PDA

View Full Version : You idiots who think that Roth was/is Van Halen

Roy Munson
04-26-2004, 04:26 PM
As Wayne L pointed out in another thread, Van Halen is Eddie's baby. No more, no less.

Did EEAS(which I fucking love) sound like the first six VH albums? No.

Did Skyscraper(pretty good) sound like the first six albums? No.

The rest of Roth's solo catalogue gets worse from there. And, when is he going to be back in Las Vegas doing his lounge act?

Eddie is VH. Live with it, babies.

tjvhou812
04-26-2004, 04:45 PM
w/out eddie their would be no van halen period

Hollywood Jesus
04-26-2004, 04:52 PM
DLR Band sound more like the First Six than anything Ed or Dave has done since.

Dave and Ed made Van Halen. Without either there is no Van Halen.

FORD
04-26-2004, 04:54 PM
Without DAVID LEE ROTH there would be no Van HALEN, period. That's an undeniable fact. There might have been a "Broken Combs" or a "Rat Salade" (who the fuck can't spell SALAD, for Christ' sake??) but there never would have been a Van HALEN.

And the Lying Dutchmen would still be painting sidewalks to pay the bills.

Oh BTW Roy.....

Agreeing with Wayne may be hazardous to your mental health ;)

tjvhou812
04-26-2004, 04:55 PM
the dlr band is basicly a van halen tribute band..
im not saying they suck, but their a vh tribute band

FORD
04-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812

And Van Hagar is a Bette Midler tribute band.

tjvhou812
04-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD

yea i like to see bette midlers band playing judgement day
not gonna happen

Hollywood Jesus
04-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812

Something the Van Halen brothers can't even achieve with 3/4 of the original line-up.

DLR proved, once again, where the rain and the parades find their source.

Roth kills Sam
04-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Some of Dave's solo stuff has been a bit questionable I must admit, but look at Sammy's career before Van Halen. Just because he has been in rock music for a long time, his personal history of music has simply not been good. His biggest and best album (VOA) was just not a good album. Seriously, Sammy fans. Dave's DLR Band album was really kick butt. It would not be credible to say that album didn't rock in a way reminiscent of old VH.

Roth kills Sam
04-26-2004, 05:07 PM
The Sammy fans keep wanting to compare the music Sammy made with VH to Dave's solo albums. Just compare Dave's albums with Sammy's. That is the most accurate comparison. Roth kills Sam...

FORD
04-26-2004, 05:08 PM
In the immortal words of Jello Biafra....
See the Aryan bozo with the red guitar
Parachute on the White House lawn
Gonna bomb the commies with his air guitar
So dumb he can't drive 55

tjvhou812
04-26-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus
Something the Van Halen brothers can't even achieve with 3/4 of the original line-up.

DLR proved, once again, where the rain and the parades find their source.

the sound of vh has always changed thru the years, vh is not a band that keeps the same sound

Terry
04-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
As Wayne L pointed out in another thread, Van Halen is Eddie's baby. No more, no less.

Did EEAS(which I fucking love) sound like the first six VH albums? No.

Did Skyscraper(pretty good) sound like the first six albums? No.

The rest of Roth's solo catalogue gets worse from there. And, when is he going to be back in Las Vegas doing his lounge act?

On the same token:

Did 5150 (which does nothing for me) sound like the first 6 albums? No.

Did OU812 (which also does nothing for me) sound like the first 6 albums? No.

The rest of Van Hagar's catalog gets worse from there. Dave doing Vegas doesn't negate the fact that Sam Halen just doesn't cut it.

Dave and Eddie were the drving force behind Van Halen.

Live with THAT, sucka!

Big Troubles
04-26-2004, 05:14 PM

LOL didn't he also mention something about sammy's dick being the dirt? Biafra was fucking funny.

Roth kills Sam
04-26-2004, 05:25 PM
I wish Sammy could parachute into the middle of a hail of gunfire in Iraq with his dumbass red guitar.

jesuskrice
04-26-2004, 05:33 PM
i love the last reply..that made my day......

bru87tr
04-26-2004, 05:55 PM
I wish VH brothers would call it Van Hagar already. stop the comparison.

VH is the first 6 albums! the original and legendary.

good luck Van Hagar! as you can see the world is going nuts that hagar is back and you guys are calling it a reunion. lol

reunion... how funny!

so much for ed not being a nostalgia act. ed is the one guy you can quote and will always go back on his word. drunk stupid fuck!

Roth kills Sam
04-26-2004, 06:05 PM
The reason Van Hagar is not doing any PR for the tour is simply because they won't be able to withstand the barrage of "remember when you said this..." from every interviewer. How can they possibly justify this piece of crap reunion? Hopefully they will get ebola

Sgt Schultz
04-26-2004, 06:37 PM
"stupid homo's "

Roy I think you mean "homos" but that's ok, since you are a Spam fan we understand.

Panamark
04-26-2004, 06:43 PM
Van Halen is Dave, Eddie, Mike and Alex.

Munson, its not that difficult.

secrets
04-26-2004, 06:46 PM
The only reason for this reunion is too make money. Van Hagar couldn't care less about anything else.

Their fans are not really Van Halen fans at all but fans of AOR. They would just as happily go to a Bonjovi concert. To them there is no difference it's all music. Nice pleasant, inoffensive music.

Personally, I wouldn't go to a Van Hagar show if you paid me.

pete
04-26-2004, 07:32 PM

ONE NATION
Under God or else

LOL

Jello rules

Terry
04-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
The reason Van Hagar is not doing any PR for the tour is simply because they won't be able to withstand the barrage of "remember when you said this..." from every interviewer. How can they possibly justify this piece of crap reunion? Hopefully they will get ebola

Just as well. Have Ed, Mike, Al or Sammy ever said anything quotable, unless they're criticizing David Lee Roth?

Outside of what Edie's guitar playing used to be, what's the most interesting thing about the members of Van Hagar? That 3 out of 4 once played in a band called Van Halen with David Lee Roth.

What's the most interesting thing about Sammy Hagar? David Lee Roth.

The sisters, Red Cheese and Mike "Yes, sir, Eddie" Anthony: what are they really gonna say anyway? No new album. Another Best of collection which this time doesn't even have the angle of any new clasic lineup or previously unreleased classic lineup material. And they're going on tour to play Van Hagar songs.

No need for them to do any media, because none of these developments are pressworthy.

Roy Munson
04-26-2004, 10:07 PM
Eddie is God.

Alright...

I must be blind to lead singers...

How did I ever end up here?

LMFAO!!!!!!!

To be fair, I much prefer Roth-era TO Sammy-era. There is no doubt about that. BUTT! Ed is and has always been the reason I listen to VH.

So...

Please forgive me my RothArmy friends as I have just realized that me being a member of the RothArmy for all of this time has been a bit of a fluke.

I don't care about the hardcore Roth fans..

I don't care about the hardcore Spammy fans...

Ed is who I dig...

There - I feel so much better!

Is it OK if I stay? :D

Your ol' pal,

Roy "Fat Cock" Munson

pete
04-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Eddie is God.

Alright...

There is no GOD. There is no SANTA CLAUS roy.
and YOU HAVE NO COCK!

there now don't you feel better?

Now fuck off you uniteresting speck.

Panamark
04-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Eddie is God.

Is it OK if I stay? :D

Your ol' pal,

Roy "Fat Cock" Munson

Only if you stop using Sammy descriptions as your middle name....

hot for david
04-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus
DLR Band sound more like the First Six than anything Ed or Dave has done since.

Dave and Ed made Van Halen. Without either there is no Van Halen.

i´m agree with you , that's right without both ther´'s no van halen

GAR
04-27-2004, 12:02 AM

I'm thinking Roy that you're trying to justify your presence at the upcoming shows, one of which you've bought tickets already for, which you'll need to file for refund and wait up to 120 days for the fees to be reversed when the tour's cancelled from exhaustion after two fucking shows.

I'm thinking Roy that you're fishing for our blessing in going, partially because Dave's career moves justifies your decision in some unconnected way, partially because you have an extremely guitly conscience by now and wish to remove that bad karma.

You made your sardine samwich, Muson, now EAT IT AND SMILE - AND IF PERCHANCE you hear just a LITTLE too much drippy synthesizer and other odd keyboard sounds coming from your "eddie is VH" guitar player I'd like to remind you of one thing:

The last few outings Dave hasn't had a keyboard player.

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 04:23 PM
Fuck you, Gar. And fuck that stupid cat in your avatar. I suppose you already did you "belligerent" puss.

I thought I'd try to put this in a good light, but now the gloves are off you fucking toothpick-dick. The only thing I was trying to "justify"(i'm guessing you use that term because of your infatuation with a fag named timberlake) is hanging around in a fucking sewer hole like this with paranoid, sour-puss mini-dicks like you.

ALL OF YOU ARE SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF VH RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! Don't hold your halitosis for Roth EVER fucking joining VH again 'cause it won't happen. Ed won't work with him! He's a fucking nutcase. You all know it, too. Steve Vai won't ever work with DLR either! Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING NUTCASE! I guess most of his RothTard fans are a chip off of the old block, huh?

You fucking losers. I'll be watching Eddie rip it up while you'll still be sitting here night-after-night, bitching, crying, and whining about Sammy Hagar because nothing in your life means so much as to have that half-homo, ADD-afflicted, ridilin-popping, balding, career-dwindling, washed-up favorite lead singer of yours land that job back in the greatest band of all time again. BITCH, BITCH, WHINE, WHINE, CRY, CRY, BOO FUCKING HOO, WAAAAAAAAA, MOMMY PLEASE DON'T LET SAMMY SING ME WANT DAVE SING, BWAAAAAA...

Do everyone a favor and QUIT FUCKING CRYING YOU PUSSIES!

Roth is done.

Washed up.

Have fun.

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I'm thinking Roy that you're trying to justify your presence at the upcoming shows, one of which you've bought tickets already for, which you'll need to file for refund and wait up to 120 days for the fees to be reversed when the tour's cancelled from exhaustion after two fucking shows.

I'm thinking Roy that you're fishing for our blessing in going, partially because Dave's career moves justifies your decision in some unconnected way, partially because you have an extremely guitly conscience by now and wish to remove that bad karma.

You made your sardine samwich, Muson, now EAT IT AND SMILE - AND IF PERCHANCE you hear just a LITTLE too much drippy synthesizer and other odd keyboard sounds coming from your "eddie is VH" guitar player I'd like to remind you of one thing:

The last few outings Dave hasn't had a keyboard player.

Jump in front of a Kenworth, dumbfuck.

pardo
04-27-2004, 04:27 PM
Van Halen with Dave is my favorite band ever.

Dave was the voice of that band.

These are the facts and they are indisputable.

Good day.

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by pete
There is no GOD. There is no SANTA CLAUS roy.
and YOU HAVE NO COCK!

there now don't you feel better?

Now fuck off you uniteresting speck.

Is pete short for peter like your short peter?

Fix yourself a plate of fecal pie and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

DLR_EngineRoom
04-27-2004, 05:09 PM

DLR_EngineRoom
04-27-2004, 05:16 PM
As Wayne L pointed out in another thread, since Roth left, Van Halen has become Eddie's scapegoat and sexual release. No more, no less.

Did EEAS(which I fucking abhor) sound like the first six VH albums? Absolutely.

Did Skyscraper(pretty good) sound like the first six albums? Absolutely.

The rest of Roth's solo catalogue gets even better from there. And, when is he going to be back in Las Vegas doing his lounge act? Certainly better than anything Van Hagar's released.

Eddie is only 1/4 VH. So is Roth. Hagar's only a temporary replacement. Live with it, babies.

Here, here. I agree with EVERYTHING you said above...great post!

Roy Munson
04-27-2004, 05:19 PM
Nice editing, faggot.

DLR_EngineRoom
04-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Nice editing, faggot.

Aw c'mon Roy! First off, Roth fans aren't homo, you're confusing us with the 'Hagaritas-Fagaritas That Aren't Attracteditas To Senoritas'.

Second off, you'd have to be severely mentally challenged to listen to the first 6 CDs, and find any thread of similarity between the two eras of VH, much less prefer the latter. Van Halen was thunder and lightning, Van Hagar are dark clouds with a soft wind that BLOWS.

Third off, everything Roth did post-VH is happy. Happy. Not angry. Not drunk. Not stupid. Not fat ass. Happy.
Everything Hagar did post-VH was gay. Gay.
There IS a difference between Happy and Gay.

Roth rules, Hagar sucks.

It's that simple Roy. I hope that you come to that obvious conclusion soon, and I apologize if I embarrassed you.

pete
04-27-2004, 07:47 PM
Fuck you, Gar. And fuck that stupid cat in your avatar. I suppose you already did you "belligerent" puss.

I thought I'd try to put this in a good light, but now the gloves are off you fucking toothpick-dick. The only thing I was trying to "justify"(i'm guessing you use that term because of your infatuation with a fag named timberlake) is hanging around in a fucking sewer hole like this with paranoid, sour-puss mini-dicks like you.

ALL OF YOU ARE SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF VH RIGHT NOW IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! Don't hold your halitosis for Roth EVER fucking joining VH again 'cause it won't happen. Ed won't work with him! He's a fucking nutcase. You all know it, too. Steve Vai won't ever work with DLR either! Why? BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING NUTCASE! I guess most of his RothTard fans are a chip off of the old block, huh?

You fucking losers. I'll be watching Eddie rip it up while you'll still be sitting here night-after-night, bitching, crying, and whining about Sammy Hagar because nothing in your life means so much as to have that half-homo, ADD-afflicted, ridilin-popping, balding, career-dwindling, washed-up favorite lead singer of yours land that job back in the greatest band of all time again. BITCH, BITCH, WHINE, WHINE, CRY, CRY, BOO FUCKING HOO, WAAAAAAAAA, MOMMY PLEASE DON'T LET SAMMY SING ME WANT DAVE SING, BWAAAAAA...

Do everyone a favor and QUIT FUCKING CRYING YOU PUSSIES!

Roth is done.

Washed up.

Have fun.

No one here is bitter.

We enjoy you.

Like that retard in high school/

pete
04-27-2004, 07:50 PM
Is pete short for peter like your short peter?

Fix yourself a plate of fecal pie and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Gee, I hurt yer feelings.

I'd say yer the pie Roy.

I didn't realize you were sensitive about yer cock situation.

and the santa situation

too ez

bru87tr
04-27-2004, 07:52 PM
hey "Hot For Dave" ? anyone ever tell you , you look like DLR ?

Golden AWe
04-28-2004, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Only if you stop using Sammy descriptions as your middle name....

LMBSAO!!!!!!