PDA

View Full Version : VH Site Updated with Announcment!!!

4moreyears
02-03-2007, 11:41 PM
VAN HALEN IS BACK!
VAN HALEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE SUMMER TOUR
February 2, 2007

Los Angeles, CA - In what is no doubt one of the most anticipated moments in rock and roll, VAN HALEN officially announces their 2007 North American tour.

The tour will mark the first time since 1984 that original VAN HALEN front man David Lee Roth will perform with Eddie and Alex Van Halen along with new bassist Wolfgang Van Halen for 40 shows this summer.

VAN HALEN fans can look forward to legendary high intensity performances, featuring a set list of the most iconic hits ever produced by America's premiere rock band.

Eddie Van Halen states, "I am very excited to get back to the core of what made VAN HALEN."

VAN HALEN IS BACK! (http://van-halen.com)

Dan
02-03-2007, 11:45 PM
I'm sure there was a thread about this Yesterday?

4moreyears
02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
I did a brief look but I did not see anything.

Ed Roth
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Look again, genius.

Dan
02-03-2007, 11:49 PM
That's Cool.

4moreyears
02-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Ed Roth
Look again, genius.

Take your .16 posts a day and shove them up your ass.

WaldoVH
02-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Does the reunion torch get lit without Mike on the bass? I've waited for years to see flames on that torch.

azcrdnal
02-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Take your .16 posts a day and shove them up your ass. take your member number 9008 and shove it up your ass. the bears will take it up the shit pipe on sunday.

Dan
02-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by WaldoVH
Does the reunion torch get lit without Mike on the bass? I've waited for years to see flames on that torch.

There's a thread and a poll on this,just have a look.;)

4moreyears
02-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
take your member number 9008 and shove it up your ass. the bears will take it up the shit pipe on sunday.

WOW... as a Cardinals fan I would not admit that not to mention bust anyone elses balls not to mention a team playing in the Super Bowl. Speaking of taking it up the shit pipe kind of like the Cardinals did on a Monday night this past fall. Denny Green will get his wish when the NFL crowns their ass after the Super Bowl. Since the Cardinals were once a Chicago team this is probably as close as you will get to the big game so you better enjoy.

The Cardinals are only the worst franchise in pro football history. The only player people remember from that team is Pat Tillman and it is not for what he did on the football field but the heroism he showed off it. They are pathetic.

redblkwht
02-04-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
WOW... a Cardinals fan busting the balls of a Bears fan??? Kind of like the Cardinals did on a Monday night this past fall. Denny Green will get his wish when the NFL crowns their ass after the Super Bowl. Since the Cardinals were once a Chicago team this is probably as close as you will get to the big game so you better enjoy.

The Cardinals are only the worst franchise in pro football history. The only player people remember from that team is Pat Tillman and it is not for what he did on the football field but the heroism he showed off it. They are pathetic. Just think of Fired dennis greens words..

we should send him crow if they win tomorrow..

crow with crown on top lol!

btw someone close this dupe thread ;)

redblkwht
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
take your member number 9008 and shove it up your ass. I personally will take it up the shit pipe on sunday. :spank:
YO dickweed, wheres the cd singles you promised?

REACTOR MY ASS!

lmao nice quote, EAT OUT & GO BEARS!

Mt. Krakalak
02-06-2007, 12:48 PM
*sarcasm*
Thank freakin' dog the site's been updated!
It's a wealth of new information.
What would we do without all this timely news????
Cripes!
*end sarcasm*

bueno bob
02-06-2007, 12:50 PM
Joe Thunder is a pedophile.

PHOENIX
02-06-2007, 12:52 PM
What an idiot.

Mt. Krakalak
02-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Joe Thunder is a pedophile.

who is Joe Thunder? Why does he prefer the company of kyds? That's sick!