PDA

View Full Version : Oh SHIT, the sheep are really pissed about Van HALEN being back together

FORD
02-03-2007, 04:59 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-l93gltkCc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-l93gltkCc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

VHrocks
02-03-2007, 05:10 AM
Throw those rabies-infected goddamned sheep a few bottles of Cabo Wabo Tequila and they will back down. If that doesn't work, try humming a few bars of "When It's Love" and they will turn to jello. I know it will be hard for some of you to even hum that song, but it's either that or be eaten alive by these mother-fucking killer sheep. You know they will be mad as wet hornets when they find out Dave is officialy back in Van Halen.

:D

bueno bob
02-03-2007, 05:46 AM
Sigh...

Looks like our work's cut out for us again...

Better get Matt outta bed...

Terry
02-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Bah.

They'll be trying to get tix, so all their bleating doesn't amount to much.

LoungeMachine
02-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Sigh...

Looks like our work's cut out for us again...

Better get Matt outta bed...

He's waiting for you to bring him breakfast.

Matt White
02-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
He's waiting for you to bring him breakfast.

KIP...I knew I should have ignited that keg of gun powder in the basement....:mad:

It's gonna get crazy around here as the tour gets closer.....

The best part?

van haggis is a quickly dwindling nightmare....evaporating in the brilliant glow of VAN HALEN.......

HA!!!

Hummarstra
02-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Ford, it took me about a minute into that video to get it and start LOL!!! Good one!

Binky
02-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Hahaha, that was funny, man. Now all you need to do is edit the video and put Sammy's face on the all sheep, that would be hilarious.

(But seriously, they made a filum about manic sheep? Oh lord....) *^_^* \m/

spaceace_75
02-03-2007, 10:09 PM
The most perfect video ever

Rikk
02-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Fucking brilliant.

I could swear I saw EDDYMON crawling among those bastards...

jhale667
02-03-2007, 11:40 PM
"The violence of the lambs"

LMAO :D

MAX
02-04-2007, 12:23 AM
I really wish I knew how to post YouTube shit cos I'd love to post that next door. ;)

I've never witnessed such crying and bellyaching in my life over something that will be a ton of fun this summer!!!

DLRdelight!
02-04-2007, 01:28 AM
that shit was hilarious

FORD
02-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I really wish I knew how to post YouTube shit cos I'd love to post that next door. ;)

I've never witnessed such crying and bellyaching in my life over something that will be a ton of fun this summer!!!

So let it be written, so let it be done.... (http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?p=721695#post721695)

MAX
02-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by FORD
So let it be written, so let it be done.... (http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?p=721695#post721695)

I see that went over well. lmao. :rolleyes: How quickly was it yanked?

FORD
02-04-2007, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I see that went over well. lmao. :rolleyes: How quickly was it yanked?

I think someone was spying over here. It got locked almost immediately. But I can see the "views" column over there, and they're all watching it ;)

MAX
02-04-2007, 03:58 AM
I think someone was spying over here. It got locked almost immediately. But I can see the "views" column over there, and they're all watching it ;)

Of course they're watching it. Everyone loves to watch home movies and especially one's that they're in. :D

FORD
02-04-2007, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Of course they're watching it. Everyone loves to watch home movies and especially one's that they're in. :D

Fuckin Sacto pulled the video out of the post. What the fuck??? :mad:

MAX
02-04-2007, 05:50 AM
Fuckin Sacto pulled the video out of the post. What the fuck??? :mad:

Do you know him (Sactofan) very well? I don't think that guy has ever liked me from day one? In all fairness though, I really don't remember many posts of his either way. Is he a Hagar fan or a "CVH" mod? :confused:

All I know is he seems like a really trigger happy type moderator. I've noticed he closes a lot of threads. I'm no spring chicken over there but up until lately, his name doesn't really ring a bell, even from the old days. Again, I just know he doesn't like my posts.

Halen High
02-04-2007, 08:49 AM
Funny how the sheep are furious over the 'no Mike' situation. It's just a front. The reality is they are pissed off that Sammy is history and Dave is back.

And so what if they don't support this. It's not like there are many of them.

They won't be missed.

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-04-2007, 09:14 AM
I wonder how many of them will show up this summer at the shows wearing Spammy Van Fagar shirts?

Vinnie Velvet
02-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Halen High
Funny how the sheep are furious over the 'no Mike' situation. It's just a front. The reality is they are pissed off that Sammy is history and Dave is back.

BINGO.

Nail has been hit.

Shaun Ponsonby
02-04-2007, 02:18 PM
It's as if they took the story of the Sheep Pen, exaggerated the amount of Sheep and the damage they caused and turned it into an action/adventure movie.

I hope we are getting paid for this...

FORD
02-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Do you know him (Sactofan) very well? I don't think that guy has ever liked me from day one? In all fairness though, I really don't remember many posts of his either way. Is he a Hagar fan or a "CVH" mod? :confused:

All I know is he seems like a really trigger happy type moderator. I've noticed he closes a lot of threads. I'm no spring chicken over there but up until lately, his name doesn't really ring a bell, even from the old days. Again, I just know he doesn't like my posts.

Well, he's a Republican AND a Hagar fan, but even so, I never had any personal beefs with the guy. At least I didn't think so until now.

There wasn't any reason to censor that video.

halenfan25
02-05-2007, 04:39 AM
The only mods I ever really had a problem with over there was Brett himself. We've have a handful of beefs over the years. Mainly the last 6-8 months.

I've also had my battles with that Van Squlen dude or whatever his name is... But it never really got as bad as it did with Brett.

matt19
02-05-2007, 05:05 AM
That was utterly retarded but hilarious.

binnie
02-05-2007, 05:45 AM
Quite simply, an outstanding find!

Hardrock69
02-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Uh Question.....is that a legitimate movie trailer?

Or did a CVH fan put that together strictly for us to post at the links?

LMFAO!!!

FORD
02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Uh Question.....is that a legitimate movie trailer?

Or did a CVH fan put that together strictly for us to post at the links?

LMFAO!!!

It's an actual movie about to be released in New Zealand, a place where they know sheep even better than Cabo Wabo.

Not sure if it's going to be released to theaters internationally or not, but hopefully they'll put it out on a DVD that can be played on US equipment.

Hardrock69
02-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Well, it should be released for the sole purpose of making hilarious videos of the Spam-a-lot sheeple who hang out at the links....fucking Spammy Gaygar-lovin', pin-dick sucking idiots...
:rolleyes:

Lqskdiver
02-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Do the people get "shabies" when bitten by sheep??

Do they become were-sheeple?

Hardrock69
02-05-2007, 04:14 PM
LMFAO!!!