PDA

View Full Version : Maybe i can redeem myself as a DLR/Van Halen fan.

ZaneHalen
02-09-2007, 12:20 AM
I started a thread about Roth reuniting with Van Halen and apparently was considered a dumbass by the "fryingdutchman". I was just quoting a thread I read on www.hard radio.com and caught flack from this. O.K. in order to redeem myself I'll mention all the "bootleg shit" I have: The 1983 Us Festival, David Lee Roth home video, Same & Dave tour performance from Camden, NJ in 2002, The "Blue print demos" on cassette, Live in Pasedena 1978 on casssette, The C.D.'s "VAN HALEN COVERS BAND FROM PASADENA(all cover songs recorded 1976/with 3 VH songs: Believe Me(unreleased), Show Your Love(I'm The one) & Running With The Devil), & Dave Is Back/Rarest Covers and Demos.

Also, I've seen Roth live 5 times and have much more Van Halen memorobilia.

Maybe this will also help. Hope it works:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FLk61MbW9c" height="350" width="425">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FLk61MbW9c" />
<param name="allownetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="enableJSURL" value="false" />
<param name="enableHREF" value="false" />
<param name="saveEmbedTags" value="true" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>

Matt White
02-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Good Work.....

Don't be put off....there's a lot of wiseguys on this site...:p

Just roll with the punches...and enjoy

ZaneHalen
02-09-2007, 12:36 AM
O.K. Here's what I posted and here are replies:

Re: VAN HALEN reuniting with Roth/I'll believe it when I see it. Profile Pm Email www Search Buddy IP

“ Originally posted by ZaneHalen
VAN HALEN reunion tour, with David Lee Roth back in the fold after 22 years, is in the works, with a Las Vegas launch looking good. A late April date at the Palms' new venue, The Pearl, is "99 percent" likely, a source said. It would be the latest coup for Palms owner George Maloof, who will open the 2,500-seat venue with a lineup that includes TOOL, EVANESCENCE, GWEN STEFANI along with Van Halen, all in the first month.

from www.hardradio.com ”

Okay, we're cutting you off at 3 threads.

You obviously aren't licensed to operate this yet.

Oh...sorry.

I didn't see you were from Kentucky.

“ Originally posted by ZaneHalen
I'm 34 and have been a Van Halen fan since I was 6. I've been hearing rumor after rumor about this, and found it hard to believe. Pardon my ignorance and being from Kentucky, I guess its officially confirmed. I guess people in Kentucky are not suppose to question anything, accept things as they are, and not think for ourselves. ”

Oh settle down, for fucks sake.

Change your pad and pop a Motrin.

Sheesh....you'd better be made of sterner stuff than that if you're going to hang out here!

[Post #9]
Originally posted by fryingdutchman

Sheesh....you'd better be made of sterner stuff than that if you're going to hang out here!

quick quote

Oh...and your little avatar "saying" makes it look like you have a lubricant fetish....

“ Originally posted by fryingdutchman

Sheesh....you'd better be made of sterner stuff than that if you're going to hang out here! ”

O.K. I have hung out around here for awhile and I check in time to time and remember a guy on here called DiverDownInKY. As for my avatar saying, it just happens to be one of my favorite Van Halen songs. As for being sarcastic and kidding around, that's fine with me. Sorry if you thought I was "ragging" or "bitching". I'm delighted as hell that Roth is back with Van Halen. I just don't want to see a "trainwreck" or "fiasco" again, like what happened In 1996 after the MTV Awards.

My screen name used to be OnFireInKY and I posted quite a few threads. My computer fucked up and then I switched to ZaneHalen. Actually my name is Zane. Sorry if I "pissed anyone off" or ruffled any feathers.

ELVIS
02-09-2007, 12:45 AM
You want a sticker ??

ZaneHalen
02-09-2007, 12:51 AM
More info to prove my credibility, and yes I want a FUCKING STICKER, HA! HA!;

As I mentioned on the www.diamonddavidleeroth.com forums, Dave has influenced many frontmen. Including the following: VINCE NEIL, BRET MICHAELS, JON BON JOVI, MIKE TRAMP, SEBASTIAN BACH, MARQ TORIEN, ETC....

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You want a sticker ??

Now that 's funny Elvis.

TAKIN WHISKEY
02-09-2007, 01:06 AM
Zane, relax and enjoy the ride brother. The Diamond one is back.

ZaneHalen
02-09-2007, 01:17 AM
I'll relax and enjoy this. My good friend "dirtyfacedkid" and I have enjoyed this stuff forever. We would get buzzed and listen to the spanish version of Eat "Em & Smile" called: Sonrisa Salvija. Believe it or not, I learned quite a bit of spanish from this.

rustoffa
02-09-2007, 01:21 AM
That's alot of background regarding your grievance. It's really a damned shame when twisted agendas get in the way of whimsical whateverthefucks.

Just keep posting dude. Don't let the turkeys get you down. On a side note, have you ever seen a turkey fly? It's fucking crazy...it's like a swooshing noise that 'ell knock pine cones outta' pine trees!
:)

VHrocks
02-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by ZaneHalen
I started a thread about Roth reuniting with Van Halen and apparently was considered a dumbass by the "fryingdutchman".
Welcome to the club. That dude swings at anything that moves. He is mad at the world, and bashes people for no reason. I think maybe he got his ass kicked by bullies in grade school one too many times. Don't let his petty immature bullshit run you away from here. Just give it right back to him.

:rolleyes:

Diamondjimi
02-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Goddamn , this is better than the Anna Nicole thread !

Yes, somebody sticky this fucker !!!!

Welcome to the Army Zane. Don't forget your helmet , and keep your stick on the ice.;)

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
On a side note, have you ever seen a turkey fly? It's fucking crazy...it's like a swooshing noise that 'ell knock pine cones outta' pine trees!

I remember the good old days of killing turkeys for meals back on the farm. It was great. One hatchet, one turkey - NO HEADS!

Just watchin' 'em flop and cluck... :D

jgdrag
02-09-2007, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I remember the good old days of killing turkeys for meals back on the farm. It was great. One hatchet, one turkey - NO HEADS!

Just watchin' 'em flop and cluck... :D

Now, a public service announcement from our friends at PETA

PETA
People Eating Tastey Animals
Get'em on the barbe

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by jgdrag
Now, a public service announcement from our friends at PETA

PETA
People Eating Tastey Animals
Get'em on the barbe

PETA eats what my food eats.

katie
02-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Hey Zanehalen

People like fryingdutchman are just kids with nothing better to do.

Don't worry about it & move on.

Welcome to the Club

Matt White
02-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Welcome to the Army Zane. Don't forget your helmet , and keep your stick on the ice.;)

He shoots...he scores!!!

Hardrock69
02-09-2007, 09:16 AM
Awww widdul Zany wants some candy....boo fucking hoo....

Just kidding.

Welcome aboard.

Hope you have thick skin, newby!

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 10:33 AM
I started a thread about Roth reuniting with Van Halen and apparently was considered a dumbass by the "fryingdutchman".

[QUOTE]Originally posted by VHrocks
[B] Welcome to the club. That dude swings at anything that moves. He is mad at the world, and bashes people for no reason. I think maybe he got his ass kicked by bullies in grade school one too many times. Don't let his petty immature bullshit run you away from here. Just give it right back to him.

Originally posted by katie
Hey Zanehalen

People like fryingdutchman are just kids with nothing better to do.

Don't worry about it & move on.

Welcome to the Club

Awwww.....shucks. I'm flattered with y'all talking about me.

Hey Zane....notice how you included one of LoungeMachine's quotes in there...but you don't seem to have the balls to call out a Mod. The quote about "cutting you off at 3 threads" and you "not being licensed to operate this yet" were from him....not me.

Jackass.

VHrocks....you're overdue for another "Wolfie" thread. Get busy, shitfist.

Katie....dear, sweet, delusional, VD-infested Katie. You're overdue for another bullshit Ross Halfin thread. Perhaps you and VHrocks can collaborate on a Wolfie thread....complete with pictures on Halfin's site!!

And...I'm not a "kid." Note that, unlike yourself, I have my age posted on my profile.

How's the smelly, milky discharge? Did that clear up yet?

Why can't you be more like Anna Nicole Smith?

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Oh...and by the way VHrocks...

If you think that "Classic Van Halen Rocks!", then change that shitty avatar with the VH "ring" logo.

Put up a classic one.

You'd better get together with your two new friends Katie and Zane and evaluate whether or not you really want to go down this road.

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey Zane:

When I told you to relax and pop a Motrin, I thought you would catch the drift that all was cool.

Apparently not. You still want to wallow in self-pity...so be it.

Here's your original post that got you blasted...bear in mind that you posted it on 2/2/07...a LOOOONNNNGGGG time after everyone else got the news and there were already 1,000 threads about it on this very site.

VAN HALEN reunion tour, with David Lee Roth back in the fold after 22 years, is in the works, with a Las Vegas launch looking good. A late April date at the Palms' new venue, The Pearl, is "99 percent" likely, a source said. It would be the latest coup for Palms owner George Maloof, who will open the 2,500-seat venue with a lineup that includes TOOL, EVANESCENCE, GWEN STEFANI along with Van Halen, all in the first month.

from www.hardradio.com

And not only were there already a gazillion reunion threads already here, but many of them had that EXACT SAME STORY in them!

Sorry dude...but it was a dumbass thread that late in the game.

Just callin' 'em the way I sees 'em.

Never once did I suggest that you needed to "redeem" yourself in any way.

But.....now I am. Next time you'd be best served to leave well enough alone.

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
I love it when newbies get their "warm welcome" to the army... :D

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

Hey DLN:

Sorry for going nuts on these fuckers...but they bring it on themselves.

The whole thing involving ZaneHalen was over and done with days ago.

Why he decided to dredge it up again, and call me out specifically, is is a mystery.

I said two things to him:

1. "Where the fuck have you been? It is official" and

2. "Oh...Sorry. I didn't see you were from Kentucky."

#1 is pretty fucking harmless...and I think that anyone who isn't a hypersensitive little priss would see that #2 was obviously meant to be humorous.

The only one who said anything about him "not being qualified to post" here was LoungeMachine.

But...like I said, the jackass doesn't have the stones to call out a Mod...at least not by name.

Jesus Christ....where is DLR7884 when you really need him?

ZaneHalen
02-09-2007, 11:20 AM
I'm not wallowing in self pity and I did post the Lounge Machine reply. Why it didn't show his name along with the reply, I don't know. Oh well, I'll leave well enough alone. I'ts all good.

Awww widdul Zany wants some candy....boo fucking hoo....

See this is funny, I can laugh at myself and what others say

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 11:23 AM
...where is DLR7884 when you really need him?

He's on a top secret mother fucking Sheep Pen mission.

He's currently on assignment awaiting further details...

We'll keep you posted...

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 11:23 AM
When the fuck did the Roth Army turn into the Oprah Winfrey show?

Some guy starts crying over a little verbal tickling and everyone starts pulling out boxes of Kleenex?

Where are all the "Crazy-ass Mo'Fos" who "take no prisoners?"

ZaneHalen
02-09-2007, 11:25 AM
As far as being a newbie, I started posting here in March of 2004. Check my profile. I'm just calling it like I see it. I don't post here all the time. I'm busy with work, life, family, etc.. I just like to share in the joy of appreciating classic Van Halen/Roth. As for my avatar, when I find time I'll be sure to put up an appropriate one.

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 11:26 AM
I'm not wallowing in self pity and I did post the Lounge Machine reply. Why it didn't show his name along with the reply, I don't know. Oh well, I'll leave well enough alone. I'ts all good.

No...you mean it WAS all good.

Now you fucking stepped in it.

The crux of your issue here, judging from the title of your thread, was that "some people think you're not qualified to post here."

Never once did I say anything of the sort, nor did I even HINT at such a notion.

But you wanted to call me out by name. So lets go...

You think you have enough game?

Then bring it.

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/thread-gay-1950s.jpg

ZaneHalen
02-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Man Fuck This. I was just trying to prove myself with facts and statements. I didn't mean for everyone to get all bent out of shape. Don't worry. I'll probably won't post far awhile.

Goddamn dude take some valium or xanax.

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 11:29 AM

IN-FUCKING-DEED!!!!

Look at me!!!

I've seen this show, and that show, and I have this boot, and that boot!!

See....now please like me! Please!?!?!?

BIG MEANIES!!

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 11:31 AM
As far as being a newbie, I started posting here in March of 2004. Check my profile.

Before I get accused of being the one who called you a "newbie", just for the record, that was actually.....

Since we're "proving ourselves with facts and statements."

VanHalener
02-09-2007, 11:35 AM

:lol:

Vagina wipes are great for when people are upsetting you. Grab a Qtip, get the sand out of that puppy and don't worry about it...

Welcome aboard. NOW TURN THAT SHIT UP!

DavidLeeNatra
02-09-2007, 11:39 AM
Man Fuck This. I was just trying to prove myself with facts and statements. I didn't mean for everyone to get all bent out of shape. Don't worry. I'll probably won't post far awhile.

kentucky fried chicken or what? this is what we call "humor" here... :D

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 11:39 AM
At least he's not starting "Wolfgang Van Halen Theory" threads...

Give him that much credit...

VanHalener
02-09-2007, 11:48 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JP1of56Df-A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JP1of56Df-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Vinnie Velvet
02-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Shit, this thread is hilarious. :D

Sorry Zane.

Anyhow, welcome aboard!

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Don't worry. I'll probably won't post far awhile.

Glad you told us not to worry. We would certainly have been gravely concerned had you disappeared.

Maybe next time you'll think before you start a thread designed to torpedo a specific member....even though it's dressed up as something else.

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by VHrocks
Welcome to the club. That dude swings at anything that moves. He is mad at the world, and bashes people for no reason. I think maybe he got his ass kicked by bullies in grade school one too many times. Don't let his petty immature bullshit run you away from here. Just give it right back to him.

Let's take a look at how kind and welcoming our good friend VHrocks is to new members...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43997

Hypocritical much, assface?

fryingdutchman
02-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Now granted, ClitEastwood was being a dick....but to listen to you we should be "nurturing" these people and "loving all" right?

You snot-nosed little fuck.

ZaneHalen
02-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Now granted, ClitEastwood was being a dick....but to listen to you we should be "nurturing" these people and "loving all" right?

You snot-nosed little fuck.

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

bueno bob
02-10-2007, 02:50 AM
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

Comeback of the year right there...

:D

katie
02-10-2007, 07:44 AM
How's the smelly, milky discharge? Did that clear up yet?

Fryingductchman = A small boy trapped in a mans body?

And...I'm not a "kid." Note that, unlike yourself, I have my age posted on my profile.

Really? your posts suggest otherwise (LOL)

Nevermind kid

Katie still loves ya!
x

katie
02-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Hey DLN:

Sorry for going nuts on these fuckers...but they bring it on themselves.

The whole thing involving ZaneHalen was over and done with days ago.

Why he decided to dredge it up again, and call me out specifically, is is a mystery.

I said two things to him:

1. "Where the fuck have you been? It is official" and

2. "Oh...Sorry. I didn't see you were from Kentucky."

#1 is pretty fucking harmless...and I think that anyone who isn't a hypersensitive little priss would see that #2 was obviously meant to be humorous.

The only one who said anything about him "not being qualified to post" here was LoungeMachine.

But...like I said, the jackass doesn't have the stones to call out a Mod...at least not by name.

Jesus Christ....where is DLR7884 when you really need him?

YAWN Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LoungeMachine
02-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Redemption Denied :rolleyes:

Whining in a thread about whining in another thread....

This guy is a walking REO Speedwagon lyric.

Anyone who needs to cite their catalog to somehow "redeem" themselves has issues that no thread is going to relieve.

This is right up there with the infamous "I'm a bigger Roth enthusiast than you" line from a few years back.

Somebody get this guy a juice box.

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Fryingductchman = A small boy trapped in a mans body?

Really? your posts suggest otherwise (LOL)

Nevermind kid

Katie still loves ya!
x

Please engage in some heavy anal masturbation with an ice pick dildo....you poorly-raised pirate hooker.

katie
02-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Please engage in some heavy anal masturbation with an ice pick dildo....you poorly-raised pirate hooker.

Is that it?
Is that all you've got?

Oh dear.................you are losing *it* LOL!

Nevermind kid

I still love ya!
x

fryingdutchman
02-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Is that it?
Is that all you've got?

Oh dear.................you are losing *it* LOL!

Nevermind kid

I still love ya!
x

How many guys have fallen asleep inside you, Katie?

It has to be in the hundreds...

It's one thing to be a worthless cum slut.

But to be an untalented, boring, monotonous worthless cum slut is just inexcusable.

How's Halfin these days?

Do you have anymore bullshit threads to start with pictures that don't exist?

Huh? Huh? Do you? Do you?

We're all on the edges of our fucking seats...

Kill yourself.

VHrocks
02-10-2007, 07:39 PM

Zane,

That's exactly what Frying Dutch was hoping for. His MO is to push people over the edge to watch them blow up and lose control. He thrives on drama and trauma. There was probably a lot of people yelling, screaming, hitting, and calling each other names in his household when he was growing up, and he has a trauma bond that makes him want to re-live it over and over.

Plexi Head
02-11-2007, 04:34 AM

As I mentioned on the www.diamonddavidleeroth.com forums, Dave has influenced many frontmen. Including the following: VINCE NEIL, BRET MICHAELS, JON BON JOVI, MIKE TRAMP, SEBASTIAN BACH, MARQ TORIEN, ETC....

Are you sure you aint VHRoth Fan?

katie
02-11-2007, 07:46 AM
Hey Fryingducthboy!

Thanks for making me laugh again at the opinion you have of your own self importance.

You have obv confused me who someone who just might actually give a flying fuck about what you say, think or feel.
Please Don’t trouble me with your pathetic drunkerd PMs again

You are a classic example of ASBOs not working in society

But that said, I still forgive you & remember

Katie still loves ya!

X

fryingdutchman
02-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Hey Fryingducthboy!

Nice try, you attention-whoring cunt.

I've never PM'd you once in my life...nor would I even bother to give it a thought. That would be 2 minutes of my life that I could never get back.

I don't use PM's. Anything I have to say to worthless trolls like yourself I can say right here on the boards. It's more fun that way....bitch-slapping you around in public.

I never even bothered to reply to the PM I received from you whiney pal VHrocks.

If I PM'd you.....THEN POST IT!!

You just don't know when enough is enough do you?

Seems to be epidemic 'round here lately. Guess you're just a "slutton" for punishment.

fryingdutchman
02-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Redemption Denied :rolleyes:

Whining in a thread about whining in another thread....

This guy is a walking REO Speedwagon lyric.

Anyone who needs to cite their catalog to somehow "redeem" themselves has issues that no thread is going to relieve.

This is right up there with the infamous "I'm a bigger Roth enthusiast than you" line from a few years back.

Somebody get this guy a juice box.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quick ZaneHalen....somebody said something derogatory about you.

Start another thread to cry about it!!

Or better yet....call LoungeMachine out in public like you did with me!!!

You think it was bad getting knocked around be ME? That was just the appetizer.

Lounge will serve you the main course.

C'mon ZaneHalen!!! Go ahead....do it! Please?!?!?!

Pussy.

Unchainme
02-11-2007, 11:21 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quick ZaneHalen....somebody said something derogatory about you.

Start another thread to cry about it!!

Or better yet....call LoungeMachine out in public like you did with me!!!

You think it was bad getting knocked around be ME? That was just the appetizer.

Lounge will serve you the main course.

C'mon ZaneHalen!!! Go ahead....do it! Please?!?!?!

Pussy.

The True question of the matter is...

When is his good-bye thread? ;)

LoungeMachine
02-11-2007, 11:25 AM

Now THIS is classic. :rolleyes:

Katie HAS PM'd me.

Daring me to read it, too.

Fucking little attention whore. :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
02-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey JACKASS! You have 3 New Private Messages
569 Users Online
katie
Crazy Ass Mofo

dare you to open this motherfucker

Mr Loungey Machiney

Ross Halfin told YOU about the reunion,
He told YOU about rehersals.
You owe him alot.

I cant believe you are still a mod.

Bring back DLR197884 now there was a poster will balls not some young pretender like yourself.

Halfin gave you facts!

You gave nothing (as usual) LOL!

I still loves ya!

Katie
x

01-30-2007 07:38 AM Profile Email www

< Last Message Next Message >

Matt White
02-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Awwww........S-N-A-P!!!!

katie
02-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Hi LoungeMachine

Why don't you just have a wank and go to bed?
You are obv out of your depth here (LOL)

Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you didn't have an intellect rivalled only by the Village Idiot's stupider brother

But that said, remember this

Katie still loves ya! (Don't stain mummys sheets now) LOL!
x

thetoolrules
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM
[B]More info to prove my credibility, and yes I want a FUCKING STICKER, HA! HA!;

As I mentioned on the www.diamonddavidleeroth.com forums, Dave was influenced by DON KNOTTS (hairdo and smile) and LIBERACE (faglike tendencies and smile)./B] what about the construction worker from the village people?

katie
02-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Hey JACKASS! You have 3 New Private Messages
569 Users Online
katie
Crazy Ass Mofo

dare you to open this motherfucker

Mr Loungey Machiney

Ross Halfin told YOU about the reunion,
He told YOU about rehersals.
You owe him alot.

I cant believe you are still a mod.

Bring back DLR197884 now there was a poster will balls not some young pretender like yourself.

Halfin gave you facts!

You gave nothing (as usual) LOL!

I still loves ya!

Katie
x

01-30-2007 07:38 AM Profile Email www

< Last Message Next Message >

Wow what reality did this come from?
It is really quite sad at the depths that you will go to get my attention.

Why?

I think you are jealous of flyingdutchman & me

Aw you're so sweet LOL

OK i forgive you and yes i still love ya!

Katie
x

katie
02-14-2007, 10:21 AM
BUMP

Unchainme
02-14-2007, 11:10 AM
BUMP

You're A Gunt.

fryingdutchman
02-14-2007, 12:24 PM
I'll second "The Gunt!"

Well done.

Rikk
02-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Holy fuck. This thread is amazing.

I don't have much to say...except...except...

Ahem.

http://static.flickr.com/72/194966437_77b2e4a702.jpg

katie
02-14-2007, 06:39 PM
I'll second "The Gunt!"

Well done.

Hello Fryingidiot & Unchainmedork!

Oh no! will i ever recover from these horrible insults? LOL

Jesus, you kids must be able to do better than this.

Shit i forgot im dealing with kids.

Ah well

Katie still loves ya!
x
Have a look at my profile pic and have a wank on me
You know you want to Ha Ha Ha!

fryingdutchman
02-14-2007, 08:19 PM
Hello Fryingidiot & Unchainmedork!

Wow...that whole "changing peoples names" thing is an amazingly brilliant hook!!! NOBODY else in the history of the Roth Army (or any other internet forum for that matter) has ever been so clever as to think of that!

You, my worthless brain-addled friend, are an INNOVATOR!

As for your profile pic....I guess Halfin did your portfolio?

I'll check that out when I'm looking at all those new pics that ol' Ross took of the reformed Van Halen.

katie
02-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow...that whole "changing peoples names" thing is an amazingly brilliant hook!!! NOBODY else in the history of the Roth Army (or any other internet forum for that matter) has ever been so clever as to think of that!

You, my worthless brain-addled friend, are an INNOVATOR!

As for your profile pic....I guess Halfin did your portfolio?

I'll check that out when I'm looking at all those new pics that ol' Ross took of the reformed Van Halen.

Flyingidiot have you cum yet:D

Unchainme
02-14-2007, 08:29 PM

GUNT

fryingdutchman
02-14-2007, 10:29 PM

Speaking of cum...

How many times a day do you think your parents wish that you would have been shot onto the headboard instead of inside your mothers genital-wart laden gash?

I'd be willing to bet it's at least twice an hour.

(That's 48 times a day Katie, since I'm sure that rudimentary math skills elude you...)

rustoffa
02-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Katie still loves ya!
x
You know you want to Ha Ha Ha!

This right here is when you KNOW, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that VH is current event worthy!

katie
02-15-2007, 05:14 AM
Speaking of cum...

How many times a day do you think your parents wish that you would have been shot onto the headboard instead of inside your mothers genital-wart laden gash?

I'd be willing to bet it's at least twice an hour.

(That's 48 times a day Katie, since I'm sure that rudimentary math skills elude you...)

So....you haven't cum yet!

Nevermind sweetie i still love ya!
x

bueno bob
02-15-2007, 06:52 AM
Which brings up the inevitable question - how many people have ACTUALLY wanked to Katie's picture?

I know binnie has, but I'm willing to bet there's more...

ELVIS
02-15-2007, 07:47 AM
No way is this katie a chick...

LoungeMachine
02-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No way is this katie a chick...

I've seen the pic.

Does the term "rode hard and put away wet" help?

She's led a hard life for someone pushing 55-56 years old.

I wouldn't fuck her with bueno's dick. [if he had one]

Old, skanky, and worn out, is really the only way to describe her/it.

So if you top that with an attention whore internet persona, and the mind of a teenage meth addict, and you'll get the picture.

katie
02-15-2007, 10:06 AM
LoungeMachine
ELVIS

I really dont think you guys would know what to do with a woman.
You spend way to much time on your computers.

You both are two very sad and lonely fucks that no woman would ever want.

I mean what the fuck would you two talk about?
Erm...Van Halen Ha Ha Ha

No i can't see you guys ever getting laid.

That said you are still more than welcome to cum over my pic .
(I look at it as a sympathy fuck as you two will never get to the real deal)

Remember i know you're troubled but i still loves ya!

What a pair of fucking muppets LOL!!!
x

DLR_EngineRoom
02-15-2007, 10:14 AM
More info to prove my credibility, and yes I want a FUCKING STICKER, HA! HA!;

Marq Torien being the most influenced by Dave of them all.

hideyoursheep
02-15-2007, 10:20 AM
I mean what the fuck would you two talk about?
Erm...Van Halen Ha Ha Ha

No i can't see you guys ever getting laid.

That said you are still more than welcome to cum over my pic .

After seeing that picture of you mother on the bike, my dick did a 180.

:eek:

Jimmy Jingles
02-15-2007, 10:26 AM
I'll probably won't post far awhile.

Good idea.

And while you're at it...go fuck yourself with Katie's cock.

P.S. - She doesn't really have a cock per say, it's just her giant, withered Sasquatch-ish clitorious.

Jimmy Jingles
02-15-2007, 10:29 AM
REAL pic of Katie surfaces...

http://www.nasa-sports.com/images/Joke%20pics/UglyWomanAlone.jpg

Rikk
02-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Man, I think some guys will find anything hot. But seriously, my stomach turned a bit when I saw her pic. The bitch has an aged face and a Joker smile...it's truly disgusting. And yeah, she really looks like she's been fucked to death. A whore, if you will.

Eccchhh! Truly a turn off in every way.

I dated an older woman once...but not this ancient. And someone that fucking old is a serious turn-off.

Diamondjimi
02-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
REAL pic of Katie surfaces...

http://www.nasa-sports.com/images/Joke%20pics/UglyWomanAlone.jpg

Hahaha..

Katie the British hard on killer.:uck:

Rikk
02-15-2007, 10:55 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t150/rikk75/Katie.jpg

Vinnie Velvet
02-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Which brings up the inevitable question - how many people have ACTUALLY wanked to Katie's picture?

I know binnie has, but I'm willing to bet there's more...

LOL!

Vinnie Velvet
02-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Actually, that's not a bad pic.

How 'bout some more?

Diamondjimi
02-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeah, show us yer beef curtains.

That's not even her anyway ,judging by that sparkling personality of hers..........