I know for a fact that the majority of you fuckers are going to see Van Halen!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwsmith17
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

I know for a fact that the majority of you fuckers are going to see Van Halen!!!!!!!!

I am going because I still want to see Eddie and Mike do some crazy solos. Just because Eddie and Alex are tools doesn't mean they can't play. Rock on you fake haters!!!!
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

i know for a fact i'll be their
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• bru87tr
      Commando
      • Apr 2004

no fake here. the only spammy release I bought was 5150 and the tour was boring. sitting on stage going throught the motions. after that I never bought another VH release until best of Vol.1 was released with 2 new DLR songs.

VH has been in the dumper a long time and nobody will care accept spammy fans and die hard VH fans that want to still see eddie.

me I will save my money and wait till that one reunion, true reunion will happen. cause spammy as much as you want to believe is not reunion with VH. nobody cares. when you reach the millions that are the average fans thats when you have reached the top of the mountain, the people who generally would not care but here it and buy it. nobody cares about Vah Hagar, nobody. it will only get air play cause of WB.

they have to reunite eventually. when eddie sees he is getting old he will start to realize how special the original VH was and still is. just like he felt in 96' but still had some demons to fight. have another drink ed!
      "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• DLRMike
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jan 2004

I definitely won't be there.
        ~Michael S.
        "After all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights, and late nights, I still don’t need glasses…I drink right out of the bottle."
        --David Lee Roth

Comment

• distortion9
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

Yeah....a Mike Anthony bass solo should make up for all the bullshit....lmfaowijooymas!!!!
          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

It'll be on the internet for free - Sam would spoil any good vibes possible anyways.

NOT going even if they sent the limo for me.

Comment

• Other-defcon

I would go, for original VH only!

Comment

• Hollywood Jesus
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

Why?

For the same money, the missus and I can go to Atomic Punks, NBA playoff game and pick up some edible lingerie.

Bottoms Up!
                "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
                "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Like I'm going to give $100 of my hard earned money to Sammy Hagar, Clear Channel, and the Bush Criminal Empire??
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Lou

I will not be there, I guarantee it. I will also try very hard not to hear the new Van Hagar song either.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                      I will not be there, I guarantee it. I will also try very hard not to hear the new Van Hagar song either.
                      are you affraid you might like it?
                      Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Hollywood Jesus
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                        are you affraid you might like it?
                        I won't avoid any songs if it makes radio. Not scared of anything.

I even liked Humans Being that one time I played it to get to Me Wise Magic on The Best Of.
                        "Float like a butterfly. Sting like a B-52." - DLR=VH=
                        "Rejoice in the wife of your youth. May her breasts satisfy you always." Proverbs 5:18-19.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Can't be bothered with Van Hagar.

Even if they played all the Sam Halen stuff perfectly, and Sammy sang it in the original key, etc., etc., I wouldn't care. The music never did anything for me the first time around.

The sitemaster on DavidLeeRothOnline (I think), put up a clip of AFU from what looked like the 1988 Monsters of Rock tour. The band played the song well, and Sammy sang it well enough in comparison to what was on OU812. So what?

Mike Anthony's bass solo is beyond boring, and I've seen Ed's Eruption/Meanstreet Intro/Spanish Fly/Cathedral solo live on the 1984 tour and heard and seen it countless times on boots. Been done to death.

As for BOV2, unless it's got Dave on it, it's of no use to me. Same goes for any BOV2 video companion.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

Why would you wanna see a Van Hagar show?

Ed's solos are predictable.
                            Mike can't play bass.
                            Alex became very annoying live in 1984 and has continued to be annoying.

Is Sam gonna sing a solo song?...Give To Live? Eagles Fly?
                            Sammy Hagar hit his creative peak in 1971 with thr release of Montrose's first album. He has been decaying since then.

Going to a Van Hagar show would be like seeing a reunion of The Firm.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

I honestly would like to hear Ed play, but there is no way in hell that I want to sit through 2 hours of Van Hagar tunes....

pass...

The only Van Hagar tour I ever saw was Monsters Of Rock, and that's because it was a package with Metallica, Dokken, and the Scorpions...

Metallica and the Scorpions were the best that day, BTW...

Comment

Working...