PDA

View Full Version : What then...08?

nutts
02-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Ok, for shits and giggles lets say Van Halen finishes the tour in one peice, what then. Would Roth make a killer set on his own? Doubt Eddie would try a forth motherfuckin' singer! Would he suck it up to Dave to have his kid play bass on an album and it sell something? What do you think? Would EEAS take notice? Will you shoot me before I shit another question?

bueno bob
02-10-2007, 02:51 AM
I personally think Ed's best days are behind him in regards to writing music...

At least until he sobers up and listens to what he was doing in '96 again...

Matt White
02-10-2007, 12:02 PM
It's a nostalgia act...

Their 1st recording came out 29 years ago......

CLASSIC ROCK is what it is.....

The # of bands that turn out truly CLASSIC material...that far into their career?!?

VERY DAMN FEW

David Lee Rocks
02-10-2007, 04:32 PM
If It works out this year then maybe next year they can do a package tour with Aerosmith or something

ULTRAMAN VH
02-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Ed will do some music with his kid and I am sure Al's kid will be somewhere in the mix. They will probably tour with the reunited Osmonds and Jackson 5.

David Lee Rocks
02-10-2007, 07:33 PM
probably more likely

Atomic Dyver
02-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Like Eddie likes to say, baby steps. So I'm sure we'll get something, its just a matter of whats put into it.

POJO_Risin
02-10-2007, 07:47 PM
What I see happening is the "Van Halen" name continuing with Wolfie taking a more prominant role...

as the name "Van Halen" becomes a bigger joke.

I really think bighED sees Van Halen as a brandname he can hand down to his kid...

My bet?...Ed's solo?...Starts with Ed...has Al come out for Eruption...and in the middle of Eruption...Wolfgang comes out...finishes it...

and then finishes the solo...

you watch...

'08? I really don't see the name VH carrying any weight for an album. I DO however see a bigger tour...

You know...when Dave and Sam toured together...a thought went through my head...a sick thought...and one that I thought was far-sided...but a thought nonetheless...

I was thinking that maybe that tour was a BIG PICTURE kind of thing...

part of a bigger plan...

it went something like this...

"wouldn't it be funny if after this, one of the two lead singers toured with Van Halen."

"Then the other lead singer toured with Van Halen."

"Then BOTH lead singers toured with Van Halen."

sometime after the hall of fame heat...

Of course...you fucking never think any more of it...

I wouldn't piss on that concert...

nutts
02-10-2007, 08:03 PM
I just hope it leads to something new from Dave. Closure with a little more media attention. Maybe put some of that hard earned VH tour money back into his music.

POJO_Risin
02-10-2007, 08:11 PM
I just want the fucking questions about a reunion to be fucking over...

but of course...

Michael is left out...

so it will fucking never end...

Ed just perpetuates stupidity...

nutts
02-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Is anyone familiar with child labor laws? Anyway, you know however the tour goes, its over when the kid has to go back to school! How rock'n'roll is that? Go Eddie! This guy will allways baffle logical level headed thinking. But they can make an album while the baby is in school. I don't believe Eddie will let CVH go nastalgia with a 15 year old kid in the band, that is 3/4 of CVH. Ah its bound to get fucked no matter what.

If Mike were involved it would get botched up someway, like a curse but more annoying.

Panamark
02-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Angus Young used to literally come home in his school uniform
to Jam...

Is everyone forgetting this kind of thing ???

Some of you guys dont have much faith in youth.

VanHalener
02-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Never had a thought about VH & '08 until now.

No, wait a minute...

Nope...still don't

frankfasteddie
02-11-2007, 06:03 AM
Is anyone familiar with child labor laws? Anyway, you know however the tour goes, its over when the kid has to go back to school! How rock'n'roll is that? Go Eddie! This guy will allways baffle logical level headed thinking. But they can make an album while the baby is in school. I don't believe Eddie will let CVH go nastalgia with a 15 year old kid in the band, that is 3/4 of CVH. Ah its bound to get fucked no matter what.

If Mike were involved it would get botched up someway, like a curse but more annoying.

i believe 3-16 the kid is 16

DavidLeeNatra
02-11-2007, 10:57 AM
08...? with the speed ed is doing things concerning VH better think about 2018...

nutts
02-11-2007, 07:01 PM
2018, no shit.Your problably right.