PDA

View Full Version : The Thread About Duplicate Threads

VHrocks
02-11-2007, 03:53 AM
I read more whining and bitching about duplicate threads on here than I care to think about. With all respect to the Moderators and owner(s) of this awesome forum, I don't get it. I realize there are times when the Moderators see a need to shut down or move a thread due to duplicity or redundancy - but beyond that, why do so many people bitch about duplicate threads?

For example, every time someone posts something about Wolfie (which is obviously a controversial topic, and for good reason), someone feels the need to slam the thread for being a wornout topic. My thought about the matter is, why not just ignore the fucking thread? If it's not worth wasting the time posting a reply to, then just let the son of a bitch drop out of site due to no replies. The Wolfie threads are not going to die until way beyond the 2007 Van Halen tour, so get a grip on it.

Personally, I don't give a damn about duplicate threads. Each thread usually has a distinct and unique thought to discuss. If the Mods see a need to move or delete the thread, who am I to question them? Beyond that, if they think the thread should stay alive - then who the fuck am I (or anyone else) to bitch about it? If I don't like it, I am a big enough boy to just ignore the mother fucker!

:D :D :D

Rikk
02-11-2007, 03:58 AM
This has already been discussed in a previous thread.

VHrocks
02-11-2007, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
This has already been discussed in a previous thread.
Hahahahahahaha!!!! I knew someone would post something like that. You are a fucking funny comedian Rikk! Five stars for you Bro!!!

:D

Dan
02-11-2007, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by VHrocks
I read more whining and bitching about duplicate threads on here than I care to think about. With all respect to the Moderators and owner(s) of this awesome forum, I don't get it. I realize there are times when the Moderators see a need to shut down or move a thread due to duplicity or redundancy - but beyond that, why do so many people bitch about duplicate threads?

For example, every time someone posts something about Wolfie (which is obviously a controversial topic, and for good reason), someone feels the need to slam the thread for being a wornout topic. My thought about the matter is, why not just ignore the fucking thread? If it's not worth wasting the time posting a reply to, then just let the son of a bitch drop out of site due to no replies. The Wolfie threads are not going to die until way beyond the 2007 Van Halen tour, so get a grip on it.

Personally, I don't give a damn about duplicate threads. Each thread usually has a distinct and unique thought to discuss. If the Mods see a need to move or delete the thread, who am I to question them? Beyond that, if they think the thread should stay alive - then who the fuck am I (or anyone else) to bitch about it? If I don't like it, I am a big enough boy to just ignore the mother fucker!

:D :D :D

Thanks for starting a Thread about this.

Panamark
02-11-2007, 04:18 AM
This is an old topic, moving to non ! :p

VanHalener
02-11-2007, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Thanks for starting a Thread about this.

Indeed.

Dan, throw a few more posts in this valuable thread and hit that 6000 mark.

Panamark
GO DANNY BOY !!!!

Panamark
The

Panamark
Big

Panamark
02-11-2007, 04:20 AM

Panamark

Panamark
:cool:

Dan
02-11-2007, 04:22 AM
Who starts a Thread about what shoes is WolfGang going to wear on stage?:D

VHrocks
02-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Who starts a Thread about what shoes is WolfGang going to wear on stage?:D
Somebody who wants to increase their post count?

:D

Matt White
02-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Someone who is boring beyond belief.....................

Jérôme Frenchise
02-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Meanwhile, Hardrock opened the same thread in Non.

Even threads about duplicate threads get duplicated. Something's got to be done! :mad:

Dan
02-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Meanwhile, Hardrock opened the same thread in Non.

Even threads about duplicate threads get duplicated. Something's got to be done! :mad:

I need a Drink.

:bottle: