X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRismydad
    Groupie
    • Apr 2004

DLR album sales

I was just wondering if anyone knows the official album sales for DLR's solo albums
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

click on the "click info" link, and all shall be revealed.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• DLRismydad
      Groupie
      • Apr 2004

thanks alot

Comment

• Lou

I think Sarge was being a little generous when he said the sales for "Diamond Dave" were "under 50 thousand." Under fifteen thousand is really more like it. Last I checked metal-sludge, which was maybe a couple of months ago it was in the 12's. And half of those sales were in the first month it was out.

Comment

• fanofdave
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

It never mattered to me what the sales numbers
          were on Dave's albums. If he puts one out, I'm
          buying it. I thought Dave's last album was good.
          I like his versions of the cover songs. That album
          gives you good insight into what music influenced
          Dave along the roads he traveled.

Comment

• pete
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
            It never mattered to me what the sales numbers
            were on Dave's albums. If he puts one out, I'm
            buying it. I thought Dave's last album was good.
            I like his versions of the cover songs. That album
            gives you good insight into what music influenced
            Dave along the roads he traveled.
            He gets it.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Trouble is, that Magna Carta, is a bottom feeding Record Co. that barely promoted Dave's album beyond their own website. If Magna is wondering why Dave's album sales are so low, they need not look any further than their very own marketing dept.
              It never mattered to me either what the sales were. But Im guessing we'd all gush a little more if they were higher.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Im also thinking a more accurate record sale of Diamond Dave is near 25,000. Im positive if you check with MTV.COM or VH1.COM they have it posted as well.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                  Sniper
                  • Apr 2004

Check out the stats on our homepage. Discography gives you everythin you want to know. Look on the left hand side!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

yeah they are off by a bit on the latest album is all. "Under 50,000" isn't very accurate. But 'tis cool. I think I read its closer to 25,000. But it's not as important to some, like me, as it is to others. If his sales were 1, Id be happy. Know why? Cause Id be the only fucker to own it!

Comment

• thefive

I think me, Big Troubles, Bill Limbergh, Alley_Kat, DavidLeeNatra and Max need to be hired by Dave to promote his albums. Any others want too its fine with me. We would promote the shit out of Dave's material.
                      Dave needs new Management.
                      the 5

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                        I think me, Big Troubles, Bill Limbergh, Alley_Kat, DavidLeeNatra and Max need to be hired by Dave to promote his albums. Any others want too its fine with me. We would promote the shit out of Dave's material.
                        the 5
                        SHIT!

I'm the biggest fan of that album.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by pete
                          SHIT!

I'm the biggest fan of that album.
                          Sorry Pete I forgot to put you on the list. You would be good management too.

the 5

Comment

• thefive

Bart is looking for something right now.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                              the 5
                              Sounds good. But I want control of the weed and whores!

Im also thinking that General Hina would make a great addition to the marketing team. We could dress that fucker in his best Sunday chicken suit and stand him on the corner of the busiest street holding a sign that reads "I will suck as many cocks, as there are album sales". So really not far off from the usual.

Comment

Working...