View Full Version : Hey Katie...

Vinnie Velvet
02-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Anal.

Yay or Nay?

:D

Anonymous
02-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Ah, c'mon Vinnie. There's no need for that fucking bullshit. Yeah sure, some of you guys don't like Katie, but so what? You can't like EVERYONE.

But going from there to denegrating her to a sex object is taking it a little too far, don't you think?

Hurling insults and generally acting like a prick is one thing, but this is just uncalled for!

Now let's get back to the thread topic 'cuz I'm dying to know, meself! :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Rikk
02-15-2007, 02:28 PM
I'd really rather not know.

The thought of anyone putting his dick in that aged, marked-up, probably hairy ass of hers is more than I can handle while keeping my lunch down.

Vinnie Velvet
02-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Ah, c'mon Vinnie. There's no need for that fucking bullshit. Yeah sure, some of you guys don't like Katie, but so what? You can't like EVERYONE.

But going from there to denegrating her to a sex object is taking it a little too far, don't you think?

Hurling insults and generally acting like a prick is one thing, but this is just uncalled for!

Now let's get back to the thread topic 'cuz I'm dying to know, meself! :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Vinnie Velvet
02-16-2007, 12:37 PM
bumpy.

Diamondjimi
02-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Anal.

Yay or Nay?

Lesbian fisting is more her thing.

Guitar Shark
02-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I'd really rather not know.

The thought of anyone putting his dick in that aged, marked-up, probably hairy ass of hers is more than I can handle while keeping my lunch down.

Are you confusing katie with Katydid?

;)

PumpedUpMidget
02-16-2007, 05:00 PM
I would have to guess that her birth canal resembles a gut-shot bear, so one can only imagine what the back door looks like....

ppg960
02-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
I would have to guess that her birth canal resembles a gut-shot bear, so one can only imagine what the back door looks like....

My wife just walked buy and watched me laughing to the point of tears.
Christ, that's a good one!:D :D