-02-2007, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by FORD

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0t7EpoKOi4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c0t7EpoKOi4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ROTFLMMFAO!

That fucking haircut never fails to make me crack up. And that motherfucker is playing a Randy Rhoads Jackson.... Makes me want to kick him right in the balls for playing such horrific horse shit on an innocent guitar.

indeedido
02-02-2007, 11:28 PM
I can't believe the complaints. Dave is back, be fucking glad. So many posts over the years about it. Now it has happened and now people have to bitch about something. Poor M.A. boo hoo. He rode the red clown out of town. Guess what, "ding, fries are done".

kamaboko
02-03-2007, 12:11 AM
So who will be first in line to get Wolfie's autograph? LOL!

FORD
02-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by matt19
ROTFLMMFAO!

That fucking haircut never fails to make me crack up. And that motherfucker is playing a Randy Rhoads Jackson.... Makes me want to kick him right in the balls for playing such horrific horse shit on an innocent guitar.

You think Sam even knew who Randy Rhoads was at the time?

Probably not.

matt19
02-03-2007, 01:33 AM
True... Do you think Spam even knows who he is now?