The three stooges of network news.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne L.

The three stooges of network news.

You have to be the biggest idiot on ther planet if you believe the news anchors from the three major networks on television like Dan Rather, Peter Jennings & Tom Brokaw during their nightly newscasts, because these three stooges of network news don't have a clue about anything they're reporting except putting their little spin on the subject matter which is ridiculous, the old stooge who came before these three clowns Walter Cronkite is the biggest joke of all time with a self importance of himself & his legecy which is nauseating to say the least but the days of Rather, Jennings & Brokaw are numbered anyway!!!
  • Viking
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Listen - Shit, Sniff, & Flush-uh, Dan Rather, Peter Jennings & Tom Brokaw wore out their welcome about five minutes before they started all of their on-air verbal masturbating when Klinton got elected.

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

During the 2000 election when CBS called Florida and the election for Bush, Rather had a big scowl on his face. Later they broke in and said Gore had won Florida and Rather had a grin on his face from ear to ear.

Comment

• Viking
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

They're all transparent phonies who did a criminal disservice to the American public with decades of their so-called 'objectivity'. Then along comes the Internet and Fox News, and the leftist establishment media hurls bricks through the windows over it. Makes my dick hard every time I hear the sound of glass breaking.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Viking
          They're all transparent phonies who did a criminal disservice to the American public with decades of their so-called 'objectivity'. Then along comes the Internet and Fox News, and the leftist establishment media hurls bricks through the windows over it. Makes my dick hard every time I hear the sound of glass breaking.
          And yet you bash our President, Al Gore, who invented that Internet . Shame on you
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

See? See? Look at what Al Gore did to you! Aren't you glad we 'stole' the election before he actually he did some real damage?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
              During the 2000 election when CBS called Florida and the election for Bush, Rather had a big scowl on his face. Later they broke in and said Gore had won Florida and Rather had a grin on his face from ear to ear.
              CBS wasn't the first to call Florida for Junior. FAUX News employee (and Bush cousin) John Ellis was.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

I didn't say that. I said WHEN CBS called FL.....

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  And yet you bash our President, Al Gore, who invented that Internet .
                  FORD just told a double lie.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    FORD just told a double lie.
                    The actual "lie" here is that Gore claimed to have invented the Internet. Reality is that he never made such a claim.

He is, however, the legally elected President of the United States.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

The actual "lie" here is that Gore claimed to have invented the Internet. Reality is that he never made such a claim.

Yeah.. we know idiot...

What Gore really did say was equally as stupid...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

He is, however, the legally elected President of the United States.
                        Negative.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

ROTMFFLMMFAO......Al Gore is our President?....ROTMFFLMMFAO...
                            I'm telling you, that joke never goes out of style and I laugh like a mother fucker every time i see it in a post.

There is a name for your condition....It's called DENIAL............

America would have been hit a few times by Terrorist Attacks at the cost of many more thousand lives since 9-11-01 if that asswipe were in office.

But as for being on topic, viewers are ignorant to believe half of what is reported on their idiot box. Journalistic Integrity was chucked out the window many years ago and it ain't coming back any time soon.

Comment

• Cathedral
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Oh, and i forgot my typical response..........

Wayne, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

That is all...........

Comment

Working...