PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Van Halen Tour will end up a "trainwreck"?

VHrocks
02-06-2007, 05:41 PM
I think the 2007 Classic Van Halen tour will end up a catastrophe at some point in time. David Lee Roth even predicted a "trainwreck" to happen in one of his recent interviews.

I believe that Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth will be like a couple who divorced and are trying to remarry after 20 years. This kind of reunion usually only lasts a few weeks or so before the old reasons that they divorced return and wreck the marriage again.

DLR and EVH will never be able to tolerate each other for any length of time in my opinion. Hell, they couldn't even get one show off the ground in 1996 when they last planned a Classic Van Halen reunion. Now Eddie has become a horrible alcoholic, and is making very unprofessional and immature decisions. He has even kicked out Michael Anthony and replaced him with his 15-year-old son Wolfie on bass guitar.

I predict a massive trainwreck by at least the sixth or seventh show. They have 40 dates on the schedule.

What do you think?

:confused:

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 05:54 PM
SWEET MOTHER OF FUCK!

Another DUPE thread!!!!

Will everyone start looking at the "big board" before they start a new fucking thread?!?!

There's at least one other "train wreck" related thread in MAIN...

Along with at least 5 other topics that have no less than 2 threads dedicated to them....

Shit, people! Come on!

Sorry....shitty day.

*End of rant.*

Atomic Dyver
02-06-2007, 05:55 PM
It all depends on Eddies mood, which changes like the wind. One minute he's happy to be back to what made CVH great and the next he's winding up to kick someone in the crotch

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43703

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Let's not forget about the "Roth Torch" threads....

Of which there are at least three right now....

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 05:57 PM
But what do I think?

I think it won't be a total trainwreck...as they seem to be proceeding very cautiously this time around.

No pomp....no circumstance...no surprise appearances anywhere.

Give it a chance....

VHrocks
02-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Frying Dutch,

Why the attacks on this poll just because there are other threads related to the 2007 Tour? Is there a new rule against starting any more threads about this tour? Are there any other polls like this? If so, than feel free to have the Admin close this thread. But if not, and you're just having a bad day (as you stated), why take it out on my thread?

:confused:

VHrocks
02-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Sorry....shitty day.

Speaking about useless, duplicate threads - here's what one of the Mods said about your recent duplicate Police Tour thread:

Closing this. We already have a thread about this.

Don't be a fucking hypocrite. If you're having a shitty day, go trash your own fucking thread.

:rolleyes:

lonnieg5
02-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Yeah, man. If a dupe thread causes you to go off like that, you need to get a life.

PumpedUpMidget
02-06-2007, 06:37 PM
I personally hope all goes well, but if it doesn't, it will be Ed's fault...

JMD
02-06-2007, 06:59 PM
David Lee Roth even predicted a "trainwreck" to happen in one of his recent interviews.

They all say shit like that so you'll think you better run out and buy concert ticket before it all falls apart. Motley Crue and plenty of others use that same strategy.

kastco
02-06-2007, 07:08 PM
In my humble opinion I think there is a good chance we'll see a train wreak before the train ever leaves the station. If the brothers and DLR show up at the RRHOF than their attitudes that night should pretty much determine how and if the tour is going to work out.

kastco
02-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Thats wreck not wreak. Sorry, 1 too many Buds

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by lonnieg5
Yeah, man. If a dupe thread causes you to go off like that, you need to get a life.

Thanks for your input, genius.

You've been on the boards for 18 months now. With incredible insight like you demonstrated above, I can see why you've only made 6 posts to date.

Your kind of creative genius is best when delivered in small doses. We might all be too overwhelmed and shamed by our own ignorance if you were to let loose and actually reach ONE FULL POST per day.

We're all waiting with baited breath. I can only hope that post #7 is as stellar as #6.

Fuckwit.

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
Speaking about useless, duplicate threads - here's what one of the Mods said about your recent duplicate Police Tour thread:

Assclown....don't forget that you were the first person to post a reply in my "recent duplicate" Police Reunion thread...and it went a little something like this:

Fuckin A! The Police kick ass in my book!!! Stewart Copeland is a badass drummer.

So go drink a Drain-O cocktail, fucktard.

I posted that thread knowing that there was already mention of a Police Reunion in another thread, however, my thread contained a newspaper article from Vancouver with new information.

PHOENIX opted to close it as a dupe....and that's his call.

Like I'm gonna take shit from a douche nozzle like you who has been on these boards over a year longer than myself, but has 1300 less posts.

Jump on any other bandwagons lately?

kastco
02-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Like I'm gonna take shit from a douche nozzle like you who has been on these boards over a year longer than myself, but has 1300 less posts.
[/B]

So basically what your saying is that your whole life revolves around this message board. 1300 less posts? I guess that makes you a douche loser!

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by kastco
So basically what your saying is that your whole life revolves around this message board. 1300 less posts? I guess that makes you a douche loser!

*Yawn*

Another Mensa reject who has opted to take his genius elsewhere.

That's right, turd. I average two posts per day, and my "whole life revolves around this message board."

You've caught me. You've successfully turned the tables...and given me a taste of my own medicine.

Isn't it time to empty the shitter on your double-wide right about now?

Run along...

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by kastco

But you know what?

I like you. You've got spunk. So I voted for you!

Nowhere to go but UP from here!

VHrocks
02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
But you know what?

I like you. You've got spunk. So I voted for you!

Nowhere to go but UP from here!

Okay, now Paula and Randy - what do you think?

VHrocks
02-06-2007, 08:57 PM
The amount of posts you make on here do not give you the liberty to act like a complete asswipe. I could allow my six-year-old kid to get on here and run my post numbers up. Next time you decide to drink your lunch and go on a drunken tyrade, go over and fuck up one of the Spammy Hagar forums.

perilousepete
02-06-2007, 09:11 PM
lol fryingduchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

hockeyfan_66
02-06-2007, 09:39 PM
I think that the tour will go off without a hitch and that we will see at least two new albums. One a year with supporting tours. Hey a guy can dream can't he?

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 09:40 PM
The amount of posts you make on here do not give you the liberty to act like a complete asswipe. I could allow my six-year-old kid to get on here and run my post numbers up. Next time you decide to drink your lunch and go on a drunken tyrade, go over and fuck up one of the Spammy Hagar forums.

Judging by the spelling and command of the English language evident in your posts, I'd say you are allowing your six-year old kid on here.

It's "tirade", dipshit.

Now...resist the urge to reply and get your dick beaters off the keyboard before you embarrass yourself again.

metrotac
02-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Quantity over Quality.....!:o

Nitro Express
02-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Dave is going to come out wearing a big cup like Larry Bachman wore when he was in Cameo.

fryingdutchman
02-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Dave is going to come out wearing a big cup like Larry Bachman wore when he was in Cameo.

Now THAT would be fucking sweet!

If they could do little shit like that during the show to laugh at everything that's gone down over the years...

VHrocks
02-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Sorry....shitty day.

*End of rant.*
Okay, apology accepted.

:cool:

General Hina
02-07-2007, 07:23 AM
Now THAT would be fucking sweet!

If they could do little shit like that during the show to laugh at everything that's gone down over the years...

You're under the impression that Van Halen have a sense of humor about themselves...
They definitely do not!!

Over & Out,
General Hina

General Hina
02-07-2007, 07:50 AM
2007 has the most potential to be a HUGE trainwreck.

1) a 15 year-old kid. He might be fine playing in the garage with his dad and uncle but in front of 10,000 people is a different story. He's never toured or played bass until this year!!! 2004 at least had the Mach II original line-up.

2) MA missing totally negates this being a true CVH reunion. 2004 at least had the Mach II original line-up.

3) Eddie's playing sucked in 2004 how could it be any better today? He looks as messed up as ever so there's no way this guy has his shit together. Nothing to add here since Ed sucked in 2004.

4) A 3rd best of CD but this time not even one new song??? Come on guys that smells pretty fishy to me. With all the music the Ed and Al are supposed to have stock piled are you telling me they can't record one new track!!! 2004 they were able to string 3 songs together how can they not do 1 in 2007!!!!

5) DLR... I saw the Sam and Dave show and it sucked royal ass. Dave only sounded great on about 5 songs and the rest were horrifying. Plus that tight glitter suit stuff makes him look like a fool. (BTW the show I saw was at the Universal Amphitheatre in Los Angeles I was with a friend who worships CVH and Dave... he was embarassed for Roth as was I)
2004: Sammy's attire and stage patter is just as horrific as DLR's BUT Sammy can sing his ass off.

Over & Out,
General Hina

ELVIS
02-07-2007, 08:05 AM
No, Sammy can sing fairly well at times, but his screeching love yelps are the definition of horrifying...

Personally, I dug Dave's attire throughout the Sam and Dave tour, and the show I saw at The Gorge Amphitheatre was pretty impressive...

Dave's voice was definately above average that evening...

The 3rd best of CD is a joke...

Makes me think this whole tour idea is just so the sisters can once again blame Dave whe the bottom falls out...

:elvis:

General Hina
02-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No, Sammy can sing fairly well at times, but his screeching love yelps are the definition of horrifying...

Personally, I dug Dave's attire throughout the Sam and Dave tour, and the show I saw at The Gorge Amphitheatre was pretty impressive...

Makes me think this whole tour idea is just so the sisters can once again blame Dave whe the bottom falls out...

Will the VH brothers ever just look in the mirror and blame themselves. They've screwed up sooooo many times it's a joke.

They need to call Mike, get some group therapy and make this a true CVH reunion that everyone can get behind. Even people who liked the Sammy era want a true CVH reunion to happen.

Over & Out,
General Hina

ELVIS
02-07-2007, 08:27 AM
The best idea would be to call Mike, get the band therapy and film the whole thing for a reality TV series leading up to and throughout the tour...:D

moose
02-07-2007, 09:08 AM
Why the fuck are we talking about this???
For years, all we hoped and spoke about is how great it would be if there was a reunion...................now that we have one (ok not a full fledged one but still...)all we can talk about is "when is it gonna crash" blah blah blah blah. Enuff all ready. If ya don't fuckin agree with the whole concept and the whole reunion deal....... to bad so fuckin sad. Let it go. We should all be happy about this(to some extent) and stop complainin like a bunch of fuckin women on the rag.............there may be more good than bad to come out of this deal

And who cares what Dave said about this being a "trainwreck" he's said a lot of things in the past that I'm sure he did not mean or intend to say. Dave will not let this thing go "sour" if he thought something like a "trainwreck" was a probability I'm sure he would stay away from this deal....(unless of course he needs the money)

Vinnie Velvet
02-07-2007, 10:22 AM

:mad2:

General Hina
02-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by moose
Why the fuck are we talking about this???
For years, all we hoped and spoke about is how great it would be if there was a reunion...................now that we have one (ok not a full fledged one but still...)all we can talk about is "when is it gonna crash" blah blah blah blah. Enuff all ready. If ya don't fuckin agree with the whole concept and the whole reunion deal....... to bad so fuckin sad. Let it go. We should all be happy about this(to some extent) and stop complainin like a bunch of fuckin women on the rag.............there may be more good than bad to come out of this deal

And who cares what Dave said about this being a "trainwreck" he's said a lot of things in the past that I'm sure he did not mean or intend to say. Dave will not let this thing go "sour" if he thought something like a "trainwreck" was a probability I'm sure he would stay away from this deal....(unless of course he needs the money)

I think the reason people want to discuss this is because MA is not included so this isn't a REAL reunion. Wolfie in the picture makes this topic totally relevant. What the fuck kind of name is Wolfgang anyway!!!

Over & Out,
General Hina

Atomic Dyver
02-07-2007, 02:44 PM
VH mk IV is off to a slow start

hideyoursheep
02-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by General Hina
Even people who liked the Sammy era want a true CVH reunion to happen.
Over & Out,
General Hina

No you dont. stop lying.

Sammy can sing his ass off?

So can Mariah Carey-and she's not Van Halen either.

I prefer a more heterosexual sounding VH as to the on-his-knees-high-pitch-bitch-squealing Fagar.That's not my idea of rock n roll.Yours is what again?

Chuck E.Cheese fucked that band up.
:mad:

hideyoursheep
02-07-2007, 03:20 PM
What the fuck kind of name is Wolfgang anyway!!!

It's German for "Teenage Mullet Replacement" :moon:

VHrocks
02-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Like General Hina, I must admit, I too saw the 2004 Van Fagar show in Saint Louis. I've always been a huge EVH fan, and I just wanted to see him play again. Eddie was such a fucking wreck that my wife and I left halfway through the show - and we had paid $120.00 each for tickets. If that doesn't tell you how fucked-up Eddie was then, I don't know what else to say. This was not the Eddie Van Halen that any of us admired in the past. This guy was a ghost of what he used to be, and I can only imagine how much worse he is now after drinking that fucking Smoking Loon wine 24/7.

I understand where some of you are coming from. You're hoping for the best. You're saying, "Hey, wait a minute! This is everything we've been waiting for for over 20 years to happen. Why knock it?" Well, the truth be told, everything that is currently factual about Eddie Van Halen is pointing to a trainwreck. The real question is not "if" it will happen, but rather, "when" it will happen.

:cool:

moose
02-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I think the reason people want to discuss this is because MA is not included so this isn't a REAL reunion. Wolfie in the picture makes this topic totally relevant. What the fuck kind of name is Wolfgang anyway!!!

Over & Out,
General Hina

I agree that it's not a full fledged reunion, I'm not disputing that. What I'm sayin is, give this tour a chance and let's see what happens.
As for the name "Wolfgang" beats the fuck outta me why he named his son after a classical composer.....hey maybe it was spams idea hehehehehehe

hideyoursheep
02-07-2007, 04:30 PM
What we'll get is Dave in Van Halen in '07.

It will never be '78-'84 ever again.And if I attend,I will probably be thinking to myself "that was it.Thanks for the memories". It won't be like before when you were anticipating the next album and tour,or what new 1 minute gem Ed would pull out of his magic bag and put on the next record.Or the next hilarious quote from rock's new wildman,David lee Roth.(Although the latter is more likely to happen)

This tour I think is the final charge up the hill to see if they can plant the flag 1 last time. The only thing that can kill it is Ed's apathy.If he doesn't think it's important enough to have that one guy on bass,he could phone in the entire tour ala '04.The sisters take themselves way too goddam seriously.Well,they ARE announcing a tour,so maybe they turned over a new leaf.
But brother,after the Dave-Sammy-Dave-Gary-Sammy-Dave designated singer list,I'm from Missouri-show fuckin ME!

BALLYJUNKIE
02-07-2007, 04:52 PM
ITS LIKE SEEING ELVIS IN 1977 .....A SHADOW OF WHAT HE USE TO BE ......... BUT HEY WHAT PUZZLES ME IS IF EDDIE IS AS FUCKED-UP NOW AS THE 2004 TOUR ..... WHY WOULD ALEX AND/OR DAVE WANT TO EMBARESS THEMSELVES AND THE VAN HALEN LEGACY ..........MAYBE EDDIE IS GETTIN SOME HELP WITH HIS DRINKING . MAYBE WOLFIE HAS OPEN HIS EYES ........... I CAN ONLY HOPE .

General Hina
02-08-2007, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

I prefer a more heterosexual sounding VH :

Oh... you like VH with hair weaves and assless chaps.

Now I understand where you're coming from.

Over & Out,
General Hina

General Hina
02-08-2007, 06:37 AM
It's German for "Teenage Mullet Replacement" :moon:

Lame...

Over & Out,
General Hina

General Hina
02-08-2007, 06:41 AM
I'm from Missouri

Sorry to hear that. I will cut you some slack in the future.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Vinnie Velvet
02-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Atomic Dyver
VH mk IV is off to a slow start

What are you talking about??

The tour hasn't even started yet.

And don't be calling this 'VH IV' -- that would denote another lead singer change -- I'd rather call this VH 1.2

Or ya know what, I'd just simply call it VAN HALEN!

Clit Eatswood
02-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Do you think the Van Halen Tour will end up a "trainwreck"?

Yes.

Now fuck off.

VHrocks
02-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Clit Eatswood
Yes.

Now fuck off.

You wish you had some clit to eat little boy. Too bad all you have is some AIDS-infested cock to suck. Grow up biotch, get a job, and get off your momma's computer.

:D

Dutch
02-08-2007, 05:41 PM
As much as I want to see it work and Dave return to the band for a full-on album, I'm betting it'll crash and burn.

We all know Ed's behavior on the last tour. And, as much as i love Dave, it's typically his way or the highway. I was a guest on his radio show, and I got a glimpse at how he works.

Two strong minds will undoudtedly collide. Let's hope I'm wrong.

DavidLeeNatra
02-08-2007, 07:18 PM

Now I understand where you're coming from.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Huna...official army-idiot...he said "sounding"...you talk about "looking"...

and it still needs a very masculine man to look sexy in a pair of spandex...ladies?

General Hina
02-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
it still needs a very masculine man to look sexy in a pair of spandex...ladies?

In case you haven't noticed... the only lady on these boards is you.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Seriously... I can't believe in 2007 you are defending assless chaps and spandex. If DLR attempts to wear either of those items on this tour he will be the biggest clown rock and roll has ever seen.

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Seriously... I can't believe in 2007 you are defending assless chaps and spandex. If DLR attempts to wear either of those items on this tour he will be the biggest clown rock and roll has ever seen.

huna...nobody here is asking for the chaps...except for some of the die hard ladies on this board...

Jack68
02-09-2007, 04:43 PM
The best idea would be to call Mike, get the band therapy and film the whole thing for a reality TV series leading up to and throughout the tour...:D

Id watch that.film it like the Metallica movie day 477 in japan Dave is still working out Eddie was down another 5 pounds and lost another tooth.Alice has yet another kneck brace.Mikey ..well did i say Ed weighs 80 pounds at this point.Only Dave and sunglass wearing paper machete genesis head looking alice attend the press conferences.

Jack68
02-09-2007, 04:46 PM
I said machete didnt i?fuck it.

thetoolrules
02-09-2007, 04:50 PM
let's do it in a pair of jeans and a t shirt under one light bulb with a borrowed amp...

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 05:13 PM

It seems to be YOUR hang-up,not mine.

And it's always with the hair with you sheep.

Your boy :hagar2: has quite the receding wool line these days.

And it's silver...like steel wool.

60 and still singing like Clay Aiken has bigger stones.

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Over & Out,
General Hina

Lame. :rolleyes:

haha
02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Of course it'll be a trainwreck. Ol' Dave admits it because he's listened to bootlegs of his concerts over the past 20 years. Face it, the guy cannot sing; couple that with putting his "hey look at me" ego in front of a bigger crowd than he's seen in 20 years, he ain't even gonna try to sing. This is going to be a schtickfest of the highest degree. As far as DLR is concerned, HE'S back, the other guys will remember his crap and will be relegated to Dave's background---Ol' Dave is incapable of sharing the spotlight. Yes, we'll get to hear ED play 35 different versions of "Eruption", do the feedback squeals and hit harmonics all night, but this is going to be proof you can't go home. I'll be there to watch, just like I was in 1984, and I'll leave thinking the same thing, "Dave is lucky to be in that band". I just want to tell Dave to shut up and sing. but he is unable to do either. Just as an aside, he'll probably be wearing hats with hair extensions sewn into them. This tour will be nowhere as good as any of you have already convinced yourselves it's going to be. But still, I can't wait. Bozeeebozeeebopahemmmalazemmmalahdigitydigitybop.

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 05:24 PM
I will cut you some slack in the future.

Reading your posts I never realized you tightened anything up.
Go ahead, be "creative".

Being a TV writer It's obvious that you can't...:cool:

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Seriously, if Sammy Hagar doesn't stay out of Jimmy Buffet's closet and do something with that Bozo dome he will be the biggest clown rock and roll has ever seen.

Old habits are indeed hard to break.:cool:

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 06:19 PM

Just 'cause he wont peckerslap you is no reason to be bitter.

R n R isn't tuxedo's and champagne, and it sure the fuck isn't hot sauce and tequilla, or ,he he, capri pants and hawaiian shirts.

It's ACTION.
It's spilled beer and sweat, topless chicks and standing on your seat.
It's missing a beat and recovering with a vengence!It's connecting with the people onstage as if they were sitting next to you and offering you a hit of the shit. A well-rehearsed improvisation of pure adrenaline.

Either put your fuckin' helmet on and get in the game or quit the team!:mad:

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by thetoolrules
I like to do it in a pair of jeans and a t shirt under one light bulb with a borrowed cock...

General Hina
02-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by haha
Of course it'll be a trainwreck. Ol' Dave admits it because he's listened to bootlegs of his concerts over the past 20 years. Face it, the guy cannot sing; couple that with putting his "hey look at me" ego in front of a bigger crowd than he's seen in 20 years, he ain't even gonna try to sing. This is going to be a schtickfest of the highest degree. As far as DLR is concerned, HE'S back, the other guys will remember his crap and will be relegated to Dave's background---Ol' Dave is incapable of sharing the spotlight. Yes, we'll get to hear ED play 35 different versions of "Eruption", do the feedback squeals and hit harmonics all night, but this is going to be proof you can't go home. I'll be there to watch, just like I was in 1984, and I'll leave thinking the same thing, "Dave is lucky to be in that band". I just want to tell Dave to shut up and sing. but he is unable to do either. Just as an aside, he'll probably be wearing hats with hair extensions sewn into them. This tour will be nowhere as good as any of you have already convinced yourselves it's going to be. But still, I can't wait. Bozeeebozeeebopahemmmalazemmmalahdigitydigitybop.

Great post. That's the problem with people on these boards... they are not honest. They have such a hard on for Roth, and from the rumors I've heard here in LA DLR loves it when boys get hard, that they can't admit that Dave can no longer sing. Listen to the bootleg recordings... he is terrible. Then everytime they talk smack on Hagar it's about his weight... the man is almost 60... dudes get fat but when you talk smack on Dave's hair they call you gay. When it comes to Gary Cherone the homophobic slurs come out again. It's totally fucked up. Here's some righteous truth:

Sammy is fat, a goofball, a successful tequila company owner, a terrible dresser, has released more CDs in 10 years than Dave has in 22, a great singer & the guy who kept VH at the "top" of the charts for 10 years and deserves to be in the RnRHoF for his work with VH

Dave is extremely hair challenged, lives on past glories with VH, could care less about making new music, has been using the same tired stage act for 30 years, made five killer albums with VH, was the greatest front man in hairband history and deserves to be in the RnRHoF for his work with VH.

Gary is much maligned because he had zero input into VH III. He was a singer for hire who did the best he could with the material he was given. Two of the songs on VH III are 2 of the best songs they've ever done: "Without You" rocks and so does "One I Want." I have never heard that Gary is gay but if he is... so what!! Why is that the thing you would attack. I'm sure everyone on this site has a relative who is homosexual. Maybe they are still in the closet? But with the attitude of you board members I can see why.

More truth: we spend way too much time on these boards attacking each other instead of having civil debates about the music.

Over & Out,
General Hina

General Hina
02-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Just 'cause he wont peckerslap you is no reason to be bitter.

R n R isn't tuxedo's and champagne, and it sure the fuck isn't hot sauce and tequilla, or ,he he, capri pants and hawaiian shirts.

It's ACTION.
It's spilled beer and sweat, topless chicks and standing on your seat.
It's missing a beat and recovering with a vengence!It's connecting with the people onstage as if they were sitting next to you and offering you a hit of the shit. A well-rehearsed improvisation of pure adrenaline.

Either put your fuckin' helmet on and get in the game or quit the team!:mad:

Wow you are a child. But if you want me to agree then okay... that's what rock'n'roll is... that's what VH and DLR in 2007 ain't.

Over & Out,
General Hina

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 07:08 PM
Here's some righteous truth:

I'm sure I'm the only one on this site who has only relatives who are homosexual. Maybe they are still in the closet? But with the attitude of you board members I can see why.

More truth: we spend way too much time in our family attacking each other in our buttholes instead of having civil debates about the music. but wait...I know shit about music...so I finger my asshole instead...

Over & Out,
Gaynelral Huna

General Hina
02-09-2007, 07:11 PM

Thanks for proving my point. I am so superior to you. Changing the quote how unoriginal.
DLR still can't sing.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Dan
02-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks for proving my point. I'm so gay.

DLR still can sing and Sammy will always be on my Wall.

Over & Out and In My Mouth.
General Hina

Coming Out and telling everyone is the first step.

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Dan

now he is superior to you, too :D

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Wow you are a child. But if you want me to agree then okay... that's what rock'n'roll is... that's what VH and DLR in 2007 ain't.

Over & Out,
General Hina

You know ,I could almost say your posts are unbiased until the first thing I see is,"Dave is extremely hair challenged".Like I really give two fucks if he's bald.Why is that such a BIG issue with you? Then you go with the usual internet insults,like natra's a girl, making homosexual refrences about assless chaps and me wanting to see them,now I'm a child ..typical out of left field sheep bullshit.
You don't like Roth. We get it.And you constantly slamming Roth every chance you get about his voice,his hair,yaddda yadda yadda..on a Roth fan site screams "I want attention".I'm sorry,who is the child again?
I dont want or need your approval of what R n R is.It's obviously passed you by.Good.Who wants Genital Herpes sitting next to them @ this show? Even if you enjoyed it you wouldn't admit it. But your biggest fear is that you really DON'T KNOW what VH 07 is..and the fact that Dave's back will erase all the REO Samwagon because it IS that much better.Even if it's not as strong as it used to be.
And that Over And Out shit is dead.Bury it

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Thanks for proving my point. I am so superior to you. Changing the quote how unoriginal.
DLR still can't sing.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Uh, what? I can't hear you over DAVE"S SINGING.:tool:

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 07:43 PM
You know ,I could almost say your posts are unbiased until the first thing I see is,"Dave is extremely hair challenged".Like I really give two fucks if he's bald.Why is that such a BIG issue with you? Then you go with the usual internet insults,like natra's a girl, making homosexual refrences about assless chaps and me wanting to see them,now I'm a child ..typical out of left field sheep bullshit.
You don't like Roth. We get it.And you constantly slamming Roth every chance you get about his voice,his hair,yaddda yadda yadda..on a Roth fan site screams "I want attention".I'm sorry,who is the child again?
I dont want or need your approval of what R n R is.It's obviously passed you by.Good.Who wants Genital Herpes sitting next to them @ this show? Even if you enjoyed it you wouldn't admit it. But your biggest fear is that you really DON'T KNOW what VH 07 is..and the fact that Dave's back will erase all the REO Samwagon because it IS that much better.Even if it's not as strong as it used to be.
And that Over And Out shit is dead.Bury it

explain colors to the blind man...

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 07:43 PM
. I am so superior to you..

:rolleyes: Great. Now you're a fucking aryan.:rolleyes:

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 07:44 PM

when he first spammed this board with his bullshit he already showed his racist colors...

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 07:50 PM
DLR still can't sing.

Over & Out,
General Hina

No mas teqilla para ti:fu:

hideyoursheep
02-09-2007, 07:53 PM
when he first spammed this board with his bullshit he already showed his racist colors...

We really don't know for sure if it's had "the operation" yet, so I'm going to label it "IT" :eek:

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 08:04 PM
"How many say I? How many say I? How many say I?"

--Edward Van Halen

Nickdfresh
02-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by haha

Fuck off troll-alias.

The only thing you saw live in 1984 was George Micheal ass-raping Andrew Ridgeley back stage..

Or was it Opie and Anthony raping you out of your XM subscription, as now all ten of their listeners can now hear them free, to the background of crickets chirping...

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 08:22 PM
did somebody say "fair warning"? :D

General Hina
02-09-2007, 11:21 PM

Hey Dummy,

What are you talking about?

General Hina
02-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Dan

I love your Rothism.

So Dave gave Sammy a blow job.

Nice one Dummy!

Over & Out,
General Hina

Dan
02-09-2007, 11:28 PM
I love your Rothism.

Nice one Danny.

Over & Out,
General Hina

I like it too.

General Hina
02-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I like it too.

Hey idiot. You changed my quote but your Rothism is still Dave sucking Sammy's cock.

You are quite the scholar.

Dan
02-09-2007, 11:30 PM
I love Guys.

I would give Sammy a blow job.

I Love Cheese.

Over & Out And Eating Cheese.
General Herpes

Stop telling people you are Gay,We all know it.

General Hina
02-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Stop telling people you are Gay,We all know it.

Dan you sure are an original thinker. In 3 years you've started 5 threads. Keep up the good work.

Dan
02-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Dan you sure are an original thinker. In 3 years you've started 5 threads. Keep up the good work.

I have 5957 posts and you have 759 posts.

Eat That One And smile

Dan
02-09-2007, 11:41 PM
Dan you have 113 votes and I only have 37 votes. Keep up the good work.

I Will and Go fuck Yourself.

Dan
02-09-2007, 11:42 PM

Yawn,Next.

Dan
02-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Are you still Searching for My Racist post?

I'm Still waiting McFly.

Full Of Shit,That's what you are.

No Proof DumbAss.

Dan
02-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey idiot. You changed my quote but your Rothism is still Dave sucking Sammy's cock.

You are quite the scholar.

Read it again?

Boy,you been hanging around Tool too much.

General Hina
02-10-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I have 5957 posts and you have 759 posts.

Of course you do! That's not hard to do when you respond to my same thread 100 times and most of your posts are 3 or 5 words long. You don't have an original or intelligent thought in your head.

Over & Out of the closet,
General Hina

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 04:23 PM
You don't have an original or intelligent thought in your head.Over & Out of the closet,
General Hernia

And apply the above comment to all of your irrelevant threads.

Pot, Kettle....you know... :rolleyes:

General Hina
02-10-2007, 04:35 PM
And apply the above comment to all of your irrelevant threads.

Pot, Kettle....you know... :rolleyes:

Threads started by you... ZERO!

What an empty headed sorry boy you are.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Nickdfresh
02-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Great post. That's the problem with people on these boards
they are not honest....

"Great post?" Yeah, a fucking bitter agenda-alias troll spouts every Roth-hater cliche, and you latch right on to it.

I thought Dave was "killer" in 84'? But he was "lucky" to be in a band that would never have made it big without him? yeah, okay, that makes perfect fucking sense.:rolleyes:

They have such a hard on for Roth, and from the rumors I've heard here in LA DLR loves it when boys get hard,

You must run in some interesting circles. Do you have any other insider gay info?

Because I've heard rumors to the opposite too...

I'm pretty sure I've heard he has a non-celebrity girlfriend that has never worked as a publicist in the porn industry.

...that they can't admit that Dave can no longer sing. Listen to the bootleg recordings... he is terrible.

Really? He's "terrible" on every bootleg? Um, you're wrong! I would never argue that Dave has the pipes he used to, who does at 54? But he still displays a bluesy growl on nights he's not just going through the motions and seems interested.

Then everytime they talk smack on Hagar it's about his weight... the man is almost 60... dudes get fat but when you talk smack on Dave's hair they call you gay.

Really? Every time huh? Actually, I've "talked smack" on Hagar because he's a liar, writes crappy cliche lyrics, and rips off whatever the flava of the month is; currently the Jimmy Buffet crowd of boring, tastless middle aged boomers.

And I recall you saying that Hagar is "a great singer" in another post I think. Well, I have a 2002 "Sam & Dave" show boot where Hagar cracks up during "Dreams," and cannot sing the refrain, so the audience does it for him. Is he "terrible" now too?

When it comes to Gary Cherone the homophobic slurs come out again. It's totally fucked up.

Well, perhaps if he hadn't fingered his asshole on stage. But VHIII blew, and so did his whole vibe. And I doubt Ed forced him in the band at the point of a gun, he should have known.

Mitch Malloy did!

Here's some righteous truth:

Oh, now you're dispensing "truth?" Whatever.

Sammy is fat, a goofball, a successful tequila company owner, a terrible dresser,

You forgot: lying dickhead.

has released more CDs in 10 years than Dave has in 22, a great singer & the guy who kept VH at the "top" of the charts for 10 years and deserves to be in the RnRHoF for his work with VH

He's released sub par excuses to tour that are panned by critics and passed by people as they lay in Wal-Mart bargain bins.

If he gets into the Hall with VH, I could care less. But Van Hagar would never have amounted to anything if it hadn't been riding the 1984 crest of Classic Van Halen.

Dave is extremely hair challenged, lives on past glories with VH, could care less about making new music, has been using the same tired stage act for 30 years, made five killer albums with VH, was the greatest front man in hairband history and deserves to be in the RnRHoF for his work with VH.

He was on SIX fucking killer albums dummy. And Van Halen was a "hair band" now?

Gary is much maligned because he had zero input into VH III.

No. Gary is maligned because he was too stupid to realize that he was stepping into a shitfest, hornets nest of people pissed that Van H____ fucked Dave in 1996.

Again, Malloy realized this and stepped down after saw the brothers embarrass themselves on MTV. Gary should have stayed the fuck away...

He was a singer for hire who did the best he could with the material he was given. Two of the songs on VH III are 2 of the best songs they've ever done: "Without You" rocks and so does "One I Want."

Well Jesus H. Christ, at least somebody thinks so. Most people think it was a steaming pile of shit with a few bright spots of decent guitar. I actually sort of like "Without You," but stop embarrassing yourself by saying it in any way approached CVH. It was pedestrian, slightly above average rock for the late 1990s, that's it.

I have never heard that Gary is gay but if he is... so what!! Why is that the thing you would attack. I'm sure everyone on this site has a relative who is homosexual. Maybe they are still in the closet? But with the attitude of you board members I can see why.

I totally agree. But Gary did not belong on that stage. Dave did. He should've known that!

More truth: we spend way too much time on these boards attacking each other instead of having civil debates about the music.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Fine. But you seem to have many dishonest points of your own.

Dan
02-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Of course you do! That's not hard to do when you respond to my same thread 100 times and most of your posts are 3 or 5 words long. You don't have an original or intelligent thought in your head.

Over & Out and Still in the closet,
General Herpes

Whatever Sheep.

Dan
02-10-2007, 06:13 PM
:argh: General Herpes need to STFU.

General Hina
02-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

He was on SIX fucking killer albums dummy. And Van Halen was a "hair band" now?

I was correct when I said 5... Diver Down is a piece of crap. The biggest cash grab, let's do a quick LP to tour with that I've ever heard. I did buy the remastered CD though... Little Guitars is GREAT!

Over & Out,
General Hina

General Hina
02-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Whatever Sheep.

Hey look another lame 2 word post!

Over & Out,
General Hina

Hey the next time you write a comeback try these:

"As if"

OR

"Talk to the hand"

Dan
02-10-2007, 06:29 PM

Over & Out,
General Hina

"As if"

OR

"Talk to the hand"

Did you take your Pills Today?

Have you been using the right amount of cream for your Herpes?

Do you feel better aabout coming OUT of the closet?

Why are you angry at The World?

Did I upset you?

Do you want to cry?

Don't be Shy talk to me?

Dan
02-10-2007, 06:34 PM
BTW....Do you have a Roth Army Donor Tag?

General Hina
02-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Dan
BTW....Do you have a Roth Army Donor Tag?

No I don't but I would love to get one.

What do i need to do?

Thanks,
General Hina

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Why does Genital Hideous keep coming back?

It's time for your hostage to put the lotion on it's skin,oddball.

You say you like pop.
You say Diver Down was pop w/ all it's covers.
But you say you hate it.

You say Dave's sucks now.
But his voice sounded pretty fuckin strong last fall.
You aren't aCVH fan at all.
Begone,troll.

Nickdfresh
02-10-2007, 08:32 PM
I was correct when I said 5... Diver Down is a piece of crap.

You should have specified. It is their weakest album, but far from crap. It's one of the first albums I'll throw on the car stereo on a warm, late spring day.

The biggest cash grab, let's do a quick LP to tour with that I've ever heard. I did buy the remastered CD though... Little Guitars is GREAT!

Over & Out,
General Hina

Well, perhaps you're unaware that the band was supposed to be on extended post-Fair Warning Tour vacations after four straight years of touring and recording. They were goaded into making an album after the single "Pretty Woman" charted. I think it led to the break-up in 85'.

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 08:37 PM

Over & Out,
General Hina

"As if"

OR

"Talk to the hand"

Followed by more sheep froth spewing from the mouth of Generally Clueless.

Hey,next time write for a TV show that gets picked up!

General Hina
02-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You should have specified. It is their weakest album, but far from crap. It's one of the first albums I'll throw on the car stereo on a warm, late spring day.

Well, perhaps you're unaware that the band was supposed to be on extended post-Fair Warning Tour vacations after four straight years of touring and recording. They were goaded into making an album after the single "Pretty Woman" charted. I think it led to the break-up in 85'.

I actually did know that the record company whores demanded an LP after the success of Oh Pretty Woman. Diver Down is their weakest LP in my opinion. Coming off of Fair Warning, 1 of my top 2 favorite CVH LPs, I was soooo disappointed. Too many cover songs & too many instrumentals. There's really only 4 real VH songs on the whole album: Hang 'Em High, Secrets, Little Guitars & The Full Bug and of those I only like LG. So to me that's not a killer CD.

That's all,
General Hina

General Hina
02-10-2007, 09:28 PM

But his voice sounded pretty fuckin strong last fall.

That's fine if you think he sounded strong... I did not. AND on the Leno show he sounded terrible.

Check some of the clips on YouTube... it's just not good. I will see the tour but I'm not convinced it will be good. It could be entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

Over & Out,
Genital Hina

Rikk
02-10-2007, 09:30 PM
Diver Down is a piece of crap.

Useless, moron comment.

DIVER DOWN is one of my favorite Van Halen albums.

So what if WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD TIMES GONE is a cover? Who cares. It's awesome.

Some of the band's best originals.

I would rather listen to this album than anything the band did without Dave. In fact, I enjoy DIVER DOWN more than at least two or maybe even three of the other Dave albums.

Rikk
02-10-2007, 09:33 PM
...too many instrumentals.

Too many instrumentals? Didn't BALANCE have (I think) three fucking instrumentals on it that were a lot longer than the ones on DIVER DOWN?

And name me one song off BALANCE that has any of the brilliance of HANG 'EM HIGH, THE FULL BUG, SECRETS, LITTLE GUITARS...

General Hina
02-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

DIVER DOWN is one of my favorite Van Halen albums.

Then you too are a piece of crap.

Over & Out,
Genital Herpes

Rikk
02-10-2007, 09:39 PM

Over & Out,
Genital Herpes

Wow. That's a shattering argument.

Herpes, Hemlock, Himmler...whatever your name is...

Welcome to the David Lee Roth Army.

General Hina
02-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Too many instrumentals? Didn't BALANCE have (I think) three fucking instrumentals on it that were a lot longer than the ones on DIVER DOWN?

And name me one song off BALANCE that has any of the brilliance of HANG 'EM HIGH, THE FULL BUG, SECRETS, LITTLE GUITARS...

Yes Balance has 3 looong and boring instrumentals and suck. 7th Seal and Don't Tell Me rock!!

Over & Out,
General Hina

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 09:42 PM

Over & Out,
Genital Herpes

NOBODY talks to J.R. like that and gets away with it!:mad:

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Yes Balance has 3 looong and boring instrumentals and suck. 7th Seal and Don't Tell Me rock!!

Over & Out,
General Hina

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :asshole: :fucku2:

General Hina
02-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Wow. That's a shattering argument.

Herpes, Hemlock, Himmler...whatever your name is...

Welcome to the David Lee Roth Army.

Thanks. Good talking to you.

Hagman rocks!!

Later,
Jennifer Hymen

General Hina
02-10-2007, 09:49 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :asshole: :fucku2:

c'mon dude you've never even heard those 2 songs.

Rikk
02-10-2007, 09:49 PM
7th Seal and Don't Tell Me rock!!

Sure they do.:rolleyes:

Why is it that every time I'm in a used CD store, I see stacks of copies of said album by frustrated ex-BALANCE owners that didn't agree with you? I've rarely seen an original VH album in the used CD bins.

As for the songs you're listing...seriously, they are both mid-paced exercises in old men writing tired arena rock that most people can't stand anymore. They both are musically masturbational and contain none of the rhythmic fire that VH material of yore (such as HANG 'EM HIGH or SINNER'S SWING) burst through many a teen's speaker to this day.

And said songs are lyrically inept beyond belief.

Let's examine the evidence...

SEVENTH SEAL Lyrics by Sammy Hagar

walk me down to the wishing well
help me find that miracle

Okay, seriously...is this Christian rock or is it a Billy Preson tribute album?

splash that holy water on me
drown my faith in trinity, yeah!

See above comment.

Little by little, gonna get it, I swear
one more piece of the puzzle, I'm there

That there is lyrical rhyming crime. What rhymes with swear? I know...THERE! Fucking lyrical buffoon.

come on take me down, down, down....
I'm in a cold sweat

"Cold sweat"? "Take me down, down, down..." Fuckin' Steve Perry wrote more original lyrics.

Is this a song about religious questioning or filatio?

when nothing's simple
then nothing's learned

Uh...no. That's what smart people are for.

Lord I think I found, found, found....
My mother load, hey

Yeah...or better yet, your new wife did. And it wasn't a pretty sight.

And don't you just hate when rich, blonde rock morons use the word "Lord" so much when describing something?

Yeah!

No.

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 09:55 PM
c'mon dude you've never even heard those 2 songs.

Regretfully I have, Jennifer. It was released on my birthday and I got it as a gag gift.

And that's exactly what I did when I heard it.:uck:

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 10:08 PM
No I don't but I would love to get one.

What do i need to do?

Thanks,
General Hina

DENOUNCE SAMMY HAGAR ,AND KNEEL BEFORE THE KING OF ALL ROCK n ROLL FRONTMEN!!!!

Rikk
02-10-2007, 10:15 PM
The shearing will commence unless the Hagar-respect is cleansed.

General Hina
02-10-2007, 10:32 PM
they are both mid-paced exercises in old men writing tired arena rock that most people can't stand anymore.

I just love Eddie's guitar sound on Don't Tell Me and I agree... Balance is a favorite at the used record stores. But please admit that DLR has not release anything worth listening to since ALAE!! Which by the way I love ALAE. But YFLM, DLR Band (every track sounds the same) and Diamond Dave are unlistenable!!

Hina

General Hina
02-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Regretfully I have, Jennifer. It was released on my birthday and I got it as a gag gift.

And that's exactly what I did when I heard it.:uck:

You realize that in a previous post I called myself Jennifer right?

You gagged on Balance... I gagged on YFLM!! Bought it the first day it came out and was stunned at what I heard... I only like 3 songs on that CD.

Jennifer Hymen is out again.

General Hina
02-10-2007, 10:44 PM
We should just start IMing each other because this thread is waaaaay off track by page 4.

Call me,
General Hina

Rikk
02-10-2007, 10:54 PM
I just love Eddie's guitar sound on Don't Tell Me and I agree... Balance is a favorite at the used record stores. But please admit that DLR has not release anything worth listening to since ALAE!! Which by the way I love ALAE. But YFLM, DLR Band (every track sounds the same) and Diamond Dave are unlistenable!!

Hina

I love DLR BAND. LITTLE TEXAS is my favorite Dave solo song.

I do admit that YOUR FILTHY LITTLE MOUTH is weak...but it has a few good moments.

hideyoursheep
02-10-2007, 11:03 PM

Hina

You asking or telling?

I bought DLR blind-didn't know anything about it other than the obvious-DLR. It is fucking great!!If a major label would have promoted this it could have been BIG.YFLM,.....I dont even know where I was when this was released.Seriously never heard it.Bottom line is,if you think DLR band isn't better than VHIII,Balance,or that other shit :hagar2: was on, you don't have a pulse.
And PLEASE! Stop with the Poorlice comparisons! The Stray Cats could kick their fucking asses!!!
You're going to see Dave with Ed and there's nothing you sheep can do to stop it,8675309!

VanHalener
02-10-2007, 11:11 PM
I predict a massive trainwreck by at least the sixth or seventh show.:confused:

No way man. Trainwreck doesn't tour with Van Halen.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/znfXMJV8b9U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/znfXMJV8b9U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>:bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bottle: :tits: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :hula: :drive: :bananna: :bananna: :hitch:

General Hina
02-11-2007, 12:12 AM
If a major label would have promoted this it could have been BIG.

But it's David Lee Roth and NO MAJOR LABEL wanted it. Seriously it sounds like one long 45 minute song. No hooks, no melody just bloody awful.

General Hina
02-11-2007, 12:15 AM
LITTLE TEXAS is my favorite Dave solo song.

I just listened to it. It's been awhile... still nothing. Dave talking over some guitar that's not singing and it ain't a very good song. Rap music has more singing than DLR does.

P fucking U

Nickdfresh
02-11-2007, 08:39 AM
Dave has had some bad luck in his solo career. He's not a composer and I think things would have gone much better if he had a guitarist/writer to collaborate with such as Jason Becker (http://www.jasonbecker.com/), but unfortunately Jason took ill. I really think Dave would be on a label, recording, and on the tour circuit if he was with Becker...

There have been persistent rumors that Dave may have inevitably hooked up with Randy Rhodes if he hadn't tragically been killed too...

hideyoursheep
02-11-2007, 09:35 AM
But it's David Lee Roth and NO MAJOR LABEL wanted it. Seriously it sounds like one long 45 minute song. No hooks, no melody just bloody awful.

:rolleyes: should you choose to accept facts,Dave is a singer,not a band. Van Halen is (or was) a band dumped by WB after that turd they put out with Ga y.
1 long 45 min. song?
You're deaf. :rolleyes:

DavidLeeNatra
02-11-2007, 09:50 AM
I do admit that YOUR FILTHY LITTLE MOUTH is weak...but it has a few good moments.

don't bring me into that battle :D

General Hina
02-11-2007, 10:58 AM
:rolleyes: should you choose to accept facts,Dave is a singer,not a band. Van Halen is (or was) a band dumped by WB after that turd they put out with Ga y.

Yes, I will accept those facts. But VH is barely a band at this point and DLR is barely a singer.

To be a band you must play and to be a singer you must sing.

hideyoursheep
02-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Yes, I will accept those facts. But VH is barely a band at this point and DLR is barely a singer.

To be a band you must play and to be a singer you must sing.

Enter the 07 tour that frightens all :hagar3: fans. You included.:cool:

Rikk
02-11-2007, 12:09 PM
don't bring me into that battle :D

Do you LOVE YFLM or do you hate it?

General Hina
02-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Enter the 07 tour that frightens all :hagar3: fans. You included.:cool:

I'm not frightened. VH has to have Dave or Sammy as the singer that's the bottom line. If Sammy is out then I welcome Dave and vice versa. I will be at the show expecting the worst but hoping for the best. Seriously if Mike was involved I wouldn't be worried and my excitement level would be higher. I just wish they would announce the dates ASAP!!

Later,
General Hina

hideyoursheep
02-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm not frightened. VH has to have Dave or Sammy as the singer that's the bottom line. If Sammy is out then I welcome Dave and vice versa. I will be at the show expecting the worst but hoping for the best. Seriously if Mike was involved I wouldn't be worried and my excitement level would be higher. I just wish they would announce the dates ASAP!!

Later,
General Hina

Wait for the RRHoF performance,and go from there.
If Dave is out I do not welcome :hagar2: ,that's the difference between CVH fans and YOU.
BTW,the Poplice put me to sleep last night.Why didn't the crowd seem to genuinely care?"You gotta give it up for the Police,y'all!" was said too many times!:rolleyes:

General Hina
02-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Wait for the RRHoF performance,and go from there.

They wil not perform!! If they perform then people will see what a cluster fuck Dave's voice, Eddie's playing and Wolfie are and they will never sell any concert tickets. VH will not perform until they are being paid.

Over & Out,
General Hina

hideyoursheep
02-13-2007, 04:47 PM
They wil not perform!! If they perform then people will see what a cluster fuck Dave's voice, Eddie's playing and Wolfie are and they will never sell any concert tickets. VH will not perform until they are being paid.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Whatever you say, :hagar2: .:rolleyes: