PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible

Antman
02-12-2007, 01:30 AM
The tour will unfortunately start with Wolfie on bass. Could it be just for the first 40 dates (summer tour)? Then when Wolfie has to be back in school, Mike comes back to take them thru to 2008 their 30th anniversary? Mike can hang with Sammy in Cabo in the summer then come back after Wolfies has cut his teeth? Maybe this will hinge on the camraderie at he RRHOF induction? Just a thought.

VanHalener
02-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Antman
Mike can hang with Sammy in Cabo in the summer then come back after Wolfies has cut his teeth?

That's a big negatory Antman. Smokin Loon Daddy hates Barney Rubble for being with Red NobGobbler.

Antman
02-12-2007, 01:43 AM
I hear ya.

katie
02-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Antman please pay some attention to what is going on

cwsmith17
02-12-2007, 12:00 PM
The tour will unfortunately start with Wolfie on bass. Could it be just for the first 40 dates (summer tour)? Then when Wolfie has to be back in school, Mike comes back to take them thru to 2008 their 30th anniversary? Mike can hang with Sammy in Cabo in the summer then come back after Wolfies has cut his teeth? Maybe this will hinge on the camraderie at he RRHOF induction? Just a thought.

I think at the last second Michael Anthony will show up and the cirle will be complete!

sadaist
02-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by vanhalener
Smokin Loon Daddy hates Barney Rubble for being with Red NobGobbler.

???

VanHalener
02-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by sadaist
???

EVH hates MA for being with SH

binnie
02-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by cwsmith17
I think at the last second Michael Anthony will show up and the cirle will be complete!

Then they'll say "and lets see who Woldie REALLY is", they'll pull of the mask to reveal Sammy Hagar underneath.

Sam will scrunch his face up to look pissed off, and say "I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those peskie kids at the Rotharmy"...

Now THAT would be cool...

Jimmy Jingles
02-12-2007, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by kuntie
Antman please pay some attention to what is going on

Kuntie please try to keep your fat vagina closed for one thread whilst we grown ups talk.

Atomic Dyver
02-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by cwsmith17

I'll drink to that....here's to hopin.

Hey is it too early to drink? Ah nevermind.....BOTTOMS UP!!!

PHOENIX
02-12-2007, 12:48 PM

Whats with this school nonsense?

Dont you think Eddie's rich enough that this kid can have a tutor?

PS. FUCK MIKE!

PlexiBrown
02-12-2007, 12:51 PM
EVH hates MA for being with SH

That is part of it but I think there is more to this Eddie/Mike thing than meets the eye and I don't mean Wolfgang.

Vinnie Velvet
02-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown
That is part of it but I think there is more to this Eddie/Mike thing than meets the eye and I don't mean Wolfgang.

Various reports have stated that another reason for the Mike rift with Ed and Al is that Anthony never called the brothers upon the passing of their mom.

Never passed on his condolences, as had Dave and even Sam did.

Other than that who knows.

Fat Wolfie
02-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Various reports have stated that another reason for the Mike rift with Ed and Al is that Anthony never called the brothers upon the passing of their mom.

Never passed on his condolences, as had Dave and even Sam did.

Other than that who knows.

This is just bullshit. You guys can chit chat as much as you want, but fact is you have no idea what goes behind the scenes of a huge Rock n' Roll band.

Who put out this bullshit condolescences rumour, btw? Dad is angry at Bass Player 'cause he repeatedly trashed him in radio interviews about his drinking habit.

DavidLeeNatra
02-12-2007, 03:53 PM
haven't we learned that ANYTHING is possible in VH-land?

bastardog
02-12-2007, 04:02 PM
can someone just please click the fastforward button and stop it at summer? I just want to see the tour!!!!

lztom
02-12-2007, 04:03 PM
It's a nice idea and, as is mentioned above, anything IS possible with Van Halen.

However, I think the far more viable possibility if Wolfgang flops is that Eddie will throw his toys out of the pram and retreat to his batcave yet again probably indefinitely this time.

hideyoursheep
02-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Fat Wolfie
This is just bullshit. You guys can chit chat as much as you want, but fact is you have no idea what goes behind the scenes of a huge Rock n' Roll band.

Who put out this bullshit condolescences rumour, btw? Dad is angry at Bass Player 'cause he repeatedly trashed him in radio interviews about his drinking habit.

I heard it was because Mike and Sam both tagged Alex's wife.

One in the pink, and one in the stink!
WOAHYEAH!!!

katie
02-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Kuntie please try to keep your fat vagina closed for one thread whilst we grown ups talk.

Talk? That would be a first for you LOL

Go on then....Talk

I know Jimmywhatsyourname, I know......you just can't stop following me around can you?

Remember i mean it when i say

Katie still loves ya!
x

katie
02-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

WOAHYEAH!!!

Fuck off ******!
Whos computer have you stolen to type on here? (hope its fryingdutchthing or jimmynoballs) LOL

Jimmy Jingles
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by katie
Fuck off ******!
Whos computer have you stolen to type on here? (hope its fryingdutchthing or jimmynoballs) LOL

I see you have now sunken to a new low...racist douche European Kunt bag.

Cuntgrats.

P.S. - Are you related to Larbo or John Holmes?

katie
02-12-2007, 06:22 PM
I see you have now sunken to a new low...racist douche European Kunt bag.

Cuntgrats.

P.S. - Are you related to Larbo or John Holmes?

Put Up Or Shut Up You Spinless Cunt!

Nickdfresh
02-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by PlexiBrown

I doubt it has much to do with Sam. That's just self-serving hater-material for this board...

Actually, the final straw was probably when Mike slammed spEd for being a drunken fool that treats everybody around him not named Van Halen like shit. And for forcing Mike out of Van Halen so he could continue to act like he was still part of the band, with none of the benefits. Something I recall people here applauding and now are conveniently forgetting.

Still, I hold out hope that Mike will be there and that there's a good part of disinformation in all this to get publicity and to maybe show Mike that he's expendable...

To tell you the truth, I could stand Wolfie on rhythm guitar to compensate for the eroding skills of dad...

ZahZoo
02-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Michael hasn't had a single contact from the Van Halen nor Roth camps regarding this tour... to date.

Unless something changes on a dime... don't expect to see Mad Anthony hanging with the VH brothers except for the RRHOF.

Jimmy Jingles
02-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Put Up Or Shut Up You Spinless Cunt!

STFU

Whore

Dan
02-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by hideyoursheep

WOAHYEAH!!!

It's Two in the Pink and One in the Stink.

It's called The Stinger.:D

Dan
02-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Fuck off ******!

What a Fucking Racist piece of Trailer Trash you are.

yah
02-12-2007, 11:28 PM
I think Mike is out unless Wolfie somehow crashes on tour....then he would have to fill in.

Diamondjimi
02-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by kuntie :ky:
Fuck off ******!

SHUT YOUR FUCKIN GATE ,YOU SLOPPY BOWL OF PIG TWATS !

FUCK OFF AND GET BACK TO WORK....SLURPLING ON HALFINS GRISTLE ...

:upyours:

katie
02-13-2007, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Dan
What a Fucking Racist piece of Trailer Trash you are.

What are you gonna do about it?

Get me banned? LOL

Fuck yourself

katie
02-13-2007, 04:35 AM
STFU

Wow! Real hardcore stuff from lightweight young jimmy

You are gonna have to do a lot better than that kid LOL!

Nevermind

Katie still loves ya!
x

katie
02-13-2007, 04:41 AM
Fuck off ******!

Originally posted by diamondjimi
SHUT YOUR FUCKIN GATE ,YOU SLOPPY BOWL OF PIG TWATS !

FUCK OFF AND GET BACK TO WORK....SLURPLING ON HALFINS GRISTLE ...

Ooops sorry diamondthing i forgot about you (easy done)

I know you also want my attention,

You kids all want a slice of Katie.

Naughty boys!

But hey i still love ya all!

Katie
x

Dan
02-13-2007, 04:45 AM
What are you gonna do about it?

Get me banned? LOL

Fuck yourself

keep telling you that you are a Fucking Racist piece of Trash and you need your shots, Bitch.

Your Mouth needs to be washed out with soap.

You are a Joke.

BTW...Dan still Loves Ya.:)

Wawazat
02-13-2007, 05:11 AM
Wow! Real hardcore stuff from lightweight young jimmy

You are gonna have to do a lot better than that kid LOL!

Nevermind

Katie still loves ya!
x

The above post

[ ] sucks
[ ] sucks all the way
[ ] is hardly worth a mention, but sucks badly indeed

Nickdfresh
02-13-2007, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Michael hasn't had a single contact from the Van Halen nor Roth camps regarding this tour... to date.

Unless something changes on a dime... don't expect to see Mad Anthony hanging with the VH brothers except for the RRHOF.

Well, I guess I won't get my hopes up then.

katie
02-13-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat
The above post

[ ] sucks
[ ] sucks all the way
[ ] is hardly worth a mention, but sucks badly indeed

Keep sucking kid! LOL

katie
02-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Dan
keep telling you that you are a Fucking Racist piece of Trash and you need your shots, Bitch.

Your Mouth needs to be washed out with soap.

You are a Joke.

BTW...Dan still Loves Ya.:)

A very limp/gay attempt from Dan.

Maybe comedy is not your thing

Good luck at the job centre kid LOL

Nevermind

Katiepoo still loves ya!
x

binnie
02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Another thread, another argument....

vhwithroth2007
02-13-2007, 12:19 PM
I have herpes and I like to fuck grandmas.

Dan
02-13-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by vhwithroth2007
I have herpes and I like to fuck grandmas.

I would still a Doctor about that.

Dan
02-13-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm very gay Dan.

Maybe licking cock is not my thing

I Love eating Pussy.

Katie Loves Anal.
x

I learn something new about you everday.

Vinnie Velvet
02-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Micheal Anthony is planning on dressing up in drag in order to sing with a few female background singers for the tour.

That is all.

:D

Diamondjimi
02-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by kuntie
Anyone know what will remove the scent of salmon from my knickers?

Here's the picture I promised you Jimi. What is waxing , anyway?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/bigassbush.jpg

Kuntie
x

Try douching. If that don't work ,tie an anvil to yourself and jump into The Thames River......

katie
02-13-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I learn something new about you everday.

And so you should young lad LOL!

katie
02-13-2007, 06:38 PM
diamondjimi or diamondthingy i always forget your name...

It seems you will do anything to get my attention.

And so you should LOL

Katie still loves ya!
x

bueno bob
02-14-2007, 03:13 AM
On topic...

This is Van Halen...things can and often times will change on a dime...

Anything is possible regarding Mike's status with the band prior to the start of this tour.

The RNRHOF induction is going to decide MANY things, I think. Either it'll bring Mike into the fold or derail the whole damn thing once they all show up in public with each other and realize that none of them can get along.

That's my guess. Seriously, I wouldn't bank on a Roth fronted Van Halen hitting the stage this summer just yet...how many times have we been let down already by Eddie blaming everybody else for everything else?

Wait and see, but...we'll see...

Wawazat
02-14-2007, 03:27 AM
Keep sucking kid! LOL

Racist & Pedophile :rolleyes:

Dan
02-14-2007, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat
Racist & Pedophile :rolleyes:

And Town Bike.

David Lee Ross
02-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Now listen up my good people! This is your street preacher the good working man of Americana! We are so blessed to be living as we do today. To be blessed with all that we have. What the Good Lord have shined upon us all, must give all of us (And that means you and me.) to smile upon smile, to laugh onto laugh, just to rejoice in celebration of the good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good, good,good times of us all! Did I forgets to mention good times for us all?

You see that is the question this thread perpreritiates. What is the commonality of the emancapinism of the whole molecularen structugural mavejestice of the situation at hand. But my good people that is easy to summariate as we all know that by simple discamapism we shall have this equation fraactionized right down to the question that was first proposed to us. Ain't I right? Sure am as you all would tell me in unison. Sing, sing, sing, sing, saing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing like the caged bird sings but this time only in our freedoms of this great and blessed land!

You see my good people! And did I say good people? You bet all yo shinola I said you good people! I mean why profistantiate a easy inkling of a question into such a manner of such fact finding and in this case, a massmatitian of such great ilk. You see what I'm sayin? Let's just simplify by multiflying this into the wonderment of it all. In this case you see it's like when you have to go down to the store and buy milk with the money yo momma gave you. What kind of milk? Imean, there is milk, lowfat milk, non-fat milk, skim milk, 2% milk. goats milk, sour milk, ice milky milk and even milk duds. All sorts of milk. I mean milk is even put into chocolate, not that there is anything wrong with that. You see milk is put into chocolate. IT IS NEEDED TO MAKE CHOCOLATE. Therefore by wonderment of juggernagament the best milk of all! CHOCOLATE MILK! Yes! And once again your street preacher David Lee Ross has answered the question that stunted your bewildement! Thank you! Thank you! And since THE REAL D to the L to the R, David Lee Ross is in such a charitable mood I am now in the processment of making a contribution in the formality of a check made out to the Roth Army to keep this website on the internet highway up and runnin. But since we can all agree and I mean all agree that I, D>L>R knows his chocolate, the aforementioned check, featured quite dinticatively below:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/500/tomvubabes0020002customor1.jpg

will be now rerouted back into the personal account of myself, David L. Ross so we can all share in world of chocolate! Even white chocolate too!

Good night and good graces!

katie
02-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by David Lee Ross
Now listen up my good people! This is your street preacher the good working man of Americana! We are so blessed to be living as we do today. To be blessed with all that we have. What the Good Lord have shined upon us all, must give all of us (And that means you and me.) to smile upon smile, to laugh onto laugh, just to rejoice in celebration of the good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good,good, good,good times of us all! Did I forgets to mention good times for us all?

You see that is the question this thread perpreritiates. What is the commonality of the emancapinism of the whole molecularen structugural mavejestice of the situation at hand. But my good people that is easy to summariate as we all know that by simple discamapism we shall have this equation fraactionized right down to the question that was first proposed to us. Ain't I right? Sure am as you all would tell me in unison. Sing, sing, sing, sing, saing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing like the caged bird sings but this time only in our freedoms of this great and blessed land!

You see my good people! And did I say good people? You bet all yo shinola I said you good people! I mean why profistantiate a easy inkling of a question into such a manner of such fact finding and in this case, a massmatitian of such great ilk. You see what I'm sayin? Let's just simplify by multiflying this into the wonderment of it all. In this case you see it's like when you have to go down to the store and buy milk with the money yo momma gave you. What kind of milk? Imean, there is milk, lowfat milk, non-fat milk, skim milk, 2% milk. goats milk, sour milk, ice milky milk and even milk duds. All sorts of milk. I mean milk is even put into chocolate, not that there is anything wrong with that. You see milk is put into chocolate. IT IS NEEDED TO MAKE CHOCOLATE. Therefore by wonderment of juggernagament the best milk of all! CHOCOLATE MILK! Yes! And once again your street preacher David Lee Ross has answered the question that stunted your bewildement! Thank you! Thank you! And since THE REAL D to the L to the R, David Lee Ross is in such a charitable mood I am now in the processment of making a contribution in the formality of a check made out to the Roth Army to keep this website on the internet highway up and runnin. But since we can all agree and I mean all agree that I, D>L>R knows his chocolate, the aforementioned check, featured quite dinticatively below:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/500/tomvubabes0020002customor1.jpg

will be now rerouted back into the personal account of myself, David L. Ross so we can all share in world of chocolate! Even white chocolate too!

Good night and good graces!

Right On Brother! LOL

katie
02-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
On topic...

This is Van Halen...things can and often times will change on a dime...

Anything is possible regarding Mike's status with the band prior to the start of this tour.

The RNRHOF induction is going to decide MANY things, I think. Either it'll bring Mike into the fold or derail the whole damn thing once they all show up in public with each other and realize that none of them can get along.

That's my guess. Seriously, I wouldn't bank on a Roth fronted Van Halen hitting the stage this summer just yet...how many times have we been let down already by Eddie blaming everybody else for everything else?

Wait and see, but...we'll see...

I can't see mike back in the band.
He will turn up at RRHPF with Sammy in tow (no way will Sam arrive without him for company)
They will be bitching about ED/Dave on the way the the venue.
I think MA has made his bed with Sam & now he has to lie in it.

As i have said before Sam will always bring an end to happy hour given the chance, and this time is no different.

He hates to idea of cvh getting back together,
So he will/has tried his best to wreck it (meaning) he has taken out mikey along the way.

Reminds me of a child that will not let another child play with his/her toy so they break it instead.
BUT the toy in question is not Sams to break.
I guess Mikey is the other child

just my 2 cents

katie

fryingdutchman
02-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Fuck off ******!

Ahhh....Katie. You poor, lonely, derelict.

Reveling in all the attention, are you?

I guess it must be satisfying to have people actually talk to you after a lifetime spent being picked last for sports, and not at all for dates.

Even if the communication is angry and rancorous.

Get back with the rest of the fat pig wallflowers at the dance where you belong.

Jimmy Jingles
02-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Katie...

It's not our fault your snatch looks like the underside of Bigfoot's nutsack.

Now go sign back in with your Ross Faglin alias... you are much more enjoyable when you are pretending to be someone you're not.

P.S. - STFU

katie
02-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Fryingdutchthing & jimmynotheyhaventdroppedyetjingles

The pair of you are boring me with the same limited themes over and over again. YAWN

I am here to talk about VH & not you.

Good luck

Katie
x

Matt White
02-14-2007, 10:19 AM
FLUSH PLEASE

katie
02-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Another moderater that has graduated from clown school

You gotta love the army!

Matt White
02-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Another moderater that has graduated from clown school

You gotta love the army!

Ahhhhhh....the village idiot.....still hard at work;)

Antman
02-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Dan
I would still a Doctor about that.

About the fucking grandmothers part that is.

Dan
02-14-2007, 04:49 PM
About the fucking grandmothers part that is.

Yes.:D

katie
02-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Ahhhhhh....the village idiot.....still hard at work;)

There is no need to boast about your posts.
They are not that good.

What clown gave you mod powers? (hoping its ford) LOL

You gotta love the army