PDA

View Full Version : Kicked off VHLinks in less than 24 hours!

Greenbuds
02-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Last night, I say what the hey, Roth is back in VH and maybe I'll give the links a try. Unfortunately, the idiot moderator thinks Hagar is still in the band. Within a few hours, my first thread was locked, I made multiple Hagar sheep (Vansqualen,Little Dreamer, Delighted Romeo the homo, Lowlifeflatheadscum) cry, and this morning I get the message that I'm "banned forever".

Bwhahahaha

All I did was stick up for Wolfie and correct some false Hagar fans that Sammy's tequila WASN'T the second best selling in the world (he sells between 100,000 to 200,000 cases per year, mostly at his cantinas, compared to 9.3 million cases of Tequila sold a year).

Then some links gerbil thought Sammy was better in VH so I posted the following:

Quick facts (source riaa.com) -

Sammy sold only 2 million records before he inherited fame in VH and never had a platinum record.

Montrose never charted in the top 100.

When Dave joined VH, VH had never sold an album. When Sammy joined, VH sales declined with every album.

Sammy never had a platinum record outside of VH, his solo records and Montrose record only went platinum AFTER and WHILE he was in Van Halen.

Dave had multiple platinum records outside of VH.

Dave has outsold Sammy by a margin of 2-1 in his career.

Dave has more solo platinum records than Sammy.

4 of the top 5 selling VH albums were with Roth, two of them over 10 million and earning the Diamond award.

1984 sold 5 million in it's first year, it took 5150 (sammy's best) over 8 years to sell 5 million. No other Van Hagar album has sold 5 million.

1984 and VH1 alone have sold about as much as the entire Van Hagar catalogue.

Dave/VH has had albums on the charts twice as long as Hagar's.

Dave had been out of VH 20 years and his last album of just cover songs sold 15,000 in it's first month.

Sammy had just toured in the big reunion with Van Halen and was touring as the Other Half with Mike Anthony and his last album sold only 22,000 in it's first month.

Hagar fans are in for a rude awakening as the mighty Van Halen is mighty once again with DLR. No wonder they hate me after my first post.

The truth detector is back (until you see to it I'm banned) so fantasy world is over for Hagar fans (disguised as Mikey fans)

Don't forget -

http://www.tequilaaficionado.com/article.php?sid=375

Meltdown at Cabo Wabo
Tue, Jan 24, 2006 @ 02:10 AM

Apparent mismanagement leads to company changes

Rocker Sammy Hagar has mercifully pulled in the reigns on his Cabo Wabo Tequila Empire after a year of apparent mismanagement and increasing losses of revenue. President Barry Augus has been demoted and seems to take the brunt of the responsibility for the company's downward spiral. The Oakland corporate office and the majority of the staff were given pink slips last Thursday.

-----

Have fun playing God, you idiot coward links moderator. Isn't his name Brett or something? That was too easy. Not one comeback from the Hagar buttclowns but "I hate you!".

I even predicted I would be banned for telling the facts and guess what? I was right again.

Can't wait for the reunion and for people NOT to give a fuck about Mike or Sammy like the VHLinks pussies do.

That's hilarious!

Vinnie Velvet
02-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Well, not surprised at all.

Brett is the webmaster, the so-called "Emperor" of the site, as he calls himself.

Don't sweat it --its not like you're the first to get banned there for singing praise for Dave/CVH vs Hagar. :D

vh rides again
02-11-2007, 07:41 PM
greenbuds your always welcome here.

i dont think you can get banned here, unless your a pedofile like this one guy named thunder that posts stupid ass shit all the time.

way to go, setting them hagar loving fags straight over there.

dcmf
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
nice work, man. nothing like watching Spammy fans wither under the facts...

Nickdfresh
02-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Man! You kick some serious ass!!

Plexi Head
02-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Greenbuds
Last night, I say what the hey, Roth is back in VH and maybe I'll give the links a try. Unfortunately, the idiot moderator thinks Hagar is still in the band. Within a few hours, my first thread was locked, I made multiple Hagar sheep (Vansqualen,Little Dreamer, Delighted Romeo the homo, Lowlifeflatheadscum) cry, and this morning I get the message that I'm "banned forever".

Bwhahahaha

All I did was stick up for Wolfie and correct some false Hagar fans that Sammy's tequila WASN'T the second best selling in the world (he sells between 100,000 to 200,000 cases per year, mostly at his cantinas, compared to 9.3 million cases of Tequila sold a year).

Then some links gerbil thought Sammy was better in VH so I posted the following:

Sammy sold only 2 million records before he inherited fame in VH and never had a platinum record.

When Dave joined VH, VH had never sold an album. When Sammy joined, VH sales declined with every album.

Sammy never had a platinum record outside of VH, his solo records and Montrose record only went platinum AFTER and WHILE he was in Van Halen.

4 of the top 5 selling VH albums were with Roth, two of them over 10 million and earning the Diamond award.

1984 sold 5 million in it's first year, it took 5150 (sammy's best) over 8 years to sell 5 million. No other Van Hagar album has sold 5 million.

Dave had been out of VH 20 years and his last album of just cover songs sold 15,000 in it's first month.

Sammy had just toured in the big reunion with Van Halen and was touring as the Other Half with Mike Anthony and his last album sold only 22,000 in it's first month.

Hagar fans are in for a rude awakening as the mighty Van Halen is mighty once again with DLR. No wonder they hate me after my first post.

The truth detector is back (until you see to it I'm banned) so fantasy world is over for Hagar fans (disguised as Mikey fans)

Don't forget -

Meltdown at Cabo Wabo

Rocker Sammy Hagar has mercifully pulled in the reigns on his Cabo Wabo Tequila Empire after a year of apparent mismanagement and increasing losses of revenue. President Barry Augus has been demoted and seems to take the brunt of the responsibility for the company's downward spiral. The Oakland corporate office and the majority of the staff were given pink slips last Thursday.

-----

Have fun playing God, you idiot coward links moderator. Isn't his name Brett or something? That was too easy. Not one comeback from the Hagar buttclowns but "I hate you!".

I even predicted I would be banned for telling the facts and guess what? I was right again.

Can't wait for the reunion and for people NOT to give a fuck about Mike or Sammy like the VHLinks pussies do.

That's hilarious!

Yep, I was banned for something, I don't know what. Squalen, Jesus, give me a break, his main comeback to me was always "I'm a published writer" Never found out what it was he had published.

Knowledge and facts are power my friend and you had it all to back you up. THATS why ya pissed em off.

jgdrag
02-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Well done, I was going to post your reply when I read it there for everyone here. Maybe we should get the mods to stricky the FACTS along with album sales?

Diamondjimi
02-12-2007, 01:18 AM

Bwhahahaha

Don't forget -

Meltdown at Cabo Wabo

-----

That's hilarious!

VHLinks ... OWNED !!!

The sheep can't handle the truth.:cry:

Welcome to The Army , Buds !:gulp:

Roy Munson
02-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Blah blah...

TVGUY
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Nice work...VHlinks are boring as hell anyway..

ZahZoo
02-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Blah blah...

No shit... BFD. There was a day years ago when there was honor in this crap. It's old, boring and played out.

Dave is back in the game... even most of links is on-board. The tide has shifted there's really not that many out there singing praises for Hagar. As it should be...

Rikk
02-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Brett's a good guy. Yeah, I don't post there anymore...but mostly because I'm tired of fighting some of the cunts that are regulars there. But from what I see, most of the Hagar-ites have surrendered.

Back in the day, when I had my big fight with Brett, I came here and had my own FUCK YOU, BRETT thread...but hey...wounds healed pretty quickly and things are just different there.

I accepted a long time ago that this site likes fighting and most other sites don't.

Roth & Roll
02-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Congratulations; you finally popped your cherry.

ZahZoo
02-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Rikk

I accepted a long time ago that this site likes fighting and most other sites don't.

The last few months... there's been more fightin going on at Brett's than here and DDLR.com cuntbined. Times have changed...

Rikk
02-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
The last few months... there's been more fightin going on at Brett's than here and DDLR.com cuntbined. Times have changed...

Really? Has it been over the Roth/Anthony thing? Are there lots of bannings?

Wow. Didn't realize the fighting was big. I may have to go check it out.

Hardrock69
02-12-2007, 11:20 AM
BANNINGS! MORE BANNINGS!!!

LARG, DAMMIT!!!
:mad:

:D

ZahZoo
02-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah... Anthony -vs- Wolfie and the Edweird apologists trying to save their god.

Greenbuds
02-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone.

The last time I was at the links was like 5 years ago and every time I would post some sheep would babble "Moderator, please close this thread".

So, I thought with Dave back in VH, maybe things had changed. Wrong!

What you have is a bunch of Hagar fans desperately hanging on to the past. Hell, they are more interested in the Police and taping the Grammys. And all of a sudden, it's not VH without Mike Anthony??

These guys, who for years supported Hagar or said "it's VH if Ed is in the band" or said "Dave fans live in the past and he's gone", are now saying they're gonna boycott over Mikey?

LOL

They've exposed themselves. It's a den of disgruntled Hagar fans. They thought they were the fan base. They are all losers who can't let the past go.

When you see a rap video and they have some uncool, nerd token white guy on there - that's a Van Hagar fan.

Someone who gets drunk to collect a bottle - that's a Van Hagar pussy.

Someone who thinks Hagar is "a class act all the way" - that a Van Hagar assclown.

Someone who thinks Mas Tequila ROCKS! - that's a Van Hagar poodlehead.

There's going to be a seperation here - the older, bigger and original fan base is coming back together. The newer, smaller, white trash base, the "Look at me I'm cool! I bought an empty Cabo bottle off of Ebay" is going to split off and claim Mike and Sam are somehow the real Van Halen.

They've been exposed. It's morning and these fuckers lost. It's over and they don't know it.

These clueless dolts are even talking about a Mike Anthony solo album to complement his hot sauce "empire".

Why even call it VHLinks? Talk about false advertising. These Hagar buttclowns have NO idea what is about to happen. Mike and Sammy are done with and them and their fans are all well on there way into oblivion.

hideyoursheep
02-12-2007, 07:59 PM

YOU'RE A ROWDY BUNCH O' MOTHERFUCKERS!!

:D :D :D :matrix: :bananna: :bottle: :monekyr: :sex: :lookie: :wow2: :dork: :uck: :rockit2: :donkey: :spank:

hideyoursheep
02-12-2007, 08:05 PM
When you see a rap video and they have some uncool, nerd token white guy on there - that's a Van Hagar fan.

Someone who gets drunk to collect a bottle - that's a Van Hagar pussy.

Someone who thinks Hagar is "a class act all the way" - that a Van Hagar assclown.

Someone who thinks Mas Tequila ROCKS! - that's a Van Hagar poodlehead.

Someone who thinks Van Hagar fans have merely lived off the table scraps that CVH was and that :hagar2: 's tequilla smells and tastes like old people's feet- that's me.:D
You'll never walk alone.:D

Terry
02-12-2007, 09:06 PM

Bwhahahaha

Don't forget -

Meltdown at Cabo Wabo

-----

That's hilarious!

Nice, nice stuff.

The Links are the Links. I'd be more upset if I wasn't banned, you know?

I could've sworn that someone told me that VOA did go platinum back in 1985, though. Was that just someone bullshitting me?

Suppose it doesn't matter either way. Hagar could have sold 100 million solo records (and probably thinks he actually has) and his stuff would still suck.

Greenbuds - one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us

rustoffa
02-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/7871/sfpillowfightyr2vl.jpg

pflo
02-12-2007, 10:26 PM
I had a real good dust up with brett because i had the gall to say the ed liked cobain (which he did). banned.what a puss...:smilieci:

bru87tr
02-12-2007, 10:48 PM
when the reunion was announced I visited the links to see what was being said. I too was suprised to hear everyone saying its not VH wothout Mike. Mike is VH basically.

I couldnt believe the same Ed followers were now saying this. goes to prove they are a wack bunch.

I was banned a long time ago there. not missing anything.

diamondD
02-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Fpr a minute I thought one of the old posts before the crash had been restored...

Ice Cream Girl
02-13-2007, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Plexi Head
Yep, I was banned for something, I don't know what. Squalen, Jesus, give me a break, his main comeback to me was always "I'm a published writer" Never found out what it was he had published.

Maybe it was something about Sammy.

Maybe he had to finance it himself at one of those pay-as-you-go publishing houses.

Ice Cream Girl
02-13-2007, 02:13 AM

The sad part here is that this statement, made by his fans, is a euphemism for, "Sammy is a normal guy."

Normal = boring, not entertainment.

Sammy will never be as entertaining as Dave.

Dave was crazy/sexy/cool long before TLC showed up.

Greenbuds
02-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Terry

I could've sworn that someone told me that VOA did go platinum back in 1985, though. Was that just someone bullshitting me?

It did, but AFTER Hagar was in Van Halen.

When Hagar joined VH in June of 1985, he only had 3 solo gold records and 1 gold with Montrose.

On Sep. 22 Sam appeared with Ed on Farm Aid and it was th buzz on all the radio stations and MTV. WOuld they call themselves Van Hagar? etc.

VOA was THEN certified Platinum on November 19, 1985.

Sammy's only other solo platinum record was Standing Hampton, which went Platinum on April 3, 1992, almost ten years after it went gold.

Sammy said he was "equal" to Van Halen when he joined them.

The truth is at the time, VH had six consecutive multi-platinum albums - about 20 million sold.

In comparison, Sammy had only 1.5 million solo records and 500,000 Montrose records (none platinum) for a total of 2 million when he joined Van Halen. Roughly 90% of Sammy's career record sales came AFTER he joined Van Halen.

In comparison, Rick Springfield sold 5 million in the 80's and where is he today? That would have been Sammy's fate if he wasn't rescued by VH.

Sammy Hagar owes 90% of his success to David Lee Roth.

DLRdelight!
02-13-2007, 02:17 AM
when it comes to dave vs spam lol facts kick major ass!!

Vinnie Velvet
02-13-2007, 09:12 AM

When Hagar joined VH in June of 1985, he only had 3 solo gold records and 1 gold with Montrose.

On Sep. 22 Sam appeared with Ed on Farm Aid and it was th buzz on all the radio stations and MTV. WOuld they call themselves Van Hagar? etc.

Sammy's only other solo platinum record was Standing Hampton, which went Platinum on April 3, 1992, almost ten years after it went gold.

The truth is at the time, VH had six consecutive multi-platinum albums - about 20 million sold.

In comparison, Sammy had only 1.5 million solo records and 500,000 Montrose records (none platinum) for a total of 2 million when he joined Van Halen. Roughly 90% of Sammy's career record sales came AFTER he joined Van Halen.

In comparison, Rick Springfield sold 5 million in the 80's and where is he today? That would have been Sammy's fate if he wasn't rescued by VH.

God, I love facts like this!

Great stuff, Green.

Rikk
02-13-2007, 09:46 AM

This is a great fucking post. Even I didn't realize some of these things.

seenbad
02-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Greenbuds, you have nice facts, but that just can't hide the fact that you're a complete ass.

If you were banned, you did something ass-like.

I find this cycle so funny, every time it happens. lol. :D

It's like a right of passage of sorts to some around here.

Greenbuds (or enter one of 300 names here) "Ohh ohhh! Guys guys guys!!! I just got my vhlinks banning badge!! Can I be in the cool people gang now?? Can I? Huh? Huh!??!" Man, I am so cool!! I pissed off a "sheep"!! Weeeeee!!

gang mentality army response- "Yayyyyy!! Dat's gwaaaaate!! Yayyyy!! Yur kewl now dude. One of "us"! Yayyyy!

Fuck me. Could you possibly get more lame and retarded than that?

Fuckin DORKS, mannn.

Carry on soldier, and have a great day. :)

Greenbuds
02-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Greenbuds, you have nice facts, but that just can't hide the fact that you're a complete ass.

Well, VHLinks Buttclown, you know how to use a browser. Go to the links and look up my posts. I posted as VH Thai Smoker.

When you see what I posted, come back here and prove your point with some facts. And when you can't back up what you say, cancel your account here and stay there.

Until then, you're just ANOTHER VHLinks crybaby with NO facts on his side.

You'll find out the meaning of "gang mentality" when you see the responses to my posts.

So much like a VHlinks shithead - passing judgment BEFORE even reading ANY of my posts.

Later, dick!

seenbad
02-13-2007, 04:21 PM

What exactly is a "butt clown"?

Now that there's sumthin funny n' I don't care who yar.

I'm not gonna waste much time on you dude. Go polish your ...shiny new badge.

Wear it with pride!! :)

seenbad
02-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Ok, just to make you happy, I read a few of your posts.

You were an ass hat.

btw, I'm not a vhlinks anything. I prefer to think of my self as "an independent".

Oh, and I was a part of this mans army before you even knew it was here.

Just keepin the balance dude. Keepin it real.

Rockon greenbud dude.

Anybody who pulls the term "butt clown" out of the arsenal is OK with me.

So, I guess you're ok for an ass-hat.

Carry on...

Greenbuds
02-13-2007, 04:34 PM

I'm not gonna waste much time on you dude.

Funny, that's the exact reply I got from your fellow linkers when they were presented with facts.

The whole point of this thread is to show what a complete joke the VHLinks are as a "forum for opinions".

It is heavily, and I mean HEAVILY moderated. It's not representative of the fans views. It is representative of Brett's views.

It's false advertising and should be called Brett's Views on Van Hagar.

I see someone with your pleasant personality has 1421 posts here - a shining example of how lightly moderated this group is. It's threads like these that show what a real source for fans opinions on VH it can be.

I think I knew what happened to Mikey. He read the links, thought it represented what the fans thought, and turned poodle with Hagar.

Poor Mikey, burned by the links and will die by the links.

VHLinks is not a forum, it's one big press release for Cabo Wabo Enterprises.

Later!

Dan
02-13-2007, 04:35 PM

What exactly is a "butt clown"?

Now that there's sumthin funny n' I don't care who yar.

I'm not gonna waste much time on you dude. Go polish your ...shiny new badge.

Wear it with pride!! :)

Seenbad my old friend how are you?

hideyoursheep
02-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Greenbuds, you have nice facts, but that just can't hide the fact that you're a complete ass.If you were banned, you did something ass-like.

...Looks like somebody got their feathers ruffled.

Greenbuds
02-13-2007, 04:42 PM

Oh, and I was a part of this mans army before you even knew it was here.

J

How could you be a part of something before it exists? My website pre-dates this place and the links, kid.

(No offense to this fine website, but when playing in the sandlot...)

I remember when it was just me, Slawterhouse and that's about it for DLR sites.

See ya!

Nickdfresh
02-13-2007, 04:43 PM

I find this cycle so funny, every time it happens. lol. :D

It's like a right of passage of sorts to some around here.

Greenbuds (or enter one of 300 names here) "Ohh ohhh! Guys guys guys!!! I just got my vhlinks banning badge!! Can I be in the cool people gang now?? Can I? Huh? Huh!??!" Man, I am so cool!! I pissed off a "sheep"!! Weeeeee!!

gang mentality army response- "Yayyyyy!! Dat's gwaaaaate!! Yayyyy!! Yur kewl now dude. One of "us"! Yayyyy!

Fuck me. Could you possibly get more lame and retarded than that?

Fuckin DORKS, mannn.

Carry on soldier, and have a great day. :)

'Sup Seen. :D

Rikk
02-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Well, VHLinks Buttclown...

Greenbuds, I think that bannings happen too often over there...but I also think it's Brett's site. I think it's just a different mentality, and at the end of the day, Brett is someone I support and like...even if I don't agree with what happens at his site all the time...or some of the posters.

But Seenbad...now he really also does have a lot of friends in the community. I wouldn't call him a Linker...he's truly an independent.

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:03 PM

I see someone with your pleasant personality has 1421 posts here - a shining example of how lightly moderated this group is.

Know your audience, ass-hat. If you don't have the capacity to figure out the differences, you become an honorary badge carrier. Sorry to stereotype. I know it's WRONG in this day and age.

I think I knew what happened to Mikey. He read the links, thought it represented what the fans thought, and turned poodle with Hagar.

Not only did he read there, he posted there. Who knows. You might have something with that.

Not bad for an ass-hat! :)

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:04 PM
KYou might have something with that.

Damn. Did you catch that hot rhyme? That shit was spectactular. It's just like...flowing through me.

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Seenbad my old friend how are you?

When DLR saw me with you, he said and I shit you not "heyyyy, I'll fuck your boyfriend pal!"

What's up Dan? How's the gay life?

You're still the coolest fag I've known dude. Proud to call you friend.

Here's to some brokeback halen buddy!

Nickdfresh
02-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Know your audience, ass-hat. If you don't have the capacity to figure out the differences, you become an honorary badge carrier. Sorry to stereotype. I know it's WRONG in this day and age.

Not only did he read there, he posted there. Who knows. You might have something with that.

I'm pretty sure he posts here, and not as "The (gay)Guy."

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:08 PM
How could you be a part of something before it exists? My website pre-dates this place and the links, kid.

(No offense to this fine website, but when playing in the sandlot...)

I remember when it was just me, Slawterhouse and that's about it for DLR sites.

See ya!

Clearly, I won't win this way with you. I'm afraid we'll just need to whip out our cocks. It's my only guarantee.

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep
...Looks like somebody got their feathers ruffled.

Yeah. Look at me. I'm all a flutter.

Do you have a badge too?

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
'Sup Seen. :D

What up Nick D. You bumpin wit my hot ass rhymz up in this mu fukka?

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm pretty sure he posts here, and not as "The (gay)Guy."

I'm sure you're right.

Apologies. I didn't want it to seem as if links had the market on band members posting.

seenbad
02-13-2007, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't call him a Linker...he's truly an independent.

You're a liar. You'd call me an endofapenis.

Sup Rikky.

ThrillsNSpills
02-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Always good to see the sites getting along.

Nickdfresh
02-13-2007, 05:16 PM
What up Nick D. You bumpin wit my hot ass rhymz up in this mu fukka?

Nigga puleeze. Yo be crazy in da biz and be hoppin on the front side with the bling with whack shit like that.

Rikk
02-13-2007, 05:17 PM
You're a liar. You'd call me an endofapenis.

Don't let the cat out of the bag. Y'know I don't want people finding out that my girlfriend is all a figment of my imagination.

Sup Rikky.

How the hell are you, you "Linker" son of a bitch?;)

Vinnie Velvet
02-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Alright!!

The both of you!! Stop it!!

This ends NOW.

Closing....

Dan
02-13-2007, 06:31 PM
When DLR saw me with you, he said and I shit you not "heyyyy, I'll fuck your boyfriend pal!"

What's up Dan? How's the gay life?

You're still the coolest fag I've known dude. Proud to call you friend.

Here's to some brokeback halen buddy!

Life is Good and Good to see you are still round these parts.;)

How's the gay life,Well My girlfriend is still overseas.

seenbad
02-13-2007, 06:39 PM
K. I'm going back to the locker room now.

Ya'll be good and love each other now. ;)

Greenbud, you're an ass-hat, but there is a place for that too man. It's all good.

FORD
02-13-2007, 06:58 PM

It's false advertising and should be called Brett's Views on Van Hagar.

Shit.... Brett's been advertising his views here more than on his own board lately. He's even got his own fucking stickied thread in main.

Gotta know the history, Greenbuds... Yeah, the sheep piss us off and God knows that board has more than their share. But a lot of the Army's finest got their start at Links. Some of us go back even further than that.

And some of us have even been banned over there ;)

It's all good in the end. Hell, I don't know what we would do if Brett ever pulled the plug over there. Probably because the god damned sheep would try to migrate here, just like they migrated there from the Pasture Dump back in 2002.

And we sure as fuck can't have that! :cool:

ThrillsNSpills
02-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by FORD

And we sure as fuck can't have that! :cool:

If that happens we'll have to be ready for them with pics like this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/TubbysGUNT.jpg

hideyoursheep
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Do you have a badge too?

Don't think so...........

Gimme 10 minutes.......:cool:

Guitar Shark
02-13-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

LMFAO... you, sir, should be banned for posting such a thing!

Sick and twisted for sure...

:lol:

Terry
02-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/TubbysGUNT.jpg

It's worse than I feared...

and that's not a cut and paste job, BTW...

Rikk
02-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Well, at least we know that Sammy shaved before he died.

Brett
02-13-2007, 08:58 PM
You guys are funny.

So is this the Army Martyr thread?

Brett
02-13-2007, 09:00 PM
BTW Greenbuds facts are 100% accurate, yet he's still an asshole in how he presented them. The point was to start a war on the site, then start the typical Army vs. Links thing, then run back here and report in. Doesn't it fucking get old ever? Fuck him and his whining.

Greenbuds
02-14-2007, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Brett
BTW Greenbuds facts are 100% accurate, yet he's still an asshole in how he presented them. The point was to start a war on the site, then start the typical Army vs. Links thing, then run back here and report in. Doesn't it fucking get old ever? Fuck him and his whining.

Bwahahahahaha

What a stupid crybaby fuck you are. You need to ban me, and then come over here and say I'm 100% right? You're too much of a chickenshit to do it at your own fanboy site?

And how was I being an asshole, junior? First post I made was an article about Sammy's tequila and your boy linkturdmotherfucker (the dude with the Mikey pic) comes out saying "just admit you think Sammy sucks" and the sheep all panic and go into gang mentality protection mode.

Another idiot had "Sammy was better in Halen" for his stupid childish sig (talk about wanting to start shit), so I posted the facts I posted in here, proving Hagar owes 90% of his success to DLR, and then you lock up the thread, like half the threads there. What a joke that palace. I bet half the posts there are made just to score your points. Lame.

That's ok, I'll have the last laugh as I don't give a fuck about Mikey like you constantly WHINE about - is 3/4 enough? Where the fuck you been, Emporturd? It seems 3/4 has been 'enough' for the last 22 years, why are you out to spoil the Roth tour with your sour grapes and whining? Thought you were a VH fan?

Why is it ok for Dave to be gone, but it's a requirement to have Mikey - the smallest contributor to the group. Since when are the background vocals more important then the lead vocals???

And looks like your pals were wrong, who typecast me as someone from here who had been there before. Wrong again, Emperturd. You believed that Van Squalen ("Oh no, we don't want you banned for making Sammy look bad") pussy who stalked my every post with "We know who you are".

Guess who was right, about everything, after all? Yep, *me*, you moderating, Police-loving, Dave-hating, Hagar homo.

Do you even know Sammy isn't even in the band? Why do you cater to that element? Are you some kind of half-assed poodle lover disguised as a VH fan, or are those sheep big donaters so you have to kiss their ass?

Yep, some forum you got there champ. I bet you got the shit beat out of you in HS, so now you need to have this complex of banning people out of fear of ruining your little fantasy world where Sammy has the second best selling tequila and Roth is still out of Van Halen.

And then you have the gall to cry and bitch about it over here!

Enjoy your fantasy world. You Hagar crybabies have no idea what is about to happen with VH. The tour is gonna be huge, it's gonna make the Hagar reunion look like an even bigger joke than it was. And all you Police-loving shitheads are going to be posting your Police reviews in a Van Halen forum. That's-a-niiiiice.

If any of you or your pussy posse want to really debate the sadness of Hagar, come to alt.music.van-halen. No pussy moderation and no pussy moderators to hide behind or protect the thin-skinned asswipes that call themselves Hagar fans.

You USED to post there, but like all coward sheep, ran to your links for protection.

Your site is the biggest running VH joke on the Internet and you don't give a fuck. You just want to praise Sammy and make money off the Dave tour. And you know your sheep will pay you, because they need the moderation and the protection from the real world.

As in the real world where Hagar is out of VH and owes 90% of his success to DLR.

Don't like people coming here and exposing you as the moderating pussy you are? Then it's simple. Don't be a moderating pussy and ban free thought. What the fuck are you so afraid of?

Oh yeah, the truth about Hagar and his sudden fall into oblivion with Mikey.

Buy-bye Sammy. Buh-bye Mikey. Buh-bye VHLinks sheep pen. Cry and waste away at your little hole on the net. The real VH fans are having the last and best laugh.

Have fun with your Hagar circle jerks at the links and the phony 'opinons' from the resident sheep and fanboys. Have fun playing God, you little sad cowardly man.

ps - and I don't give a fuck about any fuckwad interjecting with "You're wrong about Brett, Brett is actually..."

Bullfuckingshit. He's a pussy with a complex and hides behind and uses the VH name for his 'power' and personal gain. What a stupid fuck. I've dealt with the pussy and I've seen and know what his kind are - sore losers. Every fucking one of them - sore ass, crybaby, sour grapes reeking losers.

It's funny as hell I was able to piss off so many Hagar sheep in so little time with so little effort and in the process expose you for what you are - fakes.

I was here long before you and your links and I'll be here long after.

See you at the Roth reunion where you WILL shell out big money for VH sans Mikey, you two-faced Hagar-loving jackoff.

Now go and cry and have me banned from here too.

LMFAO!

Later, dick!

Hardrock69
02-14-2007, 08:45 AM

Go back down to Cabo. Your Master Sandblaster The Magnificent hired you to suck his cock, not sully the Roth Army with your mindless drivel...
:rolleyes:

Plexi Head
02-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Bwahahahahaha

What a stupid crybaby fuck you are. You need to ban me, and then come over here and say I'm 100% right? You're too much of a chickenshit to do it at your own fanboy site?

And how was I being an asshole, junior? First post I made was an article about Sammy's tequila and your boy linkturdmotherfucker (the dude with the Mikey pic) comes out saying "just admit you think Sammy sucks" and the sheep all panic and go into gang mentality protection mode.

Another idiot had "Sammy was better in Halen" for his stupid childish sig (talk about wanting to start shit), so I posted the facts I posted in here, proving Hagar owes 90% of his success to DLR, and then you lock up the thread, like half the threads there. What a joke that palace. I bet half the posts there are made just to score your points. Lame.

That's ok, I'll have the last laugh as I don't give a fuck about Mikey like you constantly WHINE about - is 3/4 enough? Where the fuck you been, Emporturd? It seems 3/4 has been 'enough' for the last 22 years, why are you out to spoil the Roth tour with your sour grapes and whining? Thought you were a VH fan?

Why is it ok for Dave to be gone, but it's a requirement to have Mikey - the smallest contributor to the group. Since when are the background vocals more important then the lead vocals???

And looks like your pals were wrong, who typecast me as someone from here who had been there before. Wrong again, Emperturd. You believed that Van Squalen ("Oh no, we don't want you banned for making Sammy look bad") pussy who stalked my every post with "We know who you are".

Guess who was right, about everything, after all? Yep, *me*, you moderating, Police-loving, Dave-hating, Hagar homo.

Do you even know Sammy isn't even in the band? Why do you cater to that element? Are you some kind of half-assed poodle lover disguised as a VH fan, or are those sheep big donaters so you have to kiss their ass?

Yep, some forum you got there champ. I bet you got the shit beat out of you in HS, so now you need to have this complex of banning people out of fear of ruining your little fantasy world where Sammy has the second best selling tequila and Roth is still out of Van Halen.

And then you have the gall to cry and bitch about it over here!

Enjoy your fantasy world. You Hagar crybabies have no idea what is about to happen with VH. The tour is gonna be huge, it's gonna make the Hagar reunion look like an even bigger joke than it was. And all you Police-loving shitheads are going to be posting your Police reviews in a Van Halen forum. That's-a-niiiiice.

If any of you or your pussy posse want to really debate the sadness of Hagar, come to alt.music.van-halen. No pussy moderation and no pussy moderators to hide behind or protect the thin-skinned asswipes that call themselves Hagar fans.

You USED to post there, but like all coward sheep, ran to your links for protection.

Your site is the biggest running VH joke on the Internet and you don't give a fuck. You just want to praise Sammy and make money off the Dave tour. And you know your sheep will pay you, because they need the moderation and the protection from the real world.

As in the real world where Hagar is out of VH and owes 90% of his success to DLR.

Don't like people coming here and exposing you as the moderating pussy you are? Then it's simple. Don't be a moderating pussy and ban free thought. What the fuck are you so afraid of?

Oh yeah, the truth about Hagar and his sudden fall into oblivion with Mikey.

Buy-bye Sammy. Buh-bye Mikey. Buh-bye VHLinks sheep pen. Cry and waste away at your little hole on the net. The real VH fans are having the last and best laugh.

Have fun with your Hagar circle jerks at the links and the phony 'opinons' from the resident sheep and fanboys. Have fun playing God, you little sad cowardly man.

ps - and I don't give a fuck about any fuckwad interjecting with "You're wrong about Brett, Brett is actually..."

Bullfuckingshit. He's a pussy with a complex and hides behind and uses the VH name for his 'power' and personal gain. What a stupid fuck. I've dealt with the pussy and I've seen and know what his kind are - sore losers. Every fucking one of them - sore ass, crybaby, sour grapes reeking losers.

It's funny as hell I was able to piss off so many Hagar sheep in so little time with so little effort and in the process expose you for what you are - fakes.

I was here long before you and your links and I'll be here long after.

See you at the Roth reunion where you WILL shell out big money for VH sans Mikey, you two-faced Hagar-loving jackoff.

Now go and cry and have me banned from here too.

LMFAO!

Later, dick!

And there I was thinking the weed pacified. : )

Rikk
02-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Greenbuds...start editing your posts down. I wanted to keep up with the boxing match, but didn't have 90 minutes to spend reading your post.

seenbad
02-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Greenbuds- A sphincter says what?

Hardrock69
02-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Greenbuds...A Brett says what?

Diamondjimi
02-14-2007, 03:54 PM
Ahh , the links.

Here's one of the many wonderful things posted there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/5150time25qt.gif

VHLinks=the original sheep pen...

Greenbuds
02-14-2007, 03:57 PM
Greenbuds...start editing your posts down. I wanted to keep up with the boxing match, but didn't have 90 minutes to spend reading your post.

Sorry, but I just wanted to make sure I got everything in while I had the coward's attention and before he could run away again.

The boxing match ended a couple days ago on a TKO when the Linkers cried "No Mas" and banned me.

This is just the typical post-fight press conference where the loser (Brett) cries and says he was wasn't ready when the bell rang.

Greenbuds
02-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Greenbuds- A sphincter says what?

I wouldn't know. I've never met your mother.

I thought you were through with me, kid? Looks like I hit a nerve with this linker.

Link-on!

Mugwump
02-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Well, the VHLinks site appeared to be a coherent, moderate website in which one could seek real news on Van Halen and the current state of the band. I was wrong with that assumption.

Panamark
02-14-2007, 04:54 PM
My theory is all these fan based web-sites hope one day to become
official. Especially when the subject covered doesnt really have
a great web-presence.

If for example personal members from the Hagar/Anthony camp
were frequenting the links, and Brenty knows this, of course he
is going to start kissin the appropriate places.

In the end nobody wants to run these sites at a loss...

Without causing further discontent between the parties,
I loved some of those facts Greenbud ! :)

Plexi Head
02-14-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
Ahh , the links.

Here's one of the many wonderful things posted there.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/5150time25qt.gif

VHLinks=the original sheep pen...

No wonder this band is a joke to so many, that is painful to see.

ZahZoo
02-14-2007, 06:04 PM
You guys are funny.

So is this the Army Martyr thread?

LOL... 72 virgins cuming up!!

Panamark
02-14-2007, 06:08 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE VAN GAYGAR WALK...

Damn you diamondjimi, it cost me $200
bucks for a hypnotist to remove that permamently
from my memory, now its back...

THE PAIN, OH THE PAIN !!

Diamondjimi
02-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE VAN GAYGAR WALK...

Damn you diamondjimi, it cost me $200
bucks for a hypnotist to remove that permamently
from my memory, now its back...

THE PAIN, OH THE PAIN !!

Hahaha, not as painful as the thought that some assmunch created that gif. And the fuckwits who actually believe that this is the "real" VH.......

Man the links reeks of sheepshit. :eek:

Brett
02-14-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Panamark

If for example personal members from the Hagar/Anthony camp
were frequenting the links, and Brenty knows this, of course he
is going to start kissin the appropriate places.

You know that's 100% not true Marky. I say whatever I want wherever I want. If Eddie Van Halen was posting on there, I'd call him a fucking asshole right there. And he may well be on there, although he hates everyone online. The last thing I've ever cared about is the band's feelings on anything. Now come on.

Point that company man horseshit at the man who deserves it, Brad Starks, not me. I've never gotten a thing from the band, they could care less about the site and I could give a shitaki what they think and you know it.

Sammy Hagar never mattered to me before VH, and doesn't matter now. I wouldn't go see one of his shows, if they gave me tickets. I promise you there are some on this site that would. Hell there were some of you who hate Sam yet you sat through his set at Sam/Dave. That's ONE more time seeing Sammy live solo than I have. Cool!

Brett
02-14-2007, 09:04 PM
Greenbuds, I have no idea what the fuck you're rambling about, but cool man. I apologize, you were right, I was wrong? Better?

Panamark
02-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Point that company man horseshit at the man who deserves it, Brad Starks, not me. I've never gotten a thing from the band, they could care less about the site and I could give a shitaki what they think and you know it.

Add, "Including Mike Anthony" to that paragraph, sticky it
in your main forums, then I will totally believe ya ;)

I honestly reckon, good luck to any of the guys that
get something out of this, I know the costs involved !

Cheers !

Greenbuds
02-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Greenbuds, I have no idea what the fuck you're rambling about, but cool man. I apologize, you were right, I was wrong? Better?

If you are man enough to admit that and you are sincere in what you say, then ok, it's cool. I'm not one to hold a grudge and I don't take all this that serious, anyway. Better.

But for the betterment of your own site, you may want to review some of the beefs I brought up. Wherever I go, I hear a lot of shots taken at your site by Roth fans, but rarely by a Hagar fan. You may want to to take some steps to rectify that situation someday.

Anyway, it's your site and you can do whatever you want and I said my piece.

Brett
02-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Dude I just sent you a PM, I am sincere. I appreicate what you said, I think a lot of it was in anger, and some of that is so untrue, but I can't convince you guys otherwise. It's the internet, what can I say.

There are NO relevant Sammy Hagar web sites with message boards to speak of, so of course Roth fans are going to take shots, because that's where they go. And I've never hid the fact I was fine with Sammy in VH, but I am not going to sit and say I love the guy outside of VH. I simply do not, and don't care about his career unless Eddie is standing next to him.

I've also said I'm 100% hypocritical when it comes to this new VH 4...and it's not because of Dave, I want to be excited, but I just can't be.

The complaints I hear now are the same shit I hear all the time. You know how many people are really banned from Links? Like fucking 3 or 4...and most of the guys that are still banned I actually like, and if they wanted to come back, they could. I just know they don't care.

There is no way to rectify the situation the way you want. Dave-only fans come here and DDLR, people who had no issues with the Sam-era VH go to Links. That's never going to change.

ppg960
02-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Brett is too much into Censorship.
You argue or disagree with him and you get banned. VH Links has always had many pro Hagar fans there.
Let them stay there, who gives a flying Fuck??:cool:

Brett
02-14-2007, 09:33 PM
EVERYONE disagrees with me, there's still plenty of people posting. You know that's not why people are banned come on!

ppg960
02-14-2007, 09:52 PM
Sorry Brett. Many people here feel you give posters the boot to soon into a session.
I don't think "Everyone" disagrees with you all the time.

pflo
02-15-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by ppg960
Brett is too much into Censorship.
You argue or disagree with him and you get banned. VH Links has always had many pro Hagar fans there.
Let them stay there, who gives a flying Fuck??:cool: Very true. But this site is better , anyway, so good riddance.

Panamark
02-15-2007, 02:28 AM
Hey p-dudes, you related ?

Canadians, similar nicks and all....

Greenbuds
09-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Man! You kick some serious ass!!

Thanks, Nick.

Funny how 7 months later you said I was kicked off the links for calling someone a "fag".

See what happens when you let emotions run your life and run blindly to the aid of "fwends"??

Nickdfresh
09-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks, Nick.

Funny how 7 months later you said I was kicked off the links for calling someone a "fag".

See what happens when you let emotions run your life and run blindly to the aid of "fwends"??

LMMFAO!! :D

Here's some help, Bill Shakespeare...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Greenbuds
09-20-2007, 09:18 PM
LMMFAO!! :D

It's good to hear you laugh again and I'll overlook your recent emotional Mike Anthony fanboy remarks.

Peace!

Nickdfresh
09-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Oh, thank you! Am I off the hook of your sapphire wit now? :D

rustoffa
09-20-2007, 09:42 PM
I say whatever I want wherever I want.

LMFAO!!! Thank goodness for the bump!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2cQPln0Fr8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k2cQPln0Fr8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DLRdelight!
09-20-2007, 10:03 PM
fuck i just checked that website out and talk about shitty. never knew so many people like hagar giving it up the ass to them. fucking losers.

Halen High
09-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Forget about posting at the VHLinks. I check there from time to time to see if there's any breaking news, but have never signed up. It's just a miserable place.

There's a lot more CVH fans there than Van Hagar fans (obviously), but it's the Sammy lovers who control it. Hiding behind this no-Mike issue when really it's the demise of Van Hagar that's got them all stirred up.

hain23x
09-20-2007, 10:26 PM
fighting over which message boards are cooler is little too..
http://www.tiscalinet.ch/spiderling/save/Bilder/pics/plakat.jpg

Nickdfresh
09-20-2007, 10:39 PM
:D LOL

There are a lot of good people at the Links...

Some very big ROTH fans...

There are very few Van H_____ fans that will say that the Van Hagar era was better, even if they really like the Hagar era. Most are "bi-Halen" to an exent or another, and that's fine...

bueno bob
09-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Halen High
Forget about posting at the VHLinks. I check there from time to time to see if there's any breaking news, but have never signed up. It's just a miserable place.

There's a lot more CVH fans there than Van Hagar fans (obviously), but it's the Sammy lovers who control it. Hiding behind this no-Mike issue when really it's the demise of Van Hagar that's got them all stirred up.

I'll easily admit that I prefer the Roth Army over any and all other Van Halen (or related) message boards, for sure. I think the site has the best layout, format and forums, along with the best posters for sure. This is, as far as I'm concerned, "the place to be" for any true Van Halen fan.

On the same note, the links is a good site for the Eddie fans, the Van Hagar fans, and the fans who look at it as "All Van Halen", no matter what or who.

I think I made two posts at the Links before I finally decided to quit lurking here and register...my two posts were regarding the Van Halen absence and how they should come back to the spotlight, regardless of who was at the mic. Of course, I knew what I wanted, and rather than bicker it endlessly over here, I figured the Army offered much greener pastures...

Sure, roasting them over a spit here is all fun and good, but I'd never post over there simply for the purpose of taking the Dave vs. Sam fight to them...I think the time for that's over, and it says more to the Sam fans that come over here to stir shit up, even now...

Nickdfresh
09-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Speaking of Bette Midler, I wanted to send this out to Greenpuds...

Oh yes my friend, you're "my hero" for getting banned form the Links in 24-hours!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jI7ZCCJHGaw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jI7ZCCJHGaw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

stilleddiesangel
09-21-2007, 08:39 AM
:D LOL

There are a lot of good people at the Links...

Some very big ROTH fans...

There are very few Van H_____ fans that will say that the Van Hagar era was better, even if they really like the Hagar era. Most are "bi-Halen" to an exent or another, and that's fine...

You know it you stud!! Hows you doing? :D

Just read all this... funny as hell! The most hilarious thing about it is pretty much all the staff over at the Links are CVH fans first and foremost and always have been.

As for Dave... damn... he looks GREAT!!! Roll on November.. LA.. and lots of madness! :killer:

Nickdfresh
09-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
You know it you stud!! Hows you doing? :D

Just read all this... funny as hell! The most hilarious thing about it is pretty much all the staff over at the Links are CVH fans first and foremost and always have been.

As for Dave... damn... he looks GREAT!!! Roll on November.. LA.. and lots of madness! :killer:

My SEA, I'm doin' fine, baby...

How's my favorite, softest, and sweetest sheep...:)

I've never had a problem with 90% of the mods over there. There is one that's kind of a "Nancy-boy" tool though. But he'll remain unnamed.:D And he's even a big Dave fan!

BITEYOASS
09-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the club Greenbuds! That douche mod over at VHLinks named Brett has been giving us trouble for years, he even liked Van Cherone. And ever since the PastureDome closed down, he's been a pussy ever since. Guess the tables have turned and they are all outnumbered now! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Dr. Love
09-21-2007, 08:51 PM
I think Greenbuds got all butthurt that he was faceplanted into the virtual pavement over here recently. He just can't seem to let it go.

Let me make it plain for you:

No one gives a shit about you or your hurt little ego. Shut up, already.

It's stupid to have to spell this shit out so plainly, but anything subtle goes right over that mental midget's head... by about 3 feet.

Greenbuds
09-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
I think Greenbuds got all ...

LMFAO!!!!

IS THIS FUCKING IDIOT NEWBIE STILL PISSED AND OBSESSED WITH ME???

This fucking Hagar ass-licker has the balls to say he doesn't care about me and yet responds to my every post?

LOL at the 27 yo (yeah, you weren't even born when I attended VH concerts) still into KISS (unborn for them as well) and role-playing his heroes.

Some people get hurt and just *can't* let shit go!

Too bad....

And too funny!

bueno bob
09-21-2007, 10:48 PM
RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!! :mad:

http://www.downtownvancouver.com/directory/2006-vancouver-pride-parade/listing_images/2006-vancouver-gay-pride-image.jpg

Dr. Love
09-21-2007, 11:10 PM

LOL ROFL LMAO LULZ

Whatever. True to form. Call your 'fwends' to help you. Oh, wait. You have none here. Huh, imagine that.

You might want to seek medical help for all the rectal trauma you've endured as a result of the surprise buttsecks you've received since you decided to spread your cheeks and start posting your nonsense here.

Since you're too dense to understand what the above says, I'll dumb it down for you.

STFU & GTFO

PS - in another turn of poetic irony, you make my point about you for me.

Diamondjimi
09-22-2007, 12:03 AM
PWN3D

Greenbuds
09-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

You might want to seek medical help for all the rectal trauma you've endured as a

Whooaa!

Fantasy boy isn't finished!
Now he's inflicted "rectal trauma" over the internet.

Is this the "game" you have?

Are you 'through' yet?

Still need another few posts to make your 'flame'?

Fucking dumbass newby, still hurting over a little flame...

bueno bob
09-22-2007, 02:10 AM
Whooaa!

Fantasy boy isn't finished!
Now he's inflicted "rectal trauma" over the internet.

Is this the "game" you have?

Are you 'through' yet?

Still need another few posts to make your 'flame'?

Fucking dumbass newby, still hurting over a little flame...

Listen up newbie, you really suck at this.

Painfully embarassing, but I got your gig now - either you ARE really this stupid, or you're just trolling. I will give you some credit, you're much more interesting than Thorman or Tom Vu, but you've got a hell of a long way to go before you become legendary yet.

Now, newbie, here's what I want you to do - first, post some more. Because at your post count, you're a newbie. On top of that, you're not very good at flame wars, so I'd suggest reading up on some of the past threads around here to learn how to do it correctly. Get some experience under your belt, because you're going about this all the wrong way...the "I know you are but what am I???" argument, no matter how you word it, is really stupid.

Third, I'd suggest logging off for a little while and going out to get some sunlight. I'm online for a handful of downtime hours a day (usually two to three), and will at times log in to read a PM that gets shot my way.

Every time I log in here...you're here...and you're waiting in Main...that's kinda scary. May I suggest SUNLIGHT? Too many hours in front of the PC will rot your flame skills from within, so go take the dog out, go for a jog...look for a job...make a friend or something...play in the traffic...get professional help...hire a whore...tell him to shave first, whatever floats your boat...

A good healthy life balance is the best suggestion for being in tip top mental shape to do battle here, and in detatching myself from this argument, I feel badly watching you get owned as much as you do. It's shameful, man. Seriously.

Now I know you're a newbie, so I'm giving you this advice out of the goodness of whatever's left of my heart, and I won't do so again.

Do the right thing, newbie.

Do the right thing.

seenbad
09-22-2007, 02:46 AM
Wow. I'm absolutely shocked that GB is continuing to have trouble making close and personal friendships. I am very sad for him. :)

BWAA HA HA HA HA HAHAH AHAHA H AHAHAH!!! :D

jhale667
09-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Listen up newbie, you really suck at this.

Painfully embarassing, but I got your gig now - either you ARE really this stupid, or you're just trolling. I will give you some credit, you're much more interesting than Thorman or Tom Vu, but you've got a hell of a long way to go before you become legendary yet.

Now, newbie, here's what I want you to do - first, post some more. Because at your post count, you're a newbie. On top of that, you're not very good at flame wars, so I'd suggest reading up on some of the past threads around here to learn how to do it correctly. Get some experience under your belt, because you're going about this all the wrong way...the "I know you are but what am I???" argument, no matter how you word it, is really stupid.

Third, I'd suggest logging off for a little while and going out to get some sunlight. I'm online for a handful of downtime hours a day (usually two to three), and will at times log in to read a PM that gets shot my way.

Every time I log in here...you're here...and you're waiting in Main...that's kinda scary. May I suggest SUNLIGHT? Too many hours in front of the PC will rot your flame skills from within, so go take the dog out, go for a jog...look for a job...make a friend or something...play in the traffic...get professional help...hire a whore...tell him to shave first, whatever floats your boat...

A good healthy life balance is the best suggestion for being in tip top mental shape to do battle here, and in detatching myself from this argument, I feel badly watching you get owned as much as you do. It's shameful, man. Seriously.

Now I know you're a newbie, so I'm giving you this advice out of the goodness of whatever's left of my heart, and I won't do so again.

Do the right thing, newbie.

Do the right thing.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/POW.gif

Attention Greenpuds a.k.a. NEWBIE:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/owned60.gif

:rolleyes:

Greenbuds
09-22-2007, 06:52 AM
Listen up

LOL

This guy spent ALL FUCKING FRIDAY NIGHT WAITING FOR ME!

Him and his assbuddy Hagar friend Jhale - STILL PISSED!

I'm not gonna read your long winded rants you fucking dumbass newbies!

Over 50 posts a day between the both of them - OMG GET A FUCKING LIFE!

jhale667
09-22-2007, 06:47 PM
http://e.photos.cx/prize-07b.jpg

chi-town324
09-22-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
http://e.photos.cx/prize-07b.jpg :D

Nickdfresh
09-22-2007, 08:15 PM
LMFAO!!!!

IS THIS FUCKING IDIOT NEWBIE STILL PISSED AND OBSESSED WITH ME???

Um, elephant-douche, do you know what a "newbie" actually is?

This fucking Hagar ass-licker has the balls to say he doesn't care about me and yet responds to my every post?

Mmmmm...look who's talking. Are you getting "emotional" now?

LOL at the 27 yo (yeah, you weren't even born when I attended VH concerts) still into KISS (unborn for them as well) and role-playing his heroes.

Dude, try taking an English 101 or creative writing course so I can figure out what the fuck you're trying to say. And so you can say it.

Yes, we know you're old as fuck. But age isn't a prerequisite for fandom...

Too bad....

And too funny!

Wow! You first!

Nickdfresh
09-22-2007, 08:19 PM
LOL

This guy spent ALL FUCKING FRIDAY NIGHT WAITING FOR ME!

Over 50 posts a day between the both of them - OMG GET A FUCKING LIFE!

Jesus! I swear this has to be Wayne L.!

DrMaddVibe
09-22-2007, 08:22 PM
cough*Jesterstar alert*cough

bueno bob
09-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
cough*Jesterstar alert*cough

Between Wayne L. and Jesterstar, I was kinda starting to wonder myself.

Diamondjimi
09-22-2007, 09:28 PM
LOL

Dude , you registered in '04. Big fuckin deal . If you'd actually been a regular here you'd know that Bueno and jhale are respected veterans here. Unlike yourself they cuntribute to this site.....
Let's see you start a thread that get's more than 20 views.:rolleyes:

Carry on Sparky . You won't last another 3 months. (Put that in your sig. and smoke it.)

http://www.daveanddarren.com/trophy.gif

Greenbuds
09-23-2007, 01:48 AM
Dude , you registered in '04. Big fuckin deal . If you'd actually been a regular here you'd know that Bueno and jhale are respected veterans here. Unlike yourself they cuntribute to this site.....
Let's see you start a thread that get's more than 20 views.:rolleyes:

Carry on Sparky . You won't last another 3 months. (Put that in your sig. and smoke it.)

LOOK AT ALL THE NEWBIES HERE TOOO-NIGHT!

Well, champ, why don't we start with this thread, which I started 7 months ago. Fuck, you're dumber than you sound.

And yeah, Darth Vader and his pal being 'respected' is largely why I *don't* post here that often. Mainly just to spread some anti-Hagar news.

The maturity of this forum is comparable with VHlinks, not everyone, but enough people to ruin it, as you're all in a contest not to make quality posts, but to pad your sissy post count that means everything in your fantasy world.

And boy, watch out if one of your "fwends" gets his feelings hurt, here comes the pussy posse to the rescue.

Your other problem is you think the DLR forums started with this site.

Sorry, kid, I was posting about DLR when some of you were still in middle school.

Keep crying for the Mods to ban me you stupid fuck. You desperately want this to be the next VHlinks and have 5 people post 40 posts a day and ruin the joint.

And every time someone uses a Bette Midler reference about Sammy, I smile, seeing how I'm the one who started that like 12 years ago.

Sarge has the best DLR site on the net, but it's not the oldest, kid, and his forum has been hi-jacked by a few Mike Anthony and Hagar die-hards who can't get a clue or let things go and hide behind their post count.

Have fun staying up all night, again, pissed off out of your fucking mind worrying about me....

jhale667
09-23-2007, 02:16 AM
http://e.photos.cx/stfufortune-d86.jpg

Newbie. :rolleyes:

Diamondjimi
09-23-2007, 03:42 AM
LOOK AT ALL THE NEWBIES HERE TOOO-NIGHT!
Wow , Mr. Greendud . You sound just like Dave !:rolleyes:

Well, champ, why don't we start with this thread, which I started 7 months ago. Fuck, you're dumber than you sound.

Ya think???....See first cap quote .....:rolleyes:

And yeah, Darth Vader and his pal being 'respected' is largely why I *don't* post here that often. Mainly just to spread some anti-Hagar news.

Then why not log out and fuck off for good ?

The maturity of this forum is comparable with VHlinks, not everyone, but enough people to ruin it, as you're all in a contest not to make quality posts, but to pad your sissy post count that means everything in your fantasy world.

Then why not log out and fuck off for good ?

And boy, watch out if one of your "fwends" gets his feelings hurt, here comes the pussy posse to the rescue.

You're lonely. No friends. Sucks to be you.

Hey ,why not log and fuck off for good ?

Your other problem is you think the DLR forums started with this site.

Mmm , kay........ You know what my problems are ,huh ? This coming from some cunt with a hundred and something posts ? Dude you don't know shit about me !

I sure know something about you........ You're the load your Mom should've swallowed

Sorry, kid, I was posting about DLR when some of you were still in middle school.

Nice ! You had a computer in the 70's? :rolleyes:

Keep crying for the Mods to ban me you stupid fuck. You desperately want this to be the next VHlinks and have 5 people post 40 posts a day and ruin the joint.

Hey cunt , the mods here are on top of shit. They don't need to be told. Sounds like you don't like it here.

Hey , why not log out and fuck off for good ?

And every time someone uses a Bette Midler reference about Sammy, I smile, seeing how I'm the one who started that like 12 years ago.

Mr. Greenduds , you are a walking absurdity ! :rolleyes:

Sarge has the best DLR site on the net,

Uh , duh....
Wow , you sure know your "internet" !

and his forum has been hi-jacked by a few Mike Anthony and Hagar die-hards who can't get a clue or let things go and hide behind their post count.

Well mensa , if you actually participated in this site for the last 3+ you'd know 99% of the posters here are fans of M.A.'s part in CVH (Classic Van Halen to Newbie trolls such as yourself) ...

Hagar die hards??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow , you really don't have a fuckin clue about this site.
If you did you'd know that sheep are stomped into fine dust 'round these parts. You emptyheaded shitfunnel....

Have fun staying up all night, again, pissed off out of your fucking mind worrying about me....

Get over yourself fluffer. Next time get your whole head in front of the barrel !

That is all...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/jerkoff.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Gheythread.jpg

jhale667
09-23-2007, 04:01 AM
Wow , Mr. Greendud .
You're lonely. No friends. Sucks to be you. I sure know something about you........ You're the load your Mom should've swallowed.
You emptyheaded shitfunnel....

Greenpuds (& Eddie78) =

http://e.photos.cx/pwn01carcass-6f9.jpg

Hey, why not log out and fuck off for good, NEWBIE?

Greenbuds
09-23-2007, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by diamondjaime

Hey cunt , the mods here are on top of shit.

No shit, it's the true sign of my Pwnage of the 'Pussy Posse'.

I knew the mods would be on me the second I flamed a helpless woman like you.

"Baa Waa, Mods please make the mean man go away!" - DiamondJaime

Nice to see I made your sig file as well. Another sign you're my bitch.

Thanks, just watch that throbbing blood vessel on your forehead, it's about to explode!

Fucking dumbass Hagar fan - no friends in 'real' life, against free speech and too weak to defend himself in a moderated forum...

Greenbuds
09-23-2007, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by jstale667
Greenpuds (& Eddie78) =

Bwahahaha

I see Eddie78 hit a nerve as well.

Fucking Hagar links pussy...

"Eddie doesn't like Yngwie, Baaaa waaaa, make these mean men go away, mommy!" - jstale667

Greenbuds
09-23-2007, 05:03 AM
VHLinks ... OWNED !!!

Thanks.

Greenbuds
09-23-2007, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Welcome to the club Greenbuds! That douche mod over at VHLinks named Brett has been giving us trouble for years, he even liked Van Cherone. And ever since the PastureDome closed down, he's been a pussy ever since. Guess the tables have turned and they are all outnumbered now! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Thanks.

Yeah, VHLinks is a victim of censorship and it's not even readable anymore. Too many pussies running to the mods.

jhale667
09-23-2007, 05:28 AM
jstale667

Oh c'mon....is that all you've got now? Pa-thetic.
Not surprising, really...
http://e.photos.cx/idiot-763.jpg

Better go log on as your alias and think of a comeback...

http://e.photos.cx/noob_4-c96.jpg

jhale667
09-23-2007, 05:37 AM
I'm a fucking Hagar links pussy...

Obviously. :D

Diamondjimi
09-23-2007, 01:25 PM
No shit, it's the true sign of my Pwnage of the 'Pussy Posse'.

I knew the mods would be on me the second I flamed a helpless woman like you.

"Baa Waa, Mods please make the mean man go away!" - DiamondJaime

Nice to see I made your sig file as well. Another sign you're my bitch.

Thanks, just watch that throbbing blood vessel on your forehead, it's about to explode!

Fucking dumbass Hagar fan - no friends in 'real' life, against free speech and too weak to defend himself in a moderated forum...

That's all you got?

What a douche !

Ya got no game 'lil fella. Now run along upstairs and tell Mom how many new friends you're making on the internet.:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
09-23-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks.

Yeah, VHLinks is a victim of censorship and it's not even readable anymore. Too many pussies running to the mods.

Read it a lot, do we?

How's the Hagar forum doin?

Nickdfresh
09-23-2007, 03:18 PM
http://carnagecorp.com/pub/pictures/thread-is-gay.jpg

Nickdfresh
09-23-2007, 03:20 PM
No shit, it's the true sign of my Pwnage of the 'Pussy Posse'....

Must be your hatred of heterosexual men...

Hyman Roth
09-23-2007, 03:53 PM

http://www.daveanddarren.com/trophy.gif

LMAO!! Sorry dj...I can't resist...

Diamondjimi
09-23-2007, 04:05 PM
;)

:cool:

Diamondjimi
09-23-2007, 11:53 PM
VHLinks ... OWNED !!!

Thanks.

Wow ,wtf happened to you since you started this "thread ?

My bets are on you being on the recieving end of a couple of thousand donkey punches at Man Camp may have a factor here....

Carry on super-poster!:rolleyes:

Greenbuds
09-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Wow ,wtf happened since you started this "thread ?

Mike Anthony was fired and you and a few other people got all emotional.

bueno bob
09-24-2007, 12:33 AM

The really sad part?

You very obviously take it more seriously than anybody else does.

But once again, you've established your senior citizenship, and for that, good for you.

On a serious note, I do envy the fact that you got to see the real Van Halen back in 1978, that's a very cool thing...but to follow it up 30 years later by dripping your pussy all over a message board isn't exactly an encore to be proud of, particularly when you're engaged in a flame war and very obviously out of your league.

But again - you're old.

So...

bueno bob
09-24-2007, 12:35 AM
Of course, Diamondjimi has had the BEST suggestion thus far - allow me to reiterate ("reiterate" means "say again"...Mr. Reading Comprehension)...

If you dislike the site and the people who post here so much, why not just LOG OFF and FUCK OFF for good?

Then you can go laugh alone at night at how much you 'owned' us and file your application for social security.

Greenbuds
09-24-2007, 01:43 AM
Of course, Diamondjimi has had the BEST suggestion thus far -

Yeah, I noticed both you and him take 2-3 posts in reaction to my every 1.

It's like you both have the same retard gene that makes you go "Oh, I forgot to add I 'own' him. Here, this extra pic and post will prove me right!"

You fucking go, girl!

Diamondjimi
09-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Yeah, I noticed both you and him take 2-3 posts in reaction to my every 1.

It's like you both have the same retard gene that makes you go "Oh, I forgot to add I 'own' him. Here, this extra pic and post will prove me right!"

You fucking go, girl!

Yaaay , another stellar post from the fuck-up fairy !

:baaa:

jhale667
09-24-2007, 01:53 AM
Oh, I forgot to add you guys are 'owning' me at every turn. Please post an extra pic and prove me right!"

http://e.photos.cx/Owned_Series_Part_Three_3-510.jpg

You fucking go, girl.

Nickdfresh
09-24-2007, 08:00 AM
http://photos31.flickr.com/38833175_0d66f04a76.jpg
Oooooh! Look at me guys!!

Half of the peoples flaming you in this thread could give a shit about Mike, hero.

You're just a stupid nappy dog we all kick...

Andy Taylor
01-06-2009, 08:59 PM
It took me longer than 24 hours.

I only posted on and off and I made a return to links for the first time in close to a year, got into a bunch of debates and within about 48 hours I've been banned with no explanation but it's apparently because I've been taking a pro-Palestinian side in some of the debates. Not looking for sympathy here because I suppose this place would almost certainly be a more right wing forum than the links but to ban someone for their political beliefs is quite pathetic. I also had a sig that read 'Eddie is a psychotic loser and his fans are twice as bad.' But I've had that sig for months so I doubt very much that that was the reason.

But it looks like what I said was true. Eddie's fans are twice as pathetic. Shame on you, pathetic little Nazi's in training.

ThrillsNSpills
01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
http://carnagecorp.com/pub/pictures/thread-is-gay.jpg

I'm disappointed that the guy in front on this picture doesn't have a propellar on his cap

Nickdfresh
01-06-2009, 11:31 PM

I only posted on and off and I made a return to links for the first time in close to a year, got into a bunch of debates and within about 48 hours I've been banned with no explanation but it's apparently because I've been taking a pro-Palestinian side in some of the debates. Not looking for sympathy here because I suppose this place would almost certainly be a more right wing forum than the links but to ban someone for their political beliefs is quite pathetic. I also had a sig that read 'Eddie is a psychotic loser and his fans are twice as bad.' But I've had that sig for months so I doubt very much that that was the reason.

But it looks like what I said was true. Eddie's fans are twice as pathetic. Shame on you, pathetic little Nazi's in training.

Not really. Check the Front Line forum (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)...we don't ban for politics...

But I have had run-ins with a certain Mod over there almost solely on political grounds. Nor do we stuff any political threads in a "Non" forum then selectively decide which political threads and viewpoints can stay and which go...

Andy Taylor
01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Not really. Check the Front Line forum (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)...we don't ban for politics...

But I have had run-ins with a certain Mod over there almost solely on political grounds. Nor do we stuff any political threads in a "Non" forum then selectively decide which political threads and viewpoints can stay and which go...

That's refreshing to see. Wrong of me to make that assumption that this place would be all right wing.

That's disgusting. Disagreeing to the point of banning because someone bashed the band would be one thing (I think that should be ok too) but over politics? The mod who banned me would certainly have to be some kind of zionist; I was coming up with things no one could defend and I more or less had that thread to myself. He must have been real pissed off to put in simply 'Go away' in reason for banning.

To mystery mod: You may be top nazi of your little pond but one day you're going to be the victim of real Nazi'ing in a country rapidly turning to fascism. And I'd like to add a hearty, 'suck Wolfgang's smegma ridden cock' for good measure.

hideyoursheep
01-07-2009, 12:24 AM
That's refreshing to see. Wrong of me to make that assumption that this place would be all right wing.

That's disgusting. Disagreeing to the point of banning because someone bashed the band would be one thing (I think that should be ok too) but over politics? The mod who banned me would certainly have to be some kind of zionist; I was coming up with things no one could defend and I more or less had that thread to myself. He must have been real pissed off to put in simply 'Go away' in reason for banning.

To mystery mod: You may be top nazi of your little pond but one day you're going to be the victim of real Nazi'ing in a country rapidly turning to fascism. And I'd like to add a hearty, 'suck Wolfgang's smegma ridden cock' for good measure.

Real men don't go to VHlinks....

Andy Taylor
01-07-2009, 12:40 AM
What do their mods have against real men?

hideyoursheep
01-07-2009, 12:48 AM
:rockit:They're all pre-op?

Andy Taylor
01-07-2009, 11:44 AM
That's quite prejudiced of Brett I must say.

Btw, is he Jewish? I don't ask that in a Mel Gibson sort of way, I mean why would he be pissed off to that extent? Someone posted an La times article saying that anti-Israeli's compare Israel to Nazi's because they're racist and sick. And I said well there are Israeli's, Jews and blacks who used that comparison, which is true. That was the tipping point it seems, because well there's no real arguement to that is there?

ZahZoo
01-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Real men don't go to VHlinks....

Nah... Real men go anywhere they damn well please.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2009, 01:49 PM

LOL I had a great PM-fight with OLO over there one time...He basically told me to piss off with my "political bullshit," and I told him he was an ass that was ignoring what was going on their while only responding to some crybaby's complaint...

He couldn't just outright ban be because I'm a bit notorious and know a lot of those guys in an online sort of way...

I have nothing against Brett and he puts a lot of his time into running that site. But his whole not acknowledging the political thing is really a tad silly. People there just use the "Non" section to discuss politics, but the minute you piss someone off a Mod yells to stop discussing politics. They should either start a politics forum, or completely ban any of those right wing dopes over there from starting their fetish threads...

Nickdfresh
01-07-2009, 01:52 PM
That's quite prejudiced of Brett I must say.

Btw, is he Jewish? I don't ask that in a Mel Gibson sort of way, I mean why would he be pissed off to that extent? Someone posted an La times article saying that anti-Israeli's compare Israel to Nazi's because they're racist and sick. And I said well there are Israeli's, Jews and blacks who used that comparison, which is true. That was the tipping point it seems, because well there's no real arguement to that is there?

Yes, he is Jewish. But I think that has little to do with it. He's against pretty much any talk of political controversies on his site, but basically tolerates it as long as no one is flaming over it...

GAR
01-07-2009, 02:28 PM
You desperately want this to be the next VHlinks and have 5 people post 40 posts a day and ruin the joint.

Let's not have any of that. I don't even think we banned Katydid - banning's for ::coughtwonabombercough:: fags and people named Norton!

Pasadena Bunnie
01-07-2009, 02:58 PM
nice work, man. nothing like watching Spammy fans wither under the facts...

Greenbuds - Enjoyed your first post on this thread, but may I remind you that BB and JHale are two of the Best of this Army.... Since you are a newbie, I would advise you to walk on egg shells... :hula:

Andy Taylor
01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
LOL I had a great PM-fight with OLO over there one time...He basically told me to piss off with my "political bullshit," and I told him he was an ass that was ignoring what was going on their while only responding to some crybaby's complaint...

He couldn't just outright ban be because I'm a bit notorious and know a lot of those guys in an online sort of way...

I have nothing against Brett and he puts a lot of his time into running that site. But his whole not acknowledging the political thing is really a tad silly. People there just use the "Non" section to discuss politics, but the minute you piss someone off a Mod yells to stop discussing politics. They should either start a politics forum, or completely ban any of those right wing dopes over there from starting their fetish threads...

I think I know the mentality. Most people out there want to avoid the issues, think life can carry on. no probs as their liberties are disappearing fast. A lot of liberals are guilty of this, in addition to the right wing.

It's dumb how the right wing opinions far as I can see are allowed to continue there.

Yes, he is Jewish. But I think that has little to do with it. He's against pretty much any talk of political controversies on his site, but basically tolerates it as long as no one is flaming over it...

tsk tsk... what a wonderful world it would be if running a VH site and job and family were the only things to worry about. This is what concerns me about most people. That they think the danger was limited to bad Bush and it's not worth worrying about anything else.

GAR
01-07-2009, 05:23 PM
There's a reason why they call vhlinks.com "the stinks"

My last years' registration there was the same as in 2002 or so, it lasted about 20 posts before Brett's Merry Band of Pussies banned me from posting.

But that's fine by me: I don't get along well with the Redheaded kids in the VH class.. to get along perfectly fine, you have to accept Sammy like the rest of the LGBT crowd who post there, don't say anything critical about Eddie, do not say things like "Dave or the Grave" and be equally accepting of any Sam-Mike musical abberation such as:

Planet US
Los Tres Gusanos
The Waboritas
Cabo Wabo October Birthday Bash Concert

The reason Brett calls it "vh links" is in reference to us, Rotharmy, because everyone that gets banned there finds an open Van Halen forum here then no longer return.

T

Andy Taylor
01-07-2009, 06:18 PM
It's dumb that you have to agree with someone being good if you don't think it is. I'm a Hagar solo fan but can't stand Van Hagar for the most part.

I think this is quite a common occurence in fan groups. I've seen splinter groups start in the Iron Maiden base. This happens a lot in Duran Duran groups. I was on a Duran forum, well three different groups, got banned from them all, started my own and it's still running. We take a completely troll like approach to running the place. We're almost entirely critical of the band the whole time. Something that rarely happens on a board dedicated to the band. Ironically there was a second board doing the same thing and I got banned from there for saying the people there were ugly and shallow: which they were.

GAR
01-07-2009, 06:36 PM
It's dumb that you have to agree with someone being good if you don't think it is. I'm a Hagar solo fan but can't stand Van Hagar for the most part.

Hagar has two or three good songs but so do The Muppets, so whatever he has to do with Van Halen is puppetry at the least and minimal at best.

He's also fat, that didn't make him a good Agave farmer because he chose to drink the profits.

Sammy Hagar plays guitar, but can he row a boat with the fucking thing? The significance of Sam playing guitar in Van Halen is equivalent.

Sammy has a perfectly fitted set of dentures, but does that make him a good food taster for the Taliban? Not if he's still breathing.

Hagar the Horrible can't drive an automobile 55 miles an hour, so does this make him any less stable a motorcycle rider? With any luck, let's hope so.

See Andy, we have the freedom to disagree here on this board especially if it's debating the negative points on franchise-wrecker Sammule Hagar of the Ever-Expanding waistband.

Andy Taylor
01-07-2009, 07:38 PM
Well I certainly wish Hagar never joined the band, even though I like 0U812. But the sentiments up there are alright by me.

Van Halen are not even a big challenge to bash.

GAR
01-07-2009, 07:47 PM
ou812 IS A PIECE OF SHIT

Andy Taylor
01-07-2009, 07:57 PM
I disagree. It rocks.

DEMON CUNT
01-07-2009, 10:07 PM
An oldie but a goodie!

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/1/7/f_linkskids2m_8c360c4.jpg

GAR
01-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Bizarro Brett, our mirrored-universe bot-Mod, will now ban him automatically for supporting such a notion.

Bizarro Brett mocks anything incorrect and disapproved of in Van Halen reality. Kinda like how Brett functions at his own site, and yet how we would expect him to function here only he'd fuck everything up banning everyone as a Mod here so we won't do it.

GAR
01-07-2009, 10:41 PM
An oldie but a goodie!

HA Classic~!!:rofl:

Andy Taylor
01-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Cool pic!

I just got a reply for my pm to Bratt. He says he didn't even read my posts, simply took action after the '10 complaints' he recieved. Wow... those right wingers didn't even take the time to answer my points, they just went ahead and boohooed on his shoulder. And poor mod's only reaction is not rock the boat; kick out the 'troublemakers' to keep the peace.

Guitar Shark
01-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Andy, I read your posts at the Links. In my opinion, there was nothing objectionable about your posts other than the fact that they were anti-Israel.

Andy Taylor
01-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Well most Americans will be Americans.

Andy Taylor
01-08-2009, 12:35 PM
The term anti-Israel just like anti-American is also quite bereft of meaning. If you disagree with someone's policy then that means you just disagree. Otherwise, when the 'anti' is used it's just a dismissal. Hitler could have easily disqualified his opponent by saying, 'well, you're just anti-Nazi. You don't get what we do.' It's a way of shutting someone up and nothing more. I believe Goering or someone said exactly that about Nazi tactics.

Guitar Shark
01-08-2009, 12:40 PM
I don't really have an opinion on the Israel/Palestine thing, but I agree that it is lame to ban someone for their political viewpoints, if that's what happened.

GAR
01-08-2009, 03:29 PM
In my opinion, there was nothing objectionable about your posts other than the fact that they were anti-Israel.

vhlinks.com can FUCK SALT!

What does it matter whether he was or was not posting objectionable opinions, Brett failure not to even read what 10 pussies PMm'ed him tell us there are 11 pussies moderating the board.

Am I correct or is this not the truth - it's a discussion board! It's not Journalism! WHAT A SALTFUCKING DICK!

Andy Taylor
01-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Brett has a salty dick? I think I'm getting some insight into his condition now...

GAR
01-08-2009, 04:17 PM
sorry, referring my lastest goldmine of humor "tourettes guy" from Youtube

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rqtr_RvR3sY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rqtr_RvR3sY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

To those watching from work: turn the sound really low..

Andy Taylor
01-08-2009, 04:30 PM
:rofl:

GAR
01-08-2009, 04:36 PM
"Don't put the beer back.."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyesaMW81wo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cyesaMW81wo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"NOOOOOO~!!"

GAR
01-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Umm, this is the finest, platinum grade thing I have ever, ever discovered on YouTube.

Prepare. Now click play "Bird in the House"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lqHduDdLQE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lqHduDdLQE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This will kick 2 girls 1 cups' ass but watch the whole thing.. it's all about the bird.

Golden AWe
01-08-2009, 06:12 PM
The only pic forum thread I miss is the one I started about the VH Links members...:(

Cato
01-08-2009, 06:42 PM
The only pic forum thread I miss is the one I started about the VH Links members...:(
you can piss the Linkers off starting that thread again.....

Andy Taylor
01-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Umm, this is the finest, platinum grade thing I have ever, ever discovered on YouTube.

Prepare. Now click play "Bird in the House"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lqHduDdLQE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6lqHduDdLQE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This will kick 2 girls 1 cups' ass but watch the whole thing.. it's all about the bird.

I've added 'men's asses' and 'fuck shit' to my lexicon.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Cool pic!

I just got a reply for my pm to Bratt. He says he didn't even read my posts, simply took action after the '10 complaints' he recieved. Wow... those right wingers didn't even take the time to answer my points, they just went ahead and boohooed on his shoulder. And poor mod's only reaction is not rock the boat; kick out the 'troublemakers' to keep the peace.

Bunch of total pussies there, the only reason I didn't get banned is Brett and I corresponded from time to time and most of the real mods there have a respect for the Army...

I.E.:

I actually posted to following pic there:

An oldie but a goodie!

Not many can get away with that...

Again, I'm not a Links hater. I've posted there, and will post again. But banning people out of some fag Kangaroo court thing is total shit and poisonous for any messageboard...

rustoffa
01-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Whatever happened to the Frisbee Golf forum? The News Desk forum is gone too!!!

They kick everything out overthere!!!!

twonabomber
01-09-2009, 01:44 AM

you sure it wasn't for the a-ha thread? :D

Golden AWe
01-09-2009, 03:41 AM
you can piss the Linkers off starting that thread again.....

Hmmm...good idea...I wonder if I have access to those photos anymore...

Andy Taylor
01-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Bunch of total pussies there, the only reason I didn't get banned is Brett and I corresponded from time to time and most of the real mods there have a respect for the Army...

I.E.:

I actually posted to following pic there:

Not many can get away with that...

Again, I'm not a Links hater. I've posted there, and will post again. But banning people out of some fag Kangaroo court thing is total shit and poisonous for any messageboard...

Yep. Unfortunately that's the way most boards out there are run.

Andy Taylor
01-09-2009, 06:26 AM
you sure it wasn't for the a-ha thread? :D

Get out!

;)

hideyoursheep
01-09-2009, 08:03 AM
Nah... Real men go anywhere they damn well please.Not if the powers that be are gonna play Thread Nazi and sniff my asshole in every post!

but whatever helps you sleep.

Ok, Real men don't WANT TO go to the links.

.... how's that?

LoungeMachine
01-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Not if the powers that be are gonna play Thread Nazi and sniff my asshole in every post!

Sounds like Maxi's Pad.

:gulp:

ZahZoo
01-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Not if the powers that be are gonna play Thread Nazi and sniff my asshole in every post!

but whatever helps you sleep.

Ok, Real men don't WANT TO go to the links.

.... how's that?

I should have added a pissin emoticon to avoid having to splain this to you moroons... :monekyl:

flappo
01-09-2009, 03:33 PM
is that shithole still going ?

almost as pointless as von's dump imo

the army ; the original , the breast !!!

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 05:48 AM
I should have added a pissin emoticon to avoid having to splain this to you moroons... :monekyl:

I seem to have struck some kind of chord...

You gonna start tailgating me here too, puta?

DEMON CUNT, what happened @ RightwingFans?

DEMON CUNT
01-10-2009, 12:20 PM

DEMON CUNT, what happened @ RightwingFans?

DrMaddVibe, if you can believe it, is a mod in the RothFans "Debates" forum. Which is much like having John Wayne Gacy babysit your kids, you just know what is going to happen. In an ironically bold move, on his part, he deleted one of my posts defending Jimmy Carter against his ridiculous criticism. That set him off and he decided to send a threatening PM. Then that goofball conservative banned me after an exchange of PMs.

That place is wound up pretty tight.

RothFans = VHLinks.

Read all about it: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53380

Thank the gods for ROTH ARMY. Best forums on Earth. Thanks again to all involved in the recent rebirth of my favorite place on the interwebs!

And shame on the shameless imitators.

ROTH ARMY FOR LIFE, Holmes!

DC

ZahZoo
01-10-2009, 12:26 PM

Paranoid..? Hearing footsteps, pindejo?

Al Swearengen: "My visions of locusts return. I see Pinkertons coming in swarms."

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Paranoid..? Hearing footsteps, pindejo?

Yours, Lou's and Hellraiser's, peluche.

:)

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 08:09 PM
DrMaddVibe, if you can believe it, is a mod in the RothFans "Debates" forum. Which is much like having John Wayne Gacy babysit your kids, you just know what is going to happen. In an ironically bold move, on his part, he deleted one of my posts defending Jimmy Carter against his ridiculous criticism. That set him off and he decided to send a threatening PM. Then that goofball conservative banned me after an exchange of PMs.

That place is wound up pretty tight.

RothFans = VHLinks.

Read all about it: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53380

Thank the gods for ROTH ARMY. Best forums on Earth. Thanks again to all involved in the recent rebirth of my favorite place on the interwebs!

And shame on the shameless imitators.

ROTH ARMY FOR LIFE, Holmes!

DC

Over a PM.....

Just confirms my opinion of the place.

LoungeMachine
01-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Over a PM.....

Just confirms my opinion of the place.

I was threatened with banning, and had my user name changed by them....

All because I registered as RothFarts.

hideyoursheep
01-10-2009, 10:35 PM
That was you, huh?

No sense of humor over there at all.

Can't even appreciate a little light-heated mockery.

I noticed they were on you like ugly on BF's boyfriend.

flappo
01-11-2009, 03:21 PM
is that shithole still active ?

i thought it's pulse ran out when gary cherone left the band