PDA

View Full Version : The screw hagar thread

jgdrag
02-03-2007, 09:45 AM
I thought the members could use a thread to take the opportunity to tell spammy hagar to go and FUCK himself and that he is out of Van Halen. I値l start:

Hey spammy, you piece of shit, the free ride is over. No more cheesy ballads, no more crap lyrics, you are history, you will be remembered the same way Gary Cherone is remembered, a black spot on the timeline of Van Halen, wait, you already are there

PHOENIX
02-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
02-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

ThrillsNSpills
02-03-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by jgdrag
I thought the members could use a thread to take the opportunity to tell spammy hagar to go and FUCK himself and that he is out of Van Halen. I値l start:

He's already a footnote why keep his name alive?
on a rock site

Do Dick Sargeant fans post his name on the original Bewitched site?

Well, yes they do because like pflo they are fans of Dick.

DrMaddVibe
02-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Death to Van Hagar and the links!

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Screw the ched flocker

Dan
02-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

LOL

bru87tr
02-04-2007, 08:13 PM
have fun with mike being on the outside looking in.

enjoy the world tour!!!!!

fat fucks can rent a room.

matt19
02-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Shave that fucking gotee, it looks like a nutsack hanging from your chin.... oh wait you like that dont you poodle boy.

Diamondjimi
02-05-2007, 03:14 AM

:lol:

jgdrag
02-05-2007, 08:56 AM
He's already a footnote why keep his name alive?
on a rock site

What's your problem sheep? Did I hit a nerve with you? You a closet hagar fan or what?

Here, I'll repost and maybe you could read it again and try to grasp the just of my post? or, you just did not like the topic
[Post #1]

Hey spammy, you piece of shit, the free ride is over. No more cheesy ballads, no more crap lyrics, you are history, you will be remembered the same way Gary Cherone is remembered, a black spot on the timeline of Van Halen, wait, you already are there

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2007, 09:31 AM
What's your problem sheep? Did I hit a nerve with you? You a closet hagar fan or what?

Here, I'll repost and maybe you could read it again and try to grasp the just of my post? or, you just did not like the topic
[Post #1]

"grasp the just of your post."
if you're illiterate who cares what you post.

that's ok.
the smart people see what I was going for. :)

I'll give you credit on one thing, at least you know you are a drag you put it in your name.

You are a couple years too late (not a surprise)
Your post (minus the typos)
would have worked in 2004.
Now that Sam is a footnote it's just more Main clutter.
You are like the chihuahua that lags behind the other dogs. lol You can almost see the light bulb going off above your head (a dim one in your case but one none the less) "I know, I'll start a sam bashing thread on the army. whatsamatter sheep, don't like it"

When you turn your head sideways I can hear the fuckin' ocean.

(your post was just so brilliant and original, thanks. we've never had a Sam bashing thread before)

later, Drag

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2007, 09:35 AM
You better put your post in an envelope and mail it to yourself .

You know, :) so someone doesn't get the same idea as you. . .

You can prove you had it 4 years after everyone else.
lol

jgdrag
02-05-2007, 10:24 AM
By the way, spammy just got the boot with the most recent announcement of Roth joining EVH, AVH and WVH
Funny hagar's face is still up on the VH website, where the fuck have you been?

You claim, I am a couple years to late for this post?
By the way, couple refers to 2 and the word "few" refers to 3. But I can undstand, you are a dumb fuck and can't do math. Here, I"ll try and explain it to you:
2004 subtracted from 2007 equals 3, so your wording should have been "a few years too(with 2 os) late, not a "couple"

Typos, I'll quote DLR here, what are we in school here? gist, how's that? Better for you?

Also, if you bother to read and try to comprehend(that means "understand),my post, I have given 1 last opportunity for the members to voice their dislike for the ched fucker

Members have posted their disapproval with spammy in this thread, apparently my post is not too late,, because, believe it or not, there are new members joining all the time!

Your analogy of the "dogs" is very weak. You consider yourself a "top dog" based on your opinion, and I a chihuahua. Even tough you know nothing of who I am, yet you have passed judgement, pretty big of you? Fuck, you sound like Edward.

Oh yes, the name reference, that in itself would show "your" level of, maturity good one, really got me there,why didn't I think of that?

However, I believe and hope that your quarrel was due to the fact I called you a sheep?
However, understand this, you tried to shoot my thread down, because, I believe you were not happy with the spammy insults and you were backing "your"man spammy?

jgdrag
02-05-2007, 11:15 AM
By the way, there is no wrong time to tell spammy to fuck-off and that he has been an embarassment to the name of Van Halen!

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2007, 11:38 AM
By the way, there is no wrong time to tell spammy to fuck-off and that he has been an embarassment to the name of Van Halen!

well we agree there at least.
go here then www.redrocker.com

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2007, 11:47 AM
By the way, spammy just got the boot with the most recent announcement of Roth joining EVH, AVH and WVH

You claim, I am a couple years to late for this post?
By the way, couple refers to 2 and the word "few" refers to 3. But I can undstand, you are a dumb fuck and can't do math. Here, I"ll try and explain it to you:
2004 subtracted from 2007 equals 3, so your wording should have been "a few years too(with 2 os) late, not a "couple"

Typos, I'll quote DLR here, what are we in school here? gist, how's that? Better for you?

Also, if you bother to read and try to comprehend(that means "understand),my post, I have given 1 last opportunity for the members to voice their dislike for the ched fucker

Members have posted their disapproval with spammy in this thread, apparently my post is not too late,, because, believe it or not, there are new members joining all the time!

Your analogy of the "dogs" is very weak. You consider yourself a "top dog" based on your opinion, and I a chihuahua. Even tough you know nothing of who I am, yet you have passed judgement, pretty big of you? Fuck, you sound like Edward.

Oh yes, the name reference, that in itself would show "your" level of, maturity good one, really got me there,why didn't I think of that?

However, I believe and hope that your quarrel was due to the fact I called you a sheep?
However, understand this, you tried to shoot my thread down, because, I believe you were not happy with the spammy insults and you were backing "your"man spammy?

I said Sam's a footnote, how does that make me a sheep?
Actually my post was more of a pflo shot. Are you an alias, perhaps?

You have a good grasp of single digit figures and for that I applaud you. (see, a compliment)

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2007, 11:54 AM

http://www.van-halen.com

swing and a miss.

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Tune in next week when jgdrag posts about inventing radial tires.

jgdrag
02-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Yes, I'll give you the spammy face shit, I fucked up. Seeing as how often the VH site is updated. I took your post as a jab at me being in agreement with pflo and I was reaching on the sheep thing but couldn't understand why somebody would want to kill this thread, given the recent turn of events in the VH camp.

By the way, I was not keeping spammy's name alive, just giving it 1 more kick

jgdrag
02-05-2007, 03:07 PM
Yes, I'll give you the spammy face shit, I fucked up. Seeing as how often the VH site is updated. I took your post as a jab at me being in agreement with pflo and I was reaching on the sheep thing but couldn't understand why somebody would want to kill this thread, given the recent turn of events in the VH camp.

By the way, I was not keeping spammy's name alive, just giving it 1 more kick

Thanks for the comp-l-men-t