PDA

View Full Version : HEY-You all finally got what you want!!!!

quinny
02-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Fuck it!

You all whinged, whined, begged, hoped, prayed-you name it, the emotions were so high.

But now you all got 75% of what you want (by the way the best and most sought after 75%) A lot of you guys start playing semantics!!!

Yeah it's great but Ed's fucking us, Dave's bald, Ed's gonna be a fucking nightmare, Wolfie-well the wolfie negativity should have it's own website.

ENJOY this when it comes for fuck's sake-most of you never thought it would.

Get over your bs bitterness and enjoy what you are about to partake in.

The mighty CVH in all it's glory (although a lot older) with passion and feeling (and a good fucking drink and fight).

You will all be blown away-and be flooding this fucking forum with your positive SPIN on it all.

Do you really think these guys are going to risk sub par performances and fuck ups. Dave won't let it happen. This thing will be sychronised down to the head toss.

Line up GANG-It's gonna be FUCKING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in the fucking ring all you CVH MF's-Don't ever make the mistake of selling your life blood short.

Cheers

binnie
02-08-2007, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by quinny

The mighty CVH in all it's glory (although a lot older) with passion and feeling (and a good fucking drink and fight).

You will all be blown away-and be flooding this fucking forum with your positive SPIN on it all.

Do you really think these guys are going to risk sub par performances and fuck ups. Dave won't let it happen. This thing will be sychronised down to the head toss.

I hope you right, I really do!

Van fucking Halen!

vhroth2007
02-08-2007, 03:52 AM
I support it and I'll and I wont miss it. Three founding members and the son of a founding member. Sounds like Van Halen to me.

bueno bob
02-08-2007, 03:54 AM
While I appreciate, and even to an extent admire your positivity, there do remain a lot of questions and doubts about Van Halen 2007 - mostly revolving around Wolfgang and his aptitude and the absence of Michael Anthony.

The truth is, there's nobody to blame for that but Van Halen themselves...so if you have issues with negativity, doubts, and disappointment among the fanbase here, I'd suggest you take it up with Eddie...

It's an admittedly exciting time, but there are a lot of doubts and unanswered questions among the fans. It is what it is, and it probably won't abate until people Van Halen Mk. 4 takes the stage and people see what's to be seen.

Even then, there'll be detractors, I'm sure.

sadaist
02-08-2007, 03:55 AM

The mighty CVH in all it's glory

I have to disagree. CVH = DLR, EVH, AVH, MA

Do you really think these guys are going to risk sub par performances and fuck ups.

Yes. Eddie is doing it for the money and to promote his son. Alex is doing it because Eddie is. And Dave is doing it for the money and because he knows this is his final chance at it (which they all know).

vhroth2007
02-08-2007, 03:57 AM
It's a lot better than Van Hagar.

Van Halen Videos (http://www.vanhalenvideos.blogspot.com)

sadaist
02-08-2007, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by vhroth2007
I support it and I'll and I wont miss it. Three founding members and the son of a founding member. Sounds like Van Halen to me.

I farted earlier and it sounded like a Harley Davidson. Alas, it was still just flatulence.

Sounds like Van Halen & Van Halen are two completely different things. Cripes, the Atomic Punks "sound" like Van Halen.

vhroth2007
02-08-2007, 03:59 AM
It is Van Halen!

bueno bob
02-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Who is Van Halen?

binnie
02-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by sadaist
I farted earlier and it sounded like a Harley Davidson. Alas, it was still just flatulence.

Dude, you never cease to crack me up!

quinny
02-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
While I appreciate, and even to an extent admire your positivity, there do remain a lot of questions and doubts about Van Halen 2007 - mostly revolving around Wolfgang and his aptitude and the absence of Michael Anthony.

The truth is, there's nobody to blame for that but Van Halen themselves...so if you have issues with negativity, doubts, and disappointment among the fanbase here, I'd suggest you take it up with Eddie...

It's an admittedly exciting time, but there are a lot of doubts and unanswered questions among the fans. It is what it is, and it probably won't abate until people Van Halen Mk. 4 takes the stage and people see what's to be seen.

Have faith mate-The old story-the game is so much better with a twist and against all odds outcome-Believe in it and it just may flower

Yeehah

moose
02-08-2007, 06:52 AM
Who is Van Halen?

DLR/EVH/AVH/MA= The Mighty Van Halen

The greatest american band of all time(78- April 1st 1985)

2007.......well will wait and see what happens

binnie
02-08-2007, 07:20 AM
I accept the point that, with Ed abnd Dave about to share a stage again, we should all be a little more excited.

Fuck it, I can't wait: but of course I'd be even more so if Mike was involved.

DavidLeeNatra
02-08-2007, 07:28 AM
you wonder why we are a bit ....well....sceptical about the whole thing....don't forget one thing in VH/roth-land

"we learned half of what we know

From the worst teacher goin'

Experience..."

4moreyears
02-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Who is Van Halen?

Eddie, Dave, Mike and Alex.

ELVIS
02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
*yawn*

Matt White
02-08-2007, 09:06 AM
GRATE....

Haven't had enough of these threads in the past 72 hours...

QUICK...

Somebody start another one...............

bueno bob
02-08-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
GRATE....

Haven't had enough of these threads in the past 72 hours...

QUICK...

Somebody start another one...............

Don't give them any ideas...

Matt White
02-08-2007, 09:23 AM
HA!!!

It's outta control...................

binnie
02-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Wolfzilla!

Jimmy Jingles
02-08-2007, 10:06 AM
It is Van Halen!

It's Herpe Boy!

He returns under yet another alias.

Quick, hide the blue-hairs!

VanHalener
02-08-2007, 10:11 AM
FUCK OFF!

DO NOT EVER TELL ME HOW TO FEEL OR REACT TO VAN HALEN! 75% IS NOT 100%, BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO TAKE IT.

Welcome to the Roth Army.

Have some stars for your motivation, and because I really dig Australia!

DLR_EngineRoom
02-08-2007, 11:06 AM
It's a lot better than Van Hagar.

A-FREAKIN-MEN - SIMPLE BUT WELL-SAID!!!

binnie
02-08-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
you wonder why we are a bit ....well....sceptical about the whole thing....don't forget one thing in VH/roth-land

"we learned half of what we know

From the worst teacher goin'

Experience..."

A wise man. The tour hasn't even started yet!

But I'm doing my best ot keep the faith!

Atomic Dyver
02-08-2007, 03:51 PM

There it is.....enough said

General Hina
02-08-2007, 04:24 PM

Great post. I agree 100%.

Over & Out,
General Hina

Panamark
02-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Is the glass empty or half full ??

ITS FREAKING 3/4 FULL MOFO'S !!!

bru87tr
02-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Aus is gay and so are you.

LoungeMachine
02-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Is the glass empty or half full ??

ITS FREAKING 3/4 FULL MOFO'S !!!

Yeah, but spED is soaking his teeth in the glass.

Fuck this.

:gulp:

Panamark
02-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr
Aus is gay and so are you.

C'mon, you can do better than that ya fuckin waste
of space...

LoungeMachine
02-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
C'mon, you can do better than that ya fuckin waste
of space...

No, he can't, mate.

That was his A-material :rolleyes:

Panamark
02-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
No, he can't, mate.

That was his A-material :rolleyes:

Yeah, he probably needs a sleep now, after all that
thought processing :D

Old Bru is definately a few kangaroos short in the top
paddock....

ELVIS
02-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Wait, what ??

ELVIS
02-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Oh, I see..

Had to go back a page..:D

King Roth
02-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Have any of the people raggin about Mike and the current line up ever played on a stage themselves? Do you know how hard it is to make everyone get along in a band? Even at a garage/Bar scene level much less highly paid professionals?

By the comments it seems like most people here have lost sight of what Van Halen is and how not serious they are or were.

Why do you think the band want's nothing to do with the boards, BEACUSE EVERYONE BITCHES ABOUT MORE STUPID SHIT THAN EDDIE HIMSELF!

This isn't romper room it's the rotharmy!

Fuck man, it's a party band. You people need to smoke a fatty (and I an not talking about Sammy)

LoungeMachine
02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by King Roth
Have any of the people raggin about Mike and the current line up ever played on a stage themselves? Do you know how hard it is to make everyone get along in a band? Even at a garage/Bar scene level much less highly paid professionals?

Yes.

And by your recent ignorant posts, it's obvious you've NEVER. :rolleyes:

Dude, either pull your head out of your ovaries, or just STFU already.

You have no idea what you're even talking about.

:rolleyes:

username2007
02-09-2007, 03:57 AM
"75% of the Classic Van Halen lineup... good enough? No, falls way short.

It's just too ironic!! The size and length of the olive branch to reunite with Dave not to mention the huge gap to get there. But now Michael Anthony is out... moronic.

The Van Halen brothers have every opportunity to do this thing right... it's a shame the failure will ride on the shoulders of a child, brought on by his own father." -ZahZoo WahZoo

Says Robi,the 50 year old who went to see Van Hagar in 2004 and "had a great time."

Fucking asshole.

username2007
02-09-2007, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
"75% of the Classic Van Halen lineup... good enough? No, falls way short.

It's just too ironic!! The size and length of the olive branch to reunite with Dave not to mention the huge gap to get there. But now Michael Anthony is out... moronic.

The Van Halen brothers have every opportunity to do this thing right... it's a shame the failure will ride on the shoulders of a child, brought on by his own father." -ZahZoo WahZoo

Says Robi,the 50 year old who went to see Van Hagar in 2004 and "had a great time."

Fucking asshole.

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 04:41 AM
Have any of the people raggin about Mike and the current line up ever played on a stage themselves?

Yes.

Do you know how hard it is to make everyone get along in a band?

Yes. But, believe it or not, it does sometimes happen...

Even at a garage/Bar scene level much less highly paid professionals?

Yes. Beats the fuck out of a day job, though. In Van Halen's case, that gets multiplied by a factor of, oh, 30,000% or so.

By the comments it seems like most people here have lost sight of what Van Halen is and how not serious they are or were. Why do you think the band want's nothing to do with the boards, BEACUSE EVERYONE BITCHES ABOUT MORE STUPID SHIT THAN EDDIE HIMSELF!

There's nothing stupid about wanting the ORIGINAL band back together one last time and being pissed off because Eddie won't give it back to us.

This isn't romper room it's the rotharmy!

:rolleyes:

Fuck man, it's a party band. You people need to smoke a fatty (and I an not talking about Sammy)

Guess what? I do - pretty regularly. And I'm still pissed about it.

binnie
02-09-2007, 05:43 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by binnie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need a hit?

ThrillsNSpills
02-09-2007, 07:06 AM
You need a hit?

:rofl:

binnie
02-09-2007, 07:27 AM
You need a hit?

I need to hit something!

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by binnie
I need to hit something!

Quick! Cover your asses!! Binnie's on a tear again!!

:eek:

binnie
02-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Quick! Cover your asses!! Binnie's on a tear again!!

:eek:

Ha you got me!

King Roth
02-09-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah I know what I'm talking about. I've worked in the entertainment business for a long time, unlike yourself.

Yes I was in a band for years and my point was creative people can't always get along. It is a business and should MA be there? Of course he should be but it's not happening that way. Which is a bummer, yes I agree. But we have to take Wolfie cause that's what they are giving us.

Isn't this board all about having varying opinions on the greatest rock band of all time?

So just because my views differ from others on this board, you have to make it a big old bowl of negitivity?

Are we not all celebrating the same music?

Vinnie Velvet
02-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah I know what I'm talking about. I've worked in the entertainment business for a long time, unlike yourself.

Yes I was in a band for years and my point was creative people can't always get along. It is a business and should MA be there? Of course he should be but it's not happening that way. Which is a bummer, yes I agree. But we have to take Wolfie cause that's what they are giving us.

Isn't this board all about having varying opinions on the greatest rock band of all time?

So just because my views differ from others on this board, you have to make it a big old bowl of negitivity?

Are we not all celebrating the same music?

We seem to, yeah. :D

People are disapointed because they are not getting the "CVH" reunion we've always wanted.

Why all the fuss about ex-bass player?? I don't know -- just because he was a part of the original band and laid down the best fucking backup vox in the HISTORY of rock and roll!! :D :rolleyes: