PDA

View Full Version : Does Titney Spears play for both teams?

FORD
02-09-2007, 03:46 AM
Britney Spears Lesbian Claim: Report Says Brit Has 'Gay Secret'

By Cathy Beers
Feb 7, 2007

Britney Spears like lovemaking with men an women equally a highly charged new report out this week will claim. American magazine In Touch Weekly uses the cover this week to 'out' Britney. According to the report, insiders tell In Touch exclusively that the mother of two has been living a secret life of wild sex long before her marriage ended.

The weekly entertainment magazine cites rap music producer Omar “Iceman” Sharif, who is a friend of Kevin’s. The producer tells the magazine, “Britney was into threesomes and girls.” He says Britney would often invite a bunch of girlfriends over to the couple’s house to party.

This might explain K-Fed's Jessica Alba threesome request.

The report details that an insider who knows the couple well says that over the course of a night, Britney would often disappear into a bedroom with her girlfriends. “Sometimes it was three girls, and sometimes there were more like six,” the insider says. “I heard about her being with girls at least 20 times while they were married.”

A friend says that Kevin plans to use tales of Britney’s secret sexual exploits and drug use in his battle for custody of their sons, Sean Preston, 17 months, and Jayden, 5 months. “She has told Kevin more than once that she is sexually attracted to women and men equally,” says the pal. “He wants to show that she’s not such an angel after all.”

:eatit: :eatit: :eatit: :eatit: :eatit: :eatit:

Six fucking chicks at once?? Please GOD let there be video of this!!

© Copyright National Ledger, www.NationalLedger.com

Lick.... er uhhhhh.... Link (http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272611437.shtml)

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by FORD
:eatit: :eatit: :eatit: :eatit: :eatit: :eatit:

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!!

:D

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 04:00 AM
Seriously, though...no surprise at all...

Every woman's bi, whether they admit it or not...

binnie
02-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Ha Ha

No, no, they're all lesbians waiting for a man to convert them!

binnie
02-09-2007, 05:50 AM

Yep, and hopefully dressed as they were in the "Hit me Baby...." video!

binnie
02-09-2007, 05:52 AM
On a serious note, someone should break KFed's legs.

He doesn't want those kids, he wants to use this to get publicity.

Like he's the model parent, or something: any parent who is prepared to permantly embarass their children by dragging such graphic sexual details of their mother through the press is hardly on the moral high-ground.

FORD
02-09-2007, 06:00 AM
K-Fed's just jealous because Titney gets more pussy than he does.

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Who fuckin' cares?

GIVE US BRITNEY PRON!

Anonymous
02-09-2007, 07:54 AM
I may just overcome my chronic disgust of everything Britney related if this comes out.

6 girls ain't no play, brother.

Cheers! :bottle:

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 08:03 AM
Yeah, it's nothing to sneeze at...

Reminds me of this quaint DVD I have with six girls goofing off in a big, big shower.

Neat stuff!

Anonymous
02-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Title, man! What's the fuckin' title??? I gots my Mule up an' runnin', all I need is a title!

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Title, man! What's the fuckin' title??? I gots my Mule up an' runnin', all I need is a title!

I don't know, dude...it's a compilation DVD...

I can get you the title when I get home...

BottomLine65
02-09-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by binnie
On a serious note, someone should break KFed's legs.

He doesn't want those kids, he wants to use this to get publicity.

Like he's the model parent, or something: any parent who is prepared to permantly embarass their children by dragging such graphic sexual details of their mother through the press is hardly on the moral high-ground.

Speaking of their kids...where the hell are they while Britney is out showing her stuff, passing out in clubs and kfed's running around a WWE ring? Speaking of that "wangster", besides himself, who dubbed him: "AMERICA'S MOST HATED"?

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 08:36 AM
Who cares where they are?

I have three kids to worry about already...

As long as Britney's pron is soon within my reach, I don't care about the details...

binnie
02-09-2007, 09:38 AM

As long as Britney's pron is soon within my reach, I don't care about the details...

Whoever puts out the pron tape is gonna make more money than a small country!

Jimmy Jingles
02-09-2007, 10:10 AM

100% fact.

Shit man, my wife has a steady girl she sees...

:eatit:

and brings over to the house...

:sex:

binnie
02-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Jimmy, if that's true then you are one lucky fucker (literallym it would seem!)

Cheers!

EAT MY ASSHOLE
02-09-2007, 10:22 AM

This is Bob's way of trying to tell the world and himself that it's okay that he craves to eat my asshole.

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
100% fact.

Nice!

bueno bob
02-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
This is Bob's way of trying to tell the world and himself that it's okay that he craves to eat my asshole.

Do not gay this thread up.

DO NOT!

Ozzy Fudd
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Ha Ha

No, no, they're all lesbians waiting for a man to convert them! OMG that's funny...and now in my SIG.

binnie
02-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
OMG that's funny...and now in my SIG.

Why thank-you Sir!

Lqskdiver
02-09-2007, 12:00 PM
I LOVE COCK AND HOLE!

<object width="400" height="327"><param name="movie" value="http://content3.porkolt.com/miniplayer/player.swf?parameters=http://datas3.porkolt.com/datas/15673"></param><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://content3.porkolt.com/miniplayer/player.swf?parameters=http://datas3.porkolt.com/datas/15673" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="327"></embed></object>

BITEYOASS
02-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Last thing I want to see is Britney displaying here mangled labia w/stretch marks galore, demonstrating how to properly spread herpes to rich bitch anorexic cokeheads. Why don't you all go out and get the real thing rather than this video download induced Bullshit!

Dan
02-09-2007, 05:23 PM
K-Fed's just jealous because Titney gets more pussy than he does.

LOL

Nitro Express
02-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Damn. If my wife was rolling in the bed with six other women I would stip off my clothes and yell "Geronomo!" and jump into the big naked pile and thank God for making such a beautiful thing happen.

Nitro Express
02-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Last thing I want to see is Britney displaying here mangled labia w/stretch marks galore, demonstrating how to properly spread herpes to rich bitch anorexic cokeheads. Why don't you all go out and get the real thing rather than this video download induced Bullshit!

LOL! Britney's cunt is so worn out and loose, Paris Hilton's whole body could be used as a dildo.

bueno bob
02-10-2007, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Damn. If my wife was rolling in the bed with six other women I would stip off my clothes and yell "Geronomo!" and jump into the big naked pile and thank God for making such a beautiful thing happen.

You're a red blooded human male...little else can be expected of you, under such circumstances...

ppg960
02-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
100% fact.

You Lucky Dog!
Honestly, I think my wife might be as well. Her Aunt is so it does run in the Family.
It wouldn't surprise me at all.;)

Nickdfresh
02-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I think this might be divorce lawyer bullshit.

Last I heard, Titney was thinking of converting to Judaism because of all the nice Jewish boys she had been meeting.

Beware of what is said in custody battles. Be very aware.

ppg960
02-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
LOL! Britney's cunt is so worn out and loose, Paris Hilton's whole body could be used as a dildo.

Now that is the quote of the week!
:D

VanHalener
02-11-2007, 11:07 PM
The Hosed Beast is a double agent.

binnie
02-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Last thing I want to see is Britney displaying here mangled labia w/stretch marks galore, demonstrating how to properly spread herpes to rich bitch anorexic cokeheads.

Is it wrong that that's EXACTLY what I wanna see?

BITEYOASS
02-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Is it wrong that that's EXACTLY what I wanna see?

Trust me Binnie, you don't wanna hit dat! :D

BITEYOASS
02-12-2007, 12:17 PM
She should have a surgeon General's warning tattooed above her gaping hole.

binnie
02-12-2007, 12:20 PM
She should have a surgeon General's warning tattooed above her gaping hole.

"Unknown STI's contained within".