PDA

View Full Version : no vh to speak of on top yahoo searches

perilousepete
02-06-2007, 07:03 PM
i don't know if this has been touched on or is that big of a deal, but excluding 1 day in the last week, there has been nothing van-halen related in yahoo's top searches, which has me wondering how many people out there give a shit about this reunion, or even know about it. you'd think if they've went through all the trouble to sign the contract, they'd make a big deal about it and frickin advertise the shit out of it. granted, it was made official less than a week ago but i mean you'd think there'd be way more buzz than there is. anyone else feelin that?

David Lee Rocks
02-06-2007, 07:45 PM
all I know Is In Dallas I heard about the reunion on a couple radio stations, one of them every time they played a Van Halen song the dj talked about it

PHOENIX
02-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by perilousepete
i don't know if this has been touched on or is that big of a deal, but excluding 1 day in the last week, there has been nothing van-halen related in yahoo's top searches, which has me wondering how many people out there give a shit about this reunion, or even know about it. you'd think if they've went through all the trouble to sign the contract, they'd make a big deal about it and frickin advertise the shit out of it. granted, it was made official less than a week ago but i mean you'd think there'd be way more buzz than there is. anyone else feelin that?

Why the hell would anybody be searching?

All the fans hang out here, the Links, Diamond Dave Forums, Melodicrock,VH News Desk etc.

All they have to do is check out one of these sites and they get their news.

perilousepete
02-06-2007, 08:06 PM
yeah....22,000 fans, but obviously the majority of people get there news from the media

PHOENIX
02-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by perilousepete
yeah....22,000 fans, but obviously the majority of people get there news from the media

Most fans are not die hards like us. They dont need to know every fucking detail.

So when they hear their local radio station announcing Van Halen is coming to town, thats when they will run out and buy tickets.

perilousepete
02-06-2007, 09:13 PM
good point

Atomic Dyver
02-06-2007, 09:18 PM
Its very un-Dave like that there is no media specticle. Maybe its on the way....or maybe Eddies having 2nd thoughts.

If you remember back in 96' Eddie lost it when mtv did the tribute to Dave.

Insecurity is a disease, and Eddie is riddled with it