PDA

View Full Version : van hagar tour

tjvhou812
04-26-2004, 04:42 PM
NASHVILLE (Billboard) - There are a number of solid arena tours out this spring and summer, including those by Eric Clapton, Britney Spears, Rod Stewart, Eagles, Prince, Madonna, Metallica and Van Halen.

The last of these launched with impressive on-sales last week, surely easing the minds of some promoters who ponied up artist guarantees of $750,000 to $1 million, according to sources.

Band manager Irving Azoff would not confirm the figures.

An on-again, off-again rumor for much of the first part of this year, the Van Halen reunion with Sammy Hagar on vocals is now shaping up as a solid top 25 tour for 2004. The tour opens June 11 in Greensboro, N.C., at the Greensboro Coliseum.

"I knew it would blow out," Azoff says. "Van Halen is rocking."

Azoff says the tour will ultimately consist of four legs of 22 shows each.

Roth kills Sam
04-26-2004, 05:11 PM
So what? People will pay for anything. Does the fact that people will pony up a few bucks mean it is worth spit? This new VH tour is not the first really poor tour that generates enough $$ to pay the bills...

tjvhou812
04-26-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
So what? People will pay for anything. Does the fact that people will pony up a few bucks mean it is worth spit? This new VH tour is not the first really poor tour that generates enough $$ to pay the bills...

first off its not a poor tour..the tour is doing very well w/out a cd to support it ...when the cd comes out your gonna see areana selling out everywhere...and for some reason vh does not want to do any press,
but if and when they do you will see a bigger impact on this tour

Roth kills Sam
04-26-2004, 05:19 PM
"poor tour" meaning poor QUALITY

The Hagar crowd will never ever get it. No matter how much time goes by and how much music is recorded between Roth and Hagar, it comes down to Van Hagar being POOR QUALITY.

Nobody here gives a crap that your stupid VH band is selling tickets.

THEY STILL SUCK

DLR_EngineRoom
04-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
NASHVILLE (Billboard) - There are a number of solid arena tours out this spring and summer, including those by Eric Clapton, Britney Spears, Rod Stewart, Eagles, Prince and Madonna.

The last of these launched with impressive on-sales last week, surely easing the minds of some promoters who ponied up artist guarantees of $750,000 to $1 million, according to sources.

Band manager Irving Azoff would not confirm the figures.

An on-again, off-again rumor for much of the first part of this year, the irrelevant Van Hagar reunion with Sammy Hagar on vocals is now shaping up as one of the worst tours of all time, much less 2004. The tour opens June 11 for the unfortunate people in Greensboro, N.C., at the Greensboro Coliseum.

"I knew that Sam blew Mike, and then Al, and then Ed before this reunion," Azoff says. "But despite their homosexual love affair, Van Hagar is just fabulously rocking."

Azoff says the tour will ultimately consist of four legs of 22 shows each, which is being accurately compared to the four legs of a sheep.

Amazing news....suspicions confirmed....

Panamark
04-26-2004, 06:49 PM
And still there is only one show sold out.

thefive
04-26-2004, 07:08 PM
If I was Eddie I would be embarrassed about this reunion. He knows what everyone is saying. Eddie knows they all know. It is just a hide and seek game.

Why hasnt there been interviews and press conferences???

Golden AWe
04-27-2004, 04:24 AM
"poor tour" meaning poor QUALITY

The Hagar crowd will never ever get it. No matter how much time goes by and how much music is recorded between Roth and Hagar, it comes down to Van Hagar being POOR QUALITY.

Nobody here gives a crap that your stupid VH band is selling tickets.

THEY STILL SUCK

LMBSAO!!!

Bill Lumbergh
04-27-2004, 04:30 AM
There havent been any interviews and press conferences for several reasons....

1. No one in that band has anything remotely interesting to say.

2. Edward Van Halen at this point in his life(and for most of the last 20 years) is one lazy motherfucker

3. They don't want to have to answer questions about Dave. It pisses Al and Ed off so much that Classic Vh is considered legendary, held in such high regard. They also don't want Dave back in the band cuz they know he won't go for the status quo, he will get in your face and push you to new levels. These fuckers just want a quick buck at this point, why do you think theres no full length album coming anytime soon?! Ladies and Gentlemen, Van Hagar!

Bill Lumbergh
04-27-2004, 04:32 AM
Hagar/Midler/Ono is the tour we've all been waiting for. Man does it get any better........I wonder if Ed will get pissed,since this tour will feature heavier music than the new Van Hagar tour?

cwsmith17
04-27-2004, 07:55 PM

You don't know what you are talking about. Eddie, Alex and Mike are amazing musicians. I am going to see them and hear some crazy shit!!!!!!!! You can sit at home and masturbate to Sam.

distortion9
04-27-2004, 08:00 PM
http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/senkakusha/carefactory.jpg

Roth kills Sam
04-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Everyone on this site is so happy for cwsmith17!!!! He is going to go to rush to his local Van Gayhar show and "hear some crazy shit!!!!!!!!". Cool! Make sure you come back here and let us know how CRAZY Sam and Eddie get!!! Man, going to a Van Gayhar show gets OFF THE HOOK. Them boys/girls go HOG WILD, baby. Just let me know where in the set they played "Love Walks in". Oh and "Dreams". Yeah, that's a CRAZY song. It always makes me all warm and cozy. I feel like Sammy actually loves ME!! How sweet of him. Hey, one last thing. Do you think they will do "When it's love" as an encore or maybe just kick into it early?

Dude: SAMMY ROCKS SO HARD I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! GO SAMMY HAGAR!!! GO SAMMY HAGAR!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

DLR_EngineRoom
04-28-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
There havent been any interviews and press conferences for several reasons....

1. No one in that band has anything remotely interesting to say.

2. Edward Van Halen at this point in his life(and for most of the last 20 years) is one lazy motherfucker

3. They don't want to have to answer questions about Dave. It pisses Al and Ed off so much that Classic Vh is considered legendary, held in such high regard. They also don't want Dave back in the band cuz they know he won't go for the status quo, he will get in your face and push you to new levels. These fuckers just want a quick buck at this point, why do you think theres no full length album coming anytime soon?! Ladies and Gentlemen, Van Hagar!

COULDN'T HAVE BEEN SAID ANY BETTER OR MORE ACCURATELY.
ANYONE WHO'S SEEN ANY LIVE PERFORMANCES WITH CLASSIC VAN HALEN, LIVE OR ON MPEG, COULDN'T POSSIBLY CHOSE VAN HAGAR OVER VAN HALEN WITHOUT HAVING SERIOUS '5150' MENTAL PROBLEMS.

VAN HALEN WAS 'HAPPY'
VAN HAGAR IS GAY

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
MAKE YOUR CHOICE

ON [enter local Van Hagar concert date here], CHOOSE ROTH.