PDA

View Full Version : Who knew David Lee Roth would end up being the normal one?

VHChic4Dave
02-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Who knew David Lee Roth would end up being the normal one?

I hope the pics are on here. WTF is happening to Eddie. God Bless him but he looks DEAD in these pics. Put down the smokes and go mountain climbing with Dave..... Is he on the Pipe ?
God help him.... http://wouldyoublogme.blogspot.com/2006/03/everybody-wants-someteeth.html[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Who knew David Lee Roth would end up being the normal one?

bru87tr
02-04-2007, 10:32 AM
I thought the same thing.

ed in interviews use to say Dave isnt 84' Dave.

well what a turn around. Dave has become more normal, in better shape and since the comeback hasnt stopped touring. always busy.

its good to see. Ed is a mess!!!

VHChic4Dave
02-04-2007, 11:01 AM
You know these pics made me feel sick.. Man I hope he gets it together. What is up with the teeth man.? Dave needs to try (after the tour?) to help him. After 30 + years of friendship... who else can help you the most than someone that has been there , done that and reinvented Himself. Dave looks great.... healthy...I can only guess he Said F it a long time ago "I've been to the edge....and there I stood & looked down...Lost a lot of friends there Baby ".................." I got no time to mess around"
By the way ...I always knew Dave was gona make it.... I think he is awesome
Go Dave... Help Eddie

:matrix: :angel:

Matt White
02-04-2007, 11:14 AM
DOLEMITE....MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

VHChic4Dave
02-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Matt,

I'm reallllly new at this. So, I read the info on you being a Moderator...What the _ does Dolemite Mean??????????? Thanks,..I guess> J

VHChic4Dave
02-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a CA+ magn Vitamin powder.
It's "Dolomite"
He needs it.

Golden AWe
02-04-2007, 01:15 PM
He already got a dental job after these photos...

jhale667
02-04-2007, 01:45 PM
....This comment on that page stuck out:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but post my own comment in response to others. I am not a physician or oral surgeon, but my father has oral cancer so I'm living this. It's called years of drinking and smoking. Eddie appears to have had head and neck radiation which has caused his teeth to essentially rot. Pulling them at this stage of treatment is extremely risky; he should have pulled them prior to radiation. His jaw bones have weakened and they can easily break while pulling the teeth. If his jaw breaks, they remove it. He can't eat so he gets a g-tube in his stomach for food. He can't breathe so he gets a hole in his throat. In addition, if there is any jaw bone exposed to air his cancer will spread like wildfire. I'm sure someone will post some ignorant reply to my comment, but I am hoping that if there is one person out there who drinks and smokes they will re-think their lifestyle. You can't see lung cancer. Unfortunately, you will watch oral cancer consume your face. My dad's cheeks, tongue, top of his mouth are gone...cut out one by one in very invasive, painful surgeries. Rather than post rude comments about Eddie, educate yourself and it might save your life. Google "oral cancer" and "osteo radio necrosis" and witness it for yourself. And in the meantime, give Eddie a break.

....Guess everybody here should kinda STFU, huh?

VHChic4Dave
02-04-2007, 04:46 PM
Now I know why I Don't post on these types of pages. All you bunch of crappy ass words thrown in your face. You know my Mother died of cancer 12 years ago and she fought for her last breath. Every bone in her body was broken before I watched her die infront of me So I know all about Cancer in that respect.
Forgive me for insulting anyone out there regarding those pics..
Just looks like something else is going on and he still has a smoke in his hand. I Love Eddie he is#1 so that is that.

Terry
02-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Ed really hasn't been looking great since the fall of 1996...in fact, from that MTV interview where he warbles "I'll take a lie detector test" onwards, he's been looking progressively worse.

It wasn't until the 2004 tour that he really started appearing like he was OUT THERE, and although the recent NAMM appearance indicates he can still play, his behavior is just plain odd.

What-the-fuck-ever. Long as he gets those classic licks of his nailed down right for this tour, I could give a shit if he ends up living under a highway overpass 5 years from now.

Ed's really the only one I have doubts about, performance-wise. Alex can still play, and it doesn't take much to nail MA's bass lines down pat. Dave will do fine. Ed is just erratic.

PumpedUpMidget
02-04-2007, 09:33 PM
The Dave and the 3 Stooges pic in Matt White's post kicks ass....

The_KiD
02-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Yea it is pretty funny.. I remember seeing Dave on the Sopranos when he had the Cameo and was like man, he needs to ditch the bleached weave or whatever the hell it was. He has actually aged pretty well and since the haircut and going to normal color, he looks much better.

Terry Nailed it above, after 1996, Eddie went downhill fast. He looks horrible now.. Anyway, good for Dave..

KiD

BrownSound1
02-05-2007, 02:41 AM
I thought Ed got some new chompers...looked like it in some more recent photos, and the NAMM show videos. I think he looks better overall too.

I've maintained that his cancer treatments are partly to blame for his aging and dental problems. My father's tooth enamel all but disappeared when taking chemo...caused a lot of problems, even up until his death last year.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
02-05-2007, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by VHChic4Dave
Matt,

I'm reallllly new at this. So, I read the info on you being a Moderator...What the _ does Dolemite Mean??????????? Thanks,..I guess> J

Fallin back on that ass, with a hellafied gangsta lean
Gettin funky on the mic like a old batch of collard greens
It's the capital S, oh yes I'm fresh, N double-O P
D O double-G Y, D O double-G, ya see
Showin much flex when it's time to wreck a mic
Pimpin hoes and clockin a grip like my name was Dolomite

SNOOP DOGG!

Steve Savicki
02-05-2007, 03:45 AM
You forgot the "all of the above" option.