PDA

View Full Version : Michael Anthony

5150Clown
02-06-2007, 10:10 PM
It's obvious that boy wonder (AKA Eddie VanHalen) never gives the fans 100% of what we want. Everything was fine until he threw a freak'n wrench in the mix and said "by the way, Mikey's out, Fat boy's in". But ya know..I rather Dave with Wolfie..than no Dave. So we'll take it.

What amazes me is that if you read the last Mike Anthony interview, he says the reunion didn't happen because of "Dave's ego". And he keeps pushing that button. Doesn't he realize that it's also Eddie's inflated, control freak ego that also didn't allow this to happen? Now he's getting dumped because Eddie can't handle the fact that Mike is friends with the "enemy" Aka: Sammy Hagar. So who's ego is getting in the way of a true 100% CVH reunion line up? Eddie.

Micheal Anthony got what he deserved at this point. Years of kissing ass for what? To get dumped over a 14 yr old amateur bass player? Was it worth it? All the time he took the side of the brothers and for what?

I remember clearly the look on Mike while they were interviewing all 4 original members of VH in MTV back in 96. He kept looking at Dave as if Dave was some pathetic animal. That look was so clear and so obvious. He was siding with the brothers without a question. Now he questions it...and he's out.

Dave had balls man...and he stood for what he believed.

LoungeMachine
02-06-2007, 10:16 PM
:rolleyes:

Please read at your leisure:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43932

:gulp:

fryingdutchman
02-07-2007, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Look out Lounge!

Some of the part-timers are getting testy when they're called out for dupe threads!

We need to start a "Dupe Thread" thread in which we can put the following topics under one umbrella:

1. How do you feel about the Reunion?
2. Should the Roth Army Reunion Torch be lit?
3. The many sides of Michael Anthony.
4. FUCK SAMMY HAGAR!
5. Will the reunion be a "trainwreck?"
6. Will you support a 3/4 reunion?
7. Will Wolfgang be able to "cut it?"
8. The Official Van-Halen website.....what's the deal?
9. How many shows will you attend?
10. Why isn't DLR saying anything?

I'm sure there's more...but that's just the Letterman Top 10....

bueno bob
02-07-2007, 05:53 AM
Did you guys hear that David Lee Roth was back in Van Halen, and Wolfgang is the new bassist?

I was thinking of starting a thread about it.

ELVIS
02-07-2007, 07:36 AM
That's just a rumor...

NATEDOG001976
02-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Hee hee.

NATEDOG001976
02-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Did you guys hear that David Lee Roth was back in Van Halen, and Wolfgang is the new bassist?

I was thinking of starting a thread about it.

No Way??? Holly freakin' shit!